WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Hell in a Cell 2012 Roundtable Build Up Thread!

TwistofFate14

[61]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 15
    Twister Twitter wrote:
    I will be at RAW on Monday to discuss JandS & why I'm going to win WarGames. #Twistify
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crulex1369

[62]Oct 8, 2012
    • level: 26
    *As Monday Night Raw continues on, footage from before Raw started is shown and Shane McMahon appears on the screen walking in a hallway and looking around before heading into the Classic Ortonism locker room. The camera fades to a close-up of the Raw commentary scene to discuss the meaning of it*

Cole: Shane didn’t look happy at all when he arrived.

JR: Well, Crulex committed one of the biggest acts of violence this company has ever seen, and I heard that the Board read Shane the riot act. Shane, as the main funder of Classic Ortonism, is partially liable.

Cole: Still, I can’t wait to see what Classic Ortonism has to say. Shane promised to take us inside with his discussion with Crulex.

JR: Well, we just got the tape of earlier tonight. Let’s play it and see what went down before Raw went on the air.

*The video begins by showing where we left off, with Shane walking into the room and notices that it’s pitch black once the door behind him is slammed shut, giving him a start.*

Shane: Crulex? Are you in here?

Crulex: Yes.

Shane: How about turning on a light? I can’t see anything.

Crulex: Not yet. I’m planning a surprise party. Can’t ruin the surprise just yet.

Shane: Ooookay…..listen, I just heard from the grapevine that your stunt last week is not sitting well with the Board of Directors. Crulex: What? All I did was have a little fun.

Shane: Fun!? You went well past fun, Lex! If it wasn’t for your wrestler immunity clause in your contract, you’d be booked for attempted murder! Crulex: Only attempted.

Shane: I don’t know what you’re doing, Lex.

Crulex: Oh, but I do. Do you remember what happened four years ago, Shane?

Shane: No. Crulex: Four years and one week ago to be exact, I debuted in the TWF. I didn’t have friends, enemies, championships……I was just an Undertaker acolyte with a cruel sense of humor. I was hungry. Hell, I turned on JandSman one week of joining him to help bring about MPR, a stable that would, in a way, give rise to International Express. I didn’t need anyone or anything. But slowly over the next four years, I changed.

Shane: What does that have to do with now? So what if you aren’t who you used to be?

Crulex: EVERYTHING! I looked at what I’ve done…..the stables, the titles, the allies….and two weeks ago, when I lost the last thing that mattered to me….it was all clear….so clear….

*Shane McMahon hears a click, but the echo of the room makes it so that it is hard for him to hear where it came from.*

Crulex: It got to a point where I didn’t even believe in myself anymore…..Deadnight Majin….he drove the final nail in my psyche and I became what he saw me as. Leonard. I became human. But not anymore. Majin kept pushing….and he went one step too far. He should have quit while he was ahead…..but now….there will be so much blood….so much more blood….

Shane: Crulex….this is starting to worry me.

*Crulex ignores Shane as if he didn’t hear him and continues on.*

Crulex: Last week, I took back my joy of the macabre and sent a message. But that message has not yet been heard in its full effect. So this week……I sever from my soul the last piece of the puzzle…..tonight, I finally return…..to who I am.

Shane: Crulex, you can’t attack any more members of Ortonism. The Board will find a reason to suspend you. Are you listening to me?

Crulex: Yes. I am listening. To the only one who matters anymore. I was never meant to be the leader of Domination and this Ortonism. I was never meant to be Mercilex or Leonard. I was never supposed to bring John Lawrence back to life. I was always supposed to give in to the darkness in my heart. I was always supposed to be the cruel one. The follower who allowed the purity of evil to guide him. The Elemental Demon. And thanks to Undertaker, I know what I must do. By the way, I found Horns.

Shane: You did!? Where!?

