WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable Elimination Chamber 2013 build up thread

Is Randyspeeps & Majin vs Slick & EFC the biggest tag title match ever?

Crulex1369

[21]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 26

spideynerd3 wrote:
    OOC: This is Gamer's latest promo. He can't post stuff over here for some reason, so I'm posting this for him. *
    CPman has the same problem at times. I wonder if it's the browser that they are using?

Edited on 01/30/2013 4:42pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JakeFrato

[22]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 7
    OOC: Im thinking that maybe I fixed my problem, I am not too sure. I think TV.com is officially tired of my being part of the WOTU crap xD

Randyspeeps

[23]Jan 31, 2013
    • level: 34

*Raw returns from commercial with Randyspeeps standing in the ring. He's dressed in patriotic colors. The United States Championship is over his shoulders and Money in the Bank briefcase is in his hands.*

Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw and right now, we're witnessing the beginning moments of Randyspeeps' State of the United States Division Address.

King: This is big. We understand Randyspeeps has a big announcement to make.

JBL: The boys in the back have been buzzing, because something big is about to go down.

Randyspeeps: There have been many great Americans in this country. Guys like Al Capone

Richard Nixon

And my personal favorite

Benedict Arnold

Cole: Speeps is officially nuts. Those men represent whats wrong with America.

JBL: Shut up Cole. Randyspeeps is sharing his idols with us. Great men in this nation of America, and you laugh like a clown. He's been champion for two months. You respect that man.

King: You do know Benedict Arnold betrayed this country right?

JBL: That's because this country betrayed him.

Randyspeeps: Now I get to stand next to these patriotic giants as one of the greatest American of all time.

*You suck Chants begin*

Randyspeeps: Now before we get to the State of the United States Division Address, I have to introduce members of the press. Each member will get one question at the conclusion of the speech. Our first guest is a little shy. She's been featured in some high profile journalistic columns, and she's been google'd quite a bit, I give to you, Megan.

King: Puppies!

Cole: Hello Megan

JBL: Look at you two. Hornier than a room full of virgins. PATHETIC!

Randyspeeps: And finally, this next one has been rated number one for her versatility in using the English language and her skills when it comes to handling a microphone. I give to you Amber!

JBL: She looks like the next Misses JBL.

King: What happened to the current Miss JBL?

JBL: Sweetheart! I know you're watching! I want a divorce!

Randyspeeps: Now that we've gotten that taken care of. On to the address.

*Amber and Megan take a seat in two of the chairs that are set up in the ring.*

Randyspeeps: Ladies and Gentlemen, for months your friend JLE ran his mouth about Randyspeeps. He spoke about the end of my career, my inability to win, and the fact that I've lost my spark. I think you have realized that I still got it.

Megan: Oh, he still has it.

Amber: Like yeah. He really has it.

King: Members of the TWF universe, FCC, and Moderators we are not responsible for anything that will happen in the next few minutes. This is a PG show, but when Randyspeeps is here, anything can happen. I repeat, anything can happen!

Randyspeeps: I would now like to allow all of the members of the TWF universe to thank me for saving and re legitimizing the United States Champion.

Amber: He re legitimized my....(Mic goes out)...last night. *Amber unfolds her legs*

JBL: Did you read her lips? Oh My GOD!

King: Did she just say that? Did she just say that?

Cole: She did.

King: Ladies and Gentlemen, children should not be watching this segment. I repeat this is not appropriate for children.

Randyspeeps: I would also like to say that I Randyspeeps created this division and tonight I will destroy this division.

Megan: Well, last night Randyspeeps destroyed my *****. He destroyed it over and over ***** then he ******. Then he refused to stop destroying ** **** ***** ****.

Amber: Remember what he called it?

Megan: Oh. He called ** **** and pie.

King: JESUS CHRIST! Is this really happening right now?

Cole: He must be a god.

Randyspeeps: You see, the United States division was created to give mid carders an opportunity to feel special. It was to serve as positive reinforcement that they were on the path to the top. But then something went terribly wrong.

Megan: Nothing went wrong last night did it Amber?

Amber: It sure didn't. We played **** and then we ***** ****** ***** for a very long time. Then Randyspeeps ***** and then he **** all over the place. It was so much.

Megan: Like oh my God! It was every where. And I was like Speeps you have to stop, but he was like no. There's more. And then Amber screamed because there really was more. But then I was like oh my gosh, how is this happening. It's un-human. And then I was scared because there was so much, but then he finally like you know, stopped.

Amber: Yeah. That's when he destroyed our *******.

*After 5 minutes Raw returns. Amber and Megan are no longer in the ring*

King: we can confirm that the FCC instructed Crulex and Jandsman to remove Amber and Megan from the ring. We have exclusive video on TWF.com that is a must see.

JBL: Puppies indeed.

Randyspeeps: And they want to kill the Roundtable? What can I say it's a Randyspeeps promo. Anything can happen.

