WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

The Official Off-Topic Topic

yooperchild

[11981]Apr 4, 2012
    • level: 28
    telvisnostic wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Good? It's a freakin movie. Half the movie stars are drug addicts and what not, you see people asking to get them kicked off the set? Randy was young and stupid. He's paid for his mistakes. Let him do the movie. The Marines have...or SHOULD have more important things to do than worry about who's going to star in the next WWE production. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.
    I think it was a good call seeing as how he did the Marines wrong. He did pay his penance, but that will always come back to haunt him.

And yes many, many people have been kicked off sets or were not allowed to do movies due to their terrible drug abuse. Robert Downey Jr is the first that comes to mind. No one really wanted to work with Lohan for years and so on. So it happens.

And before it comes to, it's Randy so I'm bashing him. It doesn't matter who it is/was, I'll still have the same opinion.

We wrote like the same post!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

telvisnostic

[11982]Apr 4, 2012
    • level: 52

You're right.

And I'll add, I totally forgot about the military thing and Finlay was fired for something dealing with that too. So it all comes into play. Don't **** over those people man, it's over.

Randyspeeps

[11983]Apr 5, 2012
    • level: 34

yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:
    And Randy Orton had been pulled from the planned film The Marine 3 due to his disorderly conduct while he was in the Marine Corps.
    Good.

As for Bourne, I say just let him ride out his contract. It's supposedly a legit career threatening injury.

Good? It's a freakin movie. Half the movie stars are drug addicts and what not, you see people asking to get them kicked off the set? Randy was young and stupid. He's paid for his mistakes. Let him do the movie. The Marines have...or SHOULD have more important things to do than worry about who's going to star in the next WWE production. Kinda pathetic if you ask me.
    I'd disagree with that to be honest. Robert Downey Jr didn't work for years on anything decent because of his drug addiction. Lindsey Lohan's gotten bumped from movies left and right because of her legal problems. Heck, there are a lot of actors and actresses that get bumped from movies all the time because of personal problems. The WWE has too close a relationship with the US military to have Orton in this movie if the military said it's classless. And frankly, I doubt Orton will be any good at acting anyway given that he's the wooden man. The Marines are probably doing us all a favor.
    What about Kristen Stewart. She likes her drugs, yet she's all over the twilight series. Either way, you and Telvis are right.

Yooperchild, I've missed your Orton bashing. Where have you been?

Edited on 04/05/2012 3:11pm

SkinsFan2189

[11984]Apr 6, 2012
    • level: 16
    Went to Orioles Opening Day today, and it was great. O's won 4-2.

On a wrestling-related note, Nolan Reimold, O's left fielder, just started using the NWO Wolfpack theme as his walk-up music. I thought that was pretty cool.

yooperchild

[11985]Apr 6, 2012
    Randyspeeps wrote:

yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:
    And Randy Orton had been pulled from the planned film The Marine 3 due to his disorderly conduct while he was in the Marine Corps.
    Good.

As for Bourne, I say just let him ride out his contract. It's supposedly a legit career threatening injury.

I'd disagree with that to be honest. Robert Downey Jr didn't work for years on anything decent because of his drug addiction. Lindsey Lohan's gotten bumped from movies left and right because of her legal problems. Heck, there are a lot of actors and actresses that get bumped from movies all the time because of personal problems. The WWE has too close a relationship with the US military to have Orton in this movie if the military said it's classless. And frankly, I doubt Orton will be any good at acting anyway given that he's the wooden man. The Marines are probably doing us all a favor.
    What about Kristen Stewart. She likes her drugs, yet she's all over the twilight series. Either way, you and Telvis are right.

Facebook! There are lots of groups there and I can get that on my phone...a few that post here and there though have been telling me to make my return.

I spent a lot of time bashing The Rock the past few months too..I heard that would have went over well here

Randyspeeps

[11986]Apr 7, 2012
    yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:

yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:
    Good.