*Crulex doesn’t answer, but instead cackles madly. Shane feels the hairs on his head stick up, and as a bolt of uncertain fear passes though him, he reaches backwards to open the door, but it’s locked! Shane’s heart plummets as he realizes the click he heard was the door lock. The light switch is flicked on, and Shane lets out a scream of horror as he sees Crulex standing by the light switch, with a chair beside him. In the chair sits Hornswaggle, unconscious and bloody, with his clothes ripped and a blood encrusted pipe at his feet.*

Crulex: Surprise! Shane, let me bring you back to reality. Our Ortonism is dead. Nick got terminated, and Spidey’s manager contract over him went with him. All that was left was me, you and Horns. You don’t fight, and Horns didn’t even give us notice before he went AWOL. So, dear Shane, I’m afraid it’s time for you to go the way of Paul Bearer. I don’t have any concrete but….

*Crulex pulls a baseball bat out from behind his back and gives Shane the same twisted, sick, evil grin that he showed Skinsfan last week.*

Crulex: ……we can still find a game to play. *Shane stumbles into a corner and freaks, realizing that he’s locked in a room with a demon….a demon with murderous intent in his eyes.*

Crulex: It’s been so long…..but I’m finally ready. All I need to know is if Majin is. But first, I’ll ask you. Shane, are you ready……….*sick smirk*…….for your funeral?

*Crulex flicks the light back off, and a moment later, hard, solid thuds are heard and Shane McMahon’s voice fills the air with pure agony as the video cuts.*

JR: My…..MY GAWD! He attacked C. Ortonism!!! Crulex just destroyed his own stable!!!

Cole: JR, this is horrifying. He attacked Majin, almost ran down Mia, nearly killed Skins and now it’s clear that he’s severed all ties with Horns and Shane! And with Nick released and Spidey retired, I guess the Elemental Demon really is on his own now. If he’s willing to do that to his friends and Skinsfan, who was honestly an innocent bystander to all this, what will Crulex do to anyone who crosses his path!?

JR: Lord, Crulex really is back to his vile and wicked ways……..and he’s in the building! My gawd, what horrors will we see with this despicable monster around…?

*Raw continues on as a figure crosses the catwalk up in the rafters, echoing out a sinister chuckle as he goes by.*

goldenagenick24

[63]Oct 9, 2012
    • level: 17

Crulex1369 wrote:
    UPDATE: Recently we announced Nick had been released from his contract. The reasoning behind this was no-showing the last PPV which has been a common theme for Nick and he has been compared to the likes of Razor Ramon as the talent who could have had it all but still manages to self-sabotage. A recent tweet may have sparked interest in fans of his though, as he may be hinting at something huge:

GAN24OFFICIAL: "Yes. The rumors are true and my tenure in the GWF has come to an end. For now. Aside from all this, expect big things from me soon."

Frieza4226

[64]Oct 9, 2012
    • level: 4

Monday Night Raw

*On Monday Night Raw, "Only a Chilling Elegy" hits as Frieza takes to the airwaves, smiling down on the crowd from a feed on the titantron. Frieza takes a royal bow as the Ginyu Force sets up a throne for him to sit on.*

Lord Frieza: My future loyal subjects, I welcome you all to my kingdom, where I reign supreme upon the TWF. Now,to business. I promised you all that tonight I would turn up the heat on Hurricane and make him suffer. But.......after much contemplation, I have determined that you peasents are not worthy of my time.

*The crowd boos as Frieza grins, continuing to scoff at the audience.*

Frieza: Maybe on Friday I'll consider giving you all the grace of my presents. But for now, not even Hurricane is worth my time. He sees himself so high and mighty, but he is sadly delusional to everything. His win over ALLPRO was perhaps the most impressive thing he has done in ages. Does anyone really think that if Ballin had not tucked his tail between his legs and ran off, leaving Slick and Randyspeeps to take each other out, that Hurricane del Oro would have gotten this far? If you do, then it is obvious that you are just like him and all the other veterans and legends around here: stuck in the past.

