WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Presents: Royal Rumble 2013

Who will headline WrestleMania 29?

Randyspeeps

[21]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 34
    Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    Just arrived to the Royal Rumble. I miss Seinfeld. I wish someone would bail him out of jail. I'm tired of carrying my on luggage. #FreeSeinfeld
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spideynerd3

[22]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 29

Here is the link to the WOTU's RR RT results page.

JandSman

[23]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 32
    It should be noted that every person who sent in picks for this Round Table, who is not the TWF Champion (after the triple threat match) will be in the Royal Rumble match.

JakeFrato

[24]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 7

Uh...JandS!

Crulex confirmed GoldenAgeNick vs. Cpman in a match where the winner is in the EC match for TWF title :X

JandSman

[25]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 32
    JakeFrato wrote:

Uh...JandS!

Crulex confirmed GoldenAgeNick vs. Cpman in a match where the winner is in the EC match for TWF title :X

I apologize, I knew you guys had that match, but I forgot to check and I thought that Deadnight was updating the list, but he may have missed it, so I apologize and will update it.

Deadnight-Majin

[26]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 18

JandSman wrote:
    JakeFrato wrote:

Uh...JandS!

I apologize, I knew you guys had that match, but I forgot to check and I thought that Deadnight was updating the list, but he may have missed it, so I apologize and will update it.
    The people who PM'd me like I asked had their matches added to the card. Pay attention people!

JakeFrato

[27]Jan 27, 2013

....Sorry boys

spideynerd3

[28]Jan 27, 2013

I'm just going to post TWF stuff here, then WOTU stuff in the WOTU. Match wise someone else can figure that all out (I'll throw in Cp's picks, Gamer's picks, and my picks so that is all there) I'll also reveal the Royal Rumble winner at the end of the scores.

Alright, so here are the unofficial official scores... I'm not in the best of moods via terrible booking from the RR PPV, so scores might be slightly off. If you see something wrong, kindly ask how I did the scoring, and I will kindly let you know:

CpReborn: 18

Crulex: 13

Majin: 8

Dude: 9

EFC: 15

Frieza: 13

Gamerguy: 10

GoldenAgeNick: 14

Hurricane: 11

JandSman: 14

JLe: 16

Randyspeeps: 17

Skinsfan: 13

Slick: 17

Spidey: 14

theKreater: 16

TwistofFate: 13

With all that posted, your 2013 Royal Rumble winner is...

Representing...

The WOTU...

Or maybe the TWF...

Since he is a part of both...

My arch enemy...

CpReborn!

Let me be the first to say congrats bro. You deserve it, and I'm sorry I lost the WOTU Championship tonight. Just remember, the shot is good for either the TWF Championship or the WOTU Championship, the choice is yours and you don't have to make it until after Elimination Chamber.

Edited on 01/27/2013 11:11pm

slick14805

[29]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 19
    Congrats CPman! I'm sure you'll make the right choice and represent the WOTU. P.S. sorry for beating you up on RAW.

JakeCpFrato

[30]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 12
    I am putting this here for everyone to see, including JandS, since I cant send PMs at the moment...

Thanks to everyone, y'all put up a helluva fight. I have come to my decision, and thanks to my win over Nick at the Royal Rumble, I have won a chance to be in the TWF Championship Elimination Chamber. So, I am deciding to challenge the Player for the WOTU Championship at Wrestlemania!

goldenagenick24

[31]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 17

I only count 14 for CP.

goldenagenick24

[32]Jan 27, 2013

I also have more than 13.

spideynerd3

[33]Jan 27, 2013
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

You are right, you had 14, sorry about that.

As for your other post, no, Cp did in fact have 18. You probably missed a few points in the Rumble match, and I know that is correct, since I watched it and wrote down every entrance and every elimination. Be happy for the kid, it's about time he finally wins something huge.

goldenagenick24

[34]Jan 28, 2013

spideynerd3 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

You are right, you had 14, sorry about that. As for your other post, no, Cp did in fact have 18. You probably missed a few points in the Rumble match, and I know that is correct, since I watched it and wrote down every entrance and every elimination. Be happy for the kid, it's about time he finally wins something huge.
    I realized where I messed up. I had Show vs Del Rio marked as a no intereference. Can't believe I forgot about the ending of that, lol. I see where the points are now.

