WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable Royal Rumble 2013 build up thread

Who will win the rumble?

JakeCpFrato

[81]Jan 22, 2013
    • level: 13
    OOC: Slick...I...I...Im outspoken representing the WOTU, I have been for months. I still mad mouth the TWF...and I wasn't planning on doing any more appearances on WOTU Raw because I quit at the beginning of that show Dx
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Frieza4226

[82]Jan 22, 2013
    • level: 4

thedude200512 wrote:
    Frieza4226 wrote:

Monday Night Raw

*On the last Raw of 2012, "Only a Chilling Elegy" begins to play, and King Frieza makes his way to the ring, making sure to take a mic on his way in. Going over to the turnbuckle and taking a seat on the top, King Frieza smiles, cocking his fedora hat back so the camera can catch his face.*

Frieza: Ah yes. 2012's end of the year Raw. The night where everyone will state that 2013 will be their year and how much better they will get. But I have never had to "get better". I have never needed "my own year". I have been the best wrestler to do battle in this ring since I walked into the Royal Rumble two years ago and I have been rolling for quite some time. Even when some of my fellow superstars fell off the map or fell on hard times, what have I truly suffered? My light heavyweight reign did not beat ALLPR0's, and one failed fluke attempt at the World Championship. Two misses out of twelve consecutive months filled with hits. That should be more than enough to tell you that the weak dogs bark, and Frieza simply bites anyone who stands against me. 2013 will be much like 2012 for King Frieza. I will finish what I started, and everyone will finally bow to me.

*Frieza hops off the turnbuckle and points to the back.*

Frieza: Now, my road to Wrestlemania begins right now. For a while now, I have heard one superstar try to get back into the title picture and has try to enlist the help of someone else. The one they call "Dude", you are a former tag team champion, and yet you are trying to break back in to that same division? To what end? It doesn't matter. No one seems to have taken you up on your offer, and so you stated that you would willing face whomever challenged you. I see a way to grant both of your wishes. Dude, I hereby challenge you to a match for the #1 Contendership of United States Title. You're opponent at TLC was me, and only because your opponent failed to show up, as mine did. I offer you a chance for revenge and the title shot you desire. All you have to do is face the most dominant superstar in TWF history. Will you accept, or must I offer someone else a chance at glory? I await to hear your response.........as for the rest of you in the Royal Rumble...........be prepared to jump me all at once......because alone, you have no chance..............I am Frieza, and I am.......IMMORTAL!!!!!

*"Only a Chilling Elegy" plays the King of the Ring back out of the ring as Frieza makes his way to the back, satisfied with his challenge and threats.*

Frienza, seeing how I clearly missed this promo before, and since it was already announced I graciously accept. Plus your right I never really did get to face my actual opponent at TLC and faced you which I don't mind but you beat me then and I will beat you now. How's about we make this an interesting turn for our match how's about we have not only a No. 1 Contender's match but we make it a Ladder match with the contract for the US Championship Match at Elimination Chamber hanging in the balance and the only way to win the match is to climb the ladder and sign the contract right then and there? So what do you say do you accept the stipulation?

You're joking........you joking, right? You must be. I have to admit, I never fathomed this kind of courage from you, Dude. Not only did you accept my offer to a #1 Contender's match for the United States Championship, you then have to go and up the stakes by challenging me to a Ladder match. A LADDER MATCH!? A match that I have mastered in the past? A match I defeated two top superstars in? A match that I enjoy purely for the entertainment I get in driving cold steel into the abdomens of poor defenseless fools? I am at a loss for words.

Actually, no, I am not at a loss for words. I actually have two words for you.......those words being "I accept". I do not see a reason why Crulex or JandSman would mind this harmless match type addition, so I will see you this Sunday. Both in the ring........and high above you once I claim that contract!

JakeCpFrato

[83]Jan 22, 2013
    • level: 13
    Cpman Twitter wrote:
    So, Nick, I wanna see you on Smackdown when we join Crulex in the ring to sign the contract for our match. You know my demands. We have managers, and winner is in the TWF Title Elimination Chamber match! See you on Friday.

thedude200512

[84]Jan 22, 2013
    • level: 20

Frieza4226 wrote:

thedude200512 wrote:
    Frieza4226 wrote:

Monday Night Raw

*On the last Raw of 2012, "Only a Chilling Elegy" begins to play, and King Frieza makes his way to the ring, making sure to take a mic on his way in. Going over to the turnbuckle and taking a seat on the top, King Frieza smiles, cocking his fedora hat back so the camera can catch his face.*

Frieza: Ah yes. 2012's end of the year Raw. The night where everyone will state that 2013 will be their year and how much better they will get. But I have never had to "get better". I have never needed "my own year". I have been the best wrestler to do battle in this ring since I walked into the Royal Rumble two years ago and I have been rolling for quite some time. Even when some of my fellow superstars fell off the map or fell on hard times, what have I truly suffered? My light heavyweight reign did not beat ALLPR0's, and one failed fluke attempt at the World Championship. Two misses out of twelve consecutive months filled with hits. That should be more than enough to tell you that the weak dogs bark, and Frieza simply bites anyone who stands against me. 2013 will be much like 2012 for King Frieza. I will finish what I started, and everyone will finally bow to me.

*Frieza hops off the turnbuckle and points to the back.*

Frieza: Now, my road to Wrestlemania begins right now. For a while now, I have heard one superstar try to get back into the title picture and has try to enlist the help of someone else. The one they call "Dude", you are a former tag team champion, and yet you are trying to break back in to that same division? To what end? It doesn't matter. No one seems to have taken you up on your offer, and so you stated that you would willing face whomever challenged you. I see a way to grant both of your wishes. Dude, I hereby challenge you to a match for the #1 Contendership of United States Title. You're opponent at TLC was me, and only because your opponent failed to show up, as mine did. I offer you a chance for revenge and the title shot you desire. All you have to do is face the most dominant superstar in TWF history. Will you accept, or must I offer someone else a chance at glory? I await to hear your response.........as for the rest of you in the Royal Rumble...........be prepared to jump me all at once......because alone, you have no chance..............I am Frieza, and I am.......IMMORTAL!!!!!

*"Only a Chilling Elegy" plays the King of the Ring back out of the ring as Frieza makes his way to the back, satisfied with his challenge and threats.*

Frienza, seeing how I clearly missed this promo before, and since it was already announced I graciously accept. Plus your right I never really did get to face my actual opponent at TLC and faced you which I don't mind but you beat me then and I will beat you now. How's about we make this an interesting turn for our match how's about we have not only a No. 1 Contender's match but we make it a Ladder match with the contract for the US Championship Match at Elimination Chamber hanging in the balance and the only way to win the match is to climb the ladder and sign the contract right then and there? So what do you say do you accept the stipