We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable Royal Rumble 2013 build up thread

Who will win the rumble?

Deadnight-Majin

[1]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 18

December saw two massive power shifts, Crulex's ascension to Co-GM, then JandSman's shocking title victory over his new business partner! Will the battle between the two GMs dominate the new year, or will Ortonism throw a spanner in the works when Deadnight Majin uses his title rematch? With the US title now around the waist of Randyspeeps, do any up and comers stand a chance of ever holding the belt? Will a new tag team division form, or will Kreater and Gamerguy spend the year repeatedly defending against Slick and EFC? Find out all that and more in THIS thread!

Matches:

TWF World Heavyweight Championship: JandSman (c) vs Crulex1369 vs Deadnight-Majin

Royal Rumble match

United States Championship Street Fight: Randyspeeps (c) vs JLe1223

US title number one contendership Ladder match: TheDude vs Frieza

Tag Team Championship Falls Count Anywhere:The Kreater (c) & Gamerguy (c) vs Slick & EFC

Edited on 01/24/2013 5:49am
    Edited 8 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[2]Dec 17, 2012

This takes place on Raw.

*Raw opens with Ortonism already in the ring, minus Randspeeps, as "My Time" plays. *

Cole: Welcome to -

JBL: Shut up Cole, a great man is about to speak!

*The music stops.*

Majin: Last night's pay per view was a classic in the making. I destroyed that whining loser Nick, before the founder of this stable crushed that nobody Jake Frato and lifted the United States championship.

Enervator: It was actually JLe who he beat.

Majin: JLe? Who the hell is that?

*Majin turns to SkinsFan, who shrugs*

King: Hey, how come Randyspeeps isn't out here?

Majin: Since you're wondering, Jerry, Randyspeeps isn't out here as he has a personal address to deliver following his title victory, he'll be out later.

King: How does he do that?!

JBL: He's the ace of this company, his hearing is almost superhuman! Now shut up and listen to the man!

Majin: Thank you, John. As I was saying, last night's show was a classic in the making, until the "main event".

Cole: Ha! Majin is just annoyed he wasn't in it! He's such a sore loser!

JBL: Shut up!

Majin: It's no secret that I don't like many people in this business. But there are only two men whom I truly despise. You can probably guess who they are.

*"Jandsman sucks" chants begin. They give way to chants of "Cru-lex"*

Majin: Correct. I firmly believe that JandSman is not only the worst thing to ever happen to this company, but to the entire earth. His existence alone irritates me. And then you have Leonard, with whom I had what has been dubbed the "feud of the year".

*"Feud of the year" chants begin.*

Majin: You people are such sheep. I could literally say anything and you'd immediately start chanting it.

*"Anything" chants begin.*

Majin: Idiots.

*An "idiots" chant begins but quickly dies out.*

Majin: The thing is with Leonard though, although my hate for him is strong, I actually respect him.

*The crowd cheer.*

Majin: At least I did. We nearly killed each other throughout the summer and autumn, and then he finally beat me at hell in a cell. In fact, he broke me. I've never experienced anything like it. I barely walked away from that match, and looking back on it, I realised he truly was a warrior.

*More cheering.*

Majin: As I'm sure you all realised, as a former champion, I have a rematch clause.

*Massive pop*

Majin: I could have used it at Survivor Series, but I had other matters to attend to. I considered it at TLC, but then JandSman declared himself number one contender. The prospect of seeing Crulex take that wretched excuse of a man to hell was too great, so I sat back after my match (in the Ortonism hotel suite of course, not in that crappy arena), grabbed a beer, then fully expected to enjoy the main event. What followed, was the biggest travesty in TWF history.

JANDSMAN beat Crulex. How does that even make sense?I finally buy into the "elemental demon"'s hype, then he gets beat by JANDSMAN? This was a disaster too big for me to ignore. I can't let this business go down the drain again. The single greatest moment in the history of this company was at Summerslam 2011 when I disposed of JandSman and took his job. I was the saviour of the Roundtable, the hero of the TWF Universe. Of course, I then abandoned the company, leaving it in utter turmoil, but that's because back then, I didn't have Ortonism. TWF fans, don't fear, 2013 will NOT be the year of the JandSman. 2012 was a hell of a year for Ortonism, but 2013 will be Ortonism's year. I am officially cashing in my rematch clause, so at the Royal Rumble, I will face the scum of the earth, take his title and restore the TWF to greatness. If Corporate Leonard wants to join in, then I welcome him, if he's the same man that turned up at TLC last night then I'll have no trouble disposing of them both. JandSman, Crulex....

