TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Hell in a Cell 2012 Roundtable Build Up Thread!

Randyspeeps

[101]Oct 26, 2012
    • level: 34
    Slick v. Speeps was supposed to happen, but at this point, it's moot.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLe1223

[102]Oct 27, 2012
    • level: 20
    After commercial

(JLe is seen limping backstage until he is stopped by Matt Striker. JLe looks at him with malicious intent, Matt Striker is frozen with fear. However he manages to composes himself and speaks.)

Striker: Um.... JLe about what you said at the ring....

JLe: I meant what I said... We're going to WAR! Efc shot first! I took his best shot and I'm still standing, and now on Sunday I'll strike back beating within an inch of his life. This won't be just a Roundtable welcome it will be a statement, that not only was he undesrving of a title, but his anihilation will serve as a statement to what happens to those who screws with me! Matt that is all, I don't feel like talking anymor-

Striker: But JLe there is one more question it's from the one of the fans!

JLe cocks an eyebrow

JLe(irratated): Shoot then.

Striker: It's from Twiiter: LilJimmyisReal would like ask: "How's your progress with WrightTime? Is she your Valet? Did you two make out yet?"

JLe has all of a sudden lost it, he kicks Matt Striker and gives him a brainbuster. He then picks up Strikers microphone and speaks to the camera.

JLe: I haven't spoken to WrightTime in a while so NO TRUTH NO I DID RECIEVE A RESPONSE!!!! I don't care if she's beautiful I don't care if her smile makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I don't care if her alluring attire makes my one eyed snake want come out and- ARGH I don't care about HER! If she accept my offer fine great I get a young.... tantilizing star under my wing! If not she's my enemy. I'm focusing on winning and defending titles! That's what I'm here for not trying get into womens pants! After my victory on Sunday Truth I'm coming for you!

(JLe turns and leaves as the camera fades.)

JLe1223

[103]Oct 27, 2012

OOC: Are you going to hype my match Crulex?

Edited on 10/27/2012 2:45am
    Edited 2 total times.

Crulex1369

[104]Oct 27, 2012
    • level: 26

JLe1223 wrote:

OOC: Yeah, I'll have something coming up a bit later for hype. I was just wondering what the full card was before.

Okay, so with 20 hours and 13 minutes left until the deadline, I have picks from:

CPReborn
    Crulex
    Deadnight-Majin
    Frieza
    Gamerguy
    Hurricane
    JandSman
    JLe
    TwistofFate

Edited on 10/27/2012 12:47pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Crulex1369

[105]Oct 27, 2012
    *As the screen comes back on the air of a TWF.com exclusive video, it shows The Elemental Demon Crulex standing at a table in a suit with papers in his hands. The tv screen behind him shows the line-up for Sunday's PPV, and Crulex smiles at the camera.*

Crulex: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Hell in the Cell 2012 Pre-show! We have five matches that are sure to rock the Philips arena of Hotlana, Georgia!

???: And those matches could very well determine the future of the TWF as we know it!

Crulex: That's right, I........wait a minute.....could it be my broadcast partner!?

*All of a sudden, a blue flash races past Crulex and slides into a chair, relaxing his feet on the desk table.*

Sonic: That's right everybody! The blue blur is back for this special possibly most probably one night only reunion of the Sonic and Crulex Pre-show Special!

Crulex: You said "special" twice.

Sonic: Don't ruin the moment.

Crulex: Very well, let's take a look at the action that's set to take place this Sunday in what might be the most evil PPV of all, Hell in the Cell! *The screen switches to a picture of JLe and EFC with the United States Championship in the middle of them.*

Crulex: In what is being called the Great GWF Meltdown, many superstars were released, retired, or just plain didn't care enough to even show up to the arena. One of the superstars that did care, and is in my eyes a real superstar for doing so, was JLe. JLe was set for action in another type of match, but due to the Meltdown and the fact that both challenger and US Champion for the US title could not make it to the arena, GM Jandsman unified the Light Heavyweight Championship held by EFC with the US title. JLe battled EFC and many others, but in the end, JLe not only became the most decorated and last Light Heavyweight Champion for the indefinite future, he became the Unified United States Champion. Now, EFC, looking to regain the titles he lost, faces JLe inside the Three Stages of Hell, consisting of a First Blood Match, then a Tables match.....and finally, if needed, the Devil's Playground, Hell in the Cell. Who will walk out as the US Champion, and what level of hell will come from their war? I'm putting my money on JLe.

Sonic: You would, Lex. EFC has this in the bag. But speaking of war, our next match-up is the first ever War Games match, with the Young Gunners Kreater, CPman, Gamerguy, and Twist of Fate taking on GM JandSman, his assistant ALLPRO and the diva's Wright TIme and Minzi! The Young Gunners want to prove once and for all that they are the future of the TWF, and to do so, they'll put down JandSman and his group of rebels! I think JandSman is going show why he's the boss when this all out war comes to a head!

