WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Test Comments On The Ultimate Warrior's return

Finish the sentence: When Test wrote this he was......

yooperchild

[1]May 25, 2008
    • level: 28

Post on wrestlezone & my laugh of the day...you can't make this stuff up.

If anyone can actually figure out what he's saying, you can have a cyber-muffin...

Test wrote:
    I'm not going to br sing this as a wrestling formum nyore but I will say this,,,thrE Ultimate Warirr is coming bacj, I;m 33 and noly remember who he as and thry expect the average san of to dat to remember wg..ho he is. I rememer Warior as the guy who ran to the ring he was so bown up he couln;t do anyhing in the ring,I remembr when Warrior opened up warrior university and at the ime I actually thought it was way to ake it nto pro westling yhat was until I met my idol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzbret hart and I'll never forget as long a I live brets exact words"warrior coulnn't even put youin a headlock, let alone teachyou how to put u in one. Brets gret guy who always hs a funny stry to tell. Now this story Bret told me about the Warrrior I have ahd no chuckle just disgust and wouldn't mind putting an old washedup ma i his place. as the story goes to Bret the hild who was brouht in the back because his dream was to see th Ultimate Warriop buy of course Warrior had no time for him not vrn a pvture ur an autraph and thr kids dream ws to met this piese uf **** and he went out in the crowd without a care in the worl, excuse my language but you are a 1st ****piece of **** and you think you are goinh to draw peole yu couldn't draw flys when Hogan graciouly hande you yh brlt. Younever loved wrestlinh like all of uds you wre there for thr payday and that's wy Hogan had to come baxk and yuwere wearing a singlet wit muscles painted om lke we couldnt tell u werent on the juice, there ar thoseho need juice and those that don't. You neded an iv hooked up to you. Im my mind you wanted toplay the sould00000000000000000000000000000000 you loved likemfootballand so on. You must have realized prtty quick you suckd but you could have gotten beter 000000000000000000000000000it bestwhen he tld me how was Igoimgto learn anything at wrrioys"

I get that Test likes Bret Hart a lot and thinks that the Warrior is on juice......that's about it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SRP76

[2]May 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    It's obviously a 12-year-old posting. I don't think any wrestler sits around making internet posts, honestly.

qfrodri85

[3]May 25, 2008
    • level: 27
    Test from his MySpace wrote:
    It has been brought to my attention that something was written on here about the Ultimate Warrior. To make things clear there are many people who have assess to my, myspace account to keep it updated. Some of those people I do not even speak to anymore. I don't know the Ultimate Warrior, I ave never met him, so really have nothing bad to say about the guy. I know he made a lot of fans happy when he was champion and was a unique character. Those who do know him have told me stories but that's what they re just stories. I heard he was making a return in spain and if that's tu I wonder if he will still have the nastalgia feel like a Hulk Hogan does when he appears. Just so ypu know it's me I will never write about another wrestler or write too much about wrestling..takecare

He's still a twit, though.

yooperchild

[4]May 25, 2008

qfrodri85 wrote:
    It has been brought to my attention that something was written on here about the Ultimate Warrior. To make things clear there are many people who have assess to my, myspace account to keep it updated. Some of those people I do not even speak to anymore. I don't know the Ultimate Warrior, I ave never met him, so really have nothing bad to say about the guy. I know he made a lot of fans happy when he was champion and was a unique character. Those who do know him have told me stories but that's what they re just stories. I heard he was making a return in spain and if that's tu I wonder if he will still have the nastalgia feel like a Hulk Hogan does when he appears. Just so ypu know it's me I will never write about another wrestler or write too much about wrestling..takecare

HA! That's still amazing to me though that someone would think Test was enough of a moron that they would take time out of their day to type up something on Myspace to make him look stupid.

Also, you are right in him being a twit. He did make the whole "drugs are good" post a few months ago (that was him too...confirmed)...so he's not exactly a rocket scientist.

yooperchild

[5]May 25, 2008

SRP76 wrote:
    It's obviously a 12-year-old posting. I don't think any wrestler sits around making internet posts, honestly.

Matt Hardy blogs regularly on his Myspace. Or at least someone blogs on his behalf.

qfrodri85

[6]May 25, 2008
    yooperchild wrote:

SRP76 wrote:

Matt Hardy blogs regularly on his Myspace. Or at least someone blogs on his behalf.

