WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable Elimination Chamber 2013 build up thread

Is Randyspeeps & Majin vs Slick & EFC the biggest tag title match ever?

JakeFrato

[41]Feb 5, 2013
    • level: 7
    *"My Name (Wearing Me Out)" by Shinedown hits as Cpman steps out from the back to boos from the pro-TWF crowd. He merely smirks and shrugs them off as he heads down the ramp and to the ring. The 2013 Royal Rumble winner then entered the ring, having a crew member walk over and hand him a microphone. Cpman takes it, and starts to speak.*

Cpman: You know...Shit around here is pretty crazy. Ortonism feels threatened, the US title is nothing more then a toy that no one seems to have respect for anymore, JandSman doesn't think he has to show his face anymore, Twist is in the Chamber and he is no where to be found...Kreater is also in the Chamber and he is no where to be found, and Nick bitched and moaned his way into the Chamber. Look, the only two people who earned that shot in the Chamber are myself, and JandSman. The way things are being done...are just terrible. I mean, come on, earlier tonight, Dude got his way AGAIN, Ortonism attacked Matt Striker, and Frieza looked about like a scared child! This is getting so terrible, I don't know what to do. I can't wait to win the TWF Championship, and bring it the WOTU, where it belongs. You people no longer deserve this championship. It was earned the right to receive more respect then this, and it will get it. *The fans boo Cpman loudly, and he merely shouts at them, telling them to shut up. He is losing his patience.*

Cpman: For lord sake, I am the only one out here providing any build up for this match, and you people show me this disrespect?! Seriously! It's bad enough I have rejects tearing up posters of me, and I work for two idiots with down syndrome, but seriously, you people too? I mean, come on people! Get off your hig-

SIERRA! HOTEL! INDIA! ECHO! LIMA! DELTA! SHIELD.

*Suddenly, the camera begins panning around the arena, as Cpman is shown to be stunned and looking around through out the arena. The Shield then makes there way down from the crowd, and they make their way to ringside. Cpman is looking slightly intimidated as The Shield steps onto the apron. Cpman, however, is looking to get this beat down started quickly! He runs at the ropes, knocking Dean Ambrose off of the apron, but he is quickly dealt with. He turns, only to eat a big boot from Roman Reigns. Reigns and Seth Rolins start to beat down on Cpman, blood starting to pour out from his mouth and nose. Ambrose is in the ring now, and he motions for Reigns and Rollins to move away, as he dropkick's Cpman's face. This only causes more blood to pour out of the downed Cpman. The group then lifts him up, and Cpman finds himself on Reigns' shoulders. Cpman is then Triple Powerbombed onto the mat, and he lay there, motionless. The Shield then stands over him, reigning (no pun intended) supreme, and Raw goes to commercial.*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[42]Feb 6, 2013
    • level: 18

*Raw comes back from commercial. "My Time" plays.*

King: They're here! Ortonism are here! What do you think Deadnight Majin's announcement is going to be Michael?

Cole: I'm not sure King, but we're about to find out!

*Deadnight Majin leads Randyspeeps and SkinsFan to the ring. Seinfield is with them too, carrying the Money In The Bank briefcase.*

King: Hey, where's Enervator? And Torrie? And Batista?

Cole: I guess they're still, erm, busy.

King: Oh, right, I -

*The commentary is briefly censored.*

*Majin, Speeps and Skins enter the ring. The crowd boo as Majin surveys them.*

Majin: I know, I know. You people have every right to be booing. You've spent your hard earned money on this company, the TWF product, for years, and this is how you're treat.

Skins: It's a disgrace.

Randyspeeps: Diabolical. It -

Majin *cutting Speeps off*: Our once outstanding, proud, glamourous, inspiring wrestling federation has fallen to pieces. You used to have real champions, men you could look up to and admire, men like Randyspeeps, SkinsFan, and myself.

Cole: Majin never fails to have a high opinion of himself, even though he failed to win the world title and the Royal Rumble last week!