Crulex1369

[35]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 26

Congradulations CPman! I can't believe it! You won the Royal Rumble!!!! You took your first step to your plan! I can't wait! (Funny how the first time the WOTU wins a joint match, it's by a guy who is half TWF and half WOTU for the most part. Irony abounds.)

That being said, it looks as though JandSman retained, which means Majin and I are pretty much out for a while in the TWF title scene. Which is fine, because I have a plan for Elimination Chamber PPV. The Royal Rumble match will be up at some point today, and I will try to make it good.

So, by my calculations, it looks like Randyspeeps retains, Slick and EFC won the tag titles and Frieza is now #1 contender for the US title. Aside from I don't know who the hell will challenge Slick and EFC now, the Elimination Chamber PPV will be huge.

Edited on 01/28/2013 5:58am

Crulex1369

[36]Jan 28, 2013

OOC: Okay, here's the Royal Rumble. It's not "official" or "what happened 100%". I just did this for fun because I love the Royal Rumble and because about four people asked me to. I did what everyone told me to do if they requested something, so here you go.

35 Man Royal Rumble Match

Justin Roberts: And now, ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is the Royal Rumble Match! *Crowd pops* In this contest, two superstars will start, and every 90 seconds, a new superstar will enter the match. You are only eliminated when you are thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor. The last remaining superstar in the ring after all 35 superstars are in the ring will be declared the winner and receive a championship match of his choice at WrestleMania 29!!!

*Justin Roberts leaves the ring as "One of a Kind" hits, and WOTU's Flame Commando comes out to the ring, hyping up the crowd. Once in the ring, he shrugs off everything and looks to the stage to see who will start the match with him. "I Am A Psycho" plays and Twist of Fate comes out to a massive crowd reaction and points right at Flame Commando. Twist wastes no time and slides right into the ring, going after Flame start the match.*

Entrants #1 and #2: Flame Commando (WOTU) and Twist of Fate (TWF)

The bell rings and Twist hacks away at the legs of the bigger Flame Commando, ducking and dodging Commando's attacks and following it all up with a drop kick to the face of Flame Commando once he gets down to one leg. Twist calls for the Twists and Turns cutter, but gets caught by Flame Commando and dropped straight into the ground after being thrown into the air. Flame Commando steps up and over Twist, using his weight to hurt Twist. Flame Commando Picks Twist up and goes to throw him over the rope, but Twist hangs on as the buzzer goes off.

Entrant #3: Hurricane Del Oro (TWF)

Hurricane del Oro comes out in a long 74 Rolls Royce and runs to the ring, spring boarding off the ropes to tackle Flame Commando. Flame tries to stand up tall, but another high powered clothesline takes Flame Commando off his feet. Twist jumps off the top ropes and splashes Flame Commando and Twist gets up, staring at Hurricane. Hurricane hand gestures to Twist to help him throw Flame Commando over the top rope and the two men try to lift him up. They have him halfway over the rope when the buzzer hits.

Entrant #4: The Last Ride (WOTU)

Corrective Action's Last Ride flies down to the ring and slides in. Twist goes to attack Last Ride, but eats a spear for his troubles. Hurricane also takes a spear after missing a clothesline to Ride. Last Ride sees Flame Commando on the ropes and looks like he's going to help him back in, but then suddenly lifts Flame up on his shoulders with a lot of strength and GTS's the giant out of the ring!

King: Why did he do that!? They're both in WOTU!

JBL: This is the Rumble, Jerry! There are no friends in this match!

Last Ride raises his hands and stands over Hurricane and Twist as the buzzer goes off.

Entrant #5: Gamerguy (WOTU)
    Eliminations: Flame Commando

Renegades of Honor's Gamerguy comes down to the ring and catches Last Ride by the gut with his shoulder before getting into the ring and tackles Last Ride to the mat. After mounting Last Ride and hammering down shots on him, he lifts Last Ride up and sends him into the ropes for the Winds of Change. Gamerguy stands up and turns, only to be bull rushed into the corner by Twist of Fate, who starts to hammer away on him in the corner. Hurricane gets back up and picks the bones of Last Ride as the buzzer goes off.