Now I know what you are all thinking: What has Lord Frieza done to even talk about a Hall of Famer like Hurricane? What does he know? And to that I answer: I know that I am better than him. Honestly,how manylosses have I suffered this year? Two? Maybe three? Honestly, it's sad that even the most powerful enemies that I've faced have failed to even challenge me. My old mentor Nick would be ashamed of all of you, if I didn't break him, too.

The future is all that matters. And I am the shining example of what the future is. I talk on this microphone, telling you what I will do, and then I do it squarely in that ring. Hurricane, you shouldn't misunderstand me. I respect what you've done. But every old dog must bite the bullet in the end. And so it falls on me to pull the trigger myself. Del Oro, tell SSJ "good show, ol' jolly chap!". Tell Randy Orton to begin writing his resume. Let that man-child-dog Gamewiz out and set him free, and tell Maria goodbye. Because at Hell in the Cell, I will become the King.....and you will finally be what you thought all of these people were.....peasents! My subjects under me! ALL HAIL FRIEZA!!

*The Ginyu Force salute the evil Lord as he sits back in his throne, spinning a crown in his hands and eying the camera with pure arrogance.*

Edited on 10/09/2012 9:55am

slick14805

[65]Oct 10, 2012
    • level: 19
    *Takes place at the top of the third hour for RAW*

"Crash" by Decyfer Down the old International Express song hits as the fans go nuts. A freshly shaved headed Slick comes out with Efc in toe!

Cole: No!! The original International Express is back!!

JR: This young man has a lot of explaining to do! I lost all respect I've ever had for him after finding out he never really did any charity!

JBL: Hahahaha I like this kid! Who knows how long Randyspeeps will be out for after what Slick did to him last week on RAW! I love this Slick!

JR: How can the fans still cheer for this man?

Cole: There are a few boos out there JR. People are comparing Slick to Stone Cold now!

Slick and Efc go around high fiving fans at ringside.

JR: I thought the International Express could never be anymore?

Cole: Slick must've had a little talk with our multiple personality GM JandSman I guess. I actually don't know what's going on!

Efc gets a mic from Justin Roberts and then gets back in the ring as he and Slick pose some more while the fans are eating this up. Slick is about to talk, but then takes off his new International Express shirt and decides to give it away to a little kid in the front row.

Cole: That was nice of Slick!

JR: Oh stop it Cole!

Slick: Wassup SlickNation!!!!! (fans go nuts) Like my new hair style? (fans cheer)

JBL: He looks good! Slick seems so relieved to no longer be living a lie anymore. He is all smiles tonight.

JR: You mean not actually helping little kids or caring about little kids?

Cole: I agree with you there JR. Slick has some serious explaining to do right now.

Slick: Let's start a 'Randyspeeps sucks' chant shall we? One half of the arena says 'Randyspeeps' and the other side over here says 'sucks' alright? (fans pop) Okay go!!

The fans do as Slick says saying that phrase about 10 times. Slick and Efc clap as "Crash" hits and they both leave the ring.

JR: What?! That's it?!! What a bunch of bull!

Slick and Efc are dying of laughter as they get a mixed reaction from the crowd.

JBL: Hahaha he just treated everyone here tonight! They all feel so salty.

Slick and Efc pose next to some little kids who are mad at them as the TWF photographers take some pictures.

JR: Something is wrong with this young man! I'm so disgusted by Slick right now!

Cole: So is the International Express officially back or was this just part of the whole prank? I think we have way more questions than we got answers which was nothing answered at all.

RAW goes to a commercial break as Slick winks at the camera.

JLe1223

[66]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 20

This takes place backstage 10 minutes after Slicks promo

(Efc is seen walking until he runs into a smiling JLe. JLe comes closer to efc, adjusting his United States Championship which is resting on his Emporio Armani suit.)

JLe(surprised tone): Efc! You've returned I'm pleasantly shocked.

(Efc chuckles.)

Efc: Don't be surprised JLe, because in a few seconds it won't be pleasant for you.

(JLe's amused expression quickly turns into anger.)

