WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

The Official Off-Topic Topic

7OmonII

[101]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 12
    K-Grahams wrote:

I know it can't just be me, but is Pacman Jones gay or what? He's mad scrawny and nothing compared to any other superstar from TNA and the WWE. I think TNA is fishing for publicity right now and thats very sad. For Christ Sakes, they could've picked up Britany Spears and manage someone. Not to mention that everytime they go to spray paint pac on someone's back the can never works or has hardly any in it...lol...what a joke...Now K-Kwik has talent...

Thats a great photo K-Grahams, probably the biggest tripod one I have ever seen. But on a serious note, try using imageshack, much more reliable. Anyways as I digress, this going to be a great season for the Washington Redskins, we will definetly make the playoffs, though Im not really sure the post season will turn out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GameWiz1000

[102]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 25

7OmonII wrote:
    Anyways as I digress, this going to be a great season for the Washington Redskins, we will definetly make the playoffs, though Im not really sure the post season will turn out.

Not necessarily. The NFC East is still up for grabs.

I see Dallas (3-0) not only winning the East but having the best record in the entire NFC.

It's a tossup between the Deadskins (2-1), Iggles (1-2), and Giants (1-2) for second place in the NFC East. My money's on the Iggles.

The 49ers (2-1)on the other hand are a lock for a playoff spot in the NFC West if they beat the Seahawks this week. They have already beaten the Cardinals (1-2), the Rams (0-3), and if they beat the 'Hawks, the Niners will have beaten all 3 teams in the division.

49ers - 10-6 by the end of the season, 9-7 at worst. The Niners have over-exceeded expectations every year since Mike Nolan (head coach) came over from Baltimore (where he was the Defensive Coordinator).

Edited on 09/28/2007 12:10pm
    Edited 2 total times.

7OmonII

[103]Sep 28, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

7OmonII wrote:
    Anyways as I digress, this going to be a great season for the Washington Redskins, we will definetly make the playoffs, though Im not really sure the post season will turn out.

I see Dallas (3-0) not only winning the East but having the best record in the entire NFC.

It's a tossup between the Deadskins (2-1), Iggles (1-2), and Giants (1-2) for second place in the NFC East. My money's on the Iggles.

The 49ers (2-1)on the other hand are a lock for a playoff spot in the NFC West if they beat the Seahawks this week. They have already beaten the Cardinals (1-2), the Rams (0-3), and if they beat the 'Hawks, the Niners will have beaten all 3 teams in the division.

49ers - 10-6 by the end of the season, 9-7 at worst. The Niners have over-exceeded expectations every year since Mike Nolan (head coach) came over from Baltimore (where he was the Defensive Coordinator).

Hey Gamewiz, your forgetting one thing about the 49ers, their quarterback is terrible, Alex Smith has thrown more interceptions than touchdown passes, and how long do you think Frank Gore(Probably the only good player on the team) can carry the load, and who is their backup running back just in case he gets hurt. The playoffs are not happening for the 49ers, I have to see it to believe it.

Edited on 09/28/2007 2:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

atanner

[104]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 8

zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    TNA was f*cking awesome. The opening tag team match was hilarious. Motor city machine guns were awesome as usual. Awesome seeing jimmy rave. He is probably one of the best heels today. The dudleys are awesome heels. TNA's womens division make wwe's look like a joke. Seriously the women in TNA are better then more then half of the wwe roster. And sting kicking ass was cool. The ending segment was fun. I hope to see a monsters ball at bound for glory. They are usually awesome.

I saw TNA this week and it was surprisingly good however;

TNA iMPACT! last night scored a 0.91 cable rating.

That is down from last weeks 1.1.

The show did not beat ECW which scored a 1.1.

Edited on 09/28/2007 3:35pm

seinfeld111690

[105]Sep 28, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    The Niners have over-exceeded expectations every year since Mike Nolan (head coach) came over from Baltimore (where he was the Defensive Coordinator).

I think he is one of the 3 who left the Ravens to become a Head Coach.

zombieKILLER25

[106]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 14
    atanner wrote:

zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    TNA was f*cking awesome. The opening tag team match was hilarious. Motor city machine guns were awesome as usual. Awesome seeing jimmy rave. He is probably one of the best heels today. The dudleys are awesome heels. TNA's womens division make wwe's look like a joke. Seriously the women in TNA are better then more then half of the wwe roster. And sting kicking ass was cool. The ending segment was fun. I hope to see a monsters ball at bound for glory. They are usually awesome.

surprisingly? TNA has been good every week. And who cares about ratings?

atanner

[107]Sep 28, 2007
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

zombieKILLER25 wrote:

And who cares about ratings?