Entrant #6: Saiga (WOTU)

Saiga comes out to the ring and the man of few words says nothing as he comes in and trades lefts and rights with Hurricane, ending with him kicking Hurricane and going for a Pedigree, but Hurricane spins out of it and powerslams Saiga into the mat. Hurricane lifts Saiga up and pushes him to the corner, trying to get him out, but can't seem to unhook the guy. Last Ride gets back up and tries to help Hurricane eliminate Saiga as Twist gets decked in the jaw by Gamerguy and eats a tornado DDT. The ring starts to fill up as the buzzer hits again.

Entrant #7: Dude (TWF)

Dude comes out to the ring and runs straight down the ramp, into the ring, straight at the Last Ride/Hurricane/Saiga pile and does a flying leap, taking himself and Saiga out of the match by going over the top rope and onto the floor. Hurricane goes over the top rope, but doesn't go to the floor. Last Ride, who ducked out of the way of Dude's flight from hell gets back up and goes to hit Hurricane with a right hand, but Hurricane blocks it and hangman's Last Ride. Twist of Fate during all this stomps on Gamerguy and tries to get him out, but can't do it just yet. Buzzer goes off now.

Entrant #8: French Dynasty (WOTU)
    Eliminations: Dude, Saiga

French realizes how many WOTU'ers and how many TWF'ers are in the ring and decides to even the odds by blasting Twist in the back of the head. Twist goes down hard and French finishes the job with a CB4 Driver. With Twist more or less knocked out and Hurricane on the apron, French goes over to Hurricane to eliminate him, but Hurricane springs into the ring with a flying shoulder block and takes French down. Gamerguy gets up and tries to get his focus back, but Last Ride takes this chance to eliminate him. Last Ride celebrates by mocking Last Ride, but Hurricane fixes this by in turn eliminating him as the buzzer sounds.

Entrant #9: Jedi Knight (WOTU)
    Eliminations: Gamerguy, Last Ride

Jedi comes to the ring and attacks Last Ride with Gamerguy before getting into the ring, and with no other members of Corrective Action out there, Last Ride has no help and is left on the side of the ring while Gamerguy storms off to the back. Jedi, now in the ring, goes after Hurricane (he's real popular tonight) and connects with a T-Bone Suplex. French and Jedi look at each other with slight mistrust, but put that aside to attack both Hurricane and Twist of fate. After several moments of beatdown and attempts to eliminate the TWF stars, the buzzer sounds.

Entrant #10: Goldenagenick (TWF)

Nick comes down to the ring and provides some relief to Hurricane and Twist by slamming into French with a double axe-handle and a spinebuster to Jedi. Nick whips French into the ropes and flips him over his head with a back drop before taunting everyone in the ring. Nick picks up French and goes to throw French over the top rope, but French hangs on. Twist starts to come around, and Hurricane is resting in the corner. The two eye Jedi and all three men get into a slugfest as the buzzer rings again.

Entrant #11: Skinsfan (TWF)

The arena pops like mad for the Ortonism original, who runs straight into the ring and helps Nick eliminate French out of pure hatred for the WOTU. Skinsfan turns around and RKO's the hell out of Jedi before throwing a fit and nailing Twist and Hurricane in the face with right hands. Skinsfan drops elbows into Hurricane and Twist before turning and eating a lighting leg lariat from Goldenagenick. Nick looks around and decides to pick on Twist, but this turns out to be a mistake as Twist hits the Twist and Turns on Nick! The River City Crippler goes insane and boots all the men in the ring as the buzzer sounds.

Entrant #12: Legen (WOTU)
    Elimination: French Dynasty

The X-Division Champion hits the ring and ducks under a clothesline from Twist and hangs onto the ropes on the rebound, taking Twist's attention off Jedi long enough for Jedi to hit Twist with the sit-out powerbomb. Jedi calls Legen over, and the two remaining members of Renegades of Honor eliminate Twist from the match up. Skinsfan attacks the two men, but the numbers game gets to him. Nick rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope instead of helping Skins. Legen keeps Hurricane down while Jedi punishes Skinsfan with all he has. It looks like a mess until the buzzer hits.

Entrant #13: FullmetalWWant (WOTU)
    Elimination: Twist of Fate

Another WOTU'er means no break for Skinsfan and Hurricane, and Fullmetal joins in the beatdown along with Renegades of Honor to attack Hurricane with a double leg takedown. After Skinsfan takes a Shield like beating from the three WOTU men, Full Metal climbs up to the top rope and hits La Luna Sault on Skinsfan. The fans begin to boo over the tatics of the three men in the ring and they all pick Skinsfan up. They try to eliminate him, but the buzzer goes off and all hell is about to break loose…..