Majin: At the Royal Rumble, things went from bad to worse. I was placed in a match against my two greatest rivals with my world championship on the line -

King: His world championship? What's he talking about, JandSman was champion!

Majin: - only to be robbed, with JandSman capitalising on the damage I'd done to Crulex before pinning him.

Cole: A bit of selective memory there from Majin, I don't think he remembers the actual finish of the match.

King: Probably because he was unconscious!

Majin: JandSman as world champion is as grim a prospect as one can possibly imagine. As we all know, he is the single worst thing to ever happen to this industry. It looked like things couldn't get any worse for the TWF, but they did.

*Majin pauses while the crowd boo.*

Majin: Jake "CP man" Frato won the Royal Rumble.

*Randyspeeps shakes his head. SkinsFan facepalms.*

Majin: We were set for the two worst wrestlers of all time to main event Wrestlemania. The end was near. At this point, it again looked like it couldn't get any worse. But it did.

Cole: I can't believe Majin is being allowed to continue. He's just insulting our company!

Majin: The next night on Raw, FratoMan announced that he was using his Royal Rumble title shot in the WOTU instead of the TWF. THE WOTU?! Our company was snubbed by its worst export, in favour of a promotion that DOESN'T EVEN EXIST anymore.

King: What?

*The crowd are confused.*

Majin: What, you people don't remember the finest moment in that terrible promotion's existence? Well, luckily for you I always have the footage ready to roll from the production truck. Hit it, Billy Kidman.

*The following footage airs on the TitanTron.*

SkinsFan: It was fun while it lasted.

El Mask: Yeah. What the hell even happened?

SkinsFan: I don't know man. I just took Speeps's word for it that we should just walk away from this mess.

El Mask: It's such a shame. We were going to announce the pay per view main event tonight.

SkinsFan: What was it going to be?

*El Mask whispers to SkinsFan*

SkinsFan: That would have been the biggest match in years.

El Mask: I know. Well, should we get this over with?

SkinsFan: I guess so.

*The camera pans out. El Mask and SkinsFan are sitting on top of a tank. El Mask drops inside.*

El Mask: You ready, Dave?

Batista: YEAH-EAHHHHHHHH!

*SkinsFan drops into the tank*

El Mask: I feel like we should say some final words or something.

SkinsFan: Maybe we should find Crulex, get him to say a eulogy.

Batista: LOL.

*The camera cuts outside. The tank is facing a building that has "WOTU" emblazoned on it in giant letters.*

El Mask: It's time.

Batista: Weapons are not only welcomed, they're allowed.

El Mask: Yes Dave, yes they are. Now do it!

SkinsFan: FIRE!

Batista: BASKETBALLS -

*Batista fires at the WOTU.*

Batista: - DON'T HOLD GRUDGES.

*The WOTU explodes*

*Debris is flying through the air, the area is engulfed in flames, as the last foundations of the WOTU crumble.*

El Mask: I almost feel emotional.

SkinsFan: Really?

El Mask: No. Let's get out of here.

*El Mask, SkinsFan and Batista drive away in their tank*

*The footage ends, and we rejoin Ortonism in the ring. Randyspeeps and Majin are smiling, Skins is laughing.*

Majin: Good times, good times. But anyway, we're not out here tonight just to openly bury this mess of a promotion, we're out here to save it. We have the internet, we've seen all of the petitions, the Facebook pages, all the people who say tonight is the last time they'll ever watch TWF programming. Well, we're here to get you to stay, because we have a potentially life changing announcement.

Randyspeeps: It'll be for the history books.

Majin: Indeed. Ortonism's announcement is…Seinfield give us a drum roll please.

*Seinfield looks puzzled.*

Majin: Now!

Seinfield: But I don't have a drum…

Majin: Well use the damn briefcase!

Randyspeeps: That's my money in the bank briefcase, Majin.

*Majin glares at Randyspeeps. The crowd pop.*

Cole: Oh my, tension in Ortonism!

