[61]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 34
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

I suggest Randyspeeps vs Killerband at TLC as the tiebreaker.

OMG YES!!! If Speeps is for it, so am I. I'd have to talk to Killer though...
    Won't happen.

You never know... He's just as upset as you are about the outcome of this match. If he won't agree to Randyspeeps vs. Killerband, I'm sure he'd agree to Randyspeeps (or another member of Team TWF) vs. another member of Team WOTU. We could even do something like Randyspeeps and Skinsfan/Majin (Ortonism) vs. Killerband and Spideynerd. He might agree to that one. I'll have to pitch the idea to him, if you like the idea that is.
    See my last post.

I saw it after I posted this (obviously). If you didn't have a feud on the back burner, I'd promise you that I'd at least promo my heart out. I was a very last minute add on to Team WOTU (didn't even want to be on the team in all honesty. Killer only put me on the team because he was upset that Twist was on Team TWF). Had I been announced early on, I would have built this feud way better than everyone... Hell, I put together something when I wasn't even part of the match (and didn't know I would be at the time)!

But I understand... It's just a real shame this ended in a draw.
    I thought it would be me vs. Killer?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Randyspeeps

[62]Nov 18, 2012
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

The TLC build up thread will be up tomorrow folks, as of last month I have resumed my duties as the build up thread guy. Goodnight!

Power Rankings shall return as well.

spideynerd3

[63]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 29
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Won't happen.

You never know... He's just as upset as you are about the outcome of this match. If he won't agree to Randyspeeps vs. Killerband, I'm sure he'd agree to Randyspeeps (or another member of Team TWF) vs. another member of Team WOTU. We could even do something like Randyspeeps and Skinsfan/Majin (Ortonism) vs. Killerband and Spideynerd. He might agree to that one. I'll have to pitch the idea to him, if you like the idea that is.
    The only way I'd get into any type of feud with them is if he let me back into his union so I could post, let me trash him in my promos without getting super uptight, and if he could try to calm his posting OCD for a couple of weeks.

But we all know Killerband, and that he wouldn't do any of that, so count me out.

I didn't know he banned you from the union, I was upset to hear about that one. Don't know if you saw it, but I asked him about it in the Off topic thread over there. When he said that he did ban you, I was like, "I'm pretty sure I said worse then him... And if I remember right, what he said wasn't even that bad in the first place". He was getting upset, so I cooled it, then another member said something along the lines of "Making fun of the boss... Serves the guy right!", so I had to respond saying that you only said something because of the Ortonism issue (which this guy wasn't around for... He's actually fairly new to the union as it is). But yeah, I don't think it's right you were banned, and just know I tried to get you unbanned so you could post to help build the feud, but Killer wouldn't allow it.

Randyspeeps

[64]Nov 18, 2012
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Won't happen.

The only way I'd get into any type of feud with them is if he let me back into his union so I could post, let me trash him in my promos without getting super uptight, and if he could try to calm his posting OCD for a couple of weeks.

But we all know Killerband, and that he wouldn't do any of that, so count me out.

I didn't know he banned you from the union, I was upset to hear about that one. Don't know if you saw it, but I asked him about it in the Off topic thread over there. When he said that he did ban you, I was like, "I'm pretty sure I said worse then him... And if I remember right, what he said wasn't even that bad in the first place". He was getting upset, so I cooled it, then another member said something along the lines of "Making fun of the boss... Serves the guy right!", so I had to respond saying that you only said something because of the Ortonism issue (which this guy wasn't around for... He's actually fairly new to the union as it is). But yeah, I don't think it's right you were banned, and just know I tried to get you unbanned so you could post to help build the feud, but Killer wouldn't allow it.
    I knew they were pretty pathetic, but woah. I can't believe we tied with those guys.

Are they getting paid for competing in the RT? There's no other way for me to understand why they act that way. Perhaps Killerband has some serious dirt on all the members?

spideynerd3

[65]Nov 18, 2012
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Won't happen.

See my last post.

I saw it after I posted this (obviously). If you didn't have a feud on the back burner, I'd promise you that I'd at least promo my heart out. I was a very last minute add on to Team WOTU (didn't even want to be on the team in all honesty. Killer only put me on the team because he was upset that Twist was on Team TWF). Had I been announced early on, I would have built this feud way better than everyone... Hell, I put together something when I wasn't even part of the match (and didn't know I would be at the time)!

But I understand... It's just a real shame this ended in a draw.
    I thought it would be me vs. Killer?

I suggested you and Skins/Majin (Ortonism) vs. Killer and myself... Which I'm pretty sure Killer would agree to. However, Skins said he's out because Killer banned him from the union, and refuses to unban him.

Like I said though, you have a feud on the back burner. We can always come back to a TWF vs. WOTU type match down the road. I'm sure we'll do a joint Rumble again this year, maybe we can just make the Rumble a joint PPV. Have it be all TWF vs. WOTU matches, I doubt anyone will agree to that though.

