WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Suvivor Series Talk/Discussion- 11/20/11

telvisnostic

[1]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 52

They announced a match tonight.

John Cena & The Rock vs The Awesome Truth

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLe1223

[2]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 20
    We all know who's going to win that match.......

telvisnostic

[3]Oct 24, 2011

Hopefully the others look good in defeat.

JLe1223

[4]Oct 24, 2011
    • level: 20
    They'll most likely won't......

Deadnight-Majin

[5]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 18

I assumed they would have a Survivor Series match. Miz and Truth are going to get destroyed.

enervator

[6]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 38

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

I assumed they would have a Survivor Series match. Miz and Truth are going to get destroyed.

I assumed a Survivor Series match as well.

Yes, this looks really bad for Miz and Truth. Even if WWE were to script it so that Rock or Cena walked out on the other during the match, whoever was left would still just wipe the floor with the other team anyway.

Raccoon1459

[7]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 22

It's all about The Rock.

Deadnight-Majin

[8]Oct 25, 2011

enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Yes, this looks really bad for Miz and Truth. Even if WWE were to script it so that Rock or Cena walked out on the other during the match, whoever was left would still just wipe the floor with the other team anyway.

It's crazy how much Miz's stock has fallen since Wrestlemania. Hell, it wasn't even very high at Wrestlemania, when he was defending the title in the main event.

JandSman

[9]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 32
    Hopefully since Rock is going to announce his decision at the start of the show, the match will get changed to a 5 on 5 match.

Randyspeeps

[10]Oct 30, 2011
    • level: 34
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

It's crazy how much Miz's stock has fallen since Wrestlemania. Hell, it wasn't even very high at Wrestlemania, when he was defending the title in the main event.

It's not. I think the WWE realized they were pushing him into things he wasn't ready for. His performance at Wrestlemania was abysmal. Ever since then, they've scaled back on what they have him do. Either way he is still one of the go-to-guys in the company, and will have another shot to be a top dog in the future.

JandSman

[11]Oct 30, 2011
    • level: 32
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

It's not. I think the WWE realized they were pushing him into things he wasn't ready for. His performance at Wrestlemania was abysmal. Ever since then, they've scaled back on what they have him do. Either way he is still one of the go-to-guys in the company, and will have another shot to be a top dog in the future.
    Yeah you guys shouldn't worry about the Miz too much, heck i wouldn't be surprised if we saw Miz vs CM Punk for the WWE Title at WM 28.

Hurricane1123

[12]Oct 31, 2011
    • level: 34
    JandSman wrote:
    Hopefully since Rock is going to announce his decision at the start of the show, the match will get changed to a 5 on 5 match.
    Agreed. This is Survivor Series for pete's sake, why don't they make this into a Survivor Series match?! Hopefully it does gt changed.

Deadnight-Majin

[16]Oct 31, 2011

Expectations for Del Rio vs Punk? I haven't seen many memorable Del Rio matches. His opening series with Rey was good, but that's all that really sticks in my mind. He had a decent match with Edge at Wrestlemania. The ladder match with Christian doesn't count, since the goodness in that one was all about Christian.

telvisnostic

[17]Oct 31, 2011

I don't have any.

ALLPR0

[18]Oct 31, 2011
    • level: 12

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Expectations for Del Rio vs Punk? I haven't seen many memorable Del Rio matches. His opening series with Rey was good, but that's all that really sticks in my mind. He had a decent match with Edge at Wrestlemania. The ladder match with Christian doesn't count, since the goodness in that one was all about Christian.

Probably my biggest problem with the guy is that he's good at a lot of things but he never does anything great to stand out in my mind. I mean I give him a break sometimes when WWE doesn't give him more than 10 minutes on Raw most of the time. Still though I always get the feeling somethings missing with him and honestly I think its his heart, I just don't think its in the sport as much as Punk's is who will probably die a wrestler.

Deadnight-Majin

[19]Nov 1, 2011

ALLPR0 wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Probably my biggest problem with the guy is that he's good at a lot of things but he never does anything great to stand out in my mind. I mean I give him a break sometimes when WWE doesn't give him more than 10 minutes on Raw most of the time. Still though I always get the feeling somethings missing with him and honestly I think its his heart, I just don't think its in the sport as much as Punk's is who will probably die a wrestler.

I know what you mean there. There isn't anything particularly wrong with him, but the spark that is needed to be a draw just isn't there.

ALLPR0

[20]Nov 1, 2011
    • level: 12

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

ALLPR0 wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

I know what you mean there. There isn't anything particularly wrong with him, but the spark that is needed to be a draw just isn't there.

Yep, he'll always be one of those guys who's always around the championship picture and will have a few decent title runs but I just don't ever see him actually carrying a show or being a mega star.