*Majin pauses, staring at the stage and beyond.*

Majin: You've been put on notice.

*The crowd pop, some cheering, some booing. "My Time" plays. Ortonism leave.*

Edited on 12/17/2012 2:06pm

thedude200512

[3]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 20

I am hearby officially announcing that I would like to challenge for the US Championship at the Royal Rumble

Randyspeeps

[4]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 34

*Raw returns from commercial with the ring decorated in Red, Blue and White LED balloons. There is a podium set up in the middle of the ring with a LED American flag hanging on front. "Voices" hit as Randyspeeps makes his way into the arena greeted to a flurry of boo's.*

Cole: Have you noticed that Randyspeeps stopped using Ric Flair's old theme song?

King: It is odd. He's gone back to that killer voices theme.

Cole: Knowing Speeps there's a good reason for the change.

King: Well, it's time for the commencement speech from Randyspeeps.

Cole: commencement speech?

King: Yes. Speeps wants to commence the beginning of his title reign.

*Randyspeeps makes his way to the ring with his United States Championship over his shoulders while Seinfeld is walking behind him with the money in the bank briefcase. Seinfeld enters the ring and opens up the ropes for Speeps. Speeps takes his spot at the podium as he begins to speak.*

Randyspeeps: It is I, Randyspeeps.

King: I love how he always starts like that.

Cole: Vintage Randyspeeps!

Randyspeeps: Last night, a young up and comer walked into the Barclay arena filled with confidence. Filled with joy. He had all the momentum in the world, but more importantly he had determination.

Cole: Kind words from Speeps.

King: I don't think it will stay that way much longer.

Randyspeeps:Yet he failed. In fact, he failed miserably. Now he did earn an ounce of my respect for lasting more that 2 minutes in the ring with me, but he shouldn't flatter himself. Lets take a look:

*A video of Speeps v. JLE begins to play. The match has already been in progress and it's towards it's conclusion:

Randyspeeps is gingerly making his way to the top of the ladder. The United States Championship and MITB briefcase are dangling above the ladder. JLE is laid out in the corner of the ring. Speeps makes it up to the top rope, but JLE is able to recover and climb the other side of the ladder. Speeps is pissed and tries to kick JLE off, but JLE catches Speeps leg, and is able to deliver a roundhouse kick to Speeps sending both men crashing off the ladder.

The crowd is chanting "this is awesome" as both men struggle to recover. Speeps gets to his knees and at the same time JLE gets on his knees. They begin delivering blows to each other. JLE gets the upper-hand and is able to deliver a DDT out of no where to Speeps. The fans erupt. JLE briskly begins to climb the ladder but Mark Henry is running down the ramp. Mark Henry gets in the ring right when JLE touches the U.S title. Henry tips the ladder over sending JLE crashing out side of the ring. JLE goes crashing through a table that was set up earlier. *Holy Sh*t chants begin. Henry raises his hand in triumph.

Maria runs down to the outside of the ring to check on JLE. Henry sees this and becomes intrigued. He goes over to Maria and tries to sweet talk her. However, Maria slaps Henry in the face. R-Truth runs down and takes Mark Henry out. The fans are going crazy. Henry and Truth battle all the way to the back. In the ring, Randyspeeps begins to climb the ladder. Maria tries to stop him. Speeps jumps down and delivers a RKO to Maria knocking her out cold. Speeps flips the bird to the fans as the are booing him. He begins to slowly climb the ladder while taunting the fallen JLE. He reaches to the top of the ladder and recovers the United States Championship and Money in the Bank contract. Speeps sits on top of the ladder in triumph.*

King: JLE got screwed and Speeps knows it.

Randyspeeps: I was furious at the actions of Mark Henry last night. As a form of punishment, I had him docked $10.00 from his $5,000 weekly pay check.

King: That's 10 less McDoubles for the silverback.

