WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Survivor Series Roundtable Sign Up Thread

Have you signed Zack Ryder's petition yet?

Crulex1369

[1]Nov 18, 2011
    • level: 26

Match #1: John Cena and The Rock vs. The Miz and R-Truth (3 Points)
    Means of Victory (Truth submits Rock, Cena pins Miz, etc):
    Explanation:

Match #2: World Heavyweight Championship: Mark Henry vs. The Big Show (1 Point)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Match #3: WWE Championship: Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk (1 Point)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Match #4: Team Orton (Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Mason Ryan and Sheamus) vs. Team Barrett (Wade Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Hunico and Cody Rhodes) in a Survivor Series match (8 Points)
    Winning Team:
    Who will Survive (not be eliminated from) the winning team:
    First to be Eliminated from the match:
    Last to be Eliminated from the match:
    Explanation:

Match #5: US Championship: Dolph Ziggler vs. John Morrison (1 Point)
    Winner:
    Explanation:
    *Note: Morrison was said to be getting the shot on both Smackdown (when I checked Youtube) and WWE.com yesterday. So, I'm going with that.*

Match #6: Diva's Championship LumberJill Match: Beth Phoenix vs. Eve (1 Point)
    Winner:
    Explanation:

Bonus (3 Points)

Match that begins the PPV:
    Match that ends the PPV:
    Will a Match be added after the deadline? (From 10:01 AM to the end of the show):

You have until 10:00 AM EST Sunday to send your picks to me. You may make revisions up until that time as well. Late picks will get a 5 point penalty. Please try not to be late, as you have more than 48 hours to get your picks in. As always, if you can help it, try to hold your picks until Saturday afternoon or at least until Smackdown ends, just in case. *Crosses Fingers* Good luck.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[2]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 52

Sent.

JakeCpFrato

[3]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 13

Cpman Twitter wrote:
    The new blog is up! It goes over the Top 5 Gimmicks in GWF History! I think everyone should read this one, cause 5 out of the 6 people on the list are current roster members!

To recap the old list of Top 5 current RT members:

5. JLe
    4. Hurricane
    3. Twist
    2. Slick and Crulex
    1. Allpr0

Thanks everyone, and dont forget to take a look!

TheKreater

[4]Nov 19, 2011
    • level: 3
    Sent.

enervator

[5]Nov 20, 2011
    • level: 38

Sent. Now I remember why I retired.

ALLPR0

[6]Nov 20, 2011
    • level: 12

Anyone have the link for the newest Survivor Series thread on gamespot?

enervator

[7]Nov 20, 2011

ALLPR0 wrote:

Anyone have the link for the newest Survivor Series thread on gamespot?

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/GWRTF/forums/28945994/gamespot-presents-survivor-series-2011-roundtable

enervator

[8]Nov 20, 2011

^Sorry, I forgot how to make a link clickable in the forum.

ALLPR0

[9]Nov 20, 2011

enervator wrote:

^Sorry, I forgot how to make a link clickable in the forum.

All good, just glad I can join the party over there

Crulex1369

[10]Nov 20, 2011
    My bad, I forgot the link. Didn't mean to leave you hangin' ALLPRO.

JakeCpFrato

[11]Nov 20, 2011

Jake Frato: 12 Points
    Frieza: 5 Points

Minzi: 5 Points
    Gamerguy: 5 Points

I went ahead and looked over all scores, and out of respect for Spidey I wont disclose everything,

JLe and I are winning the RT, both of us having 12 points.

If Rock Pins Miz, JLe wins the RT with 15 points, if Rock pins Truth, I win the RT.

then again, there can be other weird combos that can name the winner of the RT, but I wont go into it.

JakeCpFrato

[12]Nov 20, 2011
    God Dammit....Rock pinned Miz.....I guess, unless I count a hell of wrong, I end up with 14 points and JLe wins the RT with 15! Congrats bro!

telvisnostic

[13]Nov 20, 2011

Can we get the scores on here too? Just scores. Thanks.

