WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Monday Night Raw 9-24-2012

  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [21]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Damn that was good! More please.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [22]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    Now why can't the Divas have matches like this?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [23]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    They probably do, it's just never televised.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [24]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    telvisnostic wrote:

    They probably do, it's just never televised.


    Darn house shows.

    This argument between Kane and Bryan may be the stupidest argument of the Universe era.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [25]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    They probably do, it's just never televised.
    Darn house shows. This argument between Kane and Bryan may be the stupidest argument of the Universe era.
    You are right about that. They both need to be in a padded room.


    If their tag team name starts with "Team", I'm not going to be a happy camper.

    Edited on 09/24/2012 5:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [26]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    Remind me not to go to that restaurant.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [27]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    FOLEY!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [28]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    Foley is truly one of the best.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [29]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    Apparently this situation calls for a blue hoodie

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [30]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    A man can give Punk respect 24 hrs a day, and he'll still demand it. Unbelievable!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [31]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    They probably told him to cover up his shirt.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [32]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    He's spot on about the Kool-Aid thing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [33]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    So Punk wants people to bow down to him?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JandSman

    JandSman

    [34]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 7,214
    Good segment between Foley and Punk.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [35]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581
    telvisnostic wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    They probably do, it's just never televised.
    Darn house shows. This argument between Kane and Bryan may be the stupidest argument of the Universe era.
    You are right about that. They both need to be in a padded room.


    If their tag team name starts with "Team", I'm not going to be a happy camper.

    Well, since all three options begin with "Team"...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [36]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Ryback's dinner might beat him tonight.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [37]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    A title match would be a little more interesting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [38]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    jagabor2000 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    They probably do, it's just never televised.
    Darn house shows. This argument between Kane and Bryan may be the stupidest argument of the Universe era.
    You are right about that. They both need to be in a padded room.


    If their tag team name starts with "Team", I'm not going to be a happy camper.

    Well, since all three options begin with "Team"...
    I didn't see it. It must have been shown when I was watching MNF.



    Edited on 09/24/2012 6:17pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [39]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 581

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    A title match would be a little more interesting.
    Hopefully at Hell in a Cell

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [40]Sep 24, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,190
    jagabor2000 wrote:

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    A title match would be a little more interesting.
    Hopefully at Hell in a Cell


    Actually, I was hoping for one tonight. Oh, well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.