WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

The Real John Cena

Randyspeeps

[1]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 34

Rajah wrote:

Fueling rumors that WWE may part ways with Randy Orton as a result of his second violation of the Talent Wellness Program, former WWE talent Kenn Doane (a/k/a Kenny Dykstra) stated recently on twitter that he believes John Cena is among those within the sports entertainment organization lobbying for the SmackDown wrestler's termination. Doane's belief is based on Cena admitting to him in 2006 that he wanted Orton fired following his first Wellness Program infraction.

One WWE source said while the wrestling stars' relationship may currently be more amicable, Cena 'hated' Orton then due to the third-generation wrestler constantly "calling out Cena for what he was."

Younger talents believed then that as Cena gained more politcal clout, he assumed a 'hard-ass coach role' in the vein of John "Bradshaw" Layfield. Orton too had leverage and stood up for himself against Cena.

Meanwhile, Doane plans to expose more of Cena's dirty laundry in a tell all interview with SEScoops.com after divulging details of his past relationship with Mickie James via Twitter. While promoting the upcoming interview on the microblogging website, he mentioned Cena's wife Elizabeth Huberdeau, who is embroiled in a divorce battle with the WWE megastar.

Doane wrote, "This week- interview w @sescoops no holds bar tell all. Not gonna wanna miss this. My new friend Elizabeth might wanna tune in too...."

Who does Cena think he is? He's so annoying. This guy is a complete joke.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[2]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 22
    So what's the crime here? Cena hating Orton?

Randyspeeps

[3]Jun 19, 2012

Raccoon1459 wrote:
    So what's the crime here? Cena hating Orton?
    Cena is a crime. He's a douche.

Edited on 06/19/2012 6:51pm

ALLPR0

[4]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 12

Although I certainly don't condone campaigning to get a co-worker fired simply because you don't get along with them, I feel like there's more than meets the eye here and asalwaysthere's two sides to every story so if Cena does reply to this, I will be interested in what he has to say also.

JLe1223

[5]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 20
    I agree with Allpro. I want to hear Cena's side of the story.

Randyspeeps

[6]Jun 20, 2012
    Kenny Dykstra (Doane) finally did his interview, and it's a must read:

http://www.sescoops.com/exclusive-interview-with-former-wwe-superstar-kenn-doane/

JandSman

[7]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 32

Five things.

1. Every story has two sides to it.
    2. Kenny Dyrkstra is not that great of guy if he is dishing out this information right during Cena's divorce. Now he says it's because he doesn't want to go into the business anymore, but still it's like kicking a guy when he is down.
    3. And ever heard of turning the other cheek, Cena might be in the wrong for all of his other stuff involving the diva's, but just because he wrecked his relationship with Mickie James. Doesn't mean that he should go damage the relationship between Cena and his wife even more, damage Cena's personal image, and possibly nullify the prenup when he repeatedly claims that he won't go into stuff that is none of his business, yet he repeatedly does that.
    4. Cena said that he got over those issues with Orton's years ago, so it's not fair for Kenny to be making assumptions based on stuff from 6 years ago. And from what I have read that Cena and Orton are much closer friends in the last couple years then 6 years ago.
    5. Also while I'm not condoning cheating on your girlfriend, your wife, or significant other, or whatever you want to call it. And I do believe that if it's true that is very disappointing to hear from Cena. But like I said in 1. every story has two sides to it, and it's very possible that Cena could have been in and off stage when he decided to start having a fling with Mickie James. As Kenny never stated that "Cena was cheating on his wife" or anything like that. He has implied things like that, but never out right said it because I think he knows that it's not entirely true.

Edited on 06/20/2012 2:55pm

Randyspeeps

[8]Jun 20, 2012
    JandSman wrote:

Five things.

2. Kenny Dyrkstra is not that great of guy if he is dishing out this information right during Cena's divorce. Now he says it's because he doesn't want to go into the business anymore, but still it's like kicking a guy when he is down.
    3. And ever heard of turning the other cheek, Cena might be in the wrong for all of his other stuff involving the diva's, but just because he wrecked his relationship with Mickie James. Doesn't mean that he should go damage the relationship between Cena and his wife even more, damage Cena's personal image, and possibly nullify the prenup when he repeatedly claims that he won't go into stuff that is none of his business, yet he repeatedly does that.
    4. Cena said that he got over those issues with Orton's years ago, so it's not fair for Kenny to be making assumptions based on stuff from 6 years ago. And from what I have read that Cena and Orton are much closer friends in the last couple years then 6 years ago.
    5. Also while I'm not condoning cheating on your girlfriend, your wife, or significant other, or whatever you want to call it. And I do believe that if it's true that is very disappointing to hear from Cena. But like I said in 1. every story has two sides to it, and it's very possible that Cena could have been in and off stage when he decided to start having a fling with Mickie James. As Kenny never stated that "Cena was cheating on his wife" or anything like that. He has implied things like that, but never out right said it because I think he knows that it's not entirely true.