Crulex: No way, Sonic. The Young Gunners are much too powerful. Plus, I have doubts that JandSman's team will show up, as Wright Time has been AWOL in both the WOTU and TWF since the Meltdown, and ALLPRO and Minzi's nagging injury issues may cause more damage than previously thought. But there is one more Young Gunner set for action this Sunday. That Young Gunner is the Enforcer, Lord Frieza. Frieza is arguably the most powerful member of the Young Gunners, and some say that he is the next World Champion. But in order to get that title shot, he has to go up against the other General Manager of the TWF, Hurricane Del Oro! Hurricane was last year's King of the Ring, and he looks to defend his crown from the power hungry alien. What will happen when the monstrous Frieza faces off with one of the oldest veterans of our sport? I have to say, Frieza looks unstoppable.

Sonic: But Hurricane is due for the World Title. It's his time, and Frieza will find that out. But from business to personal, it's our bloodiest fight of the night. Randyspeeps will go one on one with Slick in a match-up that is sure to be the most heated fight in the history of the TWF. Randyspeeps set out to ruin Slick's good name and career all in one go, and after a rare failed attempt, Speeps succeeded in showing that Slick was as bad, if not worse, that he was in the morals department. In retaliation, Slick went over the edge, kidnapping and brutally attacking Speeps in such a way that even the most loyal of Slick fans called inhuman and disgusting. Randyspeeps was told to retire by doctors, not to compete, but he responded by attacking his doctor Maria and making it clear that he wants to take out this newer, edger Slick and show that the former leader of Ortonism is still as dominant as ever. Speeps is good, but he's injured, so Slick has my vote.

Crulex: An injured animal is still dangerous Sonic. Don't count Speeps out. And finally, the TWF World Heavyweight Championship match is on the line inside the dreaded Hell in the Cell! Deadnight Majin had beaten me at Summerslam after out-mindgaming me and letting his dark side loose, and the beating forced me to lose track of everything I ever held dear. After two loses and a lost sense of purpose, Majin seemed to have gotten rid of me. But then he pushed me over the limit and not only gave me back the will to compete, he accidentally served to bring about the rebirth of Crulex. In a last ditch effort to beat Crulex once and for all, Deadnight-Majin has unleashed the evil Darkside Majin. Now these two titans of terror and darkness will face off one last time with all the chips on the table. Is Majin unbeatable as World Champion, or has Crulex truly returned to bring chaos and disorder to the blue brand?

Sonic: All of these questions and more will be answered at Hell in the Cell, live tomorrow night at 8, 7 central. Join us on PPV, streaming through TWF.com or live inside the Philips arena! Crulex: We'll see you there! And if you're not down with that, than we've got two words for ya!

*Crulex and Sonic look at each other for a second before cross-chopping the camera.*

Both: SUCK IT!!!

*The camera shuts off as the final line-up is shown and the pre-show comes to an end.*

JandSman

[106]Oct 27, 2012
    • level: 32
    OOC:

Updated Match Card

GWF Championship

DeadnightMajin (C) vs. _____

Hell in a Cell King of the Ring Final

Frieza vs. Hurricane

Three Stages of HellUnited States Championship

JLe (C) vs. Efc

First Stage: First Blood Match Second Stage: Tables Match Third Stage: Hell in a Cell Match

War Games Match

The Young Gunners (TwistofFate, CPReborn, Gamerguy, and TheKreater) vs JandSman, ALLPR0, Minzi, and WrightTime

and maybe...

Hell in a Cell

Randyspeeps vs Slick

thedude200512

[107]Oct 27, 2012
    I never recieved a telegram

JandSman

[108]Oct 27, 2012
    thedude200512 wrote:
    You won't be able to over TV.Com, here is the format...

You will have until Sunday, 10:00 A.M. EST to send your picks to me through Tv.com. You can also do this by replying to the Gamespot Telegram (when I send it in about 15 minutes), although I would greatly prefer, if you can help it, to send picks to me via the Tv.com's pm system like the good ol' days (easier, works and no worries of BONK!). You may make revisions up until that time as well. Late picks will receive a 5 point penalty. I'm sticking to my guns 100% no exceptions for this PPV, because I want to see people send picks in on time, so please, don't wait until it's too late.

Match #1: WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. Ryback in a Hell in a Cell match (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Means of Victory (Pin or submission).: Explanation:

Match #2: World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus vs. Big Show (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Means of Victory (Pin, submission, etc.).:
    Explanation:

Match #3: Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow) (4 Points)
    Winners:
    Means of Victory (Kane pins Sandow, Rhodes submits Bryan, etc.).:
    Explanation:

Match #4: Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Match #5: Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Match #6: Diva's Championship Triple Threat: Eve vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla
    Winner:
    Means of Victory (Layla pins Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn submits Eve, etc).:
    Explanation:

Bonus Points (4 or 5 Points)

Match that begins the PPV (not the pre-show, obviously)?:
    Match that ends the PPV?:
    Will a match be added after the deadline (from 10:00 A.M. Sunday to the end of the show)?:
    Will Dolph Ziggler cash in his MITB?:
    If yes, will he be successful?:

thedude200512

[109]Oct 27, 2012
    JandSman wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:
    You won't be able to over TV.Com, here is the format...

