WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

MNR Discussion for 9.10.12, that Last Road to NOC

Crulex1369

[101]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 26
    Get better, Jerry! We're all pulling for you.........man, that was scary last night. When Cole first started talking about it, I feared the worst from his tone of voice. On another note, Kane and D-Bryan = best part of last night. Please, lord, give them the titles, even if only for a little while. Go Team Hateful Rage!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[102]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 22
    I like the heated argument towards the end.

slick14805

[103]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 19
    Get well soon Jerry!

telvisnostic

[104]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 52

Thought I'd share this from a site I frequent:

Will Pruett wrote:
    - The end of Raw was basically perfect. John Cena, C.M. Punk, and Bret Hart all performed extremely well. They all deserve a ton of credit for what they did here.

- John Cena spoke a ton of truth while discussing Punk. One of the fun elements of the Punk-Cena dynamic is the way both men can speak truth to each other on the air and have it ring as true as it was. There is a certain magic between them that was so evident on this show.

- I'm not sure I would have drawn the comparisons between Punk and Cena and Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. The main ingredient missing from the Cena-Punk dynamic is real life animosity. As an in-ring feud, I would say that Punk and Cena has surpassed Hart and Michaels. As far as historical impact, Hart and Michaels may never be surpassed.

- Punk's character was out in full force and seeing him get his from Bret Hart after verbally abusing him for so long was fun. Hart deserved that moment and it didn't hurt Punk at all. It's not like Punk was knocked out, he was simply caught by surprise.

Randyspeeps

[105]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 34
    telvisnostic wrote:

Will Pruett wrote:
    - The end of Raw was basically perfect. John Cena, C.M. Punk, and Bret Hart all performed extremely well. They all deserve a ton of credit for what they did here.

- John Cena spoke a ton of truth while discussing Punk. One of the fun elements of the Punk-Cena dynamic is the way both men can speak truth to each other on the air and have it ring as true as it was. There is a certain magic between them that was so evident on this show.

- I'm not sure I would have drawn the comparisons between Punk and Cena and Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart. The main ingredient missing from the Cena-Punk dynamic is real life animosity. As an in-ring feud, I would say that Punk and Cena has surpassed Hart and Michaels. As far as historical impact, Hart and Michaels may never be surpassed.

- Punk's character was out in full force and seeing him get his from Bret Hart after verbally abusing him for so long was fun. Hart deserved that moment and it didn't hurt Punk at all. It's not like Punk was knocked out, he was simply caught by surprise.

Who is Will Pruett and what site does he post for? Poor journalism on his part.

telvisnostic

[106]Sep 11, 2012
    • level: 52

Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Will Pruett wrote:

Who is Will Pruett and what site does he post for? Poor journalism on his part.
    Funny guy you. Tongue out

He's from this site:http://prowrestling.net/

gabrielj

[107]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 2

danielbrayan sucks yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Raccoon1459

[108]Sep 16, 2012
    • level: 22
    "Brayan"?