WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Monday Night Raw discussion 3-25-2013...The one where we're still on that RTW

SkinsFan2189

[101]Mar 26, 2013
    • level: 16
    JLe1223 wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:

But how great would it be if Cena were to lose?

Terrible, I can't believe I saying this but I much rather have the belt on Cena then The Rock. The Champion going missing for a weeks then suddenly appearing is a pet peeve of mine.
    Yeah, I don't like having The Rock as champion either. But I'd still rather have him be champ than Cena. I don't think I could tolerate this watered-down Cena character as champion.

I just think having Rock win this match would do much more than a Cena win. If Cena wins, he'll hold the title until next Wrestlemania and then have a tiebreaker match with The Rock. I guarantee it. They won't allow the score to be even between the two. If Rock wins, Cena goes into a serious tailspin, completely revamps his character, hopefully becomes a heel and we have something interesting. If that were to happen, maybe The Rock could just step down as champ and say that he has other full-time commitments and, while it's been fun, he is unfit to be champion. Or they could just have somebody beat him at Extreme Rules. Maybe CM Punk?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crulex1369

[102]Mar 27, 2013
    • level: 27

Honestly, I don't care who wins, but if Cena DID turn heel, I would welcome it. Hell, the WWE is so messed up in their logic, winning could turn him heel by making him go the"SEE! I beat me! No one can beat me, and I proved it on Dwayne! Screw you, WWE Universe, you didn't believe me!" route.

He just has the ability to make his character NOT stale and yet he never seems to realize it. I mean, if he loves the boy scout thing so much, he can turn back after a year or two, but for the love of god, Cena, follow Austin, follow Rock, follow Taker, follow CM Punk, follow just about every superstar that has ever been interesting and try something new every now and then. He's done as much as he can as a face and explored just about every emotion in that mode. It's time that Cena just let it all out. Every bad emotion, every "Cena sucks? Well f*ck you!" I know he has in him, I want to hear it and see it. Give us some ruthless aggresion for a good year, that's all I ask.

Edited on 03/27/2013 5:39am

Randyspeeps

[103]Mar 27, 2013
    • level: 34
    Crulex1369 wrote:

Honestly, I don't care who wins, but if Cena DID turn heel, I would welcome it. Hell, the WWE is so messed up in their logic, winning could turn him heel by making him go the"SEE! I beat me! No one can beat me, and I proved it on Dwayne! Screw you, WWE Universe, you didn't believe me!" route.

He just has the ability to make his character NOT stale and yet he never seems to realize it. I mean, if he loves the boy scout thing so much, he can turn back after a year or two, but for the love of god, Cena, follow Austin, follow Rock, follow Taker, follow CM Punk, follow just about every superstar that has ever been interesting and try something new every now and then. He's done as much as he can as a face and explored just about every emotion in that mode. It's time that Cena just let it all out. Every bad emotion, every "Cena sucks? Well f*ck you!" I know he has in him, I want to hear it and see it. Give us some ruthless aggresion for a good year, that's all I ask.

Spot on!

My solution for this Cena crap, is Cena's retirement.

Raccoon1459

[104]Mar 27, 2013
    • level: 22
    Bret Hart seemed to have gotten the most cheers out of all of the panelists.

SkinsFan2189

[105]Mar 28, 2013
    • level: 16
    What do you guys think about Fan-Dan-Go?

I like him. I'm tired of the generic characters in WWE. There used to be a bunch of different characters, but there for a while we only got the generic faces and heels who either stress their nationality or have some kind of "attitude." Fandango is different. I'm excited to see him go over Jericho at Mania.

Crulex1369

[106]Mar 29, 2013
    • level: 27
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    What do you guys think about Fan-Dan-Go?

I like him. I'm tired of the generic characters in WWE. There used to be a bunch of different characters, but there for a while we only got the generic faces and heels who either stress their nationality or have some kind of "attitude." Fandango is different. I'm excited to see him go over Jericho at Mania.

I do like him, but this "walking away and not wrestling" thing has to stop after Mania. And I admire Jericho putting over just about every superstar he faces, but I would love to see him at least get the better of some top level stars to stay up there a little. I mean, if he keeps losing to people, he'll just be like Kane, where winning over him won't mean as much as it used to.

Raccoon1459

[107]Mar 29, 2013
    • level: 22

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    What do you guys think about Fan-Dan-Go? I like him. I'm tired of the generic characters in WWE. There used to be a bunch of different characters, but there for a while we only got the generic faces and heels who either stress their nationality or have some kind of "attitude." Fandango is different. I'm excited to see him go over Jericho at Mania.

He's got a cool entrance, he's got some toughness, but he never wrestles!!!

Edited on 03/29/2013 7:28am

Randyspeeps

[108]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 34
    Fandango is a very talented in ring wrestler. Once he finally debuts, you won't be disappointed.

telvisnostic

[109]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 52

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    What do you guys think about Fan-Dan-Go? I like him. I'm tired of the generic characters in WWE. There used to be a bunch of different characters, but there for a while we only got the generic faces and heels who either stress their nationality or have some kind of "attitude." Fandango is different. I'm excited to see him go over Jericho at Mania.
    I have liked him since the vignettes. I too am glad to see some sort of character.

telvisnostic

[110]Mar 31, 2013
    • level: 52

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Fandango is a very talented in ring wrestler. Once he finally debuts, you won't be disappointed.
    Speeps speaks the truth.