WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Official WWE Raw 7/16 Discussion **Spoilers**

  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [101]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    qfrodri85 wrote:
    7OmonII wrote:

    qfrodri85 wrote:
    So... from what I've read, this Raw was somehow better than the average Raw? From the Booker/Lawler segment, this means that the first person that gets fed to Triple H is Booker?

    I think King Booker and Triple H would be a great rivarly, battle of the Kings.

    All Triple H did was kill off almost any credibility Booker had at WrestleMania 19.
    Please, I have that entire PPV in my collection. I hated the outcome. After putting on the best performance in his career, he had to do the job to the politician HHH. Ya know what? That's his real name, for now on.

    The Politician HHH.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [102]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982

    CableGuy15 wrote:
    :
    this means that the first person that gets fed to Triple H is Booker?
    Oh, what a slap in the face that would be. WWE better not go that far. Take Booker away from SD! to job to the politician... All I can say is that better not happen.

    No. 1 Rule of the Raw Locker Room:
    What HHH wants, HHH gets........or you're fired.

    I guess it does pay to have friends in higher places, huh?

    Edited on 07/16/2007 9:18pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of atanner

    atanner

    [103]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 6,657
    lightning_kf wrote:

    CableGuy15 wrote:
    :
    this means that the first person that gets fed to Triple H is Booker?
    Oh, what a slap in the face that would be. WWE better not go that far. Take Booker away from SD! to job to the politician... All I can say is that better not happen.

    No. 1 Rule of the Raw Locker Room:
    What HHH wants, HHH gets........or you're fired.

    I guess it does pay to have friends in higher places, huh?

    which isn'talways a bad thing because sometimes he may end up jobbing for you at WM

    Edited on 07/16/2007 9:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [104]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586
    You know what I like about Mr. Kennedy? The fact that he is from Green Bay, WI....freaking no one is ever from Green Bay, WI. I remember I lived there for a while and still have much love for that town!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [105]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947
    yooperchild wrote:
    You know what I like about Mr. Kennedy? The fact that he is from Green Bay, WI....freaking no one is ever from Green Bay, WI. I remember I lived there for a while and still have much love for that town!


    I love that as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [106]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    atanner wrote:
    lightning_kf wrote:

    CableGuy15 wrote:
    :
    this means that the first person that gets fed to Triple H is Booker?
    Oh, what a slap in the face that would be. WWE better not go that far. Take Booker away from SD! to job to the politician... All I can say is that better not happen.

    No. 1 Rule of the Raw Locker Room:
    What HHH wants, HHH gets........or you're fired.

    I guess it does pay to have friends in higher places, huh?

    which isn't always a bad thing because sometimes he may end up jobbing for you at WM

    Sometimes he may job, or sometimes he does it just to make people think that he ain't a power-hungry glory hog? I'm serious. His track records are enough to fill a bulletin board.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [107]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586

    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    You know what I like about Mr. Kennedy? The fact that he is from Green Bay, WI....freaking no one is ever from Green Bay, WI. I remember I lived there for a while and still have much love for that town!
    I love that as well.

    What is great is I remember him being on the news when he wasn't even ~famous~ yet...they were covering him just for being from Green Bay..

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [108]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586

    Slade811 wrote:
    MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CAMEL TOE This will never get old with me

    I just have to add that this would really only be funny if....1)Kennedy & Camel Toe actually rhymed or at least sounded anything at all alike (they don't)

    2) Kennedy actually HAD/HAS camel toe (he doesn't...in fact I've never seen him with Camel Toe)

    Otherwise, it's not funny at all and I sort of don't get why you've decided to create this joke...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [109]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947
    yooperchild wrote:

    Slade811 wrote:
    MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CAMEL TOE This will never get old with me

    I just have to add that this would really only be funny if....1)Kennedy & Camel Toe actually rhymed or at least sounded anything at all alike (they don't)

    2) Kennedy actually HAD/HAS camel toe (he doesn't...in fact I've never seen him with Camel Toe)

    Otherwise, it's not funny at all and I sort of don't get why you've decided to create this joke...