JLe: Your arrogance is getting the best of you my friend. I'm going to show why you were a flop of champi-

(Just then efc punches JLe in the face. JLe falls down, but quickly recovers and blocks efc punch with his Championship. Efc writhes in pain, clutching his hand, taking advantage of this, JLe grabs efc by the scruff of the neck and rams him skull first on to the stack of steel chairs. JLe drops the title belt, grabs one of the steel chairs and raises it over his head. Efc immediately recovers and punches JLe in the groin. JLe yells dropping the steel chair and grabbing his grapefruits. Efc dazed from getting his skull implanted, observes JLe with wicked smile and takes his right ankle and inserts itinto the steel chair. Efc grabs another chair from the rack and whacks JLe's ankle. JLe lets out a blood curling scream as his ankle is broken. Efc smiles, forms a title belt on his waist and leaves as the referees attend JLe as the camera fades.)

Edited on 10/16/2012 7:51am
    Edited 2 total times.

JLe1223

[67]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 20

Roundtable News wrote:
    Roundtable News has reported that JLe will be out indefinately due to a broken ankle froman assault by efc on RAW. We'll have more on this as the story unfolds.

Edited on 10/16/2012 7:55am
    Edited 3 total times.

Crulex1369

[68]Oct 13, 2012

*On Friday Night Smackdown, we see The Band of Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater and Drew McIntrye walking down the hallway, talking about their win over the CoBros, when suddenly they stop and all get the "Punk sees Ryback" expression on their faces, and the camera looks over to what they are looking at. Standing in front of them is the Elemental Demon Crulex, patting his bat in his hands with a wicked grin playfully plastered on his face. The Band and Crulex stare down for a few moments before Crulex feints a lunge, causing the Band to haul *ss into the nearest locker room they can find and lock themselves in it. Crulex strolls down the hallway and looks into each room that he comes across, obviously searching for someone.*

Crulex: Oh where, oh where, could Deadnight Majin be? Oooooh Maaaajiiin! Come out and pllllaaaaayyy!! Yahaha....

*As Crulex looks around, the camera pans to the other end of the hallway, where Lord Frieza is also opening and slamming doors shut, but with more anger in his search, shouting "No!" every time he fails to see the person he's looking for.*

Frieza: No! NO! NO! Hurricane! Where are you! You have the gall to pull my air time on Ion's Main Event!? NO! I am Lord Frieza! Show your future King some respect!!!

*The two men look around before rounding a corner and finding themselves face to face, causing a loud, audible pop from the crowd. The two superstars look each other up and down before Frieza folds his arms and smirks at Crulex.*

Frieza: Well, well, look who decided to play a little trick or treat early. And to cross my path, too. Your luck gets worse it seems.

Crulex: No Ginyu Force with you? Not a wise idea, Frieza.......you never know what dangerous situations you might come across back here.

Frieza: Enough chatter, Crulex. Tell me, where is our so-called "esteemed" General Manager?

Crulex: The crazy one or the rich one?

Frieza: The rich one will do.

Crulex: Haven't seen him. Have you seen our so-called "esteemed" TWF Champion?

Frieza: I can't say I have. But after I am crowned the new King of the Ring.....I very well may. In fact, I look forward to putting away Hurricane just so I can do something that not even the four time TWF champion....namely you, couldn't. Make Majin bow.....at my feet.

Crulex: That's funny Frieza......because once I find Majin, there won't even be a corpse for you to face. And then you just might get stuck....with me.

Frieza: So be it. Whether it be you or Majin, I will be the next TWF champion. So feel free to do what you want......but sooner or later, everyone kneels before Lord......no, King Frieza.

Crulex: The only kneeling I'll be doing is the dropping to my knees that I'll have to do to plant you with a Tombstone. Then again, I know Hurricane. And you, Frieza, are a fool if you think he'll just be a walk in the park for you.

Frieza: We shall see.