The network TNA is on.

zombieKILLER25

[108]Sep 28, 2007
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

zombieKILLER25 wrote:

The network TNA is on.

Yeah and that sucks for them. Not that many people like good wrestling compared to all the sheep and "entertainment" fans. And its sad that the only reason you can come up to bash TNA is their ratings.

atanner

[109]Sep 28, 2007
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

zombieKILLER25 wrote:

The network TNA is on.

Yeah and that sucks for them. Not that many people like good wrestling compared to all the sheep and "entertainment" fans. And its sad that the only reason you can come up to bash TNA is their ratings.

I'm not bashing them I'm just saying that you can't compare them to the WWE from a business standpoint because they just can't compete. Now I admit that they have better wrestling but

Business>>>>wrestling and that's why the WWE is better.

zombieKILLER25

[110]Sep 28, 2007
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

zombieKILLER25 wrote:

The network TNA is on.

I'm not bashing them I'm just saying that you can't compare them to the WWE from a business standpoint because they just can't compete. Now I admit that they have better wrestling but

So you watch the wwe because they make good buisness?

atanner

[111]Sep 28, 2007
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    zombieKILLER25 wrote:
    atanner wrote:

zombieKILLER25 wrote:

The network TNA is on.

So you watch the wwe because they make good buisness?

No, I watch the WWE because I like the storylines and the wrestlers, I don't watch TNA a lot because I don't like what they do, sure they have better wrestling but I hate there storylines and there gimmicks are a lot worse than the WWE gimmicks to me. Now the way they go about business doesn't make me like WWE more and the way TNA sucks at selling there product doesn't make me like them any less.

Edited on 09/28/2007 7:13pm
    Edited 2 total times.

GameWiz1000

[112]Sep 28, 2007
    7OmonII wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

7OmonII wrote:

Hey Gamewiz, your forgetting one thing about the 49ers, their quarterback is terrible, Alex Smith has thrown more interceptions than touchdown passes, and how long do you think Frank Gore(Probably the only good player on the team) can carry the load, and who is their backup running back just in case he gets hurt. The playoffs are not happening for the 49ers, I have to see it to believe it.

He actually has1 TD and1 INT so far this season. Last season, 16 TD and 16 INT.

You're thinking of his first season in the NFL where he threw 1 TD and 11 INT.

Although Alex Smith has had a slow start, he has still done enough to win. Speaking of slow starts, Gore, the 49er's only good player has hada slow start. He hasn't really been a huge factor in games yet but the 49ers have found ways to win 2 out of 3 times this season. People underestimate the 49er's defense as well.

week 1: Held the Cardinals to 17 points.One of the best duo of recievers in Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin were shut down, being held to 22 and 20 receiving yards, respectively.

week 2: Held the Rams to 16 points. Steven Jackson, shut down. 21 carries and only 60 yards to show for it.

week 3: The Niners just got flat out got beat by the Steelers. The defense still did a decent joband allowed the Steelers to score only 23 points. The final score was 37-16 but two of those scores were defensive and special team TD's.

You're forgetting one thing. The NFC is terrible. The 8-8 Giants were able to make the playoffs last season. 8-8 is average. I'd definitely say the Niners are average or better.

Edited on 09/28/2007 7:15pm

7OmonII

[113]Sep 28, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    7OmonII wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

7OmonII wrote:

Although Alex Smith has had a slow start, he has still done enough to win. Speaking of slow starts, Gore, the 49er's only good player has hada slow start. He hasn't really been a huge factor in games yet but the 49ers have found ways to win 2 out of 3 times this season. People underestimate the 49er's defense as well.

week 1: Held the Cardinals to 17 points.One of the best duo of recievers in Larry Fitzgerald and Anquan Boldin were shut down, being held to 22 and 20 receiving yards, respectively.

week 2: Held the Rams to 16 points. Steven Jackson, shut down. 21 carries and only 60 yards to show for it.

week 3: The Niners just got flat out got beat by the Steelers. The defense still did a decent joband allowed the Steelers to score only 23 points. The final score was 37-16 but two of those scores were defensive and special team TD's.