ALLPR0

[14]Nov 20, 2011

The.....Streak........Is.......Over.........

Like I've said before I don't mind losing the LHC if it's too a worthy opponent, and yes I consider you a very worthy opponent JLe I'll have a promo up tomorrow involving the LHC but I think from the looks of things team SpideyPR0 was victorious!

JLe1223

[15]Nov 20, 2011
    • level: 20
    OFFICIAL RT SCORES:

Allpr0: 12

Ballin: 6

Crulex: 8

Big_Evil: 7

Dilla: 6

Dude: 5

Enervator: 6

Frieza: 7

Gamerguy: 7

Hurricane: 7

JakeCPFrato: 14

JandSman: 6

JLE: 15

Lakmisdra: 7

Legend: 8

Numb3rsfan: 8

RandySpeeps: 6

Showstopper: 6

SkinsFan: 7

Slick: 7

Sonic: 7

Spideynerd: 6

Telvis: 9

Kreater: 7

TwistofFate: 10

JLe1223

[16]Nov 20, 2011
    Here are the scores.

telvisnostic

[17]Nov 20, 2011

I thought I did worse. Thanks.

JLe1223

[18]Nov 20, 2011
    No problem.

Crulex1369

[19]Nov 21, 2011
    ALLPR0 wrote:

The.....Streak........Is.......Over.........

Like I've said before I don't mind losing the LHC if it's too a worthy opponent, and yes I consider you a very worthy opponent JLe I'll have a promo up tomorrow involving the LHC but I think from the looks of things team SpideyPR0 was victorious!

Hey ALLPRO, remember when I said I would love to feud with you.....well, if whatever Hurricane and JandSman are cooking up doesn't interfere with us....looks like it'll happen on a large scale since you scored the highest in SpideyPRO and I won the GWF World Championship. Should be interesting.....

ALLPR0

[20]Nov 21, 2011

OOC: I'll probably re-post this once the new thread gets up.

*This happens at Survivor Series immediatly after the ring is cleared from the tag team championship match and once Jake and Frieza finish tauntning in the ring.*

Backstage ALLPR0 is walking towards the entrance as Minzi and Gamerguy head towards him. They both look beat up but Minzi looks more so.

AP: Good try out there guys, team EKS has unbelievable chemistry and would be diffcult to beat even if Jake wasn't trying to prove his relevance to the company.

Minzi: Yeah it was my fault, sorry Gamerguy.

GG: Nonsense! We're a team Minzi, when one of us gets pinned we both do. We'll get em' next time, for now though good luck AP! Keep the streak alive!

JLe walks around the corner now followed by R-Truth and Kevin Nash.

JLe: What was that Gamer? I thought we were a team here, why would you cheer for ALLPR0 over myself?

GG: Well I didn't mean I was cheering for one of you over the other, just wishing AP luck.

JLe: Ha yeah right, you don't have to pretend to like me just because we're part of the same stable.

Nash and Truth bump Minzi and Gamer out of the way as JLe gives ALLPR0 one long last stare as he heads out to the ring. Meanwhile outside the ring once the fans calm down from the previous match This fire burns hits as JLe makes his way down to the ring with a giant smirk on his face yelling, "Time for the streak to die!"

King: JLe has already had one match tonight against of all people, ALLPR0's brother Legend just to get to this match tonight!

Josh: He looks a little bruised but overall in good condition considering his previous matchup.

Booker: You can just say it Josh! Or even better tweet it! JLe is a beast! Tweet us at #streakiller to let us know who you want to win this match.

The titantron begins showing clips from Legend and JLe's match earliar in the night where JLe hits a superplex on Legend, the screen then cuts to Legend connecting with a stiff big boot and then stomping a mud hole in JLe. Finally JLe has Legend caught in the LeBell lock but Legend manages to fight out and begins trading punches with JLe. After getting the upper hand with a swift kick to the gut Legend goes for a stunner but is thrown off by JLe. Legend bounces off the ropes and goes for a Lou Thez press only for JLe to counter Legend's momentum and turn it into a massive Batista Bomb.