*Crulex and Frieza lock eyes with one another and the tension is so strong that the slightest twitch could set off this time bomb. Suddenly, The Band runs out of the locker room and attempts to attack Crulex and Frieza from behind! Crulex drives his bat into the gut of Drew McIntyre and slams his head against the wall while Frieza uses his purple-domed head to send a flying headbutt into the gut of Jinder Mahal and gives him an Alabama Slam onto the hard backstage concrete flooring! Heath Slater puts on the brakes and attempts to run back the other way, but takes himself out by running into a support post. Crulex and Frieza admire the work they have done on the Band before staring down again. Crulex and Frieza push past each other to continue their search, letting each other go with one last verbal jab.*

Frieza: Everyone meets their Lord eventually. I look forward to the next time we cross paths.

Crulex: Good. Because if you have an appointment with death, you might as well look forward to it.

*Smackdown goes to commercial as the two rivals leave the hallway.*

JandSman

[69]Oct 13, 2012
    • level: 32

BIC:

Monday Night Raw

*Back from commercial break, TwistofFate is in the ring with a Mic.*

JBL: It looks like the future star that great guy TwistofFate has something to say.

Cole: Great guy?!??!

J.R.: He's a thug, with his Young Gunners goons.

Twist:

Success,

that is what I strived for in this business for a very long time.

And to achieve that success, you have to work hard and do what you're told. And that is exactly what I've been doing.

But there is someone who is out to make sure that me, and my brothers, the Young Gunners don't succeed in our goal of achieving ultimate success in this Round table.

Cole: I wonder who it could be...

JBL: I'll tell you exactly who it's, its.....

Twist: That's right folks, your fearless Co-GM JandSman has been out to get me.

Don't believe me then why is it that I have dominated every division I've ever been in, yet I'm still excluded from participating in the main events of PPV's or getting TWF Championship matches. Lord knows that Crulex has had enough Championship matches, but still he continues to get more when there are fresh faces like myself who deserves to be in a Championship match just as much as anyone.

But why as JandSman been doing this to me, well it's simple, he's jealous,

he's jealous of the fact that is days are ticking, we can't all forget that if JandSman isn't champion by the end of Wrestlemania, he will retire from this business.

While my career is just on the rise, like I said before I've dominated each and every division I've been in, and my career is only going to reach new heights. As soon I dismantle the corrupt and unstable general manager, in one of the most brutal and damaging matches of all time, with one of the greatest teams ever assembleded.

With 4 out of 5 of the Young Gunners, one of the most talented and driven groups in the history of the Round Table, we will demolish the competition, and there isn't even that much of competition.

Minzi and WrightTime, there just a mashed up team, that will eventually fail, once again to the greatest tag team in the world TheKreater and Gamerguy.

Then there's ALLPR0, let's just say there is a reason he's JandSman's assistant, he's got some talent, but his drive is no match for, CPReborn. CPReborn has wanted so much success and he won't be stopped by some lackey.

And for JandSman, well I will deal with him personally.

And it will be brutal, devastating, it will be a WAR......

*Change* by Deftones hits and TwistofFate looks at the top of the ramp in terror, but then TheKreater, Gamerguy, and CPReborn come out dragging JandSman and he is a bloody mess and he is unconscious. TwistofFate starts laughing.

Twist: See I have everything in control, and no one can stop us (the Young Gunners get JandSman into the ring), try as they might, they will end up like your fearless leader, a disgusting and worthless piece of trash.

*TwistofFate drops his mic and starts to pick up JandSman, then slaps him in the face numerous times. But then ALLPR0, Minzi, and WrightTime run out. ALLPR0, Minzi, and WrightTime get into a brawl with TwistofFate, CPReborn, TheKreater, and Gamerguy. With TheKreater brawling with Minzi and Gamerguy brawling with WrightTime. ALLPR0 is trying to fight off both TwistofFate and CPReborn.*