Entrant #14: Randyspeeps (TWF)

The crowd goes insane as the man who made Ortonism races down to the ring and levels Metal with a clothesline, then does the same to Jedi and Legen. Jedi takes a powerslam and rolls out to the apron and Randyspeeps throws Legen over the top rope, and in a feat of power, Speeps hits a double elevated DDT to both members of Renegades of Honor. Fullmetal tries to sneak up on Speeps, but Speeps RKOs him and tosses him out of the ring. Nick, who hit on the outside, comes back in and tries to hit Speeps from behind, but Speeps sidesteps him and eliminates him as well. Speeps is on fire as the buzzer rings.

Entrant #15: Final Soul X (WOTU)
    Eliminations: FullmetalWWant, Goldenagenick

Final Soul X heads to the ring and gets up on the apron, stopping only when Speeps stands in front of him. Speeps taunts him to come in and glares at the WOTU star. Soul waits long enough for Legend to clip the back leg of Speeps and provide an opening for Soul. Soul comes in and locks the sharpshooter on Speeps, trying to wear him down. Jedi gets up and tries to help by stomping on Speeps while he's in the hold, but stops when he sees Hurricane come in out of nowhere and clothesline Legen out of the ring. Jedi goes after Hurricane for that and the next entrant comes in.

Entrant #16: Superpinkgirl (WOTU)
    Elimination: Legen

Superpinkgirl comes down to the ring just as Speeps powers out of the sharpshooter and tries to attack Speeps for getting rid of French, but Speeps low bridges her and she goes over the top rope. Soul goes back on the attack by kicking the kneecap of Speeps. Hurricane manages to get the upperhand on Jedi and whips him around with a dragon arm whip. Skinsfan gets back into the action by attacking Soul and chopping him up in the corner. Skinsfan glances over to Speeps, who orders Skins to keep attacking Soul. Skinsfan and Soul go at it as the next entrant comes out.

Entrant #17: Static (WOTU)
    Eliminations: Superpinkgirl

Static comes racing down to the ring and slips in, going straight for Jedi after Jedi nails Hurricane with a kick to the gut and tackles Jedi to the ground. The two men struggle with each other until Jedi jabs Static in the eye and lifts him up. Jedi goes to send Static over the top rope, but Hurricane slips behind Jedi and lifts him over the top rope. Static manages to hang on and skin the cat, but Hurricane catches Static by the legs. Hurricane tries to flip Static over the rope, but Static pulls his legs down and sends Hurricane over the top rope end over end. Static rolls back into the ring and is met by Speeps, who clips him with a lariat.

Entrant #18: CPman (WOTU)
    Eliminations: Jedi, Hurricane

CPman comes out and runs straight over to Speeps and knocks him backwards with a snapmare and dropkicks Skinsfan. Soul slumps down into the corner and Static tries to decide whether or not to attack CPman. CPman ignores him and catches Skinsfan with the CPDT before trying to get Skins out, but Skinsfan holds on for dear life. Static sees an opening when Soul gets up to attack CPman and grabs Soul from behind, german suplexing him out of the ring.

Entrant #19: EFC (TWF)
    Elimination: Fire Soul X

EFC comes out, shocking everyone by coming out to TWF decals. The commentators figure that he's probably going to try to steal the TWF shot from the real TWF'ers. EFC slides into the ring and attacks Randyspeeps with a right hand and then Static with a flying elbow before turning his attention to CPman, who gives up trying to eliminate Skins and trades blows with the man who attacked him earlier in the week. EFC ducks a hard left from CPman, but Cpman jumps backwards and catches EFC with a pele type move, landing awkwardly. Everyone in the ring is down and after a moment, a fresh star comes out.

Entrant #20: The Kreater (TWF)

Kreater hits the ring and immediately goes after EFC. Hitting a dream street like move on EFC and lifting EFC up to the ropes, Kreater turns around taps Skins on the shoulder. He motions to EFC and the two men try to get EFC out, while Speeps rolls over to CPman and starts grappling with him. Static comes in and decides to try and help CPman and it becomes a two on one on Speeps, who knees CPman and tries to fight out of it, but the numbers get to him. On the other side, EFC elbows Kreater and Skinsfan, saving himself.

