WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable Royal Rumble 2013 build up thread

Who will win the rumble?

Crulex1369

[61]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 26

*As the 20th Anniversary of Monday Night Raw continues at 8:25 PM, "Anarchy is Awesome" plays and GM Crulex walks out to the ring with a mic in his hand to a mixed reaction of the crowd. Getting into the ring, Crulex addresses the TWF Galaxy.*

King: And here we are, the GM without a championship, Crulex!

Cole: Let's not forget that he was supposed to come out here tonight to make a few things clear, but has promised via tweeter not to take up any more time than necessary.

JR: I smell trouble brewing around these parts. Crulex has a mystery on his hands and two deadly opponents at the Royal Rumble! What a slobberknocker of direction pulling!

Cole: What are you doing here?

JR: 20th Anniversary. Thought I'd drop in for old times sake.

Crulex: Welcome everyone to the historic 20th Anniversary of Monday Night Raw! *Loud pop.* Now, I trying to determine what I was going to do tonight, I realized that this night does not belong to me or any of the other superstars in the back. It belongs to each and every one of you and the superstars other the course of the past twenty years that got us where we are. The likes of Vader, Naikon, the APA, the Hollys, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Cayse, The Rock, Yooperchild, Android, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Doink, Bret Hart, The Million Dollar Man, SSJ and so on. The superstars of long ago and the superstars of today and tomorrow are all here tonight, and instead of wasting time, I'm going to make three huge announcements. First of all, tonight, I have set up a special exhibition match between two former superstars for my own personal interest. And so, we will see the Boogeyman in action against Papa Shango here in this ring!

Cole: Ew! No, please not the Boogeyman!

King: Get ahold of yourself, will ya? Besides, I remember the stuff Papa Shango pulled years ago against the Ultimate Warrior!

JR: What a creepy match-up. Crulex would be the one interested in that.

Crulex: Next up, I have heard CPman's request, and for the most part, I will grant it. And so, officially right here, I can tell you all that CPman vs. Goldenagenick will take place at the Royal Rumble! I'll leave the details of the Managers up to those two and the Board, but for the most part, you have my approval!

King: Oh man! I've been wanting to see those two go at it for weeks! I can't wait!

JR: And you know that with two weeks to go, they'll have enough time to cut at each other's throats even more.

Cole: Sure is a heated rivalry.

Crulex: And finally, I have--

*Suddenly, Crulex gets cut off by "Loyalty" by D12 and the audience lets out serious boos as Gamerguy and The Kreater come out to the ring with mics and mocks the audience, doing their best to make fun of them.*

Kreater: Let me guess, Crulex…..

Crulex: That's GM Crulex to you.

Kreater: Your last announcement was to take Slick and EFC out of Gamerguy and I's match at the Royal Rumble and replace them with a tag team who actually have a chance.

Gamerguy: Or just give your two favorite superstars the night off.

Crulex: You have got to be kidding me.

Kreater (getting into the ring): No, not at all. You see, you have yet to correct your mistake. You have yet to take that stipulation of a Falls Count Anywhere out of our Tag Team Championship match.

Gamerguy: Or better yet, just not have the tag title match at all.

Crulex: You two just don't learn do you? I am not your buddy. I'm not your friend. I'm your boss, for the most part, and you face off against whoever is standing next in line. You two and Slick and EFC are still on at Royal Rumble in the Falls Count Anywhere match. I would use the time to train and not try to weasel your way out of the match!

*The crowd lets out a pop as Kreater and Gamerguy stew at not getting what they want.*

JR: Way to stick to your guns, Crulex.

Cole: It is the fairest call he's made as GM. But he better not dig himself into a hole with the tag team champions out here.

King: What are they going to do? Attack him?

Kreater: You know what? You can't be the boss if you're not around. If you're not going to change the match, then Gamerguy and I will just have to show you what we will do to Slick and EFC at the Royal Rumble!

*And with that Kreater and Gamerguy drop their mics and start towards Crulex, but just then Slick and EFC jump over the barricades and slide into the ring. With EFC attacking Kreater and Slick going after Gamerguy, the two teams battle it out inside the ring until Gamerguy is clothesline out of the ring and Kreater rolls out himself. Slick and EFC give chase after Kreater and Gamerguy until the two men are gone and in the back. Slick and EFC stand on the stage for a moment, and then suddenly "Fight Like This" by Decyfer Down hits and GM JandSman comes out. After a moment of reluctance and surprise, the three men agree and in a typical "Special Raw Moment", JandSman, Slick and EFC pose for the fans for a one night only International Express reunion! JandSman nods at Crulex with a confident grin, holding up the TWF Champion, and the JandSman, Slick and EFC shake hands, heading to the back. Crulex slow claps for the special moment and goes to leave, but the lights go out and on the titantron, the following appears:*

(Pretend that this is swirling and moving. Couldn't find a good gif of this.)