Randyspeeps: JLE had a respectable outing last night. He performed well, but he didn't win. In fact, he couldn't win. I told JLE that I had experience. I've been there, done that. He picked the worst opponent to call out. He tried to look like a hero, by pandering to the stupid people of the TWF universe. And guess what, he lost. He failed to deliver at the most important night of his life. He did what so many done before him, he lost to the great Randyspeeps! And in the process, he put his girlfriend in harms way.

Cole: Well, he's not lying. No matter how it happened, Speeps is the new U.S Champion.

Randyspeeps: What's being overlooked is the fact that I also retained my MITB contract that guarantees me a TWF Championship reign.

King: That's not exactly how it works, but whatever.

Randyspeeps: But most importantly, I have regained a title that I put on the map, the United States Championship. For years this title was touched by unworthy superstars. Superstars who couldn't even lace my boot straps. And finally, the title is back in the hands of daddy!

Cole: Did he just say daddy?

King: He sure did. He called himself the father of the U.S title.

Randyspeeps: Ladies and gentlemen, as the Father of the United States Championship, I now certify that this title reign may now commence!

*"Voices" hit as the Red, blue, and white LED balloons and flag turn to Gold and white. Pyro fills the arena as Speeps raises his hand in the air. Speeps goes to the top rope and celebrates. As he's celebrating, the podium begins to rise.*

Cole: What the-

King: The podium is rising. What is going on here.

*We can see two legs sticking out from under the podium. The podium is flung off the person and JLE is revealed. Speeps doesn't see him but the crowd is going wild. Speeps finally catches on and sees JLE standing in the ring. Speeps tries to escape, but JLE delivers a drop kick to Speeps sending him crashing off the top rope. JLE picks up the United States Championship and tries to hit Speeps with the title, but Seinfeld hits JLE in the back with the MITB briefcase, but it does little damage. JLE delivers a clothesline to Seinfeld sending him crashing out the ring, as Speeps escapes and scurries to the back.*

Cole: What a party crasher JLE is.

King: I can't say I blame him. He got robbed and we all know it.

*JLE celebrates with the U.S title as Raw cuts to commercial.*

Randyspeeps

[5]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 34
    thedude200512 wrote:

I am hearby officially announcing that I would like to challenge for the US Championship at the Royal Rumble

Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    @thedude200512 this is the ear of Randyspeeps. You dont just ask for a title shot son. You earn it. Speeps out!

thedude200512

[6]Dec 17, 2012
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:

@thedude200512 this is the ear of Randyspeeps. You dont just ask for a title shot son. You earn it. Speeps out!
    Mr. Speeps, then how about this at the Royal Rumble I face you in a Non-Title Match and if I beat you that night then at the next PPV I face you for the title how does the sound?

JakeCpFrato

[7]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 14
    Cpman Twitter wrote:
    Funny....I was promised entertainment at the start of Raw. Controversy. Where is it? I could have been out there talking about how I destroyed Hurricane Del Oro with a steel chair and sent him back to his Mansion of Gold in a body bag. Let's see if this guy can actually get out there and say a damn word.

JLe1223

[8]Dec 17, 2012
    thedude200512 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:

Mr. Speeps, then how about this at the Royal Rumble I face you in a Non-Title Match and if I beat you that night then at the next PPV I face you for the title how does the sound?

OOC: Speeps and I are in a middle of a fued right now, so you may have to wait awhile.

thedude200512

[9]Dec 17, 2012
    JLe1223 wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:

OOC: Speeps and I are in a middle of a fued right now, so you may have to wait awhile.
    If I have to I guess I will but I would prefer not to.

spideynerd3

[10]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 29
    The following is a promo Gamerguy sent me to post here for him:

*takes place backstage on raw*

striker: ladies and gentlemen i am here with the new twf tag team champions Gamer and kreater and their valet kelly kelly

so how does it feel winning the tag titles again ?

kreater: what do you think man its awesome

Gamer: hell yeah man we sure showed them i mean come on i knew we could do it right K2 ?

K2: right ..you doubted us didnt you striker ?

striker: ...

Gamer: why is that ?

K2: you didnt think gamer could pull it off ?

or kreater ?

you think we cant do it ?

we lose once and Suddenly you think WE cant win

Gamer: YEAH wtf striker you got something against us

kreater: ???