*Fans chant "we want puppies"*

Randyspeeps: Before the FCC rudely interrupted this program, as I was saying. Something went terribly wrong to the United States division. I lost the United States Championship. Ever since my last title reign the title has been buried into a dark place. A place filled with untalented people calling themselves champions. Well I refuse to let that happen again. Ladies and gentlemen, I Randyspeeps will forever be known as the final U.S Champion.

Cole: What is he talking about? Frieza is the number one contender.

King: Yeah, Frieza has a real shot at beating Speeps.

*Seinfeld makes his unanticipated return. He runs down to the ring with a trash can and lighting fluid.*

Randyspeeps: I don't need the United States Championship belt. I don't need to face Frieza, or JLE, or whoever the hell thinks they can be champion. I'm Randyspeeps. I am destined to become TWF Champion once again. So I'm going to show you what happens to things that I don't need.

*Randyspeeps places the United States Championship in the trash can. Seinfeld pours lighter fluid in the can.*

Cole: Don't do this Speeps!

King: Speeps that's a lot of history in that trash can. Think about it.

JBL: He's gone too far.

*Randyspeeps takes a match and lights it. He throws the match into the trash can.*

Randyspeeps: Ladies and Gentlemen, the UNITED STATES DIVISION IS DEAD!

Edited on 01/31/2013 7:06pm

goldenagenick24

[25]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 17

GAN24Official wrote:
    #tricked

Frieza4226

[26]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 4

Friday Night Smackdown

*On Friday Night Smackdown, a very condensed PG-version of what happened on Raw is shown in abrief recap, showing Randyspeeps burning the United States Champion. Thevideo endswith Frieza being shown backstage with his eyes bulging out of head atwhat took place.*

Josh: Ladies and gentlemen, that took place on Monday Night Raw, and we understand that Frieza has told us that he has an announcement as the #1 Contender.

JBL: #1 contender to what, Josh? You saw it yourself! Randyspeeps burned that United States championship to a crisp! It's gone! Dead! Frieza fought to earn a shot, and Randyspeeps preemptively shut him down! That's what Frieza gets for calling Randyspeeps out on twitter!

*"Only A Chilling Elegy" hits as Frieza strolls out to the ring, his trademark fedora hat tilted to the side. Frieza stops to look at the booing crowd and looks down at the floor, not even taking the time to insult them back. Frieza enters the ring and reaches out to take a microphone. Frieza goes back to looking at the floor with a look on his face that makes it look as though someone killed his cat.*

JBL: Frieza looks pretty down for a guy who just won a shot at the US Championship. Oh wait, what US Championship!? Hahaha!

Josh:That's not funny, can you imagine howyou would feel if you earned a huge match, then had the rug pulled out from under you? Frieza has a right to be furious.

JBL: Boohoo! We don't talk about our feelings here! We don't get sad or mad! This is Friday Night Smackdown! We fight on Friday night!

Frieza: John Bradshaw Layfield, YOU SHUT UP NOW!

*The crowd pops once Frieza snaps at the former wrestling god. JBL stops talking and the two stare until JBL holds up his hands, essentially backing down.Frieza turns back to the audience with a burning in his eyes that screams pure rage.*

Frieza: You think you are so funny, Randyspeeps!? You think you can just walk away from this division!? This match!? You think you can just walk away from me!? YOU MISERABLE MONKEY!!!! I was prepared to make a dramatic vocal return, take on the oneveteran in this companythat I haven't embarrassed, and win, but then you BURN THE US CHAMPIONSHIP!? NNNNNNGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh: What a scream! I think Frieza is going Super Sayian!

JBL: So many things wrong with what you said, I don't even have the nerve to call you on it.

Frieza: I have not made it a secret about my distain for this planet. I have made it clear that Earth breeds nothing but weaklings and pathetic wastes of breath. Even the United States, the country the championship I sought is filled with useless fools. My anger is not behind the meaning of the championship. My anger rages from the champion itself. How dare you burn something with prestige and history? Something that you held longer than any other in history? You disfigured the United States Championship, burning the great moments of the many superstars that held it before. Randyspeeps, you spat on everyone who ever held the championship, and everyone who fights for titles with all of their heart and pride on the line! You............YOU DO NOT DESERVE THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

*The crowd gives Frieza a mixed reaction, his passionate speech winning over some of them. However,the rest canfeel the "but" coming.*

Frieza: But........I suppose that you do not have it, no harm, nofoul. Nice work. You know, I thought this would be easy, butnever quite THIS easy. WithRandyspeeps throwing the title away and me being the #1contender........that makesME the United States Champion bydefault! AHAHAHAHA!

JBL: On what grounds!? The titledoesn't exist anymore! Randyspeeps burned it!

Josh: He did burn thephysicalchampionship, but I guess Friezacan claim the title at this point.

Frieza: Yes! It is a simple equation. Frieza plus no challenger plus one title means that Iam the only one with any claim tosaid title!But as it turns out, I have no use for a charred ball of steel and metal. It is no longerpleasing to the eye, nor can I wear it as a belt. So, as the King of the Ring and your new future United States Champion, Iwillgiveeither General Manager Crulex or General Manager JandSman until this Monday Night Raw toaward mea rebuilt and refurbishedUnited States Championship! Because I amKing Frieza.....and I am........IMMORTAL!!!!!!!