(Pretend this actually says 13 days, 2 hours and then the 10 second countdown. Again, hard to find good gifs anymore).*

*The lights come back on and Crulex starts looking around, worried about something before heading to the back, as everyone else is left confused and Raw continues as normal.*

Edited on 01/14/2013 9:50am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLe1223

[62]Jan 15, 2013
    • level: 20
    This happens around an hour into RAW

(The crowd cheers when JLe's song plays and JLe comes out with a sledgehammer and runs to the ring, eager to face Enervator and Batista. A few minutues later, I walk alone plays and Batista arrives..... alone and wearing a white suit with sunglasses looking particularly smug. He does a little dance much to the annoyance to the booing crowd and walks slowly to the ring and takes out his personal mic.)

Batista: How are you doing you fat loser?!

(JLe remains stonefaced.)

Batista: I came here to call off the match! Why should I risk my MMA AND acting career, because this fat loser wants to wrestle me!

(The crowd boos.)

JLe: You forgot one person.

Batista: Who?!

JLe: Your best friend.

Batista: WE'RE NOT FRIENDS!!!!!!

JLe: No your current best friend.

Batista: I don't know what you're talking about?! Are you trying mess with me?!

JLe: Think long and hard and it'll come to you.

(Batista ponders on what JLe says, for two minutes he doesn't seem to get what JLe is saying.)

JLe: It's starts with an E.

Batista: Eve? No way! She couldn't handle me in bed!!!! That's why she's sleeping with Enervator!!!!

(Batista realizes that he just remembered Enervator.)

Batista: Ohhhhhh! Enervator, well that fat loser wrestles when he feels like it and he prefers to "wrestle" with Eve and Torrie than you!

JLe: Sorry I don't prefer to "wrestle" Enervator that way thank you very much.

Batista: And I'm too valuable of an actor/MMA to be fighting you so goodbye!

JLe: Wait!

Batista: What?!

JLe: Have you seen Randyspeeps lately?

Batista: No! He's still nursing his injury that Maria inflicted on him last Friday!

JLe: Well if you see him (he comes closer to Batista) tell him.....

Batista: Yeah.......

(JLe hits Batista in the gut with the sledgehammer hard. The Ref rings the bell and JLe raises the hammer of over his head and whacks Batista within every inch of his body, until he is broken and bloodied on the cusp of blacking out. JLe takes off Batista's blood stained jacket and puts him in the position for Flashbang, he hits it and exits the ring and searches for a chair. After finding one, he wraps the chair around Batista's neck and goes to the top rope and hits a leg drop, breaking his neck. JLe pins him and the ref mercifully counts to three.)

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner: JLe!

(JLe takes Batista's personal mic and whispers next to the barely concious Batista.)

JLe: The time of playing games with Randyspeeps is over! It;s time to take this seriously, If he's crying because he got his butt handed to him by a woman, then I suggest he sucks it in. Tell him to get his rear end over Smackdown and we will have a (he takes a long look at the bloodied Sledgehammer.) disscussion. Got it?!

(JLe steps over Batista as the paramedics rush over to attend to Batista while the camera fades.)

slick14805

[63]Jan 15, 2013
    • level: 19
    OOC: Good promo Crulex!

*This takes place somewhere during the final hour of the RAW 20th anniversary special*

"Fight Like This" hits as the International Express come out once more. They get a huge pop from the crowd.

JR: Great to see Slick and EFC back tonight in the 20th anniversary of RAW! These guys have pretty much just been showing up only on ppv.

Cole: They are very busy men JR. It can't be a 20th anniversary without Slick talking!

King: I don't have a very good feeling about this though.

JBL: What happened to the evil Slick? All I saw was a big softy again earlier tonight coming out and doing a shameless pose with JandSman. I thought Slick was done with that.

Slick, JandSman, and EFC pose in the ring as the fans go nuts chanting 'I.E'.

Slick: What's going on Houston?!! (Crowd gos nuts) It's been a long time since I've been on RAW. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I was on here. I think I was destroying Randyspeeps which by the way wasn't even nominated for a feud of the year or match of the year.

Cole: For shame!

JBL: Slick was robbed! I think he was only nominated once if I remember correctly.

JandSman: Slick you said you weren't going to make a big deal out of....

Slick: Shut up!! I destroy Randyspeeps and you people just pretend it never happened! In fact, why don't we go over all the categories for the Roundys shall we? Crulex claims they are not rigged, but let's just take a closer look ourselves.

EFC: (Clears throat) Biggest Return Of the Year goes to Deadnight Majin. (fans cheer) I'm sorry, but I clearly deserved to win that one.

Slick: Actually you didn't. (Fans laugh) Okay that sounds pretty fair I can see Deadnight winning that one. Next one please.

