WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Triple H's Buffet

qfrodri85

[1]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 27

Hmm... are you people ready for Triple H's return? I thought when he got injured, Raw was better without him. He was killing Raw with DX and him being the top act on Raw, even overshadowing Cena and Edge's WWE Title reigns. I was quite sad and happy that he got injured.

Now, back to what I expect from Trips. This is for comical and silly purposes, but my point is that he's most likely going to get a big push, squash the whole WWE roster and get the WWE Championship from John Cena.

Triple H is back on Raw. He confronts King Booker and a match is set for Summerslam.
    On Raw, the first appetizer for Triple H is Shelton Benjamin.
    At Summerslam, his first meal comes in the form of King Booker. Painful for some of us to see Booker losing, but a delicious sensation for Trips.

Triple H enjoyed Booker, but he wanted another bite. Prior to having Booker again, he ate William Regal and Carlito and in one bite. Now that's cool. He spitted apples after getting rid of the Caribbean twit.
    At Unforgiven, King Booker is Triple H's meal again on a Steel Cage match. After the match, he also snogged Queen Sharmell. Booker got pissed backstage and punched Trips, he got fired and joined TNA and inserted himself in the Christian Cage/Chris Harris feud.

Triple H was still hungry. He wanted something different this time.
    At No Mercy, his next meal arrived in the form of Randy Orton. After eating Orton, Triple H farted. Backstage, he also took down Cowboy Bob Orton. On Raw, Triple H ate Orton again.

Prior to No Mercy, he ate Kevin Thorn after the ECW guy beated up Batista. Basically, Kevin Thorn got fired. While Triple H wanted another bite from Orton, Stephanie McMahon was cooking something special for Trips... a long term meal.

His friend Shawn Michaels returned. A DX reunion took place. Two weeks after drinking (and draining) the likes of London/Kendrick, Cryme Tyme, WGTT, Cade/Murdoch and The Highlanders, Triple H had a different vision and licked his lips at the sight of HBK. He nailed him with the sledgehammer and a feud began (Trips turns heel).
    At Survivor Series, his next victim was Shawn Michaels in a Street Fight match.

Triple H had something in sight: the WWE Championship.
    At Armageddon, his next victims were Jeff Hardy, Umaga and Snitsky in a
    match to determine the Nº1 Contender for the WWE Championship. Triple H enjoyed his preys and pinned Kennedy.

After randomly eating Super Crazy and Brain Kendrick, Triple H had the biggest meal in front of his eyes: John Cena.
    At New Year's Revolution, it was Shawn Michaels, Umaga, Mister Kennedy, Randy Orton, Triple H and John Cena in a
    Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship. Triple H had Cena for himself (prior to this, he ate 4 wrestlers) only to get RKO'd by Orton and Cena retained again (prior to this, Cena had Snitsky for lunch). Triple H was deprived from the big happy meal.

On Raw, HHH got his teeth on Orton again. And while he was at it, he feasted Balls Mahoney and Ric Flair on a interpromotional match from a 3-hour Raw show. The time of the Royal Rumble was arriving and a ticket to WrestleMania was on the line.
    At Royal Rumble, Triple H won the 30-man Royal Rumble match. He lasted 1:10:54, longer than Rey Mysterio and Trips had the Nº1 entrance ticket. He went through the following: Kane, Elijah Burke, The Miz, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Ric Flair, Jimmy Wang Yang, Super Crazy, Shelton Benjamin, Santino Marella (he spat in disgust), The Sandman, Carlito, Deuce, William Regal, Tommy Dreamer, CM Punk, Marcus Cor Von, Finlay (Hornswoggle included), Randy Orton, Mister Kennedy, Matt Striker, Big Daddy V (all by himself), The Great Khali (after 27 sledgehammer shots), Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker and Batista (final person elimintaed). (What he ate is in italics. And Cena retained against Snitsky and Umaga in a No DQ match, while Matt Hardy dethroned Edge and became World Heavyweight Champion and John Morrison retained his ECW World Title against Rob Van Dam, who resigned a contract with WWE.)

Triple H had the chance to pick who will he eat at WrestleMania. He snorted at John Morrison, he ignored Matt Hardy, but he wanted the biggest meal WWE could offer: John Cena. Some disturbances happened, though.
    At No Way Out, Triple H had to defend his WrestleMania title shot against Batista. The Animal was a good meal for The Game. And he had fava beans and Chainti to celebrate after he slayed the Animal.

At Saturday Night's Main Event, Triple H feasted Rob Van Dam and Edge (the people that will face John Morrison and Matt Hardy at WrestleMania 24).

At WrestleMania 24, the biggest meal of them all was served to Triple H at the grandest stage of them all. The world saw a 25 minute squash as John Cena loses the WWE Title to Triple H. Stephanie McMahon roasted Cena on a BBQ grill prior to feeding Cena to Triple H. Our new WWE Champion is HHH.