JBL: Award!? He can't do that! You have to win the title!

Josh: You want to tell him that? You were so eager to mouth off to him earlier.

JBL: Shut up!

*Frieza ghost belts before leaving the ring, grinning at his plans to simply pick up theUS title on Monday while the fans return to booing the scheming alien.Friday NightSmackdown heads to commercial with JBL and Josh bickering.*

Deadnight-Majin

[27]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 18

Deadnight Majin Twitter wrote:
    LMAO since when has @LordFrieza4226 wore a fedora? #FridayNightOrtonism

I'm pretty sure the FCC let something much worse than what @Randyspeeps said on monday slip in that @LordFrieza4226 promo #travesty

Damn this episode of Friday Night Ortonism sucks. Don't worry TWF Galaxy, Ortonism have a big announcement on monday #lifechanging

Crulex1369

[28]Feb 1, 2013

*As Friday Night Smackdown continues, we come back from commercial with the Friday Night Smackdown theme playing while a depressed looking GM Crulex stands in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hands. Crulex rubs his temples, trying to get rid of a headache before finally finding his voice and addressing the audience.*

Crulex: To say that it has been a trying week for your friendly Elemental Demon is the mother of all understatements. I lost to GM JandSman again, my plan to steal the Royal Rumble victory by paying off the Aces & Eights failed because of ALLPR0 and Deadnight Majin, Randyspeeps burned and abandoned the United States Championship, Slick and EFC did what I feared they would do and won the tag titles again after turning on the TWF, and the WOTU had it's first win over the TWF in the two years we've acknowledged each other with CPman's Rumble victory. This week freaking sucked!

*The audience laughs at the dejected general manager as Crulex groans and shakes his head. He lets out a sigh and tries to put on a brave face in order to do his job.*

Crulex: But that's all behind me. I don't plan to dwell on the past, because the future is the road to WrestleMania! And with that road comes only one stop. A stop filled with cold hard steel, and miles of chains..........also known as Ortonism's hotel room. Yes, everyone, the next PPV will be the Elimination Chamber PPV, and that means the return of the Elimination Chamber!

*The fans buzz with pure excitement as Crulex points to the titantron, showing four faces on it while Crulex continues.*

Crulex: First, the TWF Champion JandSman will enter the Chamber and face five top superstars in a bid to go into WrestleMania as the Champion! But will he make it there, or will someone else stomp him out and go on to the Grandest Stage of the All as the best in the world? Standing in his way will be Hurricane Del Oro, myself and due to his win over GoldenAgeNick, CPman! But who will the last two men be? I'll let you all know tomorrow in an official TWF.com exclusive!

*Crulex thinks for a moment, but then smirks as he gets an idea.*

Crulex: As for Frieza, I've heard what you had to say. I promise you, on Monday Night Raw, you'll get exactly what's coming to you! Enjoy the rest of the show, ladies and gentlemen!

*Crulex goes to leave the ring and head to the back, but then suddenly the music cuts off and someone is seen walking out........*

OOC: And you're up, Mr. #sneakyheel.

goldenagenick24

[29]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 17

*"Paper Thin" by Close Your Eyes hits and Goldenagenick walks out as Crulex looks confused. Nick has a mic in hand, and walks straight towards Crulex and they confront halfway up the ramp.*

Crulex: What do you want?

Nick: Some way to greet an old friend.

Crulex: Well if you haven't noticed lately, things haven't exactly been going great for me.

Nick: I've seen! I've witnessed some pretty terrible things happen to you. Probably nothing has been as bad as the absolute joke of a match that I had with CPman at the Royal Rumble. The fact that CPman just decided to add a stipulation I never agreed to was beyond me. So I demand a rematch.

*The crowd boos heavily*

Crulex: I'm sorry Nick but I just can't do that. CPman not only is fully booked being the Rumble winner, he's already in the Elimination Chamber. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get on with my own personal duties. You can sort whatever you want out with him.

*Crulex starts to walk but this angers Nick. Nick snaps at him.*

Nick: DON'T MOVE WHEN I TALK TO YOU. I knew you were going to try to screw me like this, luckily I always have a back-up plan. I know you've been busy but you couldn't possibly forget could you?

Crulex: Forget what?

Nick: I vividly remember before the Royal Rumble you signing a contract with me.

*Crulex snaps his attention back to Nick and begins to walk towards him.*

Crulex: You wouldn't...

Nick: I'm only doing what's right! I'm not being a bad guy, I'm just doing what is morally and legally right! You see, *Nick pulls out a piece of paper* this contract reads that no matter the outcome of the Nick vs CPman match at Royal Rumble I amguaranteeda spot in the Elimination Chamber match. It's funny that you were so unsure of CPman so you had to bribe me into a match with him. Maybe that's why he jumped ship from this company..

Crulex: Who cares! This contract means nothing. I revoke it and you are out of the Chamber!