Crulex1369

[37]Jan 28, 2013

Entrant #21: Killerbrand (WOTU)

Killer comes out and goes straight after Skinsfan, his hate for Ortonism outweighting his desire to attack TWF'ers EFC and Kreater. The three men gang up on Skins and send him over the apron, but Skinsfan saves himself by landing on the steel steps. Killer notices EFC and Kreater go back at it and decides to go after Skinsfan himself by going after him. Speeps is down and CPman looks over to Static and high fives the member of Corrective Action before turning the tables and eliminating him! Static slaps the mat as CPman mocks him.

Entrant #22: Frieza (TWF)
    Elimination: Static

Frieza beelines to the ring and looks at CPman. The two of them nod to each other and go right after EFC and Kreater both, taking them down and trying to eliminate them. Frieza and CPman double team the two men while Killerbrand tries to power Skinsfan off the steel steps. Skins jumps off the steps and lands on the steel barricade, with Killer giving chase. Skinsfan balances himself all the way to the announce table while Killerbrand hunts him down, with Speeps looking on wondering what the hell they're doing.

Entrant #23: Slick (TWF)

Slick hits the ring and comes in to save his partner EFC from Frieza and CPman by attacking them both. Slick sees an opening after EFC gets back up, and both men eliminate Kreater, ending his attempt to repeat last year's win. Slick and EFC then turn back to CPman and Frieza, and the four men battle it out with each other in a total brawl. Killerbrand grabs a monitor from the announce table and tries to attack Skinsfan, who ducks it and grabs Killer. Skins goes to eliminate Killer by throwing him from the announce booth, but Killer drops to his knees, ramming his shoulder into Skinsfan's jaw and Skinsfan is thrown off the table.

Entrant #24: NeweraIcon (WOTU)
    Eliminations: Skinsfan, Kreater

The Icon runs down to the ring as Speeps glares at Killerbrand for what he did. Icon runs over to Slick and connects with a bicycle kick and a rolling backfist to EFC and attempts to do damage to the tag team champions, but again Slick and EFC's unity makes it tough to keep it going. CPman and Frieza jump in to sway the momentuim, and it becomes Slick and EFC fighting to keep control, but Slick evens the odds by low blowing Frieza, making it two on two with Icon and CPman facing off with Slick and EFC. Randyspeeps smirks evilly and slips underneath the bottom rope and starts walking towards Killerbrand as the buzzer goes off.

Entrant #25: Crulex (TWF)

Crulex runs to the ring but stops short of getting inside, noticing what Speeps is doing. Crulex grins and walks around to the other side and gets Killer's attention. Speeps and Crulex both inch towards Killer and go to grab him but Killer steps off their shoulders like stones and makes it back to the apron, kicking them both in the face when they come after him. Frieza manages to get up just enough lean in the corner, nursing his low blow wound while Killer climbs back into the ring. Speeps and Crulex call a truce and storm the ring, trying to two on one Killerbrand. Frieza decides to take this chance to do damage to Crulex and Speeps by backing Killer up, and now there are two sets of four men brawling in the ring. But that changes a moment later…..

Entrant #26: Masked Man

The Masked Man runs out from out of the crowd and slips into the ring, heading over to the Slick/EFC/CPman/Icon brawl and spears Slick and Icon before picking up EFC and hitting him with a familiar looking spinning clothesline that sends him over the top rope. Ducking under a blow from CPman, The Masked Man runs at the other pile of men and clotheslines Killerbrand out of the ring, but Killerbrand lands on the apron, and you can see him grinning under his mask. The Mask Man backs away from the destruction he caused and rips off his mask, revealing Hockeydude! Hockeydude laughs and leaves the ring, heading to the back at doesn't look back. Every stops for a moment as Hockey disappears to the backstage while the countdown begins.

Entrant #27: JLe (TWF)
    Eliminations: EFC, Hockeydude left the ring and went to the back.