JLe is in the ring now smiling up at the screen as Ladies and Gentlemen hits and ALLPR0 comes out holding the LHC high as the crowd stands up and starts cheering louder than they have all night.

King: The longest regining LHC in this companies history!

Cole: It will end tonight! JLe's on a roll and I have a feeling!

Booker: I'm sure you get all kinds of feelings Cole, doesn't mean they're all right. Let's remember AP is going to be a part of the massive main event tonight!

King: Not only will he be apart of it, he's a team captain! Hopefully he doesn't look past JLe though...

ALLPR0 hands the LHC to the ref who shows it to both competitors who through their shirts into the stands as the ref rings the bell. JLe is about to lock up but then looks to the outside to notice Nash and Truth, he yells at them to leave as they look confused.

JLe: I don't need either of your's support and I don't want to be dq'd by one of you.

Truth and Nash shrug at each other and head to the back as JLe and AP now go to lock up. AP goes for a leg kick but JLe slides to the side causing AP to fall off balance allowing him to sweep AP's leg out from under him.

Cole: JLe doesn't need those two losers to win this match! Good call sending them back.

King: They shouldn't have been out here in the first place...

JLe quickly followes up with an elbow drop into a pin but only gets a one count. AP gets up smirking happy to know that he's finally found a worthy opponent. He puts JLe in a head lock and then transitions it into a full nelson hold which JLe writhes to get out of. Just before he does though AP finishes the sequence off with a perfect bridging dragon suplex pin which JLe kicks out of one at. JLe now gets up smiling as both competitors now meet back in the middle of the ring and begin trading grappling position until JLe gets the upper hand by hitting a falcon's arrow, he decides to not go for a cover but instead goes to the top rope and attempts a shooting star press which AP easily rolls out of the way of and then knocks JLe back down with a well placed drop kick to the chin.

Booker: Even though JLe's in ma fave five he tried to finish that match way to early man! AP ain't gonna fall for stuff like that, he's too good!

ALLPR0 now picks JLe up and throws him into the nearest corner and then charges him and connects with a big hesitation corner dropkick. JLe stumples forward as ALLPR0 sees a chance to do more damage and goes fora springboard phoenix splash which JLe quickly counters after playing possum by kiping up and catching AP in mid air with a giant spine buster! JLe goes for a quick cover but only gets a two count!

Cole: No! He had him! Everyone in the twitterverse! Tweet WWE at #conspiracy to get that decesion reversed!

King: I don't think that's how it works...

AP stumples to his feet now as JLe goes for a big clothesline which ALLPR0 ducks out of the way of. Before JLe can turn around though AP catches him with the brain freeze (bridging german suplex into a wheelbarrow facebuster.) The crowd is on their feet now with cheering as AP goes for the cover but also only gets a two count! ALLPR0 is exhausted now breathing hard but when he goes to pick JLe up he is surprised when JLe pulls out the Lebell lock trapping ALLPR0's arm and putting the crossface on! After nearly a minute of being in the excruciating hold AP rolls on the side of his free arm and traps JLe under neath his body in a unique pinning combination but JLe breaks the hold at the last second breaking up the pin. AP is free of the hold now but is still feeling its effects as he staggers into the corner trying to catch his breath. JLe doesn't give him that chance as he sprints towards the corner and hits a turnbuckle shining wizard yelling, "who's the genius now!"

Cole: I love JLe's style!

King: He certainly is talented, a bit cocky though.

Booker: Sometimes you gotta be cocky King, it lets everyone else know you're better than them. It's also what got him into ma fave five!