*The crowd cheers.*

Nick: Reallly? Crulex, you must not remember how much I like to dot my i's and cross my t's because before our little confrontation I actually took it to your higher powers. They were soappalledthat you actually BRIBED an employee into a match that they took you OUT of the Elimination Chamber and placed ME in! Have a nice night. Oh and for the rest of you in the Chamber, I'll address you all soon enough.

*Nick grabs the ripped up contract off the floor, throws it in Crulex's face and leaves. Crulex begins to scream and destroy set as we go to commercial*

Crulex1369

[30]Feb 1, 2013

TWFdotcom wrote:
    It is being reported that GM Crulex received a call from the Board of Directors after Raw went off the air and was reprimanded for his actions, both for his dealings with Nick and his destruction of the Raw set. Crulex had indeed mistakenly overlooked the clause in Nick's contract which gave GoldenageNick an Elimination Chamber spot, and did not revoke the clause when making the CPman/GoldenageNick match contract for Royal Rumble. GM Crulex as such was replaced with Nick in the Chamber due to his grievous error. It is reportedly official: This is the worst week of Crulex's career.

Hours later.......

TWFdotcom wrote:
    As promised, the Elimination Chamber Main Event for the TWF Championship was made official after Raw went off the air. Along with the TWF Champion Jandsman, CPman (by virtue of beating Nick at the Royal Rumble), and GoldenageNick (replacing Crulex for the contract mishap) will indeed be joined in the Elimination Chamber with Hurricane Del Oro, The Kreater and Twist of Fate. Randyspeeps reportedly did not receive a spot in the chamber as a combination result of his title-burning actions on Raw and his possession of the Money in the Bank briefcase.

OOC: And here are the percentages everyone. Some people dropped a bit and others came up a bit, but that's the nature of PPV's with lots of points like the Royal Rumble.

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 206/344 60%
    Spideynerd 204/344 59%
    Randyspeeps 200/344 58%
    Crulex 199/344 58%
    Hurricane 198/344 58%
    Slick 198/344 58%
    TheKreater 194/344 56%
    Frieza 193/344 56%
    JakeCPFrato 187/344 54%
    TwistofFate14 172/344 51%

Mid Carders 30% to 50%

Gamerguy 169/344 49%
    Deadnight-Majin 167/344 49%
    JLe 166/344 48%
    TheDude 148/344 43%
    Skinsfan 142/344 41%
    AllPR0 136/344 40%
    Efc 133/344 39%
    GoldenageNick 126/344 37%
    Qfrodri 125/344 36%
    Lakmisdra 123/344 36%
    Enervator 102/344 30%
    Big_Evil 99/344 29%
    Hockeydude 92/344 27%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Numb3rsfan/Minzi 78/344 23%
    Dilla 64/344 19%
    Hornswaggle 57/344 17%
    Jebus/Sonic 56/344 16%
    IamLegend 28/344 8%
    Killerband 23/344 7%
    Wrighttime 21/344 6%
    Nickylucas 16/344 5%
    FullMetalWWant 13/344 4%
    ThePlayer 13/344 4%
    Gamewiz 12/344 3%
    TheNewEraIcon 12/344 3%
    DCSchark 10/344 3%
    Yooperchild 9/344 3%
    Texbreaksnecks 7/344 2%

Retired

Spideynerd
    Telvis

Hall of Famers

SSJordan ( Class of 2008 )
    SylentAssassin ( Class of 2009 )
    Enervator/ReneTavor ( Class of 2010 )
    Randyspeeps ( Class of 2010 )
    Ballin ( Class of 2011 )
    Hurricane ( Class of 2011 )
    Slick ( Class of 2012 )
    Ortonism ( Class of 2012 )

JakeFrato

[31]Feb 1, 2013
    Cpman Twitter wrote:
    Are you friggen kidding me? This place is ridiculous. Nick in the Chamber? He sucks! Has this company not figured that out yet?! Whatever! Twist too? You have got to be kidding me! This is stupid! I mean, friggen Del Oro?! DEL ORO!? I kicked ALL of these peoples asses, and I will destroy them again in 2 weeks on my birthday at the Elimination Chamber!

thedude200512

[32]Feb 1, 2013
    • level: 20
    Frieza4226 wrote:

Friday Night Smackdown

*On Friday Night Smackdown, a very condensed PG-version of what happened on Raw is shown in abrief recap, showing Randyspeeps burning the United States Champion. Thevideo endswith Frieza being shown backstage with his eyes bulging out of head atwhat took place.*

Josh: Ladies and gentlemen, that took place on Monday Night Raw, and we understand that Frieza has told us that he has an announcement as the #1 Contender.

JBL: #1 contender to what, Josh? You saw it yourself! Randyspeeps burned that United States championship to a crisp! It's gone! Dead! Frieza fought to earn a shot, and Randyspeeps preemptively shut him down! That's what Frieza gets for calling Randyspeeps out on twitter!

*"Only A Chilling Elegy" hits as Frieza strolls out to the ring, his trademark fedora hat tilted to the side. Frieza stops to look at the booing crowd and looks down at the floor, not even taking the time to insult them back. Frieza enters the ring and reaches out to take a microphone. Frieza goes back to looking at the floor with a look on his face that makes it look as though someone killed his cat.*

JBL: Frieza looks pretty down for a guy who just won a shot at the US Championship. Oh wait, what US Championship!? Hahaha!

