WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

The Future of the Round Table Discussion

What would you like to see from the Round Table in the future?

goldenagenick24

[21]Jan 29, 2013
    • level: 17

What about a dual-brand tag team title divison? I don't know the specifics of it but if we just could post our promos here and the someone from the WOTU can post them so the others can see on their board (and vice-versa) it could be a really cool concept. They're not really crossing over to the Tv.com format and it's still giving us more activity in the process so what coul d be the harm in it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[22]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 18

spideynerd3 wrote:
    JakeFrato wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

You should tell the world your plan Speeps. And by tell the world I mean send me a message about it

I have plans for the HOTTEST ANGLE THE ROUNDTABLE WILL HAVE EVER WITNESSED in the next few months. You've all been put on notice.

Not If I hoist the TWF and WOTU titles above my head at Wresltemania, you wont

But don't worry, you won't. Speeps will cash in right after your TWF Championship match at Mania, and I'll cash in on you right after your WOTU Championship match at Mania leaving you title less.
    I'll upstage you like Shawn and Undertaker upstaged Randy and Trips at Wrestlemania that time.

JLe1223 wrote:
    The Tag Team division is dead, I say drop the title belts and replace it with a new one.

I don't think that makes sense.

JLe1223

[23]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 20
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

spideynerd3 wrote:
    JakeFrato wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

You should tell the world your plan Speeps. And by tell the world I mean send me a message about it

I have plans for the HOTTEST ANGLE THE ROUNDTABLE WILL HAVE EVER WITNESSED in the next few months. You've all been put on notice.

But don't worry, you won't. Speeps will cash in right after your TWF Championship match at Mania, and I'll cash in on you right after your WOTU Championship match at Mania leaving you title less.
    I'll upstage you like Shawn and Undertaker upstaged Randy and Trips at Wrestlemania that time.

JLe1223 wrote:
    The Tag Team division is dead, I say drop the title belts and replace it with a new one.

I see no point in having the titles exist if there's noone available to challenge the champions.

goldenagenick24

[24]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 17

JLe1223 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

spideynerd3 wrote:
    JakeFrato wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

JLe1223 wrote:

I see no point in having the titles exist if there's noone available to challenge the champions.
    I think he's saying it doesn't make sense to take out a title just to replace that title with a new one. It may just be how you phrased it.

Crulex1369

[25]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 26
    Okay, so obviously a lot of people believe something has to be done about the tag titles/division. We hear ya. We'll see what ideas/directions we can come up and kick things around. I want to thank everyone for their input so far.

slick14805

[26]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 19
    I'm all for what Nick said about merging the tag team belts with the WOTU. It would be fun to feud with some fresh new tag teams. Obviously I don't think we should end the TWF. I'll even register over there in the WOTU so I can copy/paste whomever I'm feuding with right here.

spideynerd3

[27]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 29
    slick14805 wrote:
    I'm all for what Nick said about merging the tag team belts with the WOTU. It would be fun to feud with some fresh new tag teams. Obviously I don't think we should end the TWF. I'll even register over there in the WOTU so I can copy/paste whomever I'm feuding with right here.

To be honest, that could create some great match ups. The WOTU has several tag teams at the moment, all of which promo non-stop. I don't know about merging the tag belts though, that might not go over well with them, since they've been pushing for a huge tag team match at Mania involving all the teams currently in the WOTU for the Tag Titles. Of course we could just use that idea to set up the merger.

thedude200512

[28]Jan 30, 2013

JLe1223 wrote:
    More championship belts!
    I agree with JLe

slick14805

[29]Jan 31, 2013
    • level: 19
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    slick14805 wrote:

To be honest, that could create some great match ups. The WOTU has several tag teams at the moment, all of which promo non-stop. I don't know about merging the tag belts though, that might not go over well with them, since they've been pushing for a huge tag team match at Mania involving all the teams currently in the WOTU for the Tag Titles. Of course we could just use that idea to set up the merger.

I would love to participate in this tournament if you don't mind.

spideynerd3

[30]Jan 31, 2013
    • level: 29
    slick14805 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    slick14805 wrote:

I would love to participate in this tournament if you don't mind.

It wasn't going to be a tournament, it was probably going to be a parking lot invite/brawl. But if you want in on it, I'm sure that could be arranged. It could easily bring some fresh new tag teams like you mentioned.

thedude200512

[31]Feb 11, 2013

It still has a few kinks to work out... It won't let people post promos without hitting quick reply and deleting a former promo