You will have until Sunday, 10:00 A.M. EST to send your picks to me through Tv.com. You can also do this by replying to the Gamespot Telegram (when I send it in about 15 minutes), although I would greatly prefer, if you can help it, to send picks to me via the Tv.com's pm system like the good ol' days (easier, works and no worries of BONK!). You may make revisions up until that time as well. Late picks will receive a 5 point penalty. I'm sticking to my guns 100% no exceptions for this PPV, because I want to see people send picks in on time, so please, don't wait until it's too late.

Match #1: WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. Ryback in a Hell in a Cell match (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Means of Victory (Pin or submission).: Explanation:

Match #2: World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus vs. Big Show (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Match #3: Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow) (4 Points)
    Winners:
    Means of Victory (Kane pins Sandow, Rhodes submits Bryan, etc.).:
    Explanation:

Match #4: Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Match #5: Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Match #6: Diva's Championship Triple Threat: Eve vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla
    Winner:
    Means of Victory (Layla pins Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn submits Eve, etc).:
    Explanation:

Bonus Points (4 or 5 Points)

Match that begins the PPV (not the pre-show, obviously)?:
    Match that ends the PPV?:
    Will a match be added after the deadline (from 10:00 A.M. Sunday to the end of the show)?:
    Will Dolph Ziggler cash in his MITB?:
    If yes, will he be successful?:

Since when, oh and let Lex know I send my picks via GS

thedude200512

[110]Oct 27, 2012
    Crulex1369 wrote:

JLe1223 wrote:

OOC: Yeah, I'll have something coming up a bit later for hype. I was just wondering what the full card was before.

Okay, so with 20 hours and 13 minutes left until the deadline, I have picks from:

CPReborn
    Crulex
    Deadnight-Majin
    Frieza
    Gamerguy
    Hurricane
    JandSman
    JLe
    TwistofFate

I sent you mine via GS, because for some reason I never received the telegram on here

JandSman

[111]Oct 27, 2012
    thedude200512 wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:

JLe1223 wrote:

CPReborn
    Crulex
    Deadnight-Majin
    Frieza
    Gamerguy
    Hurricane
    JandSman
    JLe
    TwistofFate

I sent you mine via GS, because for some reason I never received the telegram on here
    Telegrams have never existed on TV.Com, so you won't be getting the format sent to you over TV.Com.

thedude200512

[112]Oct 27, 2012
    JandSman wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:

JLe1223 wrote:

CPReborn
    Crulex
    Deadnight-Majin
    Frieza
    Gamerguy
    Hurricane
    JandSman
    JLe
    TwistofFate

Telegrams have never existed on TV.Com, so you won't be getting the format sent to you over TV.Com.

Well then why not just send the card or matches via PM for us to do, or is that why it was typed?

JakeCpFrato

[113]Oct 27, 2012
    • level: 13
    So....Should Minzi and WT not show up, as it's looking, whats gonna happen? I mean lord, the TWF looks like it had half of it's roster destroyed.

spideynerd3

[114]Oct 27, 2012
    • level: 29
    thedude200512 wrote:
    JandSman wrote:

Well then why not just send the card or matches via PM for us to do, or is that why it was typed?

Gamespot unions have a special feature when you are an office that allows you to send the whole union a telegram if you are an officer. It sends it out to everyone in one simple PM. To do it here on Tv.com Crulex would have to send the PM to everyone individually, and that wouldn't be worth it in all honesty. Tv.com has never had any kind of option to send it out to a whole forum because they do forums, not unions. I hope I'm making sense here.

enervator

[115]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 38

spideynerd3 wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:
    JandSman wrote:
    Gamespot unions have a special feature when you are an office that allows you to send the whole union a telegram if you are an officer. It sends it out to everyone in one simple PM. To do it here on Tv.com Crulex would have to send the PM to everyone individually, and that wouldn't be worth it in all honesty. Tv.com has never had any kind of option to send it out to a whole forum because they do forums, not unions. I hope I'm making sense here.

The roundtable was on here for years. It was always done with a sign-up thread, not by sending out a group PM. Like others have said, the telegram feature isn't available over here, and never has been, so it's never been an option.

Crulex1369

[116]Oct 28, 2012
    Thanks to everyone for explaining the telegram thing.

PIcks will be up soon. You're not going to be happy about it either.

thedude200512

[117]Oct 28, 2012
    Crulex1369 wrote:

Did you get mine from GS

Crulex1369

[118]Oct 28, 2012
    thedude200512 wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:

Did you get mine from GS

Yes.