JLe tries to finish the combo off by going for the running bulldog but ALLPR0 counters with a drop toe hold of his own quickly grabbing JLe's legs and putting him into a back breaking Checkmate submission hold! AP pulls incredibly far back on JLe somehow not breaking his back as JLe is screaming in pain and the fans are going nuts! JLe finally finds it in himself to drag himself to the ropes doing an army crawl forcing ALLPR0 to break the hold. Both competitors take a whole five seconds to stand back up as they meet once again in the middle of the ring panting hard. They begin trading crippling leg kicks neither man making a sound when kicked but every time buckling back a little bit farther. After both men land ten leg kicks each they are both down on one knee trading punches with each other as the fans are about to blow the roof off the building!

King: Neither man wants to lose!

Cole: Well who would King?

Booker: Not what he means Cole, you get in that ring and see how that stuff feels!

After landing over thrity punches combined on each other JLe finds his fourth wind and stands up and goes for a big boot on AP. ALLPR0 sees it coming though once again ducking underneath JLe and going for a pele kick! JLe scouted that move too well though and sidesteps it while bouncing off the ropes and landing a bone crushing spear on AP! He goes for a cover but ALLPR0 manages to get his shoulder up before the count of three once again! The fans are still standing as ALLPR0 stands up trying to finds his feet as JLe charges for another spear! AP leapfrogs him though forcing JLe to go crashing shoulder first into the steel postbehind the turnbuckle. ALLPR0 sees his chance now as he quickly climbs the turnbuckle and grabs JLe setting up for a tornado ddt! JLe in a last ditch effort summons the rest of his strength and somehow finds it in him to throw AP up in the air and then catch him in perfect position for a Batista Bomb! After hitting the devestating move JLe falls into a cover as the ref counts, one......... two........... thr.......... ALLPR0 KICKS OUT!

Cole: It's not possible!

King: Yes! I want to see this awesome match continue!

Booker: Awwwwwwwww man! These boys are just dropping haymaker after haymaker out there but neither man is scoring a knockout!

JLe gets up with a look of complete shock on his face as the fans are going absolutly insane. JLe slowly climbs the turnbuckle now and signals for the shooting star press which he connects with! With a big grin on his face JLe hooks ALLPR0's leg one more time as the ref counts, one.......... two............ thre...... Until ALLPR0 kicks out again! The ref can't even be heard as he tells JLe only two as the fans are much too lound literally shaking the ring! JLe with a look of complete disbelief in his eyes signals for one last Batista Bomb which an already completly dead ALLPR0 staggers into, after picking up ALLPR0 over his head and holding him there for a second before hitting the biggest Batista Bomb he's ever used he goes for the cover one last time and this time the ref finishes the three count!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner by pinfall and new LHC: JLe!!!!!!!!!!

The fans are shaking the building now as people outside probably think an earthquake has hit.

King: I..... I can't believe it...... the streak has ended!

Booker: What a great match man! That could easily be match of the year!

Cole: Ha I knew you could finally get that belt off that boring champ JLe! #streakiller and #newLHC are now trending worldwide!

King: Let's not forget ALLPR0 has another match tonight still! How can he possibly be in condition for that brutal match!?

Booker: Easy King! That man's a competior and always brings his A+ game! That's why he's at the top of ma fave five right now!

ALLPR0 gets up dazed realizing what happened and strangely gives JLe a giant smile and then sticks out his hand to shake.

AP: Like I've always said JLe, my purpose in this business is to prove myself against the best, and tonight I lost to the better man.

JLe: Tha... Thank you ALLPR0. I don't know what to say.

AP: Just promise to defend that title with the same honor and courage I did and you'll be fine.

JLe: Of course.

AP: I'll hold you to that!

ALLPR0 grabs JLe's arm now and raises it high as the fans are still going nuts now and the ref gives JLe the title. JLe actually has a few tears falling down his face as he rubs his eyes he stands up and yells, "You're new LHC! JLe!!!!!!"

ALLPR0 nods and smiles as he leaves the ring for JLe to bask in the celebration a little bit longer. ALLPR0 walks slowly to the back as JLe is up on the turnbuckle shaking the LHC like a mad man as Survivor Series cuts to another segment.