JLe hits the ring in the wake of Hockeydude's rampage and mysterious walk-out to find Slick and Icon on the ground, Crulex confused, Frieza and CPman conspiring in the corner and Speeps looking ready to kill JLe. JLe and Speeps staredown for a moment or two, then shoot off shots at each other. Speeps starts to get the advantage and hits multiple punches on JLe, but JLe drops to his knees and fires back up with a vicious uppercut that sends Speeps back into the corner away from CPman and Frieza. CPman and Frieza slip over to Slick and Icon and go back to trying to weaken them. Crulex, trying to be smart, stands in the corner and pretends to have a nap, but snaps out of it when he sees Frieza, JLe and Cpman staring at him. Crulex holds up his hands to protest, but all three of them go crazy on the GM of the TWF and hit him with a triple powerbomb.

Entrant #28: TGM_Basic (WOTU)

TGM comes down to the ring and climbs in, attacking the first person he sees (which happens to be Frieza) and clubs him with a forearm across the face. CPman runs at TGM, but TGM ducks and lifts CPman up and connects with an F5. TGM roars and dares JLe to try something on him. JLe doesn't have to, though, because Frieza comes back and picks a fight with TGM while Crulex gets back up and grapples with JLe. Randyspeeps and Slick start to trade blows in the middle of the ring and Randyspeeps takes a shipping and handling from Slick who laugh and tries to pick Speeps up. Slick suddenly gets tripped by Speeps and Speeps locks on the Figure Four Leg lock, causing Slick to scream out in pain.

Entrant #29: Big Evil (WOTU)

The Giant Big Evil comes into the ring and towers over the rest of the competitors before chopping everyone except Slick and Speeps in the head. Speeps lets go of Slick and dropkicks Big in the leg and throws everything he has at the giant, but Big lifts Speeps into the air and lets him drop onto the mat. Big Evil turns and sees Slick crawl to the corner, where he goes to crush Slick, but Slick moves out of the way and springboards up to hit Big Evil with a facebuster, finally getting the giant on the mat. Everyone scrambles and mugs Big Evil to try and hurt him, but Big Evil rages up and distances himself from everyone else.

Entrant #30: Spideynerd (WOTU)

Spidey comes down the ring and ducks under Crulex, Big and Speep's attempt to hit him in order to drive his shoulder into Killerbrand's gut on the apron and shoot Killerbrand to the floor with a hard thud. Spidey turns around and nails Big in the side of the head with a high kick and whips Crulex into the corner, nailing him with a high knee/bulldog combination. Spidey sees CPman and runs over to him, but before he gets there, Frieza whips him around and nails him with an elbow. Frieza kicks Spidey and goes for a Deathball Pedigree, but Spidey spins out of it and lifts Frieza up for a GTS! Spidey turns and goes to hit another kick to CPman man, but Icon comes in and tackles Spidey to the mat, hammering him with punches.

Entrant #31: CKYguy (WOTU)
    Elimination: Killerbrand

CKYguy comes into the crowded ring and attacks Frieza as Crulex and Speeps decide to try and throw each other out of the ring. Icon and Spidey separate long enough for Slick to hit a drive-by kick to Spidey and CKYguy goes after a downed Big Evil. Big Evil doesn't like this idea very much and lifts CKYguy up and plants him with a chokeslam. Big Evil picks CKYguy up and goes to do more damage, but CPman jumps off the top turnbuckle and drives Big's face back into the mat, trying to keep the giant down. TGM Basic comes in and tries to eliminate Frieza and gets a Deathball Pedigree for his troubles and is then eliminated.

Entrant #32: Deadnight Majin
    Elimination: TGM Basic

Deadnight Majin hits the ring and makes a dash after Crulex, and Crulex starts taking a beatdown from Speeps and Majin CPman tries to rally CKYguy to help him get rid of Big Evil while Slick picks his spots, alternating attacking Spidey and Icon. Frieza tries to eliminate JLe over on the right stage side corner, but JLe hangs on like a spider monkey and won't let go, frustrating the hell out of Frieza. Everyone is at a stalemate and can't seem to eliminate anyone else, but Frieza, Spidey, and the two Ortonism members are still standing when the buzzer goes off.

Entrant #33: DOC (Aces N' Eights)

The Aces 'N Eights theme hits and Doc comes out with a hammer, but instead of getting into the ring, he circles it like a shark. Speeps, Majin, Spidey and Slick take notice, and even Crulex backs away from Doc when he gets near. The ring almost comes to a standstill while they wait to see Doc drop the hammer. The announcers and Majin start to realize that this could be one of the men who was stalking Crulex, JandSman and Majin during the month as the buzzer hits, and they're thoughts are confirmed.