Facebook! There are lots of groups there and I can get that on my phone...a few that post here and there though have been telling me to make my return.

I spent a lot of time bashing The Rock the past few months too..I heard that would have went over well here
    It would have made things very interesting. Are you a Cena hugger now?

yooperchild

[11987]Apr 7, 2012
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:

yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:
    Good.

Not quite. More someone that feels bad at how many times the company is willing to chuck the "top guy" under the bus. Because it's a lot.

telvisnostic

[11988]Apr 7, 2012

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    Went to Orioles Opening Day today, and it was great. O's won 4-2. On a wrestling-related note, Nolan Reimold, O's left fielder, just started using the NWO Wolfpack theme as his walk-up music. I thought that was pretty cool.
    Glad you enjoyed your day there.

And it's always fun when any other sports person comes out to wrestling tunes.

Randyspeeps

[11989]Apr 8, 2012
    yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:

yooperchild wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:

Jim856796 wrote:
    Good.

Not quite. More someone that feels bad at how many times the company is willing to chuck the "top guy" under the bus. Because it's a lot.
    Oh. It's not just the top guys. They do it to all their guys and gals. Celebrities come in and make the WWE superstars look like jokes. However, I think the Rock is an exception. His roots are in the WWE. Prior to the match, I did say Cena had to win. I still believe that to be true. However, seeing Cena lose will always feel good.

Raccoon1459

[11990]Apr 18, 2012
    • level: 22
    The legendary Dick Clark died today. Very sad

JLe1223

[11991]Apr 20, 2012
    • level: 20
    Rest in peace Dick Clark.

Jim856796

[11992]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 14

Breaking news: Rey Mysterio had a second wellness violation and has been suspended for 60 days. His first violation was in 2009. Mysterio has been inactivesince last summerdue to injury.

SkinsFan2189

[11993]Apr 26, 2012
    • level: 16
    For the first time in TV.Com history... I changed my avatar.

RG3! RG3! RG3!

telvisnostic

[11994]Apr 26, 2012

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    For the first time in TV.Com history... I changed my avatar. RG3! RG3! RG3!
    Oh my goodness!!

So they finally made it official huh?

Imagine if the NBA did that. Nice avi too.

Randyspeeps

[11995]Apr 29, 2012
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    For the first time in TV.Com history... I changed my avatar.

RG3! RG3! RG3!
    RG3 or Kirk Cousins? QB Controversy?

Rams had a good draft.

Deadnight-Majin

[11996]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 18

SkinsFan2189 wrote:

Changing one's avatar is a big deal. I think I'm only on my third.

Hurricane1123

[11997]May 16, 2012
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

SkinsFan2189 wrote:

Nice! I pretty much associate people with avatars on here anyway. Have had the Randy Orton one for almost six years. Still an RKO fan to this day!

Crulex1369

[11998]May 16, 2012
    • level: 26
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

SkinsFan2189 wrote:

Nice! I pretty much associate people with avatars on here anyway. Have had the Randy Orton one for almost six years. Still an RKO fan to this day!

I'd still have my Undertaker shadow one if Tv.com didn't eat it during the great crash of 2011. I should try and see if I can get it back some time now that the glitches seem to be fixed for the most part.

Deadnight-Majin

[11999]May 16, 2012
    • level: 18

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

SkinsFan2189 wrote:

I'd still have my Undertaker shadow one if Tv.com didn't eat it during the great crash of 2011. I should try and see if I can get it back some time now that the glitches seem to be fixed for the most part.

I think I went Majin Vegeta, then Eric Northman, then of course to Snooki/JoMo/Trish.

Randyspeeps

[12000]May 16, 2012
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

SkinsFan2189 wrote:

I think I went Majin Vegeta, then Eric Northman, then of course to Snooki/JoMo/Trish.

I remember the Eric Northman. I have always had something to do with Randy Orton