We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Raw Discussion for November 28, 2011

Deadnight-Majin

[41]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 18

telvisnostic wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:
    I think the idea is that it's a Jericho return promo, made to look like an Undertaker promo. The way it's worded sounds rather Jericho esque.
    Hmm, that sounds exactly like what the p.net fella said in his Hit list.

Indeed. I originally read the theory in the comments on the first Youtube video.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[42]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 52

Deadnight-Majin wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:
    I think the idea is that it's a Jericho return promo, made to look like an Undertaker promo. The way it's worded sounds rather Jericho esque.
    Hmm, that sounds exactly like what the p.net fella said in his Hit list.
    Indeed. I originally read the theory in the comments on the first Youtube video.
    Imagine if it's for Brodus Clay.

Jim856796

[43]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 14
    "John Morrison, I heard your request for another match with Brodus Clay, and it is denied. You got injured by the Miz last night and lost. So as far as I'm concerned, as of today, you are officially done with the WWE."

"The WWE has come to terms on the release of RAW Superstar John Morrison as of today, November 29, 2011. WWE wished John Morrison the best in all future endeavors."

Raccoon1459

[44]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 22
    Jim856796 wrote:
    "John Morrison, I heard your request for another match with Brodus Clay, and it is denied. You got injured by the Miz last night and lost. So as far as I'm concerned, as of today, you are officially done with the WWE."

"The WWE has come to terms on the release of RAW Superstar John Morrison as of today, November 29, 2011. WWE wished John Morrison the best in all future endeavors."

Another one bites the dust.

lightning_kf

[45]Dec 1, 2011
    • level: 36
    Jim856796 wrote:

I kinda saw that coming.

Randyspeeps

[46]Dec 4, 2011
    • level: 34
    Is it me, or is Randy Orton spending this part of his career elevating younger talent? Not a lot of superstars who are in their prime would do such a thing. Kinda admirable.

Deadnight-Majin

[47]Dec 4, 2011
    • level: 18

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Is it me, or is Randy Orton spending this part of his career elevating younger talent? Not a lot of superstars who are in their prime would do such a thing. Kinda admirable.
    He carried Smackdown like a true ace throughout spring and summer, now he has stepped out of the spotlight to do what's best for business. What a guy.

JLe1223

[48]Dec 4, 2011
    • level: 20
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    He carried Smackdown like a true ace throughout spring and summer, now he has stepped out of the spotlight to do what's best for business. What a guy.

Unlike that John Cena guy that selfish glory hog....... (Kidding.) I'm indifferent to Orton, but it's nice to see him give young guys a chance to shine.