WWE Championship

Special Guest Ref: AJ

CM Punk (c) vs Daniel Bryan

World Championship Ladder Match

WWE Championship Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Big Show vs Cena vs Jericho vs Kane

Edited on 07/07/2012 1:49pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[2]Jun 23, 2012
    • level: 22
    A magazine cover poster. Wow, just wow.

telvisnostic

[3]Jun 23, 2012
    • level: 52

I hear ya.

I was thinking about something the other day. Does the MiTB matter anymore since everyone is on everyone else's show?

Raccoon1459

[4]Jun 24, 2012
    Probably not.

I think the superstars should be competing for all titles in this event, ya know? Make them mean something again.

telvisnostic

[5]Jun 24, 2012

I'd enjoy that and that way, Night Of Champions would be done with.

SkinsFan2189

[6]Jun 24, 2012
    • level: 16
    Apparently, instead of having Raw and Smackdown MITB matches, they will now just be WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship MITB matches, so superstars from either brand can be in either one.

telvisnostic

[7]Jun 25, 2012

I read that the other day too. It makes sense then.

For the World Title, I pick Ziggler.

Edited on 06/25/2012 7:24pm

Hurricane1123

[8]Jun 26, 2012
    • level: 34
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    Apparently, instead of having Raw and Smackdown MITB matches, they will now just be WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship MITB matches, so superstars from either brand can be in either one.
    Who is on what brand though? It's hard to tell now. I know Daniel Bryan is technically on Smackdown and CM Punk is technically on Raw but they both appear on each other's shows now. Not that I'm complaining though, it's always good to see a Punk/Bryan feud, especially when it involves my future girlfriend AJ.

wdprince

[9]Jun 26, 2012
    • level: 21

telvisnostic wrote:

Interesting, on another forum someone brought up that Ziggler winning the briefcase will hurt him more than help. Unless he cashes it in cleanly and sets up an actual match then it's just the same old "opportunist" cash in we've been getting for years now. It's no longer surprising and it doesn't elevate anyone from their current positions which is the purpose of Money in the Bank. Why do you think we've had disappointing champions like Miz and ADR? They looked like nothing more than midcarders that got lucky.I'd rather Ziggler cash in for a future match and lose than have him win the title in such a cheap (and cliche) fashion. He also mentioned how it would be better if Swagger won and thatwould serve as the foundation for their break-up anda feud between him and Ziggler as well as an eventual face turn for the latter. His heel gimmick is generic and a face turn would be great for him, especially with all the positive crowd reactions he's been receiving as of late.

Personally, I'd rather have Cody win but the same theory can be applied to him as well.

If they're planning on having Dolph win, either they do it right or have Swagger win the briefcase instead. I'm tired of midcard world champions.

telvisnostic

[10]Jun 26, 2012

wdprince wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Interesting, on another forum someone brought up that Ziggler winning the briefcase will hurt him more than help. Unless he cashes it in cleanly and sets up an actual match then it's just the same old "opportunist" cash in we've been getting for years now. It's no longer surprising and it doesn't elevate anyone from their current positions which is the purpose of Money in the Bank. Why do you think we've had disappointing champions like Miz and ADR? They looked like nothing more than midcarders that got lucky.I'd rather Ziggler cash in for a future match and lose than have him win the title in such a cheap (and cliche) fashion. He also mentioned how it would be better if Swagger won and thatwould serve as the foundation for their break-up anda feud between him and Ziggler as well as an eventual face turn for the latter. His heel gimmick is generic and a face turn would be great for him, especially with all the positive crowd reactions he's been receiving as of late.

Personally, I'd rather have Cody win but the same theory can be applied to him as well.

If they're planning on having Dolph win, either they do it right or have Swagger win the briefcase instead. I'm tired of midcard world champions.

I had an idea for him to not even cash it in as Edge did and others. If the company wasn't do damn impatient, a match at the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania would be fine.

lightning_kf

[11]Jul 10, 2012
    • level: 36
    I've said it before about that briefcase and I will say it again: someone has GOT to lose their opportunity when they cash it in. The mere fact that every person who won it was successful in winning the top title made it lose meaning overtime and completely predictable. Someone losing theirs would actually show just how important it is to win and hold onto that briefcase, not just have any Tom, Dick or Harry cash in on a vulnerable champion and win. It got old after the Edge won the World title from Taker in 2007.

Also, SmackDown's ladder match is a mess. Nine guys? And I guarantee you that a 10th one will be added. I don't get it. Six should be enough. Also, it's WAY too obvious with Raw's ladder match. This is pretty much a 3-on-1 handicap match.

telvisnostic

[12]Jul 15, 2012
    I want one to lose too, but only from the WWE Champion one.

Randyspeeps

[13]Jul 15, 2012
    • level: 34
    lightning_kf wrote:
    I've said it before about that briefcase and I will say it again: someone has GOT to lose their opportunity when they cash it in. The mere fact that every person who won it was successful in winning the top title made it lose meaning overtime and completely predictable. Someone losing theirs would actually show just how important it is to win and hold onto that briefcase, not just have any Tom, Dick or Harry cash in on a vulnerable champion and win. It got old after the Edge won the World title from Taker in 2007.

Also, SmackDown's ladder match is a mess. Nine guys? And I guarantee you that a 10th one will be added. I don't get it. Six should be enough. Also, it's WAY too obvious with Raw's ladder match. This is pretty much a 3-on-1 handicap match.
    Agreed. Just not Ziggler.

Raccoon1459

[14]Jul 16, 2012
    I just now found out Cena won. God help us all.