*But CPReborn gives ALLPR0 a Big Boot to the side of the head, then CPReborn starts stomping on a down ALLPR0, TwistofFate then helps TheKreater attack Minzi, they then give Minzi a Double Suplex. TwistofFate, TheKreater, and Gamerguy all begin to triple team WrightTime. CPReborn gets up and joins in, with everyone stomping on WrightTime. They all stop then turn to see JandSman start to slowly get up, TheKreater and Gamerguy go to the outside and grab Steel Chairs, then bring them into the ring. TwistofFate then tells them to set up one chair and then TwistofFate tells CPReborn to put the chair around JandSman's neck. TwistofFate picks up JandSman and gives him a Powerbomb with the chair wrapped around his neck through another chair. JandSman is flat on his back, as security and doctors immediately run out, and check on JandSman's neck as the Young Gunners taunt as the camera fades away.*

OOC:

Updated Match Card

GWF Championship

DeadnightMajin (C) vs. _____

Hell in a Cell King of the Ring Final

Frieza vs. Hurricane

Three Stages of HellUnited States Championship

JLe (C) vs. Efc

First Stage: First Blood Match
    Second Stage: Tables Match
    Third Stage: Hell in a Cell Match

War Games Match

The Young Gunners (TwistofFate, CPReborn, Gamerguy, and TheKreater) vs JandSman, ALLPR0, Minzi, and WrightTime

Hurricane1123

[70]Oct 14, 2012
    • level: 34
    My sincerest apologies, especially to you Frieza, for being so inactive these past couple of weeks. My final semester is pretty much bringing me exam and job interview hell. Hope to change this soon.

Frieza4226

[71]Oct 15, 2012
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    My sincerest apologies, especially to you Frieza, for being so inactive these past couple of weeks. My final semester is pretty much bringing me exam and job interview hell. Hope to change this soon.

OOC: It's no issue, Hurricane. I have it under control. Although if you have any ideas you would like me to present in promo form, send me a message.

goldenagenick24

[72]Oct 16, 2012
    • level: 17

Wrestlezone wrote:
    Goldenagenick has just debuted in the WOTU. Goldenagenick vs Crulex at HiAC is announced. After his debut he stated that the TWF "abandoned" him in his time of need. He also states the roster is spread so thin and he wanted to venture to new opprotunities. He has spoken with JandS and Hurricane and he says he won't return until respect has been brought back to his name.

Deadnight-Majin

[73]Oct 16, 2012
    • level: 18

Good luck in your future endeavours Nick. Ortonism went to the WOTU once, we brought it to the brink of extinction within an hour.

Deadnight Majin Twitter wrote:
    It's been a tough fortnight, but Ortonism returns. TONIGHT

spideynerd3

[74]Oct 16, 2012
    • level: 29
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Good luck in your future endeavours Nick. Ortonism went to the WOTU once, we brought it to the brink of extinction within an hour.

That's only because Killerband doesn't trust a thing I do for some reason... Then he had the people that were stuck so far up his a** complain, but to him, so he could tell me people were complaining. Had he just shut his mouth and let things work out, he probably would have liked what you guys were going to bring to the WOTU for that one PPV or so. Now he'll never know what the minds of Ortonism are capable of.

Crulex1369

[75]Oct 16, 2012
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

That's only because Killerband doesn't trust a thing I do for some reason... Then he had the people that were stuck so far up his a** complain, but to him, so he could tell me people were complaining. Had he just shut his mouth and let things work out, he probably would have liked what you guys were going to bring to the WOTU for that one PPV or so. Now he'll never know what the minds of Ortonism are capable of.

Not to mention that certain WOTU'ers let the TNA RT basically die. They should have just left it alone and let you run things. I'll give Nick as good as a feud as I can, but I pretty much gave up on dealing with certain things in WOTU.

Hurricane1123

[76]Oct 16, 2012

Good to hear Frieza! A small tweet will have to do for now.

Hurricane Twitter wrote:
    Always near but never far, the monster's death beam scares the living tar...out of people. Well I'm not good at this poetry stuff, but rest assured Frieza, this company started with me and as long as it stays alive, I will stay alive! You cannot kill me, for doing so would kill the very foundation you stand on. Biting off the hand that feeds you. 12 days from today, Hell in a Cell, the King of the Ring final, a tournament which I have previously won, it'll all be mine again! You can talk about your power levels, your Saiyan monkies, your statistics, it all means nothing in the end. I am everything and everything is me. The title of King of the Ring, the championship, it will all be mine! I'm just sayin'!