Majin: Actually, Speeps, you're a member of MY stable, which means that it's MY briefcase. Give me the damn drum roll Springfield.

Randyspeeps: His name is Seinfield.

*Majin glares again. The crowd cheer more. Majin diverts his gaze to Seinfield.*

Majin: Do it!

*Seinfield performs the drum roll on the briefcase. Majin turns back to the crowd, while Randyspeeps maintains a dark look at him.*

Majin: Our announcment is…that at the Elimination Chamber pay per view…for the first time in history…Deadnight Majin and Randyspeeps will team together, to challenge for the tag team championship!

*The crowd cheer.*

King: Wow, that's huge!

Cole: Two of the top stars in this company's history, teaming for the first time, huge for sure! But they don't seem to be getting along too well right now!

Majin: Randyspeeps was the greatest superstar in the TWF, the ace of days gone by. He looked like a sure pick for the Greatest Of All Time, until I came along. At Elimination Chamber, the TWF's past will unite with the present and future, and we will destroy the tag team champions. Don't doubt it, this will be one for the ages.

*Randyspeeps is still surveying Majin intently.*

Randyspeeps: Indeed.

Majin: So Slick, EFC…you've been put on notice.

*"My Time" plays. Majin struts out of the ring. Skins follows, Speeps stays still for a few moments before joining.*

Cole: Well that was a blockbuster announcement for sure! See you after the break folks!

*Raw cuts to commercial*

thedude200512

[43]Feb 6, 2013
    • level: 20
    Crulex1369 wrote:

thedude200512 wrote:

After commercial break

Later on during RAW Dude in the ring with mic in hand. Calling out Crulex

Dude: Whoa, whoa, whoa, co-GM Lex, I just saw what you did to Frienza and co. You say that you are tired of being nice and now you are going to be a corrupt GM. HAHA I thought we got rid of all the corrupt players I guess I was wrong. Anyway you want to talk about people not stepping up and listening to authority. Well you know what that is where you and I think like because I don't like to be ignored either. So how about this at Elimination Chamber you and I go at it in a one on one type of match. However, it won't be your normal singles match. It will be in a Torture Chamber Match. Now this match has never been done but it fits the theme of the PPV. So what do you say?

OOC: I posted the description of the match for everyone else to see what it is

Torture Chamber Match This match was between two wrestlers (or up to 6) fighting inside a chamber. Wrestlers, who were not involved in the match, surrounded the chamber. After about 5 minutes into the match, the outside wrestlers threw weapons into the chamber. The wrestlers who were fighting started hitting each other with the weapons. This match only ends with the first wrestler to gain KO.

*Dude waits patiently for moments until "Special Op" plays and Crulex appears at the top of the stairs near the sky boxes with a mic, now wearing tactical gear much like the Shield. Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns stand behind him as Crulex smirks at Dude.*

Crulex: I was expecting someone to try and call me out for what I did, but I didn't expect it so soon. And I especially didn't expect it from you. You have more guts than most stars in the back. I like that. But challenging authority is an injustice......and I will corrective that action of yours. So you want a Torture Chamber Match, do you? A violent Chamber where two men go in, and the one who survives is the one with the killer instinct and the real thirst for blood?

*Crulex chuckles evilly and points down at Dude.*

Crulex: I say that I accept! You, me, a dangerous chamber and weapons that come pouring in five minutes after the war begins.......that is something I can really sink my teeth into. I can't wait for your trial to begin at the Elimination Chamber PPVDude.........because the executions will continue until justice is done in the TWF!