SkinsFan2189

[66]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 16
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

Won't happen.

I knew they were pretty pathetic, but woah. I can't believe we tied with those guys.

Are they getting paid for competing in the RT? There's no other way for me to understand why they act that way. Perhaps Killerband has some serious dirt on all the members?
    I think he has to. It's like they all act completely oblivious to the fact that he controls every single facet of that forum. If they post something he doesn't agree with: DELETE. If they ask why he cares: BANNED. If Spidey forgets to update the RT match card: SPIDEY, Y U NO UPDATE MATCH CARD??? UPDATE SPIDEY, UPDATE!

spideynerd3

[67]Nov 18, 2012

SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    I think he has to. It's like they all act completely oblivious to the fact that he controls every single facet of that forum. If they post something he doesn't agree with: DELETE. If they ask why he cares: BANNED. If Spidey forgets to update the RT match card: SPIDEY, Y U NO UPDATE MATCH CARD??? UPDATE SPIDEY, UPDATE!
    That's a good impression of Killer. But you forgot when I'm away from the computer and can't update the RT card every three seconds, he updates himself. Then constantly tells people to PM me about updating the RT card. Oh, and of course him constantly saying he should be co-RT Runner... I mean really? I have a life too, ya know. To be honest though, I'm sure some of them have issues with him, they just don't say anything because of how he'll respond. Trust me, JandSman, Sonic, and myself have told him off, and he'll reply with a simple "Whatever" or just not reply at all.

Edited on 11/18/2012 9:20pm

JakeCpFrato

[68]Nov 18, 2012
    • level: 13
    BY GAWD! WHAT IS GOING ON?! CPMAN IS DRIVING DOWN THE NJ TURNPIKE...AND HE HEADS OFF AN EXIT...AND BY GAWD! HE IS IN HAMILTON, NEW JERSEY! THE TOWN THAT KILLERBAND LIVES IN! BY GAWD! HE'S PULLING INTO KILLER'S DRIVEWAY! BY GAWD! THIS IS AWFUL! HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL! CPMAN GETS OUT OF HIS CAR AND ENTERS THE HOME OF KILLER, BUT WHATS THIS?! KILLERBAND IS IN THERE WHIPING STATICCORNSLIP AND LOS ICONS! THEY ARE LETTING HIM DO THIS! WHY?! WHY KILLER?! HE BELONGS IN JAIL! BY GAWD! CPMAN IS STARTING TO BEAT DOWN ON THEM LIKE GOVERNMENT MULES, WITH A CASE OF THE LIBIRTY! BY GAWD! THIS IS INHUMAINE! HOW CAN SOMEONE DO THIS TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING?! BY GAWD! BY GAWD! KILLER IS CRYING! WITH EVERY CRUSHING BLOW FROM CPMAN, KILLER MUTTERS "WHATEVER"! THIS IS AWFUL! SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THAT MAN! BY GAWD!

Crulex1369

[69]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 26

You mean me and Frieza went to a tie and I came out ahead!? Wow.....I was so ready to congradulate Frieza on his win.....hey, Frieza, I'm certain that I've either got someone else for the title match at TLC, but if they beat me, I want another match with you! I won't let this end on a damn tie!

Edited on 11/19/2012 7:19am

Crulex1369

[70]Nov 19, 2012

By the way, JandSman, is the US Title vacated because of your win, or are you calling it a no contest tie (similar to how WOTU handles all ties)and letting JLe keep the title?

Deadnight-Majin

[71]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 18

Crulex1369 wrote:

By the way, JandSman, is the US Title vacated because of your win, or are you calling it a no contest tie (similar to how WOTU handles all ties)and letting JLe keep the title?

I think JandS takes it by percentage.

Crulex1369

[72]Nov 19, 2012
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:

I think so too, but I'll wait for the call from the big man before I update the database.

JLe1223

[73]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 20
    I'll probably put my match promo on hold until JandSman speaks.

Frieza4226

[74]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 4
    Crulex1369 wrote:

You mean me and Frieza went to a tie and I came out ahead!? Wow.....I was so ready to congradulate Frieza on his win.....hey, Frieza, I'm certain that I've either got someone else for the title match at TLC, but if they beat me, I want another match with you! I won't let this end on a damn tie!

I'll be waiting for your next challenge then, be it sooner or later. I'm not surprised you won, you seem to pull through when you have to. But this is not the last of me you'll see, I promise you that.

JandSman

[75]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 32
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:

I think so too, but I'll wait for the call from the big man before I update the database.
    since the stipulation was that if I won, the US title would be vacated, and since it was a tie, there seems to be no reason to give me the victory, because that would just vacate the title, which seems silly, so we can just rule it a no contest.

Crulex1369

[76]Nov 19, 2012
    JandSman wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:

since the stipulation was that if I won, the US title would be vacated, and since it was a tie, there seems to be no reason to give me the victory, because that would just vacate the title, which seems silly, so we can just rule it a no contest.

Gotcha. I'll update the database sometime tomorrow then.