WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Tv.com Presents: Hell in the Cell Roundtable 2012

What will be the outcome tonight?

JLe1223

[21]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 20
    I would like to face JandSman.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Randyspeeps

[22]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 34
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    There. If Kreater resends his picks, then I'll edit his area. I would like to apologize to Enervator, Randyspeeps, JandSman, Hurricane and everyone else for the low turn-out. I've tried recruiting new people and I've tried reaching old players, but I guess people just aren't as interested as they were a few years ago.
    This is not your fault. It happens.

JakeCpFrato

[23]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 12
    Oh my lord. This is just terrible. MY god, did we just witness the death of the RT before our eyes?

JLe1223

[24]Oct 28, 2012
    I hope not, I'm really enjoying the Roundtable.

JakeCpFrato

[25]Oct 28, 2012
    It's getting to the point where it feels like we need to make our own forums site just for the damn RT! No site seems reliable, and we need some place that would attract people to stay.

Crulex1369

[26]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 26
    JakeCpFrato wrote:
    Oh my lord. This is just terrible. MY god, did we just witness the death of the RT before our eyes?

Take it easy, there, Jim Ross.

No, this isn't the end. Yes, the RT is hurting from lack of interest and technological screw ups, but no, it's not dead. Not by a long shot.

Crulex1369

[27]Oct 28, 2012

Alright, so I have to take off for a few hours, but at about four, I'll check things out and post any late (or in Kreater's case, resent) picks that come in. After that, I'm afraid people will just have to wait until I get back from my meeting about nine-thirty.

Edited on 10/28/2012 9:11am

enervator

[28]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 38

Crulex1369 wrote:
    There. If Kreater resends his picks, then I'll edit his area. I would like to apologize to Enervator, Randyspeeps, JandSman, Hurricane and everyone else for the low turn-out. I've tried recruiting new people and I've tried reaching old players, but I guess people just aren't as interested as they were a few years ago.

Why are you apologizing? There's no need. The switching from site to site obviously didn't help, but it's really no one's fault ... except for the people who do these sites and can't actually keep them running properly. I honestly was surprised when the roundtable lasted more than two years.

JLe1223

[29]Oct 28, 2012
    Hey Enervator, you got my PM?

TwistofFate14

[30]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 15
    So, 3 people on the opposite team of WarGames didn't send in picks? *facepalm*

JandSman

[31]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 32

Final Match Card

Hell in a Cell for TWF Championship

DeadnightMajin (C) vs. Crulex

Hell in a Cell King of the Ring Final

Frieza vs. Hurricane

Triple Threat Hell in a Cell Match

JandSman vs CPReborn vs TwistofFate

Exhibition Tag Team Match

TWF Tag Team Champions TheKreater and Gamerguy vs Mr. Money in the Bank Randyspeeps and United States Champion JLe

Edited on 10/28/2012 10:33am
    Edited 2 total times.

JandSman

[32]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 32
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    Don't worry about it, it's not your fault, if it's anyone fault it falls on me or Hurricane. So don't blame yourself, and I apologize for not getting more people involved, or not getting people to stay. I know that the website was a problem and school starting back up. But still I have failed to do my job if people can't spare five minutes to check the website and send in picks, so I apologize for that, and I plan to improve so that we get our old members to return, and get some new faces.

slick14805

[33]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 19
    Sorry guys Kreater and I are so hungover from last nights Halloween bash party that we went to that we forgot to send in our picks. I think Etc forgot Hell in a Cell was this Sunday. I normally remind him on facebook, but I forgot to this time. My bad guys. I'll send in my picks for the next one for sure.

