WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Monday Night Raw 7/30/12 Official Discussion

telvisnostic

[101]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 52

Triple Threat match? Ugh.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[102]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 22
    I just switched over to the Olympics for a moment, but I'm guessing who's in the triple threat match.

Wisp955

[103]Jul 30, 2012
    • level: 11
    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:

CM Punk is making King sound like a complete idiot on commentary. It's becoming embarrassing.

It's not like Jerry to be quiet while doing commentary.

I wish it happened more often. I can't believe I actually watched the whole show.

Raccoon1459

[104]Jul 31, 2012
    Me too. I hope they have a better show next week.

Crulex1369

[105]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 26

Jerry Lawler: Look at Vickie trying to get cheers for Ziggler. That ain't going to happen.

*Meanwhile* Crowd: Ziggler! Ziggler! Ziggler!

Lawler could not have insulted our intelligence any more if he tried. He's becoming about as bad, or even worse, than Cole. And CM Punk reading King the riot act and shutting him up proved that King was in the wrong. Man, King really irritated me last night. Save_Us_Striker_and_JR.

Anyway, yay for Orton, yay for AJ, yay for Punk being a good semi-heel without doing the same old cheap heat thing. And we got a second week without a divas match, which is weird. If the WWE would knock it off with the recaps and replays, it would be worth the 3rd hour.

Jericho and Ziggler is the best feud going into Summerslam IMO. Is Jericho a face now? Or is he a semi-face like Punk is a semi-heel now?

Edited on 07/31/2012 11:13am

telvisnostic

[106]Jul 31, 2012

Too many damn recaps, no woman's matches and again too many damn recaps and Tout plugging!

Raccoon1459

[107]Jul 31, 2012
    telvisnostic wrote:

Too many damn recaps, no woman's matches and again too many damn recaps and Tout plugging!

The Divas matches would've ended early anyway.

telvisnostic

[108]Jul 31, 2012

Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    But they would be on TV. You'd think with 2 hours or 2 hours and let's say 40 minutes of full TV, they could get in on there.

Randyspeeps

[109]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 34
    Crulex1369 wrote:

Jerry Lawler: Look at Vickie trying to get cheers for Ziggler. That ain't going to happen.

*Meanwhile* Crowd: Ziggler! Ziggler! Ziggler!

Lawler could not have insulted our intelligence any more if he tried. He's becoming about as bad, or even worse, than Cole. And CM Punk reading King the riot act and shutting him up proved that King was in the wrong. Man, King really irritated me last night. Save_Us_Striker_and_JR.

Anyway, yay for Orton, yay for AJ, yay for Punk being a good semi-heel without doing the same old cheap heat thing. And we got a second week without a divas match, which is weird. If the WWE would knock it off with the recaps and replays, it would be worth the 3rd hour.

Jericho and Ziggler is the best feud going into Summerslam IMO. Is Jericho a face now? Or is he a semi-face like Punk is a semi-heel now?

WWE wasted at least 45 minutes of tv time last night with tout and recaps. Very irritating.

enervator

[110]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 38

Randyspeeps wrote:
    WWE wasted at least 45 minutes of tv time last night with tout and recaps. Very irritating.

That's the problem. They can't expect people to be excited about Raw being an extra hour if all they've done is add an hour of crap like recaps and touts.

I remember them saying a number of times that the Raw from two weeks ago was the last two-hour Raw we'll ever see, but I'm not sure that's going to be the case. If they don't have enough content for three hours, then they never should have done this.

AJ is cool, though.

Raccoon1459

[111]Jul 31, 2012
    telvisnostic wrote:

Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    But they would be on TV. You'd think with 2 hours or 2 hours and let's say 40 minutes of full TV, they could get in on there.

What kind of Divas match would there be? Layla vs. a Bella twin for the title?

telvisnostic

[112]Jul 31, 2012

Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    What kind of Divas match would there be? Layla vs. a Bella twin for the title?
    They could have had yet another tag team match. It would have been better than all the recaps.