Josh:That's not funny, can you imagine howyou would feel if you earned a huge match, then had the rug pulled out from under you? Frieza has a right to be furious.

JBL: Boohoo! We don't talk about our feelings here! We don't get sad or mad! This is Friday Night Smackdown! We fight on Friday night!

Frieza: John Bradshaw Layfield, YOU SHUT UP NOW!

*The crowd pops once Frieza snaps at the former wrestling god. JBL stops talking and the two stare until JBL holds up his hands, essentially backing down.Frieza turns back to the audience with a burning in his eyes that screams pure rage.*

Frieza: You think you are so funny, Randyspeeps!? You think you can just walk away from this division!? This match!? You think you can just walk away from me!? YOU MISERABLE MONKEY!!!! I was prepared to make a dramatic vocal return, take on the oneveteran in this companythat I haven't embarrassed, and win, but then you BURN THE US CHAMPIONSHIP!? NNNNNNGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Josh: What a scream! I think Frieza is going Super Sayian!

JBL: So many things wrong with what you said, I don't even have the nerve to call you on it.

Frieza: I have not made it a secret about my distain for this planet. I have made it clear that Earth breeds nothing but weaklings and pathetic wastes of breath. Even the United States, the country the championship I sought is filled with useless fools. My anger is not behind the meaning of the championship. My anger rages from the champion itself. How dare you burn something with prestige and history? Something that you held longer than any other in history? You disfigured the United States Championship, burning the great moments of the many superstars that held it before. Randyspeeps, you spat on everyone who ever held the championship, and everyone who fights for titles with all of their heart and pride on the line! You............YOU DO NOT DESERVE THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!

*The crowd gives Frieza a mixed reaction, his passionate speech winning over some of them. However,the rest canfeel the "but" coming.*

Frieza: But........I suppose that you do not have it, no harm, nofoul. Nice work. You know, I thought this would be easy, butnever quite THIS easy. WithRandyspeeps throwing the title away and me being the #1contender........that makesME the United States Champion bydefault! AHAHAHAHA!

JBL: On what grounds!? The titledoesn't exist anymore! Randyspeeps burned it!

Josh: He did burn thephysicalchampionship, but I guess Friezacan claim the title at this point.

Frieza: Yes! It is a simple equation. Frieza plus no challenger plus one title means that Iam the only one with any claim tosaid title!But as it turns out, I have no use for a charred ball of steel and metal. It is no longerpleasing to the eye, nor can I wear it as a belt. So, as the King of the Ring and your new future United States Champion, Iwillgiveeither General Manager Crulex or General Manager JandSman until this Monday Night Raw toaward mea rebuilt and refurbishedUnited States Championship! Because I amKing Frieza.....and I am........IMMORTAL!!!!!!!

JBL: Award!? He can't do that! You have to win the title!

Josh: You want to tell him that? You were so eager to mouth off to him earlier.

JBL: Shut up!

*Frieza ghost belts before leaving the ring, grinning at his plans to simply pick up theUS title on Monday while the fans return to booing the scheming alien.Friday NightSmackdown heads to commercial with JBL and Josh bickering.*

*This man* hits as Dude makes is way to the ring with Cameron and Naomi with him and his new T-shirt. Dude takes a mic

I am not going to just sit in the back and let you talk about how you should be rewarded a new US Championship. MY A** you should be rewarded. I should be rewarded MY UNITED STATES championship. So like I said I am not just going to sit back in the back and let you talk about the championship that Speeps burned. SO I am out here tonight to challenge you to a match at Elimination Chamber for the right to be crowned the new US champion with the new belt, after we here from Lex or JandS on there decision.... So what do you say? I will even let you chose the stipulation

JandSman

[33]Feb 2, 2013
    • level: 32

Sorry it took me so long, but here is the poster for the PPV.

Poster

Crulex1369

[34]Feb 3, 2013
    OOC: That is a bad*ss poster, JandSman!

JakeFrato

[35]Feb 3, 2013
    OOC: Im about to cry....2 years in a row with me on an EC poster...and this one is so BA...and I just...Thank you guys so much

Frieza4226

[36]Feb 4, 2013
    • level: 4

Monday Night Raw

*Monday Night Raw begins with King Frieza sitting in a chair while "Only A Chilling Elegy" plays surrounded by Doc and Mr. Anderson of Aces & Eights, holding a mic in his hand. Frieza kicks back and sighs with contentment as he looks at the audience.*

Frieza: Such a lovely evening. You know, I do believe I told you all that I would be here. And why not? This is the day in which I am to be crowned the new United States Champion after it was left to rot by Randyspeeps. After all, I defeated Dude and I clearly do not see JLe or any other fool walking around. Who else is left but the true ruler of this galaxy? Perhaps I will even become better than Antonio Cesaro and Randyspeeps combined? I do think that rolls right off the tongue. Let us all say it together: Greatest United States champion in history, King Frieza!