*Crulex laughs as "Special Op" hits and he andThe Shield retreats to the back.*

OOC: I am liking how this build up to our little feud is going Lex. IC: (My follow up promo to this and my guys that will help throw weapons into the chamber will be announced on Friday)

spideynerd3

[44]Feb 6, 2013
    • level: 29
    WOTUInterimGMSN3 wrote:
    Lol at @DeadnightMajin thinking Ortonism blew up the WOTU. What he doesn't remember is that was an empty building. I wasn't stupid enough to give the location to the top secret WOTU Monday Night Raw location when that video was filmed. Ortonism blew up a church, because that's the location I gave them to make them believe the WOTU was a small company. It isn't though, trust me. #OrtonismFailsAgain

JakeFrato

[45]Feb 6, 2013
    • level: 7

Cpman Twitter wrote:
    What the hell is this?! The Shield jumps me, and Ortonism insults me? Here is the deal, gentlemen. I won the god damn Royal Rumble. I am better then ALL of you. I am going to win the TWF Championship, I tell you what right now, I am going to kill this company. I am gonna win the title, take it to the WOTU and none of you will ever see it again, you god damn losers. You all deserve to be released. I'm gonna say this once, and only once, all of you losers in this company...Fuck off. Plus, if someone calls me Jake Frato or CpReborn again, I will personally make sure that you really hate your pathetic, unimportant lives.

Edited on 02/06/2013 7:04pm

Randyspeeps

[46]Feb 7, 2013
    • level: 34

JakeFrato wrote:

Cpman Twitter wrote:
    What the hell is this?! The Shield jumps me, and Ortonism insults me? Here is the deal, gentlemen. I won the god damn Royal Rumble. I am better then ALL of you. I am going to win the TWF Championship, I tell you what right now, I am going to kill this company. I am gonna win the title, take it to the WOTU and none of you will ever see it again, you god damn losers. You all deserve to be released. I'm gonna say this once, and only once, all of you losers in this company...Fuck off. Plus, if someone calls me Jake Frato or CpReborn again, I will personally make sure that you really hate your pathetic, unimportant lives.

Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that's JakeFrato's best work yet. Too bad he's still wanting to play with the boys of the WOTU instead of the men in the TWF and Ortonism. #cajones?

Edited on 02/07/2013 4:29pm

Frieza4226

[47]Feb 8, 2013
    • level: 4
    FriezaisthelordTwitter wrote:
    Crulex's attack on me was a surprise I did not foresee. As such, I regret that my appearence on Smackdown has been cancelled. But the down time has given me some time to think. I invite Crulex to do his worst. Go ahead, add another pathetic wrestler to the match between JLe and I. Stack the deck if that makes you feel better. Nothing you do can stop King Frieza from becoming the next United States Champion.

Crulex1369

[48]Feb 8, 2013
    • level: 26
    Frieza4226 wrote:
    FriezaisthelordTwitter wrote:
    Crulex's attack on me was a surprise I did not foresee. As such, I regret that my appearence on Smackdown has been cancelled. But the down time has given me some time to think. I invite Crulex to do his worst. Go ahead, add another pathetic wrestler to the match between JLe and I. Stack the deck if that makes you feel better. Nothing you do can stop King Frieza from becoming the next United States Champion.

CrulexTwitter wrote:
    @Friezaisthelord, you thought I was going to make my announcement on who the third man of your match with JLe was THIS Friday? Hahaha! You misheard me. I meant NEXT Friday! You are welcome to complain all you want to the new Special Guest Referee of that match, your former Young Gunner buddy Gamerguy, next Sunday. I hear Dude will be on Smackdown. I look forward to hearing what he has to say. #Courthasbegun

JandSman

[49]Feb 10, 2013
    • level: 32

Monday Night Raw

*Savior* by Rise Against hits and TWF Champion JandSman comes out with a Mic.

Enlightened J: Greetings all, I'm your enlightened TWF Champion, and in less then 6 days, I will compete in the barbaric, elimination chamber. To defend my TWF Championship against five of the top competitors in the whole world.

Now most would be afraid of this predicament, defending your prized possession, mere weeks before the grandest stage of them all, against five deadly challengers.

But not I, no, I've a plan, a plan that will ensure, that I walk out with the TWF Championship.