At Backlash, he excrets the remains.

Are you ready for Trips now? Lol.

Edited on 07/22/2007 10:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jknight253

[2]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 9
    Nooooo if Triple H continues like this there will be no one on the roster I was looking foward to Trips coming back before but now I won't I'll like watching him for a month before he startssquashing all of the guys on the roster and he kicks off another two year title run

first_spartan

[3]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 18

Wow that was a really good and juicy meals HHH gots in front of him

but serious if he really eats all the meals on the roster and takes juicist meal for himself (wwe title) he will be like 10 times worse than cena after 3 years of title rain. I better stop watching raw now while its trash , cuz later it will turn into hell if something like this happens. Im looking forward to HHH return cuz I think hes good entertainer. But than entertainment changes into sqaush buffet its no less boring than seeying a documentery about absolutely nothing at all. man I really hope you are not right but I had a bad feeling it might just be something liek that.... damn it....

zombieKILLER25

[4]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 14
    Lol at booker going to TNA.

7OmonII

[5]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 12
    Man, this is what I was afraid of, if thats the case, HHH may be like another John Cena. Although, HHH is more entertaing than John Cena, I just wish they just hand the belt someone else besides John Cena or HHH.

Hurricane1123

[6]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 34
    I remain optimistic that HHH has changed for the better.

merchantsflea

[7]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 14

Damn! Trips thrashes Kane's record at the rumble with 16 eh?

Loltastic...

qfrodri85

[8]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 27
    merchantsflea wrote:

Damn! Trips thrashes Kane's record at the rumble with 16 eh?

And Rey Mysterio's record too.

GoofyGoober88

[9]Jul 22, 2007
    • level: 16
    Or HHH will do what he does Best & Put over Cena again at Mania ....

CableGuy15

[10]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 19
    qfrodri85 wrote:

Hmm... are you people ready for Triple H's return? I thought when he got injured, Raw was better without him. He was killing Raw with DX and him being the top act on Raw, even overshadowing Cena and Edge's WWE Title reigns. I was quite sad and happy that he got injured.

Now, back to what I expect from Trips. This is for comical and silly purposes, but my point is that he's most likely going to get a big push, squash the whole WWE roster and get the WWE Championship from John Cena.

Triple H is back on Raw. He confronts King Booker and a match is set for Summerslam.
    At Summerslam, his first meal comes in the form of King Booker. Painful for some of us to see Booker losing, but a delicious sensation for Trips.

Triple H enjoyed Booker, but he wanted another bite. Prior to having Booker again, he ate William Regal and Carlito and in one bite. Now that's cool. He spitted apples after getting rid of the Caribbean twit.
    At Unforgiven, King Booker is Triple H's meal again on a Steel Cage match. After the match, he also snogged Queen Sharmell. Booker got pissed backstage and punched Trips, he got fired and joined TNA and inserted himself in the Christian Cage/Chris Harris feud.

At No Mercy, his next meal arrived in the form of Randy Orton. After eating Orton, Triple H farted. Backstage, he also took down Cowboy Bob Orton. On Raw, Triple H ate Orton again.

Prior to No Mercy, he ate Kevin Thorn after the ECW guy beated up Batista. Basically, Kevin Thorn got fired. While Triple H wanted another bite from Orton, Stephanie McMahon was cooking something special for Trips... a long term meal.

His friend Shawn Michaels returned. A DX reunion took place. Two weeks after drinking (and draining) the likes of London/Kendrick, Cryme Tyme, WGTT, Cade/Murdoch and The Highlanders, Triple H had a different vision and licked his lips at the sight of HBK. He nailed him with the sledgehammer and a feud began (Trips turns heel).

match to determine the Nº1 Contender for the WWE Championship. Triple H enjoyed his preys and pinned Kennedy.

After randomly eating Super Crazy and Brain Kendrick, Triple H had the biggest meal in front of his eyes: John Cena.
    At New Year's Revolution, it was Shawn Michaels, Umaga, Mister Kennedy, Randy Orton, Triple H and John Cena in a
    Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship. Triple H had Cena for himself (prior to this, he ate 4 wrestlers) only to get RKO'd by Orton and Cena retained again (prior to this, Cena had Snitsky for lunch). Triple H was deprived from the big happy meal.