*Frieza laughs at the jeering fans who are giving him hell. Frieza stands and waives at Doc and Anderson to come forward.*

Frieza: Last Sunday, these two men helped me out quite well. And while the Ginyu Force is on their paid leave until the end of the week, I felt that these two would do for what I am about to accomplish. Five thousand of your Earthly dollars for a moment of their time. Their purpose? To watch as I ask one of the general managers to do something so degrading, that I imagine it might finally break him. To hand me the United States Championship.

*The crowd reads Frieza the riot act as he waives to the entrance ramp and smiles with glee.*

Frieza: Come on, GM Crulex. It was not too long ago you prevented me from becoming World Champion. Now you have the honor of making me something you no longer are, a champion at all! Ahaha, do not make me wait all night. I gave you until right now to do as I asked and now the time has come. I will stand in this ring until you come out here and make me the ruler of America! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Frieza sits back down, puts his hands behind his head and waits for Crulex to come out*

OOC: Nice poster GM JandSman.

Edited on 02/04/2013 11:32am

Crulex1369

[37]Feb 4, 2013

Frieza4226 wrote:

*Frieza sits back down, puts his hands behind his head and waits for Crulex to come out*

*As Monday Night Raw continues, the lights go out in the arena in Superbowl fashion. As the lights slowly come back to a blue hue, GM Crulex comes walking out to no music, in his ring gear instead of his GM suit, carrying his spiked baseball bat Sacrifice. The sour look on his face tells the story as he comes out and rolls into the ring with a mic and stands in front of King Frieza. Crulex glares right at Frieza as he begins speaking into the mic very slowly.*

Crulex: Do I really look like I'm in the mood for you to be me ordering anything from me? For the past few months, I have put in the effort of a lifetime into be a fair general manager. I made matches on who deserved them. I put the spotlight on others. I tried to stay out of the way. And do you know what I got in return? I got people defecting to the WOTU. I got titles being burnt and I even get swindled out of the Elimination Chamber! Nothing but mistrust and disrespect from each and every one of the superstars in the back! I am sick and tired of people like you, thinking you know how things should be, when you don't even have half the responsibility I have!

*The fans harshly react to how Crulex is taking everything and surprised by his lashing out.*

Crulex: Frieza, I was actually considering awarding you the newly refurbished United States Title, but you want to know what I'm thinking now? I think you can fight for it!

Frieza: You cannot do that!

Crulex: I am the General Manager! I can do anything I want, and I'm doing this! You want the United States Championship? Then you have one more match to win, on the 17th of this month! And do you know who I'm going to make you fight for that title!? You are going to go up against JLe! In fact, I just may add someone else to him on Friday Night Smackdown and make it a triple threat if I see fit! You'll just have to wait and see!

Frieza: NO! I refuse! This is robbery at its core! It's bad enough you are going to make me face JLe officially, but to threaten us with the thought of adding another no talent hack is an injustice of the highest level! I will not stand for this! You cannot--

*Just then, the lights go out in the arena as red and blue police style lights swirl around, making it hard to see. With the lights out, a crackling of a radio is heard, and only one thing can be made out above the shouts of the audience:

SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA……SHIELD!*

*The lights come back on as "Special Op" hits and Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins appear already inside the ring, attacking Doc and Mr. Anderson in their pack of dogs style, quickly dispatching them. Frieza backs away as Reigns spears Doc out of the ring and Ambrose beats Anderson into the corner with Rollins in a hailstorm of boots. Crulex turns Frieza around, and the unthinkable happens……….Crulex loses it and strikes Frieza with Sacrifice, cutting his forehead into a huge bleeding gash and knocking his Fedora hat clean off his head! Frieza lies motionless as Crulex growls at the fallen alien. Crulex picks Frieza up and hands him to the Shield. With one loud roar from Roman Reigns, the Shield lifts Frieza up and delivers the Triple Powerbomb to the King of the Ring. Crulex picks the mic back up and stands over Frieza.*

Crulex: Fine! You want a corrupt GM!? Someone who cares only about himself!? You want pain and suffering from an administrative level!? You got it! No more Mr. nice guy! I'm done being so good to everyone! I'm done being completely fair! I used to think CM Punk was just complaining when he talked about disrespect! When he just wanted people to call it like it was and says that he was an honest to god wrestler that beat anyone who challenged him! But now I see I am a victim of the same fickle crowd of people! People that care what you think when you're fighting side by side with them, and then turn on you, or only ask "what can you do for me" when you have a little power, or assume that you're keeping it for yourself despite your best efforts to be honest! Now THAT, is injustice! I don't care what you think.……..you're in MY world now. And you will either follow my rules, or you will suffer the consequences. Believe in me…….believe……in the Shield.