K2: well??? answer me *her voice gets louder* I Bet YOUR...just jealous........WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH STRIKER ?? DOUBTING GAMER LIKE THAT..AND KREATER WELL ANSWER ME

Gamer: YEAH I KNEW IT YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE WE ARE SOMETHING AND YOUR NOTHING

K2: HOW..COULD YOU...NO NO NO

HOW DARE YOU DOUBT US STRIKER HOW DARE YOU DOUBT GAMER *kelly kelly slaps striker*

Gamer: AWAY FROM US YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF TRASH

*gamer and kelly kelly leave*

*kreater is left confused*

JLe1223

[11]Dec 17, 2012

This takes place after Randyspeeps promo.

(JLe is seen walking in the parking lot, he's about to enter his car until he is stopped by Matt Striker. Annoyed, JLe turns slowly to Matt Striker and glares at him.)

Striker: JLe? I know last night was tough for you to handle.

JLe(while gritting his teeth): Understatment of the year.

Striker: Losing the United States Championship to Randyspeeps in controversial fashion, I want to know how are you feeling right now?

JLe: Did my last statement give you an anwser to how I feel, well I guess to elaborate yes it stings that I fell short and it turns out that Randyspeeps isn't the old fossil that made him out to be. My body may be battered and bruised, the pain is nothing compared to my pride. Still I may be down, but I'm definitely not out, I enjoy a good challenge! Speeps don't want to admit it, but he knows that I was fingertips away to beating him that I pushed him to the upmost limit, Speeps had to fall back on using that big Silverback to do his dirty work. I'm invoking my rematch clause at the Royal Rumble, and the match I choose well your going to find out on Smackdown.

Striker: One more question JLe, you saw the video where Speeps RKO'd Maria....

JLe: What he did to Maria was unforgivable, I don't why she even put herself in harms way to interfere. I will definitely will be calling him out on that. Striker: Well thank for you time JLe.

(Striker leaves and JLe enters his car and is about to turn on the ignition, until he hears footsteps. JLe turns and looks to Maria wearing a neckbrace approaching him. JLe is shocked, and gets out of his car to meet Maria.)

JLe: What are doing here?!

Maria: JLe, I want to help you in taking down Randyspeeps.

JLe: No you're not, what were you thinking last night, pulling a stu-

Maria: I said I wanted tohelp you JLe! What he's done to me last night and what he did to me before Hell in a Cell! I'm going to assist you in taking him down.

JLe: You're just going to be in my way.

Maria: Well you better get used to it, I'm notgoing to sit around and do nothing, while that repulsive, obnoxius monster runs around.I'm not afraid of Randyspeeps!

????: You should be!

(JLe and Maria turn to see Mark Henry walking towards them. The worlds strongest man adjusts his face mask that recieved when JLe kicked him last Friday. Maria petrified hides behind JLe, JLe rolls his eyes and whispers to Maria.)

JLe: So much for you not being afraid (he turns to Mark Henry) the man who costs me my title, I suggest you get out before I break your knees.

Henry: I'm just the messenger boy JLe, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just here to say that you've invoked the wrath of Randyspeeps and he is requesting no DEMANDING that you take me this Friday onSmackdown.

JLe: It'll be a pleasure, I will enjoy tearing you apart!

Henry: I'm not done, Randyspeeps has a message for you Doctor Maria, he says that he is fustrated that he didn'tget a chance to wrestle you in a clean matchdue to (he gives a dirty look at JLe) "distractions" so he isforcing you to a rematch! And JLe if you interfere, then consider your rematch clause null and void because you'll be fired!

(JLe is shocked, Maria looks like she's on the verge of tears.)

Maria(whispering): no.....

JLe: She is NOT a wreslter Henry no deal!

Henry: Hey there's something about Maria, that makes Speeps really angry to the point of rage. Maria said she wanted to take on Speeps, now she gets her chance.

JLe: She never said.....

Henry: I've heard what she said, now if she doesn't wrestle, then Speeps will show incriminating evidence against her that will remove her medical license! You've chosen this path Maria and now you and JLe AND R-Truth will have to suffer for it.

JLe: Speaking of R-Truth.

(Mark Henry is then knocked out cold from R-Truth wearing a Kermit the Frog costume and wielding brass knuckles. JLe steps over the KO'd behemoth and whispers.)

JLe: Tell your boss, that if he doesn't call off the match then I will do everything I can to make sure Ortonism will suffer. (Maria is tears shaking her head.)