    Actually John Cena created the joke, two weeks ago on Raw.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yooperchild

    yooperchild

    [110]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 05/23/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 7,586
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

    Slade811 wrote:
    MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CAMEL TOE This will never get old with me

    I just have to add that this would really only be funny if....1)Kennedy & Camel Toe actually rhymed or at least sounded anything at all alike (they don't)

    2) Kennedy actually HAD/HAS camel toe (he doesn't...in fact I've never seen him with Camel Toe)

    Otherwise, it's not funny at all and I sort of don't get why you've decided to create this joke...

    Actually John Cena created the joke, two weeks ago on Raw.

    I was on an airplane that night.... and it's still not funny for the same reasons listed above...did Cena explain why he created it then?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seinfeld111690

    seinfeld111690

    [111]Jul 16, 2007
    • member since: 08/13/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 19,947
    yooperchild wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

    Slade811 wrote:
    MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR CAMEL TOE This will never get old with me

    I just have to add that this would really only be funny if....1)Kennedy & Camel Toe actually rhymed or at least sounded anything at all alike (they don't)

    2) Kennedy actually HAD/HAS camel toe (he doesn't...in fact I've never seen him with Camel Toe)

    Otherwise, it's not funny at all and I sort of don't get why you've decided to create this joke...

    Actually John Cena created the joke, two weeks ago on Raw.

    I was on an airplane that night.... and it's still not funny for the same reasons listed above...did Cena explain why he created it then?



    He explained it just as well as all of his fans would explain something.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of wounds

    wounds

    [112]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 02/28/06
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 4,616
    atanner wrote:
    The WWE made Snitksy color his teeh yelloe to go along with his character

    And that is wrong. He did it on his own.

    lol @ Cena & Orton Bashing
    lol @ the longest squash match ever
    lol @ 6 Million Dollar HHH - how stupid was that...

    The No. 1 contender match was good. But Shelton, once again, nearly botched it (when he was on the top rope).
    That's the only match you should watch, the rest is not interesting at all.

    And as cheap as it was: I liked the Damn!-promo.

    But yet again a quite boring Raw.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zombieKILLER25

    zombieKILLER25

    [113]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 12/17/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 3,427

    [QUOTE="wounds"]

    atanner wrote:
    The WWE made Snitksy color his teeh yelloe to go along with his character
    And that is wrong. He did it on his own. QUOTE]

    I hope x-pac comes back.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of G-UntFan23

    G-UntFan23

    [114]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 203
    Raw is getting better every week.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [115]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779

    Booker promo was best thing that happened this monday night. I loved it. And dont have nothing against it. Really funny one

    Where only can be one King of the world. And his name Is HHH...haha

    Nyways what this all tis HHH before his return. SO what is he gets what he wants. As long as he is not wwe champion for 3 years liek cena Im down wiht that. If he can pu up a great show wiht Booker than he returns Ill be real happy.

    All hail to the King of Kings.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Slade811

    Slade811

    [116]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 09/15/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 4,468
    G-UntFan23 wrote:
    Raw is getting better every week.
    yea give or take commercials
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sylent_asassin

    sylent_asassin

    [117]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 06/19/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 9,402
    This Raw sucked. They have Booker come out to another version of HHH's music and cut a good promo only to pick a fight with Jerry Lawler and get his ass kicked? WTF?!?! They COULD have had a match with that whole segment. Even worse, this means Booker will be fish food for HHH and we all know how this will turn out... and then we had to endure the Six Million Dollar HHH promo. Better, Stronger, Faster... Bull$h!t. Instead of showing that, they SHOULD have shown HHH sitting with the family during Christmas dinner. That would have told the entire story.

    The Fatal 4-way Elimination match was weak, lackluster and slow-paced. Mozzarella had no business being in that match. All he does is punch and kick. So what if he was good in some other fed. He sucks now... and if this wasn't the most pointless match of the night. Out of the group, who stands a shot in hell of beating Umaga? NOBODY!!!

    The Women's match was the best of the night... and that's not saying much.

    Val Venis vs. Snitzky was entertaining for about 5 seconds and that was when Val was walking down to the ring. Poor Val. He had to lay down to a giant jobber like Gene-O and his pump-handle Meltdown (Wrath/Atam Bomb) move... and we all know his teeth aren't really rotten otherwise he'd have migraines. Seeing his chicklets, makes me throw up a little in my mouth because it looks like he just ate a crap sandwich.