*Crulex drops the mic and leaves along with the Shield without even bothering to look back at Frieza or anyone in the crowd as "Special Op" plays again. Crulex reaches the top of the stage and turns, before pulling out a picture of CPman's new Elimination Chamber poster and looks at the camera, handing it to Roman Reigns, who crumples it up and throws it down. All four men start heading back while trainers check on Frieza's condition along with Doc and Mr. Anderson. King and Cole are speechless at Crulex's outburst, and cut to commercial in silence.*

Edited on 02/04/2013 4:28pm

thedude200512

[38]Feb 4, 2013
    • level: 20

Crulex1369 wrote:

Frieza4226 wrote:

*As Monday Night Raw continues, the lights go out in the arena in Superbowl fashion. As the lights slowly come back to a blue hue, GM Crulex comes walking out to no music, in his ring gear instead of his GM suit, carrying his spiked baseball bat Sacrifice. The sour look on his face tells the story as he comes out and rolls into the ring with a mic and stands in front of King Frieza. Crulex glares right at Frieza as he begins speaking into the mic very slowly.*

Crulex: Do I really look like I'm in the mood for you to be me ordering anything from me? For the past few months, I have put in the effort of a lifetime into be a fair general manager. I made matches on who deserved them. I put the spotlight on others. I tried to stay out of the way. And do you know what I got in return? I got people defecting to the WOTU. I got titles being burnt and I even get swindled out of the Elimination Chamber! Nothing but mistrust and disrespect from each and every one of the superstars in the back! I am sick and tired of people like you, thinking you know how things should be, when you don't even have half the responsibility I have!

*The fans harshly react to how Crulex is taking everything and surprised by his lashing out.*

Crulex: Frieza, I was actually considering awarding you the newly refurbished United States Title, but you want to know what I'm thinking now? I think you can fight for it!

Frieza: You cannot do that!

Crulex: I am the General Manager! I can do anything I want, and I'm doing this! You want the United States Championship? Then you have one more match to win, on the 17th of this month! And do you know who I'm going to make you fight for that title!? You are going to go up against JLe! In fact, I just may add someone else to him on Friday Night Smackdown and make it a triple threat if I see fit! You'll just have to wait and see!

Frieza: NO! I refuse! This is robbery at its core! It's bad enough you are going to make me face JLe officially, but to threaten us with the thought of adding another no talent hack is an injustice of the highest level! I will not stand for this! You cannot--

*Just then, the lights go out in the arena as red and blue police style lights swirl around, making it hard to see. With the lights out, a crackling of a radio is heard, and only one thing can be made out above the shouts of the audience:

SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTASHIELD!*

*The lights come back on as "Special Op" hits and Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins appear already inside the ring, attacking Doc and Mr. Anderson in their pack of dogs style, quickly dispatching them. Frieza backs away as Reigns spears Doc out of the ring and Ambrose beats Anderson into the corner with Rollins in a hailstorm of boots. Crulex turns Frieza around, and the unthinkable happens….Crulex loses it and strikes Frieza with Sacrifice, cutting his forehead into a huge bleeding gash and knocking his Fedora hat clean off his head! Frieza lies motionless as Crulex growls at the fallen alien. Crulex picks Frieza up and hands him to the Shield. With one loud roar from Roman Reigns, the Shield lifts Frieza up and delivers the Triple Powerbomb to the King of the Ring. Crulex picks the mic back up and stands over Frieza.*

Crulex: Fine! You want a corrupt GM!? Someone who cares only about himself!? You want pain and suffering from an administrative level!? You got it! No more Mr. nice guy! I'm done being so good to everyone! I'm done being completely fair! I used to think CM Punk was just complaining when he talked about disrespect! When he just wanted people to call it like it was and says that he was an honest to god wrestler that beat anyone who challenged him! But now I see I am a victim of the same fickle crowd of people! People that care what you think when you're fighting side by side with them, and then turn on you, or only ask "what can you do for me" when you have a little power, or assume that you're keeping it for yourself despite your best efforts to be honest! Now THAT, is injustice! I don't care what you think...you're in MY world now. And you will either follow my rules, or you will suffer the consequences. Believe in me.believein the Shield.

*Crulex drops the mic and leaves along with the Shield without even bothering to look back at Frieza or anyone in the crowd as "Special Op" plays again. Crulex reaches the top of the stage and turns, before pulling out a picture of CPman's new Elimination Chamber poster and looks at the camera, handing it to Roman Reigns, who crumples it up and throws it down. All four men start heading back while trainers check on Frieza's condition along with Doc and Mr. Anderson. King and Cole are speechless at Crulex's outburst, and cut to commercial in silence.*

After commercial break

Later on during RAW Dude in the ring with mic in hand. Calling out Crulex

Dude: Whoa, whoa, whoa, co-GM Lex, I just saw what you did to Frienza and co. You say that you are tired of being nice and now you are going to be a corrupt GM. HAHA I thought we got rid of all the corrupt players I guess I was wrong. Anyway you want to talk about people not stepping up and listening to authority. Well you know what that is where you and I think like because I don't like to be ignored either. So how about this at Elimination Chamber you and I go at it in a one on one type of match. However, it won't be your normal singles match. It will be in a Torture Chamber Match. Now this match has never been done but it fits the theme of the PPV. So what do you say?

OOC: I posted the description of the match for everyone else to see what it is

Torture Chamber Match This match was between two wrestlers (or up to 6) fighting inside a chamber. Wrestlers, who were not involved in the match, surrounded the chamber. After about 5 minutes into the match, the outside wrestlers threw weapons into the chamber. The wrestlers who were fighting started hitting each other with the weapons. This match only ends with the first wrestler to gain KO.