EFC: Best promo work of the Year.... wtf is this?! Are they trying to say this is all fake or something? (Fans laugh) Apparently Crulex won.

Slick: Well he does use a lot of big fancy words and stuff. By the way what we're doing right now EFC is called a promo.

EFC: Ahh!! Well okay I guess Crulex can take this one who cares. What?!! CPman won Most Improved Of The Year!! Are you people retarded?!

Slick: Well CPman did win one more match then he did last year which was only like two so I guess he improved. (Fans laugh) However...... he didn't deserve this Roundy! I kind of feel like Gamerguy should've won this one since he did step up this year and you know helped create that dumb Sexiest Tag Team Ever crap.

EFC: I actually think Deadnight should've won that one. I mean he did the whole El mask thing and then ended up being the leader of Ortonism. He really improved! Okay next category..... Mid-carder of the year goes to Frieza! Sounds about right.

Slick: Yeah I agree Frieza earned that one. Stable of the Year goes to Ortonism! (Fans go nuts) Well I guess they barely beat the Young Gunners.

EFC: Hahaha oh come on now it was a no contest. Ooh you are gonna love this next one Slick! The Sexiest Tag Team Ever won tag team of the year! Wow 2012 sure sucked for tag teams if they were the best option huh?

Slick: Are you serious?! By the way this is the ONLY category I'm nominated in. Thanks TWF Universe. I'll remember that next time you guys want me to come back. Why aren't Slick and EFC nominated here? We would've obviously won. I mean we beat those Sexiest Tag Losers.

EFC: 2012 Shocker of the Year goes to EL Mask being revealed as Deadnight! (Fans cheer) Hahaha wow it was soooo obvious it was him!

Slick: Shut up EFC that was good, but not as good as Kreater actually winning a 40 man Royal Rumble match. I mean Kreater sucks balls and he won that damn thing! Huge shocker!! (Fans laugh) I guess me turning on you people wasn't even good enough to be nominated because you know Slick VS. Speeps never happened.

EFC: Oh come on now why do you even care what these people think is worthy of being nominated? They lost all credibility the moment CPman won Most Improved. (Crowd is split)

Slick Ooh here is my favorite! Feud of the Year! We got almost every big feud on here except Slick VS. Speeps. Wait why the hell is Speeps VS. Sonic on here? Crulex and Deadnight win obviously since my big feud wasn't even on here to begin with.

EFC: Ooh you are not going to like this one either. Match of the Year! Apparently the Royal Rumble match was the match of the year. Crulex and Dedanight and Speeps VS. Sonic tied for second somehow.

Slick: Yes let's not put Slick VS. Speeps at SummerSlam on there why don't we. Was Speeps VS. Sonic really that good? (Fans go nuts) I don't even remember what happened to be honest. Again another Roundy I was robbed off.

EFC: Superstar of the Year is the last one! Crulex won and is now officially a HOF superstar. (Fans go nuts) Wow better luck next year JandSman you loser hahaha! You always lose Superstar of the Year!

Slick: Crulex's name has been on that ballot for a while so he deserved to win that one, but also my buddy here JandSman deserved to win. JandSman I'm sorry, but I don't think you'll ever be a HOF superstar. These fans just don't love you enough to vote you in. How in the world did Crulex even become a GM anyways? Oh well, I could care less. Oh and once again my name was left off of that category. I wasn't even considered a nominee! Did they really want Crulex to win that badly?

JandSman: Slick you just went through the whole Roundy awards what the hell is your damn point?! That you were robbed of many awards?! Did you even vote?! Why do you suddenly care about this stuff?!

Slick: My point is that Crulex is an idiot and he purposely didn't include me in many categories because he knew I would have dominated the Roundys! (Fans are split) My point is that I'm officially entering the Royal Rumble and I'm going to make sure Kreater, Speeps, or any TWF superstar don't win it! I'm sick and tired of this stupid company looking down on me! Consider this my resignation!

EFC kicks JandSman in his privates and then Slick hits the Special Delivery on him! Slick takes off his suit and tie to reveal a WOTU shirt on him! EFC also has a WOTU shirt on! The crowd is stunned.

JR: My gawd ol' mighty!! The chances of a WOTU superstar winning the Rumble have just sky rocketed!

Cole: Slick and EFC just quit?! I don't know what to say!

King: I knew I had a bad feeling about this!

JBL: Wow!! The landscape of the TWF has been changed forever! The WOTU has just gotten themselves a big time player.

Slick goes outside and gets his trusty sledgehammer as the fans are still stunned. EFC holds JandSman in position as Slick bashes his skull with the sledgehammer.

Slick: F you all! I'm through with this crap!

"Fight Like This" hits as Slick and EFC leave proudly wearing their WOTU shirts.

Crulex1369

[64]Jan 16, 2013

OOC: Holy crap! What a return and surprise by Slick! Things just got a lot more interesting. Damn!