And I'm not afraid to share my plan with all of you, because I'm very confident that will work, and there's nothing they can do it stop it.

First I'll start off with the once prestigious GM now washed up forgotten star Hurricane, at one time Hurricane was a major star in the game, and he'll always have the talent to be one of the best. But he's lost his mindset, his focus, he is no longer the determined, cunning hall of famer. And if he thinks that he can return to that place, I'm going to remind him exactly what happened at Summerslam last year, when I decimated him.

Next up, Goldenagenick, he's a veteran like Hurricane, but the difference between the two is that Hurricane has competed on a main event level and is a respected individual, while Goldenagenick is an arrogant fool who has lead to his own downfall, and that can very well happen again this sunday.

Then there's TwistofFate, whose been on the brink of success for a very long time, and one day he could be a TWF Champion. But that day is not yet hear, I've seen his matches, and I know his weak spots and I've seen mistakes that he has made, and he will make those same mistakes, because he still doesn't have that level experience, and at Elimination Chamber, it will be shown.

But we can't forget about his former/current, whatever their status is, a Young Gunners member, TheKreater, a former Champion. Heck a Triple Crown Champion, he is a formidable foe, but for months and months he's been involved with Gamerguy in a tag team. So to attempt to go from being the TWF Tag Team Champions to TWF Champion is no easy feat. Because in the Elimination Chamber, two people won't win, there won't be best friends when it comes down to two people, there can only be one. And TheKreater has lost that ruthless mantilatity, and until he regains that he can't be the TWF Champion.

And last, but not lea... well I can't even finish that line. CPReborn, the Royal Rumble winner, he's a talented wrestler that's for sure, but while I could talk about how he is distracted with the WOTU Championship or how he just get lucky every now and then, and how luck is fleeting. I will talk about the truth,

He chose the WOTU over the TWF, and I will personally make sure that he regrets that foolish decision, by not only destroying him physically, but mentally as well.

*CPReborn runs out and CP begins to brawl with JandSman in the middle of the ring. They're brawling back and forth until suddenly TwistofFate and TheKreater run down. They start to stomp on JandSman repeatedly, and help CP, CP looks happy, but then they turn to CP and start attacking him. Goldenagenick runs down and starts to brawl with TheKreater, thus making CP and Twist a fair fight. They're all brawling until Hurricane runs down and gets into a brawl with JandSman. They're all in a huge brawl, with security and referees running out to stop the brawl as the camera fades to commercial.*

Frieza4226

[50]Feb 11, 2013
    • level: 4

Monday Night Raw

*Monday Night Raw sets up its second hour with King Frieza sitting in an exquisite throne in the middle of the backstage area, hastily thrown together with royal banners and stone columns, in an attempt to make it look like a throne room instead of a locker room. The audience boos at this sight on the titantron, and the boos get even louder once Captain Ginyu and the rest of the Ginyu Force appear alongside with Ginyu holding a mic up to Frieza.*

Ginyu: Captain Ginyu, with your championship match for the United State belt approaching in only six days, do you feel that you will be 100% prepared both mentally and physically for the event?

Frieza: Captain, I.....

Ginyu: How could I forget, Sir!? You're King Frieza, of course you will be ready! So instead, tell us how you plan to destroy JLe and the mystery opponent at Elimination Chamber!

Frieza: Aha, at first I thought you lost your mind, Ginyu, but it seems that my most loyal followers still know their place. As for JLe, I do not have any worry in my mind that this will be nothing more than a contest. A simple one at that. And for whomever GM Crulex tries to add to the match, it will only serve to aid me. More enemies means more opportunities to exploit and more damage that will be dealt without me even trying. The more Crulex tries to screw me, the more he aids me. How ironic.

Ginyu: Sir, do you feel any issue with the announcement of Gamerguy becoming the special guest referee for this match?