    The interviews all night on Cena and Lashley were irritating and a waste of time... Like any of the Superstars really care who's going to win. I would have paid money to see Stone Cold say, "I don't give a rat's ass!" then flip the double bird to the camera and walk out.

    While Kennedy is ok, I didn't like seeing him totally dominate and squash SuperCrazy. If he's going to be on Raw, at least let him be competitive. If not, send him to SD! where he belongs! Additionally, I don't think SC is completely healthy. He did almost no high-flying moves.

    Another "Damn!" promo with homosexual undertones. It's getting old... which led into the Sandman vs. Carlito match that nobody cared about. Hacksaw had to save Sandman?!?! :YAWN: Sounds like another running out of ideas move to fill an undercard for the next PPV... and I didn't even get to the "BIG" Face-off because I had fallen asleep with the tv on as this crappy Raw put me to sleep faster than Nyquil. I DVR'ed the show so in case I need to get to sleep in a hurry, I can load this baby up and I'll be out like a light.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lightning_kf

    lightning_kf

    [118]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 04/01/06
    • level: 36
    • rank: Young and Restless
    • posts: 15,982
    How many times must I say that Stephanie McMahon and the rest of those chimpanzees on Raw called the creative team can't write a good episode to save their no-good freaking lives?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of leodonmikeraph

    leodonmikeraph

    [119]Jul 17, 2007
    • member since: 04/12/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,142
    In HHHs Defense, he hasent won at a Wrestlemania in like forever, he lost to Benoit, Batista, and then Cena, so i dont think hes that terrible. Even though its sad that Booker will have to job to him soon, but we shoulda all seen that one coming.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of first_spartan

    first_spartan

    [120]Jul 18, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/07
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 2,779

    sylent_asassin wrote:
    This Raw sucked. They have Booker come out to another version of HHH's music and cut a good promo only to pick a fight with Jerry Lawler and get his ass kicked? WTF?!?! They COULD have had a match with that whole segment. Even worse, this means Booker will be fish food for HHH and we all know how this will turn out... and then we had to endure the Six Million Dollar HHH promo. Better, Stronger, Faster... Bull$h!t. Instead of showing that, they SHOULD have shown HHH sitting with the family during Christmas dinner. That would have told the entire story. The Fatal 4-way Elimination match was weak, lackluster and slow-paced. Mozzarella had no business being in that match. All he does is punch and kick. So what if he was good in some other fed. He sucks now... and if this wasn't the most pointless match of the night. Out of the group, who stands a shot in hell of beating Umaga? NOBODY!!! The Women's match was the best of the night... and that's not saying much. Val Venis vs. Snitzky was entertaining for about 5 seconds and that was when Val was walking down to the ring. Poor Val. He had to lay down to a giant jobber like Gene-O and his pump-handle Meltdown (Wrath/Atam Bomb) move... and we all know his teeth aren't really rotten otherwise he'd have migraines. Seeing his chicklets, makes me throw up a little in my mouth because it looks like he just ate a crap sandwich. The interviews all night on Cena and Lashley were irritating and a waste of time... Like any of the Superstars really care who's going to win. I would have paid money to see Stone Cold say, "I don't give a rat's ass!" then flip the double bird to the camera and walk out. While Kennedy is ok, I didn't like seeing him totally dominate and squash SuperCrazy. If he's going to be on Raw, at least let him be competitive. If not, send him to SD! where he belongs! Additionally, I don't think SC is completely healthy. He did almost no high-flying moves. Another "Damn!" promo with homosexual undertones. It's getting old... which led into the Sandman vs. Carlito match that nobody cared about. Hacksaw had to save Sandman?!?! :YAWN: Sounds like another running out of ideas move to fill an undercard for the next PPV... and I didn't even get to the "BIG" Face-off because I had fallen asleep with the tv on as this crappy Raw put me to sleep faster than Nyquil. I DVR'ed the show so in case I need to get to sleep in a hurry, I can load this baby up and I'll be out like a light.

    yep it would have been so better if stone cold said I dont give a rats ass who winds. And later thats the botom line cuz I said so..haha funny ide.

    yep carlito is so boring these days. This guy is so not over as heel these days. He just sucks. Entertainment value: 0

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.