CrulexTwitter wrote:
    Just when I thought Slick had changed and was back to his old self again, he does the unthinkable and turns his back on the TWF. Maybe he'll succeed, or maybe he'll fall and come crawling back just like every other TWF'er who quit, ran off to WOTU, and came back. For the TWF, I'll be seeing you two soon enough. Until then, you're Killer and Spidey's problem.

TheKreater

[65]Jan 16, 2013
    • level: 3
    Kreater Twitter wrote:
    So the International Express is now in the WOTU huh? Slick I saw your little segment and I didn't appreciate what you said about Gamerguy and myself. Our tag title match has just gotten very interesting. It's now TWF VS. WOTU baby! These tag titles aren't going nowhere! There is a reason why we won tag team of the year and in two weeks you'll find out once more why we won. #SexiestTagTeamEver #TWF4Life

thedude200512

[66]Jan 16, 2013

I willing to face anyone or am willing to team with anyone in a match at the Rumble

goldenagenick24

[67]Jan 17, 2013
    • level: 17

GAN24Official wrote:

So CPman or Jake Frato or whoever he is didn't show? Figures. I'll gladly take theforfeit win but if he wants to man up he'll set a time and date for us to meet. See you then.

OOC: Man does it feel dead around here. Sorry I haven't been that active but I currently am getting into the thick of a 23 credit semester plus I'm performing in a show so my time is entirely consumed. I have a couple ideas to bring people but for now I'm going to be posting topics to get conversation going.

Crulex1369

[68]Jan 17, 2013
    thedude200512 wrote:

I willing to face anyone or am willing to team with anyone in a match at the Rumble

OOC: You've got Frieza at the Royal Rumble for the #1 Contendership of the US title as well as being in the Rumble itself. And don't worry about it Nick. 23 credits and shows, I'm surprised you're able to post at all. As we always say around here, take your time and focus on your life first. That's more important.

BIC:
    CrulexTwitter wrote:

I may have misjudged The Sexiest Tag Team of all Time. Almost everything they said was true, and my past history blinded me. But no more. Gamerguy, Kreater, for the TWF, I call upon you to whip some *ss at the Rumble and keep those Tag Team Titles on the A Brand. As for GM JandSman and Deadnight Majin, I'm not through with either of you yet. This has only just begun.

slick14805

[69]Jan 17, 2013
    *This takes place on TWF Smackdown*

The Sexiest Tag Team Ever are in the middle of a match facing off against Brodus Clay and Zack Ryder. Gamerguy distracts the referee long enough for Kreater to sneak in a cheap low blow to Zack Ryder. Kelly Kelly cheers them on as the fans give them a mixed reaction. Suddenly, the fans start cheering like crazy. The camera reveals Slick and EFC making their way down to the front row!

Cole: What are these guys doing here?! I thought they were no longer affiliated with the TWF! We need some security!

Kreater and Gamerguy are face to face to with them talking trash at them. It doesn't take long for security to arrive. Slick and EFC gladly show their tickets. They have popcorn and beer.

JBL: It looks like they payed to be here tonight Cole. They are obviously scouting The Sexiest Tag Team Ever.

Slick has a 'WOTU is better than the TWF' sign, but it's quickly confiscated. Security tells Kreater and Gamerguy they can't kick them out since they actually bought tickets. Kreater turns back around to continue fighting Zack Ryder as EFC throws popcorn at him. The fans around the International Express are super happy to be near them. Slick and EFC successfully start a wave as the fans have almost completely forgotten about the actual match.

JBL: Hahaha oh man the International Express is playing some serious mind games right now. Zack Ryder and Brodus Clay have turned the tables on The Sexiest Tag Team Ever.

Slick starts a 'Kreater sucks' chant that actually does go around. Kreater is pissed.

Cole: The International Express have brainwashed our fans! They are using them against us. Do these people not know that they are no longer in the TWF?!

EFC buys popcorn for everyone around them and then encouarges them to throw it at Kelly Kelly. Kelly Kelly isn't very pleased when popcorn starts flying at her. Kreater tags in Gamerguy as Gamerguy stops Zack from tagging in Brodus. Kreater starts talking crap to Slick and EFC.

Kreater: Oh you guys think you're funny huh?

Slick Kreater sucks! Kreater sucks!

The chants start again as they start throwing popcorn at Kreater now.

EFC: You can't hit us we're just regular costumers! Hahaha! Go ahead and hit me I dare ya! I'll sue you for every penny you have!

Gamerguy is being double teamed by Brodus and Zack Ryder as Zack starts a 'Woo woo woo' chant going. Kelly encouarges Kreater to just ignore them. Kreater goes back to ringside as Gamerguy tags him in. Kreater angrily spears Brodus out of the ring and then avoids the Rough Ryder. He hits the Kreation out of nowhere for the win.