Randyspeeps

[77]Oct 16, 2012
    Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    I'm alive.

spideynerd3

[78]Oct 16, 2012
    • level: 29
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Not to mention that certain WOTU'ers let the TNA RT basically die. They should have just left it alone and let you run things. I'll give Nick as good as a feud as I can, but I pretty much gave up on dealing with certain things in WOTU.

Yeah, no one was partaking in the TNA RT's, and the ones who were they'd focus more on that than the WWE RT's. It got to the point where I had to drop the TNA RT's just because they were having too much focus on them. In all honesty, they are only kept around thanks to Killerband who wanted them to stay around because "People liked to do them and would continue doing them no matter what"... The numbers dropped the first PPV where it didn't really matter.

Frieza4226

[79]Oct 18, 2012

Friday Night Smackdown

*On Friday Night Smackdown, Captain Ginyu of the Ginyu force stands in front of the television in a suit, saluting the screen. A cheesy inspirational theme plays while the video plays.*

Ginyu: The following is a public service announcement provided by the "Hail King Frieza or we will kill you" campaign for 2012. Enjoy.

*Ginyu steps aside and Lord Frieza stands in his place with a royal cape robe and crown on his head. Clearing his throat, Frieza grandly announces his message for all to hear.*

Frieza: Are you looking for purpose? Is your life meaningless? Have you spent your entire career trying to reach the brass ring and never reaching that goal? Then you must be Hurricane del Oro. The rest of the viewers can relax, because as pathetic as you all are, at least you are not him. You see, Hurricane is a poster child for the wrong way to build a career. Has he met success? Of course. But in the end, what do people remember more about Hurricane? His United States Championship run or his antics as General Manager that led to nowhere. Do they remember his King of the Ring win last year, or will they remember that all that came from it was a World title match, in which he lost and sunk back to the bottom of the pit. No dear friends. Do not succumb to the disease known as Hurricanitis. Do not allow yourself to get to the home streatch, only to trip in front of the finish line. See, Hurricane's career is like this:

He aims, he shoots, and just when it looks like he will score, someone smacks the ball out of his court, making him look like a common court jester. No, my fellow subjects, you must strive to acheive the level of this:

A future World Champion like me and your future King of the Ring. Now, I know none of you will actually reach that level, but just strive to do better than the man with a gold mansion and a copper amount of talent, and we'll call it a success. So remember, my subjects, although you will never be as powerful as Lord Frieza, with hard work, dedication, motivation and a desire to obey my every command, you too can rise to be worthy of being my ruling. All Hail Frieza and have a nice day.

*Frieza tilts his hat and smiles as the PSA ends and Smackdown goes to a commercial.*

Edited on 10/18/2012 8:44am

enervator

[80]Oct 19, 2012
    • level: 38

This is a late Raw promo from this week, not an early one from the next. It was written by Deadnight-Majin, Randyspeeps, and myself. It's part one.

This happens on Raw:

*"My Time" hits, and Deadnight-Majin, Mia, Enervator, Torrie, and Batista head out to the ring to major heat. They come out with a dozen security guards. The men are clad in suits, with Majin wearing what appears to be a scarf or a bandana around his neck.*

JR: It's been quite a while since we've heard from these guys.

Cole: They've probably been in hiding after the way they got taken out a few weeks back.

JBL: Don't count them out yet. I'm willing to bet they've spent that time planning their next move.

Cole: Really? Do you know what I see? A bunch of bullies who are showing what cowards they really are. Do you think they have enough security?

*They get into the ring.*

Enervator: Two weeks ago we saw not one but two of the most heinous acts in the history of the TWF. No, two of the most heinous acts in the history of the entire world. And we saw them committed by two of the biggest cowards ever: Crulex and Slick.

