[41]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:

WOW, that's all I can say. What an awful ending, Im starting to dislike Jeff.

Me too.

I'm surprised the WWE let him finish 2nd with his attitude problem.

What attitude problem does everyone keep talking about? Ive never seen any reports on that. And how could you even say something like that? Orton, one of your favorite wrestlers has acted like crap outside the ring, and he's still going to win his matches and not get punished for it. Why should Randy get his way, and Shelton gets the sh!t end? Oh that's right, the politician HHH, I almost forgot.

Everyone knows that Shelton has attitude problem backstage. And Orton isn't doing anything bad right now, he has been pretty good after messing up that hotel room several months ago.

I'd like proof of wrestlers acting bad backstage. How do we know it's not just one of those made up fan rumors? On a side note, Snitsky needs to brush his teeth.... Oh, and nobody cares about Snitsky, get rid of him.

The WWE made Snitksy color his teeh yelloe to go along with his character and this is what I could find on the Benjamin situation

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/v2/wi/stc/nws/2007/6/4/24144.shtml

Edited on 07/16/2007 7:02pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CableGuy15

[42]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 19
    So that's it? There's like three different theories there...

The current match..... What was the point of this match? It's just a boring squash match.

atanner

[43]Jul 16, 2007

CableGuy15 wrote:
    So that's it? There's like three different theories there... The current match..... What was the point of this match? It's just a boring squash match.

here's a link from June

zombieKILLER25

[44]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 14
    What a boring match.

CableGuy15

[45]Jul 16, 2007
    atanner wrote:

CableGuy15 wrote:
    So that's it? There's like three different theories there... The current match..... What was the point of this match? It's just a boring squash match.

here's a link from June

Well thanks for the link... Im sorry, but WWE making Benjamin lose so much for such a silly reason is kind of annoying. They make it seem like Benjamin is some evil bastard who doesnt deserve to ever win, when really, it's just because they THINK he doesnt want to improve. From what Ive seen, he doesnt need to improve.

Stone Cold saying good things about Cena and Lashley like that makes me sick.

seinfeld111690

[46]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 25
    Why did they make Stone Cold say that? What an insult.

atanner

[47]Jul 16, 2007
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

CableGuy15 wrote:

here's a link from June

Well thanks for the link... Im sorry, but WWE making Benjamin lose so much for such a silly reason is kind of annoying. They make it seem like Benjamin is some evil bastard who doesnt deserve to ever win, when really, it's just because they THINK he doesnt want to improve. From what Ive seen, he doesnt need to improve. Stone Cold saying good things about Cena and Lashley like that makes me sick.

why would the WWE reward a guy who doesn't want to give 100% all the time?

Slade811

[48]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 18
    oh get over it

CableGuy15

[49]Jul 16, 2007
    Melina's lucky Mickie carried her ass the whole match. I cant stand Melina, she screams way too much.

Randyspeeps

[50]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 34
    Is it me or have the divas improve there wrestling dramatically? not just candice but all of them

CableGuy15

[51]Jul 16, 2007
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

CableGuy15 wrote:

here's a link from June

Well thanks for the link... Im sorry, but WWE making Benjamin lose so much for such a silly reason is kind of annoying. They make it seem like Benjamin is some evil bastard who doesnt deserve to ever win, when really, it's just because they THINK he doesnt want to improve. From what Ive seen, he doesnt need to improve. Stone Cold saying good things about Cena and Lashley like that makes me sick.

You act as if WWE actually has priorities like that It's all about if you have friends in the right places.

seinfeld111690

[52]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 25
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Is it me or have the divas improve there wrestling dramatically? not just candice but all of them

I agree, that was the best match of the night, so far.

Randyspeeps

[53]Jul 16, 2007
    [QUOTE="atanner"]
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:

Me too.

What attitude problem does everyone keep talking about? Ive never seen any reports on that. And how could you even say something like that? Orton, one of your favorite wrestlers has acted like crap outside the ring, and he's still going to win his matches and not get punished for it. Why should Randy get his way, and Shelton gets the sh!t end? Oh that's right, the politician HHH, I almost forgot.

Everyone knows that Shelton has attitude problem backstage. And Orton isn't doing anything bad right now, he has been pretty good after messing up that hotel room several months ago.

I'd like proof of wrestlers acting bad backstage. How do we know it's not just one of those made up fan rumors? On a side note, Snitsky needs to brush his teeth.... Oh, and nobody cares about Snitsky, get rid of him.

The WWE made Snitksy color his teeh yelloe to go along with his character and this is what I could find on the Benjamin situation

[/QUOTE \]

I cant help but notice the constant talk of Randy Ortons outside the ring behavioryou act like it happened yesterday or last month no in fact it happened in April and if i can remember Orton lost a lot of matches during that time

CableGuy15

[54]Jul 16, 2007
    3-2-1- DAMN!

atanner

[55]Jul 16, 2007
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

CableGuy15 wrote:

here's a link from June

You act as if WWE actually has priorities like that It's all about if you have friends in the right places.

It is all about friends is high places but if you don't have those types of friends then you have work that much harder tosuceedand it seems like Benjamin doesn't want to do that.

Slade811

[56]Jul 16, 2007
    • level: 18
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    3-2-1- DAMN!
    it never gets boring

CableGuy15

[57]Jul 16, 2007
    [QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:

Me too.

[/QUOTE \]

I cant help but notice the constant talk of Randy Ortons outside the ring behavioryou act like it happened yesterday or last month no in fact it happened in April and if i can remember Orton lost a lot of matches during that time

And I cant help but notice youre Orton's biggest fan.... Relax, I hate when people use that for their arguments against Orton, Im just saying it's absolutely stupid that when Orton gets in trouble, it's just fine with WWE, but anyone who isnt HHH's dear friend gets the axe.

By the way, did anyone know that Cena and Lashley were facing eachother at the match? I know I didnt, maybe they should make more stupid promos

Edited on 07/16/2007 7:31pm

CableGuy15

[58]Jul 16, 2007
    did anyone see that fat kid trying to block Snadman's path? funniest momment of the night.

Randyspeeps

[59]Jul 16, 2007
    [QUOTE="CableGuy15"]
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:

Me too.

[/QUOTE \]

And I cant help but notice youre Orton's biggest fan.... Relax, I hate when people use that for their arguments against Orton, Im just saying it's absolutely stupid that when Orton gets in trouble, it's just fine with WWE, but anyone who isnt HHH's dear friend gets the axe.

By the way, did anyone know that Cena and Lashley were facing eachother at the match? I know I didnt, maybe they should make more stupid promos

What do u think will happen if Cena got in trouble?,Edge?,Taker?,Lashley?,Batista?
    since u think it will only happen with Orton or HHH's dear friends

CableGuy15

[60]Jul 16, 2007
    [QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:

Me too.

[/QUOTE \]

What do u think will happen if Cena got in trouble?,Edge?,Taker?,Lashley?,Batista?
    since u think it will only happen with Orton or HHH's dear friends

First off, Orton IS HHH's friend.

Cena wouldnt get in trouble because he would somehow overcome the odds and convince Vince not to punish him But seriously, Cena is too popular with the fans to be punished. if he was punished, it would be something small I bet.

Edge would lose the title in a heartbeat.

Batista is one of HHH's friends, why else would that talentless oaf be main eventing? he's probably the worst wrestler in the WWE.

Lashley would get in trouble, because the fans dont really care what happens to him.

Taker would probably NEVER EVER get in trouble, Ive never heard a bad report of him before, but if he did something bad, I doubt he would be badly punished, he's been loyal to the WWE for so long.