Spoken like a true Cena fan. Cena is not all cupcakes and butterflies. He has his flaws like all humans do. Nothing wrong with that.

As far as your points go:
    1. Cena won't say anything. He's in the middle of a messy divorce.
    2. John Cena doesn't sound like a great guy the way he's treated some of his co-workers. This isn't kicking him when he's down, this is," I have an opportunity to speak, let me take it."
    3.Cena ruined Doane engagement with Mickie. 'Nuff said.
    4. Agreed. However Doane made a point to specify the time period he was speaking about, and also emphasized that his assumption may be incorrect due to passage of time. I don't think Cena and Orton are buddy buddy as you're making it seem. They are simply cordial to each other.
    5. Cena was clearly cheating on his wife. Doane didn't have to say it.

JandSman

[9]Jun 20, 2012
    • level: 32
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    JandSman wrote:

Five things.

Spoken like a true Cena fan. Cena is not all cupcakes and butterflies. He has his flaws like all humans do. Nothing wrong with that.

As far as your points go:
    1. Cena won't say anything. He's in the middle of a messy divorce.
    2. John Cena doesn't sound like a great guy the way he's treated some of his co-workers. This isn't kicking him when he's down, this is," I have an opportunity to speak, let me take it."
    3.Cena ruined Doane engagement with Mickie. 'Nuff said.
    4. Agreed. However Doane made a point to specify the time period he was speaking about, and also emphasized that his assumption may be incorrect due to passage of time. I don't think Cena and Orton are buddy buddy as you're making it seem. They are simply cordial to each other.
    5. Cena was clearly cheating on his wife. Doane didn't have to say it.

I know he is not perfect, but Doane's way of proclaiming Cena did these horrific crimes is what is bothering me, I mean he is going to do these interviews through dirt sheet websites (as wrestlers call them) and they're not really interviews, they're just Doane ranting about how his relationship with Mickie turned out. And how it's all that "Terrible" John Cena's fault and he has never done anything wrong in the relationship and he was the perfect boyfriend. Which is the upsetting part, and the timing of it all.

1. True, but he also is a pretty private guy, and I'm not saying he is going to tell all, but before jumping to conclusions we should cut Cena some slack since we don't know everything.
    2. I'm not saying Cena is a great guy, I'm saying that Doane acts like he is a great guy and is justified in all of his actions when I believe he has no grounds to make these claims at this point in time, maybe after he was released or maybe a year later but he was released nearly four years ago, and he had another shot at the WWE back almost year ago. With no call back, signaling that he his career with WWE was over, so why not shoot on Cena back then because he wanted to ruin Cena's life by helping nullify the prenup, which I think is low, you're already making everyone think less of him, why take away half of his life's earnings.
    3. It doesn't seem like you're going to budge on this one, but I believe that Doane has a right to take away half of his life's earnings.
    4. Fair enough.
    5. They weren't married at the time, and that is what I'm saying, he didn't cheat on his wife at the time because they weren't married. It's possible that he was cheating on his girlfriend, but that is a whole different story. To cheat on your wife and to cheat on your girlfriend are two different areas especially when prenups get involved. Which is why it's not fair for Doane to imply that he cheated on his wife, when he wasn't married and based on the difference of a year, because Cena could have completely changed within a year. And he could have set different standards for himself before he got married. I know it's a long shot, and maybe he has been cheating on his wife, I don't know, but I'm saying that it's not fair for Doane to criticize Cena's marriage and say that he has been cheating on his wife based off an experience before Cena's marriage and with no contact to John for around 4 years.

Randyspeeps

[10]Jun 20, 2012

[QUOTE="JandSman"][QUOTE="Randyspeeps"]

JandSman wrote:
    5 5. They weren't married at the time, and that is what I'm saying, he didn't cheat on his wife at the time because they weren't married. It's possible that he was cheating on his girlfriend, but that is a whole different story. To cheat on your wife and to cheat on your girlfriend are two different areas especially when prenups get involved. Which is why it's not fair for Doane to imply that he cheated on his wife, when he wasn't married and based on the difference of a year, because Cena could have completely changed within a year. And he could have set different standards for himself before he got married. I know it's a long shot, and maybe he has been cheating on his wife, I don't know, but I'm saying that it's not fair for Doane to criticize Cena's marriage and say that he has been cheating on his wife based off an experience before Cena's marriage and with no contact to John for around 4 years.
    I apologize. I misquoted. She was his fiance at the time.

Edited on 06/20/2012 7:25pm

Hurricane1123

[11]Jun 26, 2012
    Has a more reliable source proven that Cena cheated with Mickie James against Kenny? I mean I'm not doubting that something could have gone on, but this all happened before Cena's marriage if I remember correctly. Dykstra isn't exactly a reliable fountain of information either, especially if he's feeling embittered. His logic is probably not all there.

Crulex1369

[12]Jun 28, 2012
    • level: 26
    This all sounds like a bad case of a bunch of girls chatting at the corner of a cafe about the latest gossip. I'm going to agree with Hurricane and wait for something more conclusive than just Kenny D shooting off at the mouth.