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction. Enervator stares at them.*

Enervator: I have to say I can't believe some of you are still cheering Slick.

*Again, a mixed reaction.*

Enervator: Not even counting what he did two weeks ago, Slick has proven himself to be one of the most vile people out there. And some of you are going to keep cheering him? Why, just because he took out Randyspeeps?

*The crowd pops.*

Enervator: So that's the way it is.

*Batista starts heading out of the ring, but Enervator holds him back.*

Enervator: That can wait. Anyway, so two weeks ago we first saw Slick launch a cowardly and completely unprovoked attack on Randyspeeps …..

*The crowd pops.*

Enervator: And then we saw that elementary dimwit Crulex use some cheap theatrics to cover up the fact that he launched a cowardly and completely unprovoked attack on Skinsfan.

*The crowd pops.*

Enervator: You people are sick.

*The crowd boos.*

Enervator: I honestly feel sorry for Crulex and Slick. Not just because of what pathetic excuses for human beings they are, but for what's going to happen to them because of what they did.

*The crowd boos.*

Enervator: As you can see, Skinsfan isn't out here with us tonight.

*The crowd pops.*

Enervator: He was recently involved in an automobile accident, and is recovering in the hospital. I assure you it has nothing to do with what Crulex pulled a few weeks back.

Majin: It's okay, Vator. You can tell them the truth.

Enervator: These people don't deserve the truth. Whatever we tell them, is all they need to know. I am sick and tired of people like Crulex and Slick being looked at as saints, and Gods. We're Ortonism damnit! We put this company on the map.

Majin: I see. What happened to Skins was tragic. It was a big hit to Ortonism, but these people should know...

"My Time" hits and Randyspeeps walks onto the stage. The crowd has a mixed reaction to his presence. Randyspeeps has scars on his face, and is wearing glasses. He begins to walk to the ring, but has a noticable limp."

JR: By Gawd! I thought the man was dead.

*Batista heads out of the ring to help Speeps. Speeps manages to enter the ring. He gives a brief hug to Majin and Enervator, before he takes the mic.*

Cole: The band is back together.

Randyspeeps: For the last week and a half I was kidnapped for the second time in my career. Only difference is this one wasn't planned.

*crowd boo's*

Randyspeeps: You morons continue to boo the man who exposed your beloved hero? I showed you that Slick, like many of you are fake. Pathetic. And the definition of scum. I didn't steal from charity. Slick did. Your hero did.

*crowd boo's. Speeps takes off his glasses revealing two black eyes.*

Randyspeeps: Get a close up of my once impeccable face.

*Speeps points to his scars.*

Randyspeeps: This is the price I paid for letting you people know the truth. But trust me, I didn't do it for any of you. I could careless about you. I did it for me.

*Speeps looks a little weak. He decides to go sit in the ring by the turnbuckles. He closes his eyes and begins to speak, and Majin and Enervator look on in confusion.*

Randyspeeps: No one knows what it's like to be locked in the dark cold cellar. NO ONE! No one knows what it's like to get beaten three times of day. With every meal I got hit, and whacked, and sometime spat on. I have never in my life felt so useless. So low. I felt like...like all of you. It made me sick to my stomach. I was average. I was a bum. I was what all of you people see in the mirror.

JR: If he's playing the sympathy card, it's not working.

*Enervator goes over to Speeps and whispers "you don't have to do this. Not here." Speeps utters "I must."*

Randyspeeps: Slick had rage in his eyes. He had fire burning in his heart. He wasn't the same guy I knew. He wasn't the cheerful Slick. He wasn't the go-getter. Instead, he was, he was just like me. I saw a guy who wasn't afraid. I saw a guy who was completely naked. Someone who was willing to go the distance. And in that moment. As he balled up his fist and punched me in the eye, I realized that I Randyspeeps had broken Slick.

Cole: This is just bizzarre.

JR: This is beyond bizzarre.

Edited on 10/19/2012 4:21pm