Frieza: Why would I? Gamerguy may have turned his back on Kreater, but as for me, he has not offered any attempt to offend or betray me. Perhaps he simply realized what I did: that the Young Gunners ran their course and it was time to move on. In fact, it is as I said before, Crulex put Gamerguy in charge to harm me, but what if Gamerguy decides to call the match in my favor, or better yet, down the middle? After all, in a fair fight, JLe stands no chance. He must know this, otherwise I would have heard some arrogant verbal abuse from him by now. No, I fear nothing for our fated encounter in six days. Not from Gamerguy, not from JLe and certainly not from some mystery opponent who is probably nothing more than a washed up old reject from long ago. But I aim to find out myself when I call out my opponents this Friday.

Ginyu: Sounds like they have their hands full with you, sir! Thank you for your time! All hail King Frieza!

Frieza: You are most welcome. Oh, and one last thing. Crulex, you're stunt was cheap and underhanded. I can appreciate an attack like that, but I cannot, however, forgive it. You will find out soon enough that your psychotics will lead to only one fate: obliteration at the hands of King Frieza......or worse.

*Frieza chuckles and sits proudly with his hands folded, confident with his chances for this Sunday's PPV.*

thedude200512

[51]Feb 11, 2013

The following takes place on TWF.com before Monday Night Raw

(Tony Dawson catches up with Dude who is shown outside of Co-GM JandS's office with David Otunga and Matt Morgan)

Tony: Excuse me Dude can I have a moment of your time?

Dude: Do I know you? Tony: No, but I work for the company. I am the new backstage interviewer, Tony Dawson

Dude: Doesn't ring a bell… Anyway get on with it, we are running late for a meeting with Co-GM JandS…. What is your question?

Tony: I see you have David Otunga and Matt Morgan with you? My question is why, Otunga is a nobody and Matt doesn't he work for this company?

Dude: First off Tony, let me stop you right there you see Mr. Otunga has been busy with family issues and was granted time off to do so, and well Mr. Morgan here is my bodyguard and these two men along with Co-GM JandS will be with helping me out in the Torture Chamber match against Lex at the Elimination Chamber PPV in just under two weeks. So now if you'll excuse me we have to go talk with JandS about the match. Let's go guys.

(Dude, Otunga and Morgan knock on JandS door, only to be surprised to see)

OOC: Lex pick up right here at the start of RAW

Edited on 02/11/2013 4:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Randyspeeps

[52]Feb 11, 2013

Raw returns from commercial with Randyspeeps standing in the ring. Seinfeld has the Money In the Bank briefcase in hand.

Randyspeeps: The Elimination Chamber PPV is this Sunday and my opponents are no where to be found. . .Seinfeld, who are my oppoents?

*Seinfeld whispers something in Speeps ear.*

Randyspeeps: No way!

*Seinfeld whispering*

Randyspeeps: They are the what?

*Seinfeld whispering*

Randyspeeps: It has come to my attention that Slick and EFC are the current Tag Team Champions. I don't want to know who abused their power to give them a title match, but I would like to know who the hell thought that would be good television? EFC hasn't shown up since Enervator and I returned from the dead. Slick, ran away from the embarrassment of stealing money from charity and aren't both of them like WOTU worshipers?

*Crowd boos*

Randyspeeps: This may surprise some of you, but I've never been a Tag Team Champion. Reason being, I thought the title was beneath me. I thought having a partner would only weaken the magnitude of my greatness.

*Seinfeld nods*

Randyspeeps: But along came MY protege Deadnight Majin. A man that I made. I taught him how to lead, more importantly, how to be a champion.

*Crowd boos*

Randyspeeps: For the most part, he's done an admiral job. I mean he's no Randyspeeps, but he's very effective. He's so effective that I, for the first time, will embark on a quest to win the tag team championship.

*Seinfeld claps*

Randyspeeps: Now I was hoping to come out here, and call out my opponents, but after hearing that my opponents are Slick and EFC, I'm positive they aren't in the arena. With that said, I would like to invite all of you to help me celebrate my Tag Team Title victory next week. Live on Monday Night Raw.

