WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Raw Discussion...the fallout after Suvivor Series for November 21, 2011

What was your favorite RAW match from teh PPV?

Raccoon1459

[41]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 22
    telvisnostic wrote:

JLe1223 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    Someone just screamed loudly, 'Rocky sucks!'
    Is he under 12?
    Nope he was a grown fella.

The scoundrel!

Too bad about The Awesome Truth's breakup.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crulex1369

[42]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 26
    telvisnostic wrote:

The video is back up and it's so Undertaker.

Yeah, it is. So both Kane and Taker will be back soon. At least WWE is trying something that makes those Twitter signs useful.

Randyspeeps

[43]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 34
    I enjoyed Raw. The feid between Orton and Barrett should be a good one. I loved Punk's promo. I don't know if there is a better talker on the mic right now in the company.

I would like to say that Dolph Ziggler is the best thing in the WWE at the moment. No one (not even Punk) is performing at his level. The WWE is also recognizing it by how he is being booked. I patiently wait the day Ziggler gets a true run with the World or WWE championship.

Telvis and I are leading the charge for the Ziggler club. Who's jumping on?

Deadnight-Majin

[44]Nov 28, 2011
    • level: 18

Randyspeeps wrote:
    I enjoyed Raw. The feid between Orton and Barrett should be a good one. I loved Punk's promo. I don't know if there is a better talker on the mic right now in the company. I would like to say that Dolph Ziggler is the best thing in the WWE at the moment. No one (not even Punk) is performing at his level. The WWE is also recognizing it by how he is being booked. I patiently wait the day Ziggler gets a true run with the World or WWE championship. Telvis and I are leading the charge for the Ziggler club. Who's jumping on?

I will when they change his name. No way would I ever wear a shirt with "Ziggler" on it.

ALLPR0

[45]Nov 28, 2011
    • level: 12

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    I enjoyed Raw. The feid between Orton and Barrett should be a good one. I loved Punk's promo. I don't know if there is a better talker on the mic right now in the company. I would like to say that Dolph Ziggler is the best thing in the WWE at the moment. No one (not even Punk) is performing at his level. The WWE is also recognizing it by how he is being booked. I patiently wait the day Ziggler gets a true run with the World or WWE championship. Telvis and I are leading the charge for the Ziggler club. Who's jumping on?

I will when they change his name. No way would I ever wear a shirt with "Ziggler" on it.

What if it said any combo of Dolph, Kerwin White, or Nicky?