Winners: The Sexiest Tag Team Ever

Slick and EFC aren't very pleased with the results so they decide to leave ignoring the fans who want to shake their hands.

Cole: That's right get out of here! These guys have some nerve coming here!

The Sexiest Tag Team Ever celebrate in the ring staring down the International Express. Slick and EFC begin to laugh.

Slick: I strongly encourage you guys to watch the WOTU this Monday! It's much better than this piece of crap show!

The camera quickly goes back to The Sexiest Tag Team Ever daring Slick and EFC to come to the ring. The fans start a 'TWF' chant as Smackdown goes to a commercial break.

Deadnight-Majin

[70]Jan 17, 2013
    • level: 18

People of the RT, please PM me when a match is added to the card. I tend to read all the promos in blocks at the end of the week rather than as they are posted, whereas I check my messages daily.

thedude200512

[72]Jan 17, 2013
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:

OOC: You've got Frieza at the Royal Rumble for the #1 Contendership of the US title as well as being in the Rumble itself. And don't worry about it Nick. 23 credits and shows, I'm surprised you're able to post at all. As we always say around here, take your time and focus on your life first. That's more important.

BIC:
    CrulexTwitter wrote:

I may have misjudged The Sexiest Tag Team of all Time. Almost everything they said was true, and my past history blinded me. But no more. Gamerguy, Kreater, for the TWF, I call upon you to whip some *ss at the Rumble and keep those Tag Team Titles on the A Brand. As for GM JandSman and Deadnight Majin, I'm not through with either of you yet. This has only just begun.

Lex,

when did the ^^ happen

thedude200512

[73]Jan 17, 2013
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

December saw two massive power shifts, Crulex's ascension to Co-GM, then JandSman's shocking title victory over his new business partner! Will the battle between the two GMs dominate the new year, or will Ortonism throw a spanner in the works when Deadnight Majin uses his title rematch? With the US title now around the waist of Randyspeeps, do any up and comers stand a chance of ever holding the belt? Will a new tag team division form, or will Kreater and Gamerguy spend the year repeatedly defending against Slick and EFC? Find out all that and more in THIS thread!

Matches:

TWF World Heavyweight Championship: JandSman (c) vs Crulex1369 vs Deadnight-Majin

Royal Rumble match

United States Championship: Randyspeeps (c) vs JLe1223

US title number one contendership: TheDude vs Frieza

I now simply known as Dude Majin

Crulex1369

[74]Jan 18, 2013
    thedude200512 wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:

BIC:
    CrulexTwitter wrote:

Lex,

when did the ^^ happen

Last year. Literally. Frieza challenged you on the 31st and it got made official because of your willingness to face anyone.

JLe1223

[75]Jan 18, 2013
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

People of the RT, please PM me when a match is added to the card. I tend to read all the promos in blocks at the end of the week rather than as they are posted, whereas I check my messages daily.

OOC: The match between Speeps and I is a Street Fight.

thedude200512

[77]Jan 18, 2013
    Frieza4226 wrote:

Monday Night Raw

*On the last Raw of 2012, "Only a Chilling Elegy" begins to play, and King Frieza makes his way to the ring, making sure to take a mic on his way in. Going over to the turnbuckle and taking a seat on the top, King Frieza smiles, cocking his fedora hat back so the camera can catch his face.*

Frieza: Ah yes. 2012's end of the year Raw. The night where everyone will state that 2013 will be their year and how much better they will get. But I have never had to "get better". I have never needed "my own year". I have been the best wrestler to do battle in this ring since I walked into the Royal Rumble two years ago and I have been rolling for quite some time. Even when some of my fellow superstars fell off the map or fell on hard times, what have I truly suffered? My light heavyweight reign did not beat ALLPR0's, and one failed fluke attempt at the World Championship. Two misses out of twelve consecutive months filled with hits. That should be more than enough to tell you that the weak dogs bark, and Frieza simply bites anyone who stands against me. 2013 will be much like 2012 for King Frieza. I will finish what I started, and everyone will finally bow to me.

*Frieza hops off the turnbuckle and points to the back.*

Frieza: Now, my road to Wrestlemania begins right now. For a while now, I have heard one superstar try to get back into the title picture and has try to enlist the help of someone else. The one they call "Dude", you are a former tag team champion, and yet you are trying to break back in to that same division? To what end? It doesn't matter. No one seems to have taken you up on your offer, and so you stated that you would willing face whomever challenged you. I see a way to grant both of your wishes. Dude, I hereby challenge you to a match for the #1 Contendership of United States Title. You're opponent at TLC was me, and only because your opponent failed to show up, as mine did. I offer you a chance for revenge and the title shot you desire. All you have to do is face the most dominant superstar in TWF history. Will you accept, or must I offer someone else a chance at glory? I await to hear your response.........as for the rest of you in the Royal Rumble...........be prepared to jump me all at once......because alone, you have no chance..............I am Frieza, and I am.......IMMORTAL!!!!!