*"Voices" hit as Randyspeeps makes his way to the back*

JLe1223

[53]Feb 11, 2013
    JLe Facebook wrote:

Just recovered from my injuries I recieved at the Royal Rumble, will be making my return soon!

Crulex1369

[54]Feb 12, 2013

thedude200512 wrote:

OOC: Yep. Had to change one of my guys because of a WOTU Storyline, but it's all good.

*Dude backs up in surprise as he sees GM Crulex standing with WOTU's Last Ride and Hockeydude from Corrective Chaos, along with Masked Kane. Crulex wears a grin and licks his lips like a reptile before talking to Dude.*

Crulex: Shocked to see me? Shouldn't be. After all, I just finished doing what you were about to do, and announce my posse for the Torture Chamber match at Elimination Chamber. You see, Hockey and Last Ride here have been aiding me in decimating the WOTU as Corrective Chaos for some time. And in six nights, they will be the ones to hand me the weapons that I will use to demolish you on Sunday.

*Crulex pushes past Dude, Morgan and Otunga with his group, but stops and turns back to Dude to offer one last verbal shot.*

Crulex: I kinda like your spirit, Dude. I hear that even JandSman is aiming to help you take me down Sunday. But it's not going to happen. I look forward to Sunday, when I can really decide what I want to do.........after the blood pours...........at WrestleMania.......

*Crulex and his group leave as Monday Night Raw gets set to begin.*

Edited on 02/12/2013 9:24am

thedude200512

[55]Feb 12, 2013
    Crulex1369 wrote:

thedude200512 wrote:

OOC: Yep. Had to change one of my guys because of a WOTU Storyline, but it's all good.

*Dude backs up in surprise as he sees GM Crulex standing with WOTU's Last Ride and Hockeydude from Corrective Chaos, along with Masked Kane. Crulex wears a grin and licks his lips like a reptile before talking to Dude.*

Crulex: Shocked to see me? Shouldn't be. After all, I just finished doing what you were about to do, and announce my posse for the Torture Chamber match at Elimination Chamber. You see, Hockey and Last Ride here have been aiding me in decimating the WOTU as Corrective Chaos for some time. And in six nights, they will be the ones to hand me the weapons that I will use to demolish you on Sunday.

*Crulex pushes past Dude, Morgan and Otunga with his group, but stops and turns back to Dude to offer one last verbal shot.*

Crulex: I kinda like your spirit, Dude. I hear that even JandSman is aiming to help you take me down Sunday. But it's not going to happen. I look forward to Sunday, when I can really decide what I want to do.........after the blood pours...........at WrestleMania.......

*Crulex and his group leave as Monday Night Raw gets set to begin.*

Bring it on buddy, for it will be my guys that will be helping to bring you down in five days

Deadnight-Majin

[56]Feb 13, 2013
    • level: 18

This happens on Raw.

*"Deathrider" hits. Deadnight Majin enters alone.*

King: Michael, don't you think it's a little odd that Majin and Randyspeeps came out separately tonight?

Cole: Well King, usually I would say yes, but they didn't seem to be getting on too well last week.

King: Well they aren't gonna be able to win the tag titles if they aren't on the same page!

Cole: I agree.

*Majin enters the ring.*

Majin: Remember the Royal Rumble last year?

*Some faint "Kreater" chants start.*

Majin: No you idiots I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about the single most important thing that happened that night.

*"Cru-lex" chants start.*

Majin: Morons. Evidently, I need to refresh your goldfish-esque memories. Hit it, Kidman.

*Footage rolls on the titantron of El Mask vs Slick. El Mask ducks a lariat, then nails Slick with an RKO, before pinning him. The footage ends.*

Majin: That's right. Royal Rumble 2012 was the debut of El Mask, and also the night I beat the sham of a man that you people call "Slick". Something my "mentor" Randyspeeps has never succeeded in doing.

Cole: Oh my, I wonder where this going.