Edited on 02/04/2013 5:15pm

Crulex1369

[39]Feb 5, 2013

thedude200512 wrote:

After commercial break

Later on during RAW Dude in the ring with mic in hand. Calling out Crulex

Dude: Whoa, whoa, whoa, co-GM Lex, I just saw what you did to Frienza and co. You say that you are tired of being nice and now you are going to be a corrupt GM. HAHA I thought we got rid of all the corrupt players I guess I was wrong. Anyway you want to talk about people not stepping up and listening to authority. Well you know what that is where you and I think like because I don't like to be ignored either. So how about this at Elimination Chamber you and I go at it in a one on one type of match. However, it won't be your normal singles match. It will be in a Torture Chamber Match. Now this match has never been done but it fits the theme of the PPV. So what do you say?

OOC: I posted the description of the match for everyone else to see what it is

Torture Chamber Match This match was between two wrestlers (or up to 6) fighting inside a chamber. Wrestlers, who were not involved in the match, surrounded the chamber. After about 5 minutes into the match, the outside wrestlers threw weapons into the chamber. The wrestlers who were fighting started hitting each other with the weapons. This match only ends with the first wrestler to gain KO.

*Dude waits patiently for moments until "Special Op" plays and Crulex appears at the top of the stairs near the sky boxes with a mic, now wearing tactical gear much like the Shield. Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns stand behind him as Crulex smirks at Dude.*

Crulex: I was expecting someone to try and call me out for what I did, but I didn't expect it so soon. And I especially didn't expect it from you. You have more guts than most stars in the back. I like that. But challenging authority is an injustice......and I will corrective that action of yours. So you want a Torture Chamber Match, do you? A violent Chamber where two men go in, and the one who survives is the one with the killer instinct and the real thirst for blood?

*Crulex chuckles evilly and points down at Dude.*

Crulex: I say that I accept! You, me, a dangerous chamber and weapons that come pouring in five minutes after the war begins.......that is something I can really sink my teeth into. I can't wait for your trial to begin at the Elimination Chamber PPVDude.........because the executions will continue until justice is done in the TWF!

*Crulex laughs as "Special Op" hits and he andThe Shield retreats to the back.*

Randyspeeps

[40]Feb 5, 2013
    • level: 34

*Two black Escalades pull up to the arena. In the first one, Seinfeld comes out with the Money In the Bank Briefcase in hand. He opens the door for Randyspeeps and Deadnight Majin. He then goes to the second Escalade and opens the door for Batista, Torrie Wilson, Enervator, and Skinsfan.*

King: It looks like Ortonism is here!

Cole: Did Speeps bring Megan and Amber with him?

JBL: FCC shut him down.

King: Torrie Wilson is enough for me.

Cole: Well at least we get to see The Animal, Batista!

*Matt Striker approaches Ortonism.*

Striker: Good evening Ortonism. Nice of you guys to grace us with your presence.

Skinsfan: Excuse me?

Striker: I mean, nice of you guys to join us on Raw?

Skinsfan: No. I think you mean, nice of you guys for coming to save the ratings once again.

Enervator: I'm sure you guys can handle little Striker here, Torrie hasn't been able to keep her hands out of my pants all night, so I probably should go take care of some business. You know, calm her down a little.

*Enervator and Torrie Wilson walk away from the group. Batista intimidates Striker with a stare down before he follows the couple.*

Deadnight Majin: Striker, I think you need to hurry up we have some business to handle tonight. Ask your questions.

Striker: Randyspeeps, the FCC shut you down last week. Your thoughts?

Randyspeeps: I'm Randyspeeps. The FCC should have shut me down years ago. I'm not PG. I'm not a baby hugger, and I'm sure as hell not trying to please the fans. I kick ass. If the FCC pulls that stunt again I will have no choice but to result to physical violence.

Striker: Deadnight Majin, earlier tonight we've seen Crulex retain the services of the Shield. Are you worried that Ortonisms spot as the top entity in the TWF is in jeopardy?

Deadnight Majin: I'm not going to answer that question. It's a stupid question. Ortonism has been unrivaled since it's existence. That's not going to change anytime soon.

Striker: But people are talking.

Deadnight Majin: What are they talking about Striker? Huh? How great we are? How amazing I am? How I redefined what it means to be TWF Champion?

Striker: Actually, they're saying that under your leadership Ortonism has lost it's way.

*Majin slaps Striker across the face. Striker drops the mic and runs away. Speeps has a sly grin on his face and he pats Majin on the back. Majin is visibly agitated by Strikers comment.*

Deadnight Majin: Lost it's way? Tonight, Ortonism will make a statement. A statement that's going to remind people why I am the greatest leader in the history of Ortonism.

*Majin gets a smile on his face. Speeps removes his hand from Majin's shoulder and gives Seinfeld a puzzled look. Majin walks away as Raw cuts to commercial*

Edited on 02/05/2013 1:38pm
    Edited 3 total times.