You're forgetting one thing. The NFC is terrible. The 8-8 Giants were able to make the playoffs last season. 8-8 is average. I'd definitely say the Niners are average or better.

Yeah, the NFC is terrible, the teams I see going to the playoffs are Packers, Redskins, Seahawks, 49ers, Bucs, and the Cowboys.

atanner

[114]Sep 28, 2007
    7OmonII wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    7OmonII wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:

7OmonII wrote:

Yeah, the NFC is terrible, the teams I see going to the playoffs are Packers, Redskins, Seahawks, 49ers, Bucs, and the Cowboys.

Who do you see in the AFC

GameWiz1000

[115]Sep 29, 2007
    atanner wrote:
    7OmonII wrote:

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Denver

5. Jacksonville

6. San Diego

I think this will finally be the years the Jaguars make it to the playoffs.

NFC

1. Cowgirls

2. Green Bay

3. Carolina

4. San Fran

5. Seattle

6. Philadelphia Eagles

seinfeld111690

[116]Sep 29, 2007
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    7OmonII wrote:

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Denver

5. Jacksonville

6. San Diego

NFC

1. Cowgirls

2. Green Bay

3. Carolina

4. San Fran

5. Seattle

6. Philadelphia Eagles

I see things a little bit differently:

AFC

1. Patriots - They will clinch a playoff birth in about Week 8 at this rate, there division is terrible. They'll finish 14-2.

2. Colts - They have beaten three legitimate teams(I still say the Saints are legit). Finish 13-3 or 14-2.

3. Chargers - I see the Chargers getting really hot. LT will break out sooner or later. Not to mention that there division is not that great. Lets face it, Tim, the Broncos could easily be 0-3 right now. Finish 12-4.

4. Steelers - I want to see how they play against some of the good AFC teams. Finish at 12-4 or 11-5.

5. Ravens - They have a really rough schedule, but I like the fact that they are playing at home against the Colts, and Pats. They rarely lose at home. I see an 11-5 finish.

6. Titans - It was a toss up between the rest of the south teams, and I see Vince Young taking his team to the playoffs with a 10-6 record.

NFC

1. Cowboys - Seriously, who in the NFC is going to stop them? I say 13-3.

2. Green Bay - Huge Brett Favre fan. I really want to see him take his team to the playoffs, again. 11-5

3. Panthers - As long as Delhomme & Smith can stay healthy, they will be fine. Carr & Drew Carter will not be able to take this team to the playoffs. If players stay healthy, 10-6.

4. 49ers - I really don't think much of this team, aside from their RB and TE. 10-6.

5. Eagles - There offense will stay hot. I can see a 9-7 finish.

6. Giants - They will find a way in. 8-8.

android1000

[117]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 21
    Looks like the best team or the so called cheaters are going to do good in the playoffs.

My Super Bowl XLII prediction: New England Patriots vs. Dallas Cowboys. Patriots win in the last quarter 38-30.

atanner

[118]Sep 29, 2007

AFC

1. Patriots - 14-2.

2. Colts - 13-3

3.Denver -11-5.

4. Steelers - 11-5.

5.Tennessee- 9-7

6.San Diego- 9-7

NFC

1. Cowboys - 13-3.

2. Green Bay - 11-5

3.Tampa Bay10-6.

4.Seahawks - 10-6.

5.San Francisco- 9-7

6. Chicago . 8-8.

Oh and Seinfeld the Broncos could be 0-3 but there not, they have the same record as your Ravens. And your Ravens could easily be 0-3 as well after barely beating the Jets and Cardinals.

Edited on 09/29/2007 1:47pm
    Edited 2 total times.

tupac4lyfe

[119]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 4
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    7OmonII wrote:

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Denver

5. Jacksonville

6. San Diego

NFC

1. Cowgirls

2. Green Bay

3. Carolina

4. San Fran

5. Seattle

6. Philadelphia Eagles

I see things a little bit differently: AFC 1. Patriots - They will clinch a playoff birth in about Week 8 at this rate, there division is terrible. They'll finish 14-2. 2. Colts - They have beaten three legitimate teams(I still say the Saints are legit). Finish 13-3 or 14-2. 3. Chargers - I see the Chargers getting really hot. LT will break out sooner or later. Not to mention that there division is not that great. Lets face it, Tim, the Broncos could easily be 0-3 right now. Finish 12-4. 4. Steelers - I want to see how they play against some of the good AFC teams. Finish at 12-4 or 11-5. 5. Ravens - They have a really rough schedule, but I like the fact that they are playing at home against the Colts, and Pats. They rarely lose at home. I see an 11-5 finish. 6. Titans - It was a toss up between the rest of the south teams, and I see Vince Young taking his team to the playoffs with a 10-6 record. NFC 1. Cowboys - Seriously, who in the NFC is going to stop them? I say 13-3. 2. Green Bay - Huge Brett Favre fan. I really want to see him take his team to the playoffs, again. 11-5 3. Panthers - As long as Delhomme & Smith can stay healthy, they will be fine. Carr & Drew Carter will not be able to take this team to the playoffs. If players stay healthy, 10-6. 4. 49ers - I really don't think much of this team, aside from their RB and TE. 10-6. 5. Eagles - There offense will stay hot. I can see a 9-7 finish. 6. Giants - They will find a way in. 8-8.
    Crap, you just jinxed the Panthers, Delhomme strained his elbow(those type of injuries linger sometimes)and won't play against Tampa. However, I think that if Carr can get rid of the ball and Smith plays well, he'll be fine in Delhomme's absence. Also, they are inconsistant, especially in the runninggame,sometimes which disapponts me(I'm aPanther fan).I agree with with all these teams except for the Giants. The Redskins fell asleep last week, giving the Giants the victory. I think the Giants will be the worst in the NFC and Cough-lin will be fired in mid-season. Chicago will take their place in the playoffs due to Grossman finally getting benched. Seattle, Arizona, and Detroit are dark horses.
    Edited on 09/29/2007 2:50pm
    Edited 4 total times.

Hurricane1123

[120]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 34
    tupac4lyfe wrote:
    seinfeld111690 wrote:
    GameWiz1000 wrote:
    atanner wrote:
    7OmonII wrote:

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. Steelers

4. Denver

5. Jacksonville

6. San Diego

NFC

1. Cowgirls

2. Green Bay

3. Carolina

4. San Fran

5. Seattle

6. Philadelphia Eagles

I see things a little bit differently: AFC 1. Patriots - They will clinch a playoff birth in about Week 8 at this rate, there division is terrible. They'll finish 14-2. 2. Colts - They have beaten three legitimate teams(I still say the Saints are legit). Finish 13-3 or 14-2. 3. Chargers - I see the Chargers getting really hot. LT will break out sooner or later. Not to mention that there division is not that great. Lets face it, Tim, the Broncos could easily be 0-3 right now. Finish 12-4. 4. Steelers - I want to see how they play against some of the good AFC teams. Finish at 12-4 or 11-5. 5. Ravens - They have a really rough schedule, but I like the fact that they are playing at home against the Colts, and Pats. They rarely lose at home. I see an 11-5 finish. 6. Titans - It was a toss up between the rest of the south teams, and I see Vince Young taking his team to the playoffs with a 10-6 record. NFC 1. Cowboys - Seriously, who in the NFC is going to stop them? I say 13-3. 2. Green Bay - Huge Brett Favre fan. I really want to see him take his team to the playoffs, again. 11-5 3. Panthers - As long as Delhomme & Smith can stay healthy, they will be fine. Carr & Drew Carter will not be able to take this team to the playoffs. If players stay healthy, 10-6. 4. 49ers - I really don't think much of this team, aside from their RB and TE. 10-6. 5. Eagles - There offense will stay hot. I can see a 9-7 finish. 6. Giants - They will find a way in. 8-8.
    Crap, you just jinxed the Panthers, Delhomme strained his elbow(those type of injuries linger sometimes)and won't play against Tampa. However, I think that if Carr can get rid of the ball and Smith plays well, he'll be fine in Delhomme's absence. Also, they are inconsistant, especially in the runninggame,sometimes which disapponts me(I'm aPanther fan).I agree with with all these teams except for the Giants. The Redskins fell asleep last week, giving the Giants the victory. I think the Giants will be the worst in the NFC and Cough-lin will be fired in mid-season. Chicago will take their place in the playoffs due to Grossman finally getting benched. Seattle, Arizona, and Detroit are dark horses.
    I have no clue as to what all these statistics mean but I'm just going to ask since I'm from Houston. Are the Texans any good? I wouldn't really know since, I'm more of a soccer guy.

VIVA MEXICO!