[41]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 25
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    You don't know the half of it. The guy I'm facing has both Wayne and Manning. I'm losing 39-21. C'mon Addai! Score 5 more TD's and I'll have a comfortable lead.

At least you have some stats. I have Brees, and I am playing Manning...so as you can guess, I am getting CREAMED!!!(As Don West would say)

That makes me feel better. Hopefully Brees throws a few more interceptions so that I can say "Atleast I don't have it as bad as Shein."

Edit: A fumble works too.

Way to rub it in GhameWhiz.

So Seinfeeled, what's the score in your league?

I am only down by 23. So if it stays like that, I might be able to come back on Sunday.

INT - Brees

Unless Frank "the Tank" Gore has a monster game against the Cardinals, I'm pretty much screwed.

Edited on 09/06/2007 8:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

seinfeld111690

[42]Sep 6, 2007
    Well, it looks like I am going to lose this week...

sylent_asassin

[43]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 26
    It's up in the air for my fantasy team. I one league, I have Manning at QB who got me 32 points last night. In my money league, I have McNabb starting. Thing is, he doesn't have many good targets to throw to.

...and who said that Manning has no personality? He needs MORE commercials. "CUT THAT MEAT! CUT THAT MEAT!" "*Megaphone* CHARLIE!!!"

android1000

[44]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 21
    since you guys are all talking about the fantasy football, do you guys think I should join? Did you guys join the FOXsports one?
    Edited on 09/07/2007 7:40pm

GameWiz1000

[45]Sep 7, 2007

android1000 wrote:
    since you guys are all talking about the fantasy football, do you guys think I should join? Did you guys join the FOXsports one?

It doesn't really matter. The only fantasy football leagues I've ever had problems in wasespn.com's soI wouldn't join that. I'm sure FOXsports is fine.

Why didn't we ever start a fantasy football league for all of the people from the tv.com wrestling forums? Since not too many people would join, it can be a 4 team league for all I care. Me, sylent, seinfeld, android and anyone else who wants to join. Should I set it up for Thursday, September 13th?

Edited on 09/07/2007 8:04pm

android1000

[46]Sep 7, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

android1000 wrote:

It doesn't really matter. The only fantasy football leagues I've ever had problems in wasespn.com's soI wouldn't join that. I'm sure FOXsports is fine.

Why didn't we ever start a fantasy football league for all of the people from the tv.com wrestling forums? Since not too many people would join, it can be a 4 team league for all I care. Me, sylent, seinfeld, android and anyone else who wants to join. Should I set it up for Thursday, September 13th?

Yeah sure. Thats fine by me. Could it be the Friday, September 14th

Hurricane1123

[47]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 34
    I like football! Not the football you guys know of, but the football I grew up with! "Futbol" Soccer!!

GameWiz1000

[48]Sep 7, 2007

Hurricane1123 wrote:
    I like football! Not the football you guys know of, but the football I grew up with! "Futbol" Soccer!!

Good one.

Oh... you were being serious.

j/k I actually like soccer too.

Edited on 09/07/2007 9:19pm

atanner

[49]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

Hurricane1123 wrote:

Good one.

I could never really get into soccer, I guess I don't like sports where you work your butt of for 90 minutes only to have the game end up 1-0 or 1-1.

seinfeld111690

[50]Sep 8, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

android1000 wrote:

I will play. I just hope we could get more then 4 people...we had a hard enough time finding enough teams for pick'em....

atanner

[51]Sep 8, 2007
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

android1000 wrote:

I will play. I just hope we could get more then 4 people...we had a hard enough time finding enough teams for pick'em....

I'll play, I've already got 3 leagues so 4 wouldn't be a problem.

seinfeld111690

[52]Sep 8, 2007
    atanner wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

android1000 wrote:

I am only in one, so I can defiantly manage another. I usual have 4 teams, and I never can manage all 4. Two is good, though.

atanner

[53]Sep 8, 2007
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

android1000 wrote:

I am only in one, so I can defiantly manage another. I usual have 4 teams, and I never can manage all 4. Two is good, though.

Once you have at least 1 team you know who to draft and where they usually go in the draft so managing isn't that hard once you have a couple of drafts and see who goes where.

seinfeld111690

[54]Sep 8, 2007
    atanner wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

android1000 wrote:

Once you have at least 1 team you know who to draft and where they usually go in the draft so managing isn't that hard once you have a couple of drafts and see who goes where.

It all depends on how many teams you have in a league. You always have to keep in mind the different scoring in different leagues...

android1000

[55]Sep 8, 2007
    How do we get more people to join?

Hurricane1123

[56]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 34
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

Hurricane1123 wrote:

Good one.

You would happen to have FIFA 2007, and You also wouldn't happen to be doing the Career Mode in the fantasy league would you.

Slade811

[57]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 18
    some guys are sports nuts some guys are computer hack nerds me I'm like the wind I go with the flow of what I like

GameWiz1000

[59]Sep 9, 2007

android1000 wrote:

We just need one more person, making it a 6 team league.

GameWiz1000

[60]Sep 11, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

android1000 wrote:

We just need one more person, making it a 6 team league.

Anyone?

If a 6th person doesn't join by the end of the day, we'll just have to make it a 4 team league. Would you be down with that, seinfeld?

Edited on 09/11/2007 8:47am