WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Monday Night Raw 8-6-2012 discussion

  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [41]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,793
    Did you guys hear what happened to Rosa?

    I'm loving what's going on in the Tag Team division.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [42]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,168

    Young and O'Neal can do just fine with AW. What do they need him for?

    Edited on 08/06/2012 6:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [43]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,168
    Damien Sandow Ph.D.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [44]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Did you guys hear what happened to Rosa? I'm loving what's going on in the Tag Team division.
    Yes I did. And it's terrible. Hopefully she can get out and he gets puts away.


    Sandow, our Savior.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [45]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    Young and O'Neal can do just fine with AW. What do they need him for?
    Absolutely nothing. I hope they boot him soon.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SkinsFan2189

    SkinsFan2189

    [46]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 11/01/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,293
    I missed the first half hour or so of Raw, but I had the DVR taping so I just started late, and now I'm caught back up to live.

    I don't like CM Punk complaining about his match. He's the best in the world. He can beat anyone. That's his character.

    When did Daniel Bryan get a "No! No! No!" T-shirt?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [47]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,168
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Did you guys hear what happened to Rosa? I'm loving what's going on in the Tag Team division.
    Yes I did. And it's terrible. Hopefully she can get out and he gets puts away.


    Sandow, our Savior.


    I just find out that someone wants to kill her. Sickening!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [48]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,793
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    I missed the first half hour or so of Raw, but I had the DVR taping so I just started late, and now I'm caught back up to live.

    I don't like CM Punk complaining about his match. He's the best in the world. He can beat anyone. That's his character.

    When did Daniel Bryan get a "No! No! No!" T-shirt?
    The "No! No! No!" T-shirt is awesome.

    Sandow is going to be a star.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [49]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Did you guys hear what happened to Rosa? I'm loving what's going on in the Tag Team division.
    Yes I did. And it's terrible. Hopefully she can get out and he gets puts away.


    Sandow, our Savior.

    I just find out that someone wants to kill her. Sickening!
    Very. Hopefully her friends rally around her to help her.


    @Speeps, I am with you there. Sandow is a bright star in the making.

    Edited on 08/06/2012 6:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [50]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    I'm waiting for Eve's "Invisible Jet" and "Lasso".

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [51]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    My ears!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [52]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,168
    Del Rio better notify the insurance company while he's at it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [53]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    It's dinner time again!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [54]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,793
    It appears that HHH can no longer have a match without involvement from HBK.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [55]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,168
    No brawling. This angle has been sloppy.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [56]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Is Lesnar going to go to Shawn's house or something now?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [57]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,793
    Dolph and Jericho.

    Alex Riley sighting!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [58]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,793
    Dolph looks different for some reason.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [59]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Jericho keeps saying he can win at anytime. If that's so, why hasn't he won lately?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [60]Aug 6, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,168
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Jericho keeps saying he can win at anytime. If that's so, why hasn't he won lately?


    No one can win at anytime. That's like saying "Hey, I can stop smoking at anytime."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.