TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

January 2, 2012 Raw Official Discussion!

Hurricane1123

[61]Jan 2, 2012
    • level: 34

At first I was like "what is going on with this return?"

Then I realized he was doing it on purpose to get the fans to boo him. Well it sort of worked, but regardless that was a very original return mos' def.

Edited on 01/03/2012 4:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[62]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 22

I liked Chris Jericho's flashing jacket, as well as the promo, but I didn't like the extended blackout. That was kinda boring.

And Kane's ending of Raw was epic!

Crulex1369

[63]Jan 3, 2012
    • level: 26
    Jericho is back Love it.

And Kane's ending was like a movie. Hero tries to confront monster, monster attacks best friend and Hero from behind, monster tries to drag best friend to hell, only for the hero to save him at the last minute before hell erupts in flames. As awesome as that was, it made me realize that Ryder is becoming Cena's sidekick.

I thought that was a pretty damn good start to 2012. Now how long can they keep it up?

silverswan1

[64]Jan 4, 2012
    • level: 3

Nothing against the actors, that I stopped watching-other than repeat story lines and not enough violence, it is mostly due to Fall TV schedule conflict and Summer shows and new ones overlapping the time slots. Sorry I missed the Rock and other storylines in process. Same goes for Smackdown. Other networks competing. I also like UFC when it is free. lol Maybe get Hugh Laurie to host when House ends.

Deadnight-Majin

[65]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 18

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Jericho is back Love it. And Kane's ending was like a movie. Hero tries to confront monster, monster attacks best friend and Hero from behind, monster tries to drag best friend to hell, only for the hero to save him at the last minute before hell erupts in flames. As awesome as that was, it made me realize that Ryder is becoming Cena's sidekick.

If you're a Ryder fan, shouldn't you be pleased that he is now paired with the company's top star? I quite like the pairing.

Randyspeeps

[66]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 34
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Jericho is back Love it. And Kane's ending was like a movie. Hero tries to confront monster, monster attacks best friend and Hero from behind, monster tries to drag best friend to hell, only for the hero to save him at the last minute before hell erupts in flames. As awesome as that was, it made me realize that Ryder is becoming Cena's sidekick.

If you're a Ryder fan, shouldn't you be pleased that he is now paired with the company's top star? I quite like the pairing.

The pairing is for the benefit of John Cena. Having Cena piggy back off of Ryders fan base is smart, but pathetic.

Cena's been the "guy" for so long, it's only natural for people to hate him now. Look at sports. The Patriots were hated when they couldn't stop winning superbowls. They were hated? Why? They were "it" for so long. When they came back to earth, and people realized "hey, they can lose," slowly people started liking them again. The same happened with the Lakers, and Celtics. The WWE needs to bring Cena back to earth. Shoving him down people's throat is a turn off. Perhaps he has something to do with the rating decline. Cena made wrestling predictable.