WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Monday Night Raw Official Discussion 2/20/12

Who is Better?

Raccoon1459

[81]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 22
    Santino could win. Who says lightning won't strike twice?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Randyspeeps

[82]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 34
    Barrett is in some serious pain. And with these 5 guys in the ring, it makes things really predictable.

JLe1223

[83]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 20
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    This is the thing that pisses me off about Cena and this feud is, he and it doesn't make sense. This whole Rock v. Cena feud is about the Rock not being here and Cena is? This could be the stupidest reason to have a feud if you ask me."I want to fight you, because you never show up?" Remember, the Rock wasn't the one who asked to come back to do this feud. Cena basically begged for this to happen on national television. Then from a booking stand point. What the hell? Let's have Cena make fun of the Rock because he's not here. We'll base our feud around that. Lets have Cena fight for all the guys in the back that wanted to be on the show, but couldn't because the Rock is back taking their spot. If that was the case, why not keep the Rock off the show? To make matters worse, Cena is fighting for all the people who are proud to be a professional wrestlers. Cena is no Wrestler, he is an entertainer, not a very good entertainer at that. He will never be known as great in ring wrestler. I want Punk or Jericho fighting for all the wrestlers. Not Cena.

It's this ass backwards booking that pisses me off. The root of this feud makes no sense, and has lost all steam. In fact, this feud will and has hurt John Cena. Cena will never be the Rock. Every time they are in the ring, Cena does a great job of reminding us of that. The Rock not showing up has done Cena a favor.

When Cena wins at Wrestlemania, maybe that will elevate him to super stardom. I think it will just piss people off.

I agree with what you said except the last part. IF Cena wins he'll probably be more hated than ever before.

Randyspeeps

[84]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 34

I hope Barrett and Ziggler are okay. Wrestlemania is around the corned. I think Barrett is really hurt. To make matters worse, Barrett is a Smackdown superstar. That roster is depleted.

Edited on 02/20/2012 8:06pm

Raccoon1459

[85]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 22
    Jericho won't shake your hand, CM. Are you crazy?

telvisnostic

[86]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 52

Hopefully Wade is alright, as well as Ziggler. That was quite some spill there.

JandSman

[87]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 32
    After that match, I question if WWE should allow Battle Royals anymore, Ziggler took a nasty bump, so did Kofi, R-Truth had to be helped to the back, and Barrett was obviously in pain. All from one match, now I can take into consideration that they were just in the Elimination Chamber yesterday, but 4 possible injuries from one match when they could have just done a Fatal Four Way or a Gauntlet Match or something.

Stone_Colds

[88]Feb 20, 2012
    • level: 4
    ^That just sounds like overreaction. They're all gonna be fine cept Barret. He has a dislocated elbow which takes a while to heal I believe.

Crulex1369

[89]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 26
    I don't care what anyone says. Undertaker vs. Triple H 3 in a Hell in a Cell at Wrestlemania, where the Streak will either end (DAMN IT NO!) or Taker retires at 20-0 (DO IT!!!), is the best WWE could have given us at this point, considering the roster we have now and the history of the two men.

Rock vs. Cena. Looking forward to the match, not looking forward to the build-up.

Bryan vs. Sheamus and CM Punk vs. Jericho- See above for reasons listed by Speeps and Telvis already.

And if Teddy and Johnny Ace go to war at WM, I want Teddy to win. Unless this is an excuse for Teddy to retire as well, cause he's been around the wrestling business FOREVER.

Deadnight-Majin

[90]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 18

JandSman wrote:
    After that match, I question if WWE should allow Battle Royals anymore, Ziggler took a nasty bump, so did Kofi, R-Truth had to be helped to the back, and Barrett was obviously in pain. All from one match, now I can take into consideration that they were just in the Elimination Chamber yesterday, but 4 possible injuries from one match when they could have just done a Fatal Four Way or a Gauntlet Match or something.

Such crazy three man over the top rope bumps aren't essential to Battle Royals, they could just avoid repeating spots like that.

telvisnostic

[91]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 52

JandSman wrote:
    So many people have gotten injured just by wrestling a regular match. Battle Royals are fine.

lightning_kf

[92]Feb 21, 2012
    • level: 36
    I knew something didn't look right when Ziggler was eliminated.