Entrant #34: Mr. Anderson (Aces N' Eights)

Mr. Anderson storms the ring with a tire iron along with Doc and his hammer and start laying waste to the whole ring, but when they get to Frieza and Crulex, the two men stop and grin. Crulex and Frieza then start to join in on the beatdown and the two members of Aces N' Eights, Frieza and Crulex attempt to demolish and injure everyone in the ring!

King: Oh my god, Crulex is behind this!

JBL: And so is Frieza! They hired two guns to try and steal the Rumble, I love it!

In the course of the sick, twisted attack, CKYguy gets thrown out by Frieza, Icon gets taken out by Anderson and Doc and Crulex manages to barely get Spidey out of the ring. The four men circle around JLe and decide to throw him out as well. Just as they finish getting him out, Deadnight Majin gets enough strength to run at the group and take out DOC and Anderson! Crulex nails Majin in the face and tells Frieza to get ready to help him take out the rest of the group, but then the lights go out and the clock starts again…….

Entrant #35: ALLPR0
    Eliminations: CKYguy, Spidey, Anderson, DOC, JLe, Icon

ALLPR0 hits the ring and hits a double lariat on Crulex and Frieza and drives a knee into both men's heads before throwing Frieza to Randyspeeps, who takes him out by tossing him out of the ring, while ALLPR0 lines up Crulex for Deadnight Majin to take Crulex out as well. ALLPR0 lines up and takes Majin out directly after Crulex is thrown out and hypes up the crowd. ALLPR0 sees that the rest of the ring contains Speeps, Slick, CPman, and Big Evil. ALLPR0 goes to work and goes after Speeps while CPman and Slick work on Big Evil. Speeps and ALLPR0 go back and forth, but Speeps is spent, having spent the most time in the ring while Big Evil's side keeps him from being taken out by Slick and CPman. Big Evil pushes his attackers away and hits CPman with a Big Boot. ALLPR0 sees the giant on his feet and goes for a springboard hurricarana, but Big Evil holds him up. Big turns to eliminate ALLPR0, but Slick jumps as high into the air as he can and hits Big Evil with enough momentuim to send Big Evil (and essentially ALLPR0, who is still on Big's shoulders) over the top rope and we are at our final three.

Eliminations: ALLPR0, Crulex, Frieza, Big_Evil. Final three, CPman (WOTU), Slick (TWF) and Speeps (TWF)

Slick, Speeps and CPman circle each other and it is a sight to be seen. Speeps for the TWF, Slick as the traitor of the TWF and CPman with the WOTU. The fans are on their feet as CPman goes right after Speeps and Slick at the same time. Speeps runs at CPman, and CPman hits him with a dropkick before grabbing Slick and hitting the Rock Bottom. CPman goes crazy and tries to play to the hyped up crowd, but Speeps turns him around and hits him with a double kneed facebuster. CPman rolls away as Speeps stomps on him in the corner. Speeps backs up when his foot gets tired of kicking and demands that Cpman get up. Speeps's icy stare is focused on CPman, and Slick tries to use this to eliminated Speeps, but Speeps twists around and sends Slick out of the ring instead! Randyspeeps taunts Slick and turns around in time to see CPman leaping into the air for all he's worth and driving a forearm into Speeps's neck, knocking him over the top rope!

Eliminations: Slick, Speeps

Winner of the Royal Rumble at #18: CPman!

CPman goes crazy and starts to freak out as Randyspeeps angryling kicks the ring and throws a fit of his own before taking off. "My Name (Wearing Me Out)" hits as CPman celebrates in the ring with the spotlight on him. Filled with pride and happiness, CPman points a finger at the Wrestlemania 29 sign and it explodes into fireworks along with the stage. CPman is going to WrestleMania!!!!

Randyspeeps

[38]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 34
    Crulex that was an incredible job with the Royal Rumble. Kudos!

Crulex1369

[39]Jan 28, 2013
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Crulex that was an incredible job with the Royal Rumble. Kudos!

Thank you good sir.

JakeFrato

[40]Jan 28, 2013

Loved every word of that Rumble...Especially the end! Loved seeing that I came out at 18 and eliminated Speeps last