*"Only a Chilling Elegy" plays the King of the Ring back out of the ring as Frieza makes his way to the back, satisfied with his challenge and threats.*

Frienza, seeing how I clearly missed this promo before, and since it was already announced I graciously accept. Plus your right I never really did get to face my actual opponent at TLC and faced you which I don't mind but you beat me then and I will beat you now. How's about we make this an interesting turn for our match how's about we have not only a No. 1 Contender's match but we make it a Ladder match with the contract for the US Championship Match at Elimination Chamber hanging in the balance and the only way to win the match is to climb the ladder and sign the contract right then and there? So what do you say do you accept the stipulation?

Randyspeeps

[78]Jan 20, 2013
    • level: 34

*Smackdown returns from commercial. "Voices" hit as Randyspeeps makes his way to the ring with the United States Championship over his shoulder and the money in the bank briefcase in hand. Randyspeeps enters the ring and is immediately given a microphone and a spotlight.*

Randyspeeps: Many of you have tweeted me asking why I wasn't on the 20th anniversary of Raw. The answer is simple. Last week on Smackdown Maria decided to feel what a real man felt like. She was a little rough, so I had to get my grapefruits examined.

Matthews: Typical Speeps; bending the truth.

JBL: Bending the truth? We both saw what Maria did. She kneed him in the crotch. She know what she was really doing.

Randyspeeps: I'm not mad at Maria. She has to walk around with JLE all day. She's being deprived of testosterone and who better to feel her needs than yours truly?

Matthews: Are we going to have to listen to this all night? It's sickening.

Randyspeeps: After I got examined, I hoped on a plane and flew to the home of Maria and JLE to pay the happy couple a little visit. Roll the footage Rufus.

*Video begins to play with Randyspeeps, Seinfeld and Mark Henry arriving to JLE's house. Henry is driving a black Lexus with Speeps on the passengers side, while Seinfeld is driving a Ortonism Logo'd monster truck. All three men hop out the vehicles and arrive to JLE's front door. All three men are dressed in full black. Seinfeld has the Money in the Bank Briefcase in hand. Speeps motions for Seinfeld to open the briefcase. Once Sein opens the briefcase he takes out a pair of garden scissors. Speeps takes the scissors and makes his way to the electrical box at the side of the house. Speeps cuts all the wires he see's and then throws the scissors in the neighbors yard. He hurries back to the front door and goes to knock on the door, but he sees a spider crawling around the door knob.*

Randyspeeps: No need to be polite right? Kick the damn door down.

*Mark Henry stands back and charges at the door. He gives one striking kick and the door falls down. In the background we can hear Maria screaming and JLE running down stairs.*

Randyspeeps: I tried to knock, but it wasn't sanitary.

JLE: What the hell are you doing Speeps? It's 2'oclock in the f***** morning. You cant just walk into people's houses.

Randyspeeps: Seinfeld, did we just walk into his house?

Seinfeld: Yes.

Randyspeeps: I guess we can. O! Where are my manners? Good evening, well, I guess good morning.

JLE: Good morning? I ought to kick your ass right now.

*Mark Henry charges towards JLE, but JLE dodges out the way and Henry goes crashing through the staircase wall. A loud thud can be heard and the stairs begin to fall and smoke emerges from the rubble. JLE goes to charge Speeps, but Speeps shoves Seinfeld in the way and Sein takes a huge spear that sends him flying out the house. Speeps picks up the MITB briefcase and bashes JLE over the head. The briefcase lays JLE out. Maria charges at Speeps and jumps on his back. Speeps rams his back into a wall knocking Maria unconscious. Henry is able to get back up, and Seinfeld is out cold.*

Randyspeeps: *to Henry* Pick her up and bring her outside.

*Henry picks up Maria and brings her to the front lawn. Speeps proceeds to undress Maria leaving her in nothing but her bra and panties. Henry then drags JLE next to Maria. Speeps wakes up Seinfeld and motions him to get into the monster truck. Henry gets into the black Lexus. Speeps goes to the side of the house and turns on the sprinkler system and then runs into the car with Henry.

The sprinkler system begins to spray water all over Maria and JLE. Maria and JLE regains consciousness and tries to run out of the sprinklers path. As they get to their feet, Seinfeld turns on the truck and drives the truck onto the lawn and attempts to run over both JLE and Maria. JLE and Maria is able to jump out of the way. Seinfeld, because of poor driving skills, tries to dodge the house and ends up running the truck into a tree. In the background sirens could be heard. Members of the neighborhood run out of their house to see the commotion.

Randyspeeps: He's such a dumbass. Leave him! I'm not getting arrested for that idiot.