Helms too... but why should SRP76 care about the p*ssy anyways?

Most wrestlers that blog on (and use) MySpace are indy wrestlers, they use it to communicate with fans and arrange bookings and whatnot.

SRP76

[7]May 25, 2008
    • level: 10
    yooperchild wrote:

SRP76 wrote:

Key words in bold.

Not to mention how people "know" that these guys have their pages: by reading it elsewhere on the internet. I have yet to see any video of any of these guys claiming to post; it's always "reliable sources say".

Edited on 05/25/2008 8:46pm

yooperchild

[8]May 25, 2008
    SRP76 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

SRP76 wrote:

Key words in bold.

Not to mention how people "know" that these guys have their pages: by reading it elsewhere on the internet. I have yet to see any video of any of these guys claiming to post; it's always "reliable sources say".

Matt Hardy's confirmed it's him in interviews. He & Jeff actually had that other website too that had videos of them doing silly stuff and acting out a fake tv show and stuff.

Actually, I just googled & it's Matt, Jeff & Shannon Moore..

www.thehardyshow.com

I think most wrestlers have nothing to do with it...but there does seem to be a select few that work the internet.

GameWiz1000

[9]May 26, 2008
    • level: 25
    SRP76 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

SRP76 wrote:

Key words in bold.

Edge's seems legit. I believe Hornswoggle's was as well but with his rise in popularity, he's set his profile to private.

TonyMark25

[10]May 26, 2008
    • level: 11
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    SRP76 wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:

SRP76 wrote:

Key words in bold.

Edge's seems legit. I believe Hornswoggle's was as well but with his rise in popularity, he's set his profile to private.

Yeah I've requested the dude but he didn't add me

qfrodri85

[11]May 26, 2008

Kelly Kelly also has her MySpace account on private.

Matt's legit too. The myspace for the Hardy Show is run by Matt's friend. I'm sure as hell Matt blogs and control most aspects of his MySpace account, but someone else definately did the layout for him.

Edited on 05/26/2008 12:50am

wounds

[12]May 26, 2008
    • level: 24
    obsessedwithwrestling.com had a list with legit MySpace pages of wrestlers, but unfortunately it was removed after their relaunch a couple of months ago.

But another website copied from them
    http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/information/myspace/
    A lot of wrestlers have a MySpace account, but most of them don't use it.

qfrodri85

[13]May 26, 2008
    obsessedwithwrestling.com became onlineworldofwrestling.com, actually.

enervator

[14]May 26, 2008
    • level: 38

qfrodri85 wrote:

I think it's funny that he feels the need to have "people" to update his page. What exactly does he have to update? "I went to the grocery store today..."

Reading that is even more proof that he's a complete idiot.

enervator

[15]May 26, 2008
    qfrodri85 wrote:

I really don't understand the point of "celebrities" setting these profiles to private...at least assuming these pages are meant to connect with the fans, which supposedly is the poinit of most of them. My friend sent me Lashley's MySpace page link, and we both laughed our asses off when we saw it was set to private.

GameWiz1000

[16]May 26, 2008
    enervator wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

I really don't understand the point of "celebrities" setting these profiles to private...at least assuming these pages are meant to connect with the fans, which supposedly is the poinit of most of them. My friend sent me Lashley's MySpace page link, and we both laughed our asses off when we saw it was set to private.

Maybe they just want to use myspace for the same purpose everyone else does instead of being bombarded with comments from idiot fans.

enervator

[17]May 26, 2008
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    enervator wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

Maybe they just want to use myspace for the same purpose everyone else does instead of being bombarded with comments from idiot fans.

I already apologized to Kelly Kelly for the inappropriate comments I left on her page. You don't have to keep bringing it up.

GameWiz1000

[18]May 26, 2008
    enervator wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    enervator wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

I already apologized to Kelly Kelly for the inappropriate comments I left on her page. You don't have to keep bringing it up.

Yet you haven't apologized for the inappropriate pictures you sent Lashley.

Edited on 05/26/2008 12:37pm

enervator

[19]May 26, 2008
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    enervator wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    enervator wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

Yet you haven't apologized for the inappropriate pictures you sent Lashley.

I have nothing to apologize for there.

sylent_asassin

[20]May 27, 2008
    • level: 26
    I have a hard time believing that Test's typing and grammar skills are that poor. ESL students write better. He would have never graduated High School as you have to pass the aptitude battery exams which include writing.