WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Monday Night Raw Discussion (25th of October)

Was Vengeance good?

Hurricane1123

[41]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 34
    John Morrison and Wade Barrett: Two wrestlers stuck in midcard limbo. The only difference is that one has been stuck in it for 2011 while the other since 2005.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[42]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 52

That was a fun match there, save some mistiming.

telvisnostic

[43]Oct 24, 2011

Oh no, it's now a handicap match.

JLe1223

[44]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 20
    Is it me? Or is the WWE have a weird obsession with Twitter.

telvisnostic

[45]Oct 24, 2011

It's not just you.

JLe1223

[46]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 20
    Oh good.

ALLPR0

[47]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 12

Hurricane1123 wrote:
    John Morrison and Wade Barrett: Two wrestlers stuck in midcard limbo. The only difference is that one has been stuck in it for 2011 while the other since 2005.
    Morrision did have a good run starting around this time last year and ending with that title match against the Miz.

I think for now they're setting up for Morrison to go to Smackdown because he's been feuding with Cody and Wade a little. He could actually make some headway there also with the only major stars over there being Henry, Sheamus, Christian, Show,and Orton. They need some new blood to put into the mix, a trade with Morrison and maybe someone like Zeke could be good for both men.

Jim856796

[48]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 14
    Those Jim Ross photos that Michael Cole was talking about and were depicted on the Titantron were nothing but photoshop.

Deadnight-Majin

[49]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 18

Hurricane1123 wrote:

JoMo has been in the mid card since 2005, but he hasn't been in mid card limbo. There's a difference.

He had a great tag team run with Joey Mercury, then an entertaining singles push with the intercontinental title, then a singles push with the ECW title, then a tag team push with the Miz, then a decent singles run on SmackDown (highlighted by his world title challenges), then he did fall into limbo for a while, then he was pushed again (winning big matches at Survivor Series and TLC) which led to WWE title matches (against the Miz, Elimination Chamber, Extreme Rules main event) and then he fell into mid card limbo. So they've both only been there this year.

enervator

[50]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 38

JLe1223 wrote:

As usual, they get wind that something is popular and go completely overboard name-dropping it just to remind us of how modern they are.

Deadnight-Majin

[51]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 18

enervator wrote:

JLe1223 wrote:

As usual, they get wind that something is popular and go completely overboard name-dropping it just to remind us of how modern they are.

It's so over the top. I love the irony that most of the the time, the trending topics they boast about mainly consist of people complaining.

Crulex1369

[52]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 26
    Did Cena really have to spit on the mic when he yelled "The Rock!"?

SkinsFan2189

[53]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 16
    Jim856796 wrote:
    Those Jim Ross photos that Michael Cole was talking about and were depicted on the Titantron were nothing but photoshop.
    Oh really? I never would've guessed!

Randyspeeps

[54]Oct 30, 2011
    Why are Michael Cole and Jim Ross feuding again? It doesn't make sense to me. Their last feud was stuipd, and this one will follow the trend. The Rock and Cena, who are going to wrestle at Wrestlemania 28, because they absoltely hate each other, are going to join forces to take out The Miz and R-Truth. Why? I've never understood the WWE's obsession with teaming two opponents together, before their anticipated match. Can someone please help me understand their thinking?

Randyspeeps

[55]Oct 30, 2011
    I loved John Cena's rise above the hate T-shirt. I'm now convinced that the WWE is through with trying to make John Cena the next Hulk Hogan, they want him to be the next Ghandi.

ALLPR0

[56]Oct 30, 2011
    • level: 12

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Why are Michael Cole and Jim Ross feuding again? It doesn't make sense to me. Their last feud was stuipd, and this one will follow the trend. The Rock and Cena, who are going to wrestle at Wrestlemania 28, because they absoltely hate each other, are going to join forces to take out The Miz and R-Truth. Why? I've never understood the WWE's obsession with teaming two opponents together, before their anticipated match. Can someone please help me understand their thinking?
    Probably because they can get the two guys in the same ring together to get a ton of buys for a ppv without actually having them face off against each other ruining Wrestlemania. In the fans minds they're probably expecting more fighting between the Rock and Cena rather than between the two teams, all about suspense I suppose.

telvisnostic

[57]Oct 30, 2011

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Why are Michael Cole and Jim Ross feuding again? It doesn't make sense to me. Their last feud was stupid, and this one will follow the trend.
    the joy of seeing JR squeal like a pig must do something for them I guess.

:
    The Rock and Cena, who are going to wrestle at Wrestlemania 28, because they absoltely hate each other, are going to join forces to take out The Miz and R-Truth. Why? I've never understood the WWE's obsession with teaming two opponents together, before their anticipated match. Can someone please help me understand their thinking?
    I'm thinking it's that whole "unlikely allies' nonsense. Remember the two man power trip? It worked because people wanted to see it. Do people really want to see these team up? I don't. I want to hear them stop talking and just get it on already.