*Seinfeld drops out of the monster truck. He tries to get on his feet to run to the Lexus, but it's too late. Speeps and Henry speeds away as the cops arrive and arrest Seinfeld. JLE is pissed and Maria is sitting in the front lawn crying as the video comes to a close.*

Matthews: Just sick. How is this man not arrested?

Randyspeeps: All of you people should pray for Seinfeld because he had a horrible night and needs your support.

Matthews: Seinfeld?!? What about Maria? JLE? Their house got trashed and they got humiliated.

JBL: Calm down Josh! They got what was coming to them. You don't mess with Speeps and not expect some kind of damage.

Randyspeeps: I refuse to bail Seinfeld out, so he's going to need all of you to band together and get him out of jail.

Matthews: This man is truly a jerk.

Randyspeeps: JLE, let that be a warning. The next time I'll make sure there's nothing left standing. You're playing a dangerous game boy. I suggest you quit while you still you can.

*"Voices" hit as Randyspeeps leaves the ring.*

Edited on 01/20/2013 10:55am
    Edited 3 total times.

enervator

[79]Jan 20, 2013
    • level: 38

This happens on Smackdown:

*"I Walk Alone" hits, and Enervator comes out pushing Batista in a wheelchair. The crowd roars with laughter when they see this. They wait at the top of the stage, Enervator looking around impatiently.*

Enervator: Isn't this an interview segment? Why isn't anyone out here to interview us?

Josh: This is an interview segment?

JBL: You better get up there before you get fired.

Josh: But I need to be here doing commentary.

JBL: Trust me, no one will miss you.

*Josh runs to the top of the stage. Batista stares at him.*

Batista: You here to make fun of me?

Josh: Of course not!

Batista: Then just ask your damn questions and stop staring at me.

Josh: Oh, okay. I guess we all saw the brutal beating you took at the hands of JLe on the 20th anniversary of Raw, and I think we're all glad to see you're even still alive.

Batista: Really? You don't sound too glad that I'm still alive.

Josh: I am, really!

Batista: I underestimated … what was his name?

Josh: JLe.

Batista: Oh yeah, Jay Lee. I underestimated Jay Lee, and I'm warning every guy in the back not to make the same mistake. That includes you, Randyspeeps, because we've all seen him and his posse making a complete ass out of you.

*The crowd cheers.*

Batista: Thanks to Jay Lee, I can't do things like this anymore.

*Batista stands. Josh gets pale.*

Batista: I can't do things like this, either.

*Batista grabs Josh and Batista Bombs him right on the stage. The crowd cheers.*

JBL: Josh deserved that.

*Batista gives the wheelchair a dirty look, and it shatters into a million pieces.*

Batista: Yeah, Jay Lee sure did give it to me, didn't he?

Enervator: I can't let this continue.

Batista: What?

Enervator: You and I both know how badly JLe beat you the other night. I know you're putting on a brave front for these people, but I can see through it.

Batista: Don't do this.

Enervator: I have to. I have to be honest and give credit where it's due. JLe did destroy you, and the proof is right here.

*Enervator points to Batista's neck. The camera zooms in and we can see a tiny bandaid on it. Batista looks embarrassed.*

Batista: How could you do this to me, Jay Lee? How could you? How could you embarrass me like this? LOL.

*Enervator and Batista head down to the ring to insane heat. Once in the ring, Batista stares at the crowd.*

Batista: Stop booing me.

*The crowd boos even louder. Batista climbs back out of the ring and walks along the security rail. Someone has a "Batista Sucks!" sign, and puts it right in Batista's face. Batista pulls the guy over the rail, literally pulls his arm off, throws it into the crowd, and tosses the guy to the floor. The guy quickly gets up and runs to the back, screaming like a maniac. Suddenly you can hear a pin drop.*

Batista: LOL.

*Batista gets back in the ring.*

Enervator: Anyway--

Batista: There's something else that needs to be addressed.

Enervator: And that is?

Batista: We also saw Maria take out both Randyspeeps and Seinfeld. I want her to get out here right now and explain her actions to me.

Enervator: I'm sure even she wouldn't be stupid to come out to this ring with the two of us here.

*Maria steps out from backstage and heads down to the ring. She looks mesmerized. She stands in front of Batista.*

Batista: Did you take out Randyspeeps and Seinfeld?

Maria: Yes.

Batista: Did you do it to impress me?

Maria: Yes, I mean no. No! I did it for JLe.

Batista: Who's that?

Enervator: Jay Lee.

Batista: Oh, that fat loser. And why are you wasting your time with someone like him?

Maria: I'm not wasting my time! He's the best lover I've ever had!

*Batista stares at her, trying to keep a straight face.*

Batista: I hope to God you're lying about that.

Maria: I'm not! I swear it. He took you out, so he must be pretty good.

Batista: Or maybe you're with him just because you think you can't do any better. What if there were a better offer on the table?

Maria: I'd never turn on him! But … what's the better offer?