Majin: Yes, Randyspeeps has feuded with Slick before, and he delivered fantastic...theatrics. Speeps always guarantees great TV, while Deadnight Majin always guarantees victory. You know how many singles matches I've lost in my career? One. And that was to Enervator, which basically means it was to Enervator, Batista, Torrie and his at-the-time associate Vince Mcmahon, so it didn't even count. As for tag titles, I've held those too, another thing Randyspeeps has never managed to do without me. Hell, I won them on my second show here, and would have took them on the first had Danny Ranger not hit me with that godforsaken lead pipe of his.

*"Danny Ranger" chants begin.*

Majin: Shut up. So, at Elimination Chamber, the greatest team since -

King: Who the hell is that?!

* Two balaclava'd men slide into the ring. Majin turns around and receives a boot straight to the face, then a brass knuckle punch. He crumbles as the men flee.*

Cole: What in the world just happened?

King: Deadnight Majin was jumped!

*Security hit the ring and medics tend to Majin as Raw cuts to commercial.*

Crulex1369

[57]Feb 16, 2013
    *On Friday Night Smackdown, GM Crulex appears on the titantron sitting in his office, clad in a dark robe with the hood over his head, grinning from ear to ear as he sits perched in his chair. The three members of the Shield as well as Hockeydude, Last Ride and Masked Kane from Corrective Chaos flank him from behind and it looks like an army behind the crazed general manager.*

Crulex: For the past two weeks, things have slowly come to the way they should be. As I have planned them. I offered someone in the TWF to step up to me, so that I could make an example of them. To show everyone how treacherous the road to WrestleMania would be this year. Dude, you did well to step up, and this Sunday at this Elimination Chamber, when you and I enter the first ever Torture Chamber match, all will be even. Just you, me, and the weapons our men will hand us to finish the job. I hope you are ready.

*Crulex looks to his left, not quite looking at the Shield but seeing their position.*

Crulex: And these men will do what they do best, which is to keep others at bay while I work. They may have their hands full with Cena, Ryback and Sheamus, but then again, everyone has their hands full with the Shield. They know their orders, and they have already done their job. *Crulex finally settles back in his chair, looking back at the screen and holding up three pictures taken out of a folder. One picture has the Tag Team Champions Slick and EFC, the other has CPman and the last one has GoldenageNick. Crulex frowns and shows his teeth as he growls out his next statement.*

Crulex: To Deadnight Majin and Randyspeeps, and those in the chamber not pictured here..........a bounty has been issued. To the men who pin any of these four men at Elimination Chamber, taking away either the chance to be TWF Champion or Tag team champion, I will award ten thousand dollars. I want their heads. I want to see them suffer. And while you may have qualms about doing something I want.......money and championship gold speaks volumes more than any moral compass ever could. You are all greedy and selfish in your own way. Simply give into those desires, and at least one of you will be rewarded handsomely. As for the United States Championship, I feel that it is time to let JLe and Frieza know who they are facing. Say hello to Skinsfan this Sunday when he joins you in that triple threat, boys. If you can't beat a member or Ortonism, what makes you think you deserve the United States Championship? Besides........Ortonism is responsible for this US title mess, so feel free to let him know what you think about it yourselves.

*Crulex laughs and wiggles his fingers in the air, like a puppeteer fiddling with invisible strings.*

Crulex: My plans are set, and everything is in place. Every move has been made to my greatest benefit. Now all that is left is to watch the world crumble around everyone who chose to defy me. To criminalize and demonize me. Funny........but pathetic. It's time I handed down my verdict. And this Sunday........you will all be found guilty and pay.......very......dearly.

*Crulex rolls his chair back, still laughing madly. Etched into the back of the black chair is one acronym in white lettering: J.A.I.L*

Randyspeeps

[58]Feb 16, 2013
    Randyspeeps Official Twitter wrote:
    After hearing about the bounty situation, Randyspeeps has rehired long time associate Mark Henry.