Crulex1369

[35]Oct 28, 2012
    GoldenAgeNick

Match #1: WWE Championship: CM Punk vs. Ryback in a Hell in a Cell match(2 Points)
    Winner:CM Punk
    Means of Victory (Pin orsubmission).: Pin
    Explanation:

Match #2: World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus vs. Big Show (2 Points)
    Winner:Sheamus
    Means of Victory (Pin, submission, etc.). pin
    Explanation:

Match #3: Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow) (4 Points)
    Winners:Hell No
    Means of Victory (Kane pins Sandow, Rhodes submits Bryan, etc.).:Kane pins Sandow
    Explanation:

Match #4: Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio (2 Points)
    Winner:Orton
    Explanation:

Match #5: Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz (2 Points)
    Winner:Kofi
    Explanation:

Match #6: Diva's Championship Triple Threat: Eve vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla
    Winner: Eve
    Means of Victory (Layla pins Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn submits Eve, etc).:Eve pins Kaitlyn

Bonus Points (4 or 5 Points)

Match that begins the PPV (not the pre-show, obviously)?:Kingston vs Miz
    Match that ends the PPV?: Punk vs Ryback
    Will a match be added after the deadline (from 10:00 A.M. Sunday to the end of the show)?:Yes
    Will Dolph Ziggler cash in his MITB?:Yes
    If yes, will he be successful?:Yes

Crulex1369

[36]Oct 28, 2012
    JandSman wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    Don't worry about it, it's not your fault, if it's anyone fault it falls on me or Hurricane. So don't blame yourself, and I apologize for not getting more people involved, or not getting people to stay. I know that the website was a problem and school starting back up. But still I have failed to do my job if people can't spare five minutes to check the website and send in picks, so I apologize for that, and I plan to improve so that we get our old members to return, and get some new faces.

No. no, Vator's right. It's not really anyone's fault. The two sites crashing and people being busy was the main issue. No need to blame yourself either, cause you and Hurricane have done great jobs as GM's.

slick14805 wrote:
    Sorry guys Kreater and I are so hungover from last nights Halloween bash party that we went to that we forgot to send in our picks. I think Etc forgot Hell in a Cell was this Sunday. I normally remind him on facebook, but I forgot to this time. My bad guys. I'll send in my picks for the next one for sure.

BWHAHAHAHA! That explains an awful lot, especially Kreater sending me blank picks across the board. I think this is a good time to remind everyone to be safe this Halloween around alcohol.

Deadnight-Majin

[37]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 18

Yo JandS, it's actually Darkside Majin defending in the main event, not Deadnight

TV.com has been crashing my Macbook for the past week, which is especially worrying since my Macbook NEVER crashes. It's working fine on Google Chrome on my PC now, I downloaded this browser for my Mac the other day so hopefully it will run on there.

Sweet card hyping promo at the end of the other thread Crulex.

Also, am I the only person who doesn't think 14 is a disastrous turnout? Yeah they may have been more in the past, but it's not like only two of us showed up. There only seems to be a few missing, and even then the Slick, Kreater and EFC absences have been explained.

Crulex1369

[38]Oct 28, 2012

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Also, am I the only person who doesn't think 14 is a disastrous turnout? Yeah they may have been more in the past, but it's not like only two of us showed up. There only seems to be a few missing, and even then the Slick, Kreater and EFC absences have been explained.

Thanks.

And yeah, when you put it that way, it doesn't seem so bad. I think (at least on my part) that it was just a bit unnerving to lose about eight people in the last two months, not counting the explained ones.

Edited on 10/28/2012 1:33pm

spideynerd3

[39]Oct 28, 2012
    • level: 29
    Crulex1369 wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Thanks.

And yeah, when you put it that way, it doesn't seem so bad. I think (at least on my part) that it was just a bit unnerving to lose about eight people in the last two months, not counting the explained ones.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm fairly certain WrightTime fell off the face of the Earth. To be honest though, if I could get Killer on board, I think we are almost at the point where the WOTU and the TWF need to join up into one super RT. The only issue would be figuring out where we'd have the super RT group promo and what not. Killer won't want to leave the WOTU to post here, and I'm having problems sending out Telegrams to the WOTU members as it is, so I don't think it would be that great that way either... Of course we could have picks received here on TV.com, and maybe even set up an email account to send picks into should that be needed. Just spit balling here.

JakeCpFrato

[40]Oct 28, 2012
    I tell yea what, an RT website made on a free forums site might not be a bad idea.