Batista: What else? Me.

Maria: I've seen the way you treat people, and I know the way you've treated me! I would never go for someone like you!

Batista: You sure about that?

Maria: Yes.

Batista: Then why are you still in the ring?

Maria: I'm not sure.

*Batista stares at Maria. She tries to look away, but can't. He continues staring. Her face gets flushed. He smirks. She has an orgasm and passes out right in the middle of the ring. He looks around at the audience.*

Batista: Now THAT you can cheer.

*The crowd erupts. JLe starts to climb out from under the ring, but Batista stomps his foot, causing the entire ring to collapse, burying JLe underneath. The crowd is completely insane at this point.*

JBL: Batista's completely out of control, but that was pretty cool.

*"I Walk Alone" hits, and Enervator and Batista head back out of the ring.*

slick14805

[80]Jan 22, 2013
    *This takes place as the final segment for WOTU RAW*

Cole: The clock is about to expire! The International Express is upon us!

King: I'm still in shock that we no longer have an active GM here in the WOTU! Spideynerd has quit being the GM!

Cole: Great just what we needed on the final RAW before the Rumble! Ooh the time is almost up!! 5......4.....3....2...1.

The fans get super excited as "Crash" by Decyfer Down starts to hit. Slick and EFC come out to a huge ovation from the WOTU fans.

King: I never thought I'd see the day that Slick would come to the WOTU! Am I dreaming Cole?

There are International Express signs everywhere at the arena. Spideynerd is shown watching from his office while slowly packing his stuff away.

Cole: Spidey's last great move was signing these men to a WOTU contract! Oh and doing that silly Tough Enough show to find the next GM.

Slick and EFC are wearing a WOTU shirt. The fans are super loud they can't talk even if they tried right now. EFC asks the cameraman to give him his camera and he is now the one recording the show! An International Express logo appears next to the WOTU logo.

EFC: I thought they were going to boo us out of the building!!

Cole: Hahahaha EFC thought they were going to get booed out of this building.

Slick: Hello WOTU fans!! (fans go nuts) You probably don't know us very well (Slick winks), but you will! Oh we're just some guys that will soon bring here the TWF Tag Team Championship belts!! (fans go nuts) We're also going to make sure that the TWF doesn't win the Royal Rumble this Sunday! Here's how we're gonna do that. WOTU superstars I ask that you please come out here right now and join us!

King: Whoa what is this?! These guys are brand spanking new and they're already ordering the guys in the back to come out?! Do they have a death wish?!

The RAW intro music plays as a bunch of WOTU superstars come out including Spideynerd. Notable superstars that came out were shoe crap, Theplayer, Big_Evil, jediknight, Killerband, FullMetalWWant, French Dynasty and TheNewEralcon. They surround the ring obviously not happy to be called out.

Slick: Thanks for coming out. I want you all to get in this ring and do something that will forever go down in history! It'll be the first step in the destruction of the TWF!

Killerband: Why are you doing this? (Killerband gets in the ring) Weren't you born and bred from there? The TWF is your home and now all of a sudden you want to help destroy it?

Slick: I'm doing this because quite frankly I'm tired of the TWF. I'm tired of them always beating you guys. Last year they won the Royal Rumble AND would've won Survivor Series if I had joined Team TWF, but I declined. I had an amazing night at Survivor Series and if I had been on that team I would've helped Team TWF win and you guys would've been 0-2 against them.

The rest of the WOTU superstars enter the ring ready to kick Slick's ass, but Spidey is yelling at them to let him finish.

Slick: Oh I know you guys hate newcomers coming in and calling all the shots, now we're not Ortonism! We're not here to monopolize this company. It's just us two guys! On the contrary, we're here to unionize the WOTU! I know you all have beef with one another, but for one freakin' night and for one freakin' match let's just bury the hatchet and agree to gang up on and eliminate any superstar that breathes TWF!! Let's begin the destruction of that hideous company right now! CPman I'm glad you're out here!

Everyone stares at CPman who is now starting to regret coming out.

Slick: This man loves the TWF! He just quit recently so who's team do you think he's going to be on? Or Gamerguy who also happens to be best friends with Kreater in the TWF? Let's kick their asses and send the TWF a message that this Sunday they will no longer be the big dog!!

CPman and Gamerguy try to fight off all the other WOTU superstars, but they are obviously no match for all of them. EFC is happily filming this and gets some nice closeup shots of CPman and Gamerguy all bloody.

Slick: TWF I hope you're watching this. Because this Sunday the WOTU will be united and one of us will win the Royal Rumble. Let's give it up for the WOTU guys! On three we yell out WOTU! 1...2....3!

Everyone: WOTU!!!!!

The fans go nuts as Slick keeps pumping up the WOTU guys. WOTU ends with Killerband, Spideynerd and Slick shaking hands and then raising each others' arms.