Maria: I- I don't want to face him, like that. I-I wanted to help you as in interfering, not wrestling him!

JLe: You won't face him again, I'll make sure of it, but you never should've gotten yourself involved.

Truth: Yeah Ortonism is very dangerous Doc.

Maria: I- I.... JLe: Just go home Maria, Truth take her.

Truth: Yep.

(Truth escorts Maria, while JLe enters his car. He turns it on and almost runs over the KO'd Mark Henry and leaves the arena as the camera fades.)

Edited on 12/18/2012 9:39am
    Edited 4 total times.

JandSman

[12]Dec 17, 2012
    • level: 32

OOC: Expect my celebration promo soon, and it will be a promo to celebrate, but for now enjoy this poster....

Cena

JLe1223

[13]Dec 18, 2012
    Are we going to do the Roundys?

Crulex1369

[14]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 27

JLe1223 wrote:
    Are we going to do the Roundys?

OOC: It's being worked on as we speak. As for my promo later today, expect a minor surprise that will mostly only apply to JandSman and Majin. Oh, and the database will also be updated at some point today.

Edited on 12/18/2012 4:32am

Deadnight-Majin

[15]Dec 18, 2012

I have a proposition. I think whoever wins a Roundtable should be allowed a title match of some sort. It seems a shame that outscoring EVERYONE doesn't achieve anything, especially since it's such a rare thing (I've only won one in two and a half years).

That said, it could end up cluttering the title pictures (I know it would have been a problem for Crulex and I if other challengers kept showing up during our feud), so perhaps a "TV" or an "RT" title could be instituted just for that? Then whoever won an RT could challenge for it at the next PPV. Take this into consideration GMs!

Edited on 12/18/2012 4:47am

enervator

[16]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 38

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

I have a proposition. I think whoever wins a Roundtable should be allowed a title match of some sort. It seems a shame that outscoring EVERYONE doesn't achieve anything, especially since it's such a rare thing (I've only won one in two and a half years).

That said, it could end up cluttering the title pictures (I know it would have been a problem for Crulex and I if other challengers kept showing up during our feud), so perhaps a "TV" or an "RT" title could be instituted just for that? Then whoever won an RT could challenge for it at the next PPV. Take this into consideration GMs!

That's the way it used to be, but I believe it was dropped because like you said, it cluttered things. You'd have potentially endless rematches, plus throwing RT winners into the mix, and it became impossible for anyone new to actually get a title shot. Thus why I only ever got one one-on-one shot in my entire time here, lol. I think they dropped the automatic title shot for winning the RT around the same time that they added the stipulation that if you lost by too many points, you'd lose your rematch. Otherwise, every single title shot was turning into a triple threat or fatal fourway.

JLe1223

[17]Dec 18, 2012
    enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

That's the way it used to be, but I believe it was dropped because like you said, it cluttered things. You'd have potentially endless rematches, plus throwing RT winners into the mix, and it became impossible for anyone new to actually get a title shot. Thus why I only ever got one one-on-one shot in my entire time here, lol. I think they dropped the automatic title shot for winning the RT around the same time that they added the stipulation that if you lost by too many points, you'd lose your rematch. Otherwise, every single title shot was turning into a triple threat or fatal fourway.

I agree, In addition, the constant rematches from Roundtable winners may interfere with fueds.

Crulex1369

[18]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 27

enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

It's as Enervator says, the reason that hasn't been done for a while (along with the rematch clause point thing) was because things got cluttered, especially in the title pictures. However, I do agree that winning the RT should mean something besides a stat and I'll be thinking about possible awards or ideas over the course of the week.

Edited on 12/18/2012 6:28am

JLe1223

[19]Dec 18, 2012
    I still feel that we need to activate a title, like the hardcore championship.

Deadnight-Majin

[20]Dec 18, 2012

Crulex1369 wrote:

enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

It's as Enervator says, the reason that hasn't been done for a while (along with the rematch clause point thing) was because things got cluttered, especially in the title pictures. However, I do agree that winning the RT should mean something besides a stat and I'll be thinking about possible awards or ideas over the course of the week.

Yeah I can see how things went that way, hence the idea for a new belt where the challengers were decided purely by the RT result. Just a suggestion of course.