WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

November 19th Official RAW Discussion Thread

Who are you most excited to see in the big leagues?

  • Avatar of JakeCpFrato

    JakeCpFrato

    [21]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 03/15/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,767
    Ryback wins! How good. Love to see Ryback eat people!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [22]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 582

    Ryback managed to get him up this time. Two out of three ain't bad

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [23]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074

    For a face Sheamus sure does act like a heel...



    #365!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [24]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074

    Barrett vs Kofi? Yes!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [25]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,860
    Punk's celebration! That's a must see.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JakeCpFrato

    JakeCpFrato

    [26]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 03/15/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,767
    Kofi Kingston one on one with Wade Barrett up next! I hope Kofi can beat him after getting pinned by him last night.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SkinsFan2189

    SkinsFan2189

    [27]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/01/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,309
    I hope there's some kind of video package showing all the feuds Punk has been in over the last year and all the title defense he's made.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JakeCpFrato

    JakeCpFrato

    [28]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 03/15/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,767
    Hey look! The same exact 'Did you know?' from last week!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [29]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074

    Of course WWE 13 would beat Fifa, Madden, and NBA2K13 last week, it just came out and those games have been out for months.



    Kingston vs Barrett would be a good feud if Barrett gets a mic in his hand.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [30]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,860
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    I hope there's some kind of video package showing all the feuds Punk has been in over the last year and all the title defense he's made.
    And all the times he has pinned Cena.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JakeCpFrato

    JakeCpFrato

    [31]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 03/15/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,767
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    I hope there's some kind of video package showing all the feuds Punk has been in over the last year and all the title defense he's made.
    And all the times he has pinned Cena.


    That would take up 20 minutes if they put in ALL of the times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [32]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,860
    Did I just hear Orton v. Del Rio again? FML!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [33]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074

    Two out of three falls? Interesting. Too bad Orton vs Del Rio bores me as a feud. If Orton is going to turn heel putting him against Del Rio isn't helping.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jagabor2000

    jagabor2000

    [34]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/15/11
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 582

    Orton vs Del Rio 2 out of 3 falls? Hope the whole match is just 2 RKOs long

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raccoon1459

    Raccoon1459

    [35]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 04/02/10
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,290
    I'm sorry, but I just can't take this Barrett Barrage stuff seriously!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JakeCpFrato

    JakeCpFrato

    [36]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 03/15/11
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,767
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

    Two out of three falls? Interesting. Too bad Orton vs Del Rio bores me as a feud. If Orton is going to turn heel putting him against Del Rio isn't helping.



    Letting him start doing the Punt again helps, however. They let the Undertaker do Piledrivers, albeit only once a year and in one match, but he does like, 5 in one match. They might as well let Orton use that Punt again every so often.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of telvisnostic

    telvisnostic

    [37]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 52
    • rank: Guzzlefish
    • posts: 25,288

    Raccoon1459 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but I just can't take this Barrett Barrage stuff seriously!
    It's just awful isn't it? I can't take it either. I'd rather he go away and off of my TV forever actually.


    -----------


    This would be the perfect time to give us a better looking world title for RAW. Hopefully it's not yet another custom one.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [38]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,860
    JakeCpFrato wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

    Two out of three falls? Interesting. Too bad Orton vs Del Rio bores me as a feud. If Orton is going to turn heel putting him against Del Rio isn't helping.



    Letting him start doing the Punt again helps, however. They let the Undertaker do Piledrivers, albeit only once a year and in one match, but he does like, 5 in one match. They might as well let Orton use that Punt again every so often.
    The punt is a banned move.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [39]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074

    JakeCpFrato wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:


    Two out of three falls? Interesting. Too bad Orton vs Del Rio bores me as a feud. If Orton is going to turn heel putting him against Del Rio isn't helping.


    Letting him start doing the Punt again helps, however. They let the Undertaker do Piledrivers, albeit only once a year and in one match, but he does like, 5 in one match. They might as well let Orton use that Punt again every so often.
    Well the punt is something that will get him cheers. He can use the punt but he can't be feuding with the most boring dude in the past 10 years because he'll be cheered no matter what he does.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SkinsFan2189

    SkinsFan2189

    [40]Nov 19, 2012
    • member since: 11/01/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,309
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

    Of course WWE 13 would beat Fifa, Madden, and NBA2K13 last week, it just came out and those games have been out for months.



    Kingston vs Barrett would be a good feud if Barrett gets a mic in his hand.

    I'd like to see Kingston and Barrett both get mic time, and actually have a good storyline to their feud. I'm tired of these mid-card championship feuds not having any real storylines to them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.