On Raw, HHH got his teeth on Orton again. And while he was at it, he feasted Balls Mahoney and Ric Flair on a interpromotional match from a 3-hour Raw show. The time of the Royal Rumble was arriving and a ticket to WrestleMania was on the line.
    At Royal Rumble, Triple H won the 30-man Royal Rumble match. He lasted 1:10:54, longer than Rey Mysterio and Trips had the Nº1 entrance ticket. He went through the following: Kane, Elijah Burke, The Miz, Chris Masters, Chavo Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, MVP, Ric Flair, Jimmy Wang Yang, Super Crazy, Shelton Benjamin, Santino Marella (he spat in disgust), The Sandman, Carlito, Deuce, William Regal, Tommy Dreamer, CM Punk, Marcus Cor Von, Finlay (Hornswoggle included), Randy Orton, Mister Kennedy, Matt Striker, Big Daddy V (all by himself), The Great Khali (after 27 sledgehammer shots), Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker and Batista (final person elimintaed). (What he ate is in italics. And Cena retained against Snitsky and Umaga in a No DQ match, while Matt Hardy dethroned Edge and became World Heavyweight Champion and John Morrison retained his ECW World Title against Rob Van Dam, who resigned a contract with WWE.)

Triple H had the chance to pick who will he eat at WrestleMania. He snorted at John Morrison, he ignored Matt Hardy, but he wanted the biggest meal WWE could offer: John Cena. Some disturbances happened, though.
    At No Way Out, Triple H had to defend his WrestleMania title shot against Batista. The Animal was a good meal for The Game. And he had fava beans and Chainti to celebrate after he slayed the Animal.

At Saturday Night's Main Event, Triple H feasted Rob Van Dam and Edge (the people that will face John Morrison and Matt Hardy at WrestleMania 24).

At WrestleMania 24, the biggest meal of them all was served to Triple H at the grandest stage of them all. The world saw a 25 minute squash as John Cena loses the WWE Title to Triple H. Stephanie McMahon roasted Cena on a BBQ grill prior to feeding Cena to Triple H. Our new WWE Champion is HHH.

The sad part is I can see all of that happening.... let's pray for an injury.

sylent_asassin

[11]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 26
    That sounds like Galactus (playing the part of HHH) touring the Galaxy, feasting on all planets (representing the roster) that would be in his path.

Unfortunately, I could actually envision many of those scenarios coming to pass. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm tired of HHH and he hasn't even returned yet. I've seen enough HHH promos.

MilhousesDad

[12]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 3
    to qfrodri85: you really think all that will happen, sounds likely but if Triple H Wrestled against Cena @ WM24 (the way Cena has been pushed way out to pluto) i think it be a repeat of the WM22 WWE Title Match between them two with Cena Retaining

Newmanfan14

[13]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 20
    qfrodri85 wrote:

I see some problems:

1. How can he pin Mr. Kennedy in the no. 1 contenders match at Armageddon if he isn't in the match?

2. Why would he go after HBK? That makes no sense. They've been DX for less than a year and he'd turn on him?

3. How can Matt Hardy dethrone Edge to become WHC is Edge relinquished the title?

4. Is all this true?

5. If #4 is true, where'd you getit?

Edited on 07/23/2007 1:00pm

TKnHappyNess

[14]Jul 23, 2007
    Nobody cared about the title reigns of Edge and Cena last year because the rivalry got boring fast. Besides, more people like Trips. He's the main star of Raw.

first_spartan

[15]Jul 23, 2007

TKnHappyNess wrote:
    Nobody cared about the title reigns of Edge and Cena last year because the rivalry got boring fast. Besides, more people like Trips. He's the main star of Raw.

but HHH can get that title whenever he wants. But right now hes playing not so power hungry. But if he becomes power hungry like hell again he could get that belt easilly at summerslam. Hope he doesnt ge teh title for like many years.

CZW1

[16]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 4
    This is a bad periction but the fact its a lie makes me laugh of course knowing the McMahons it could happen.

first_spartan

[17]Jul 24, 2007

CZW1 wrote:
    This is a bad periction but the fact its a lie makes me laugh of course knowing the McMahons it could happen.

yeah knowing mcmahon trips could win that title the day he returns even if thats not gonna happen. He could even turn HHH heel if he wants to.

Edited on 07/24/2007 10:08am

lingley

[18]Jul 24, 2007
    • level: 6
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

I see some problems:

1. How can he pin Mr. Kennedy in the no. 1 contenders match at Armageddon if he isn't in the match?

2. Why would he go after HBK? That makes no sense. They've been DX for less than a year and he'd turn on him?

3. How can Matt Hardy dethrone Edge to become WHC is Edge relinquished the title?

4. Is all this true?

He made it up silly.

first_spartan

[19]Jul 24, 2007
    lingley wrote:
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

I see some problems:

4. Is all this true?

He made it up silly.

wasnt that obious?

Newmanfan14

[20]Jul 24, 2007
    first_spartan wrote:
    lingley wrote:
    Newmanfan14 wrote:
    qfrodri85 wrote:

I see some problems:

4. Is all this true?

He made it up silly.

wasnt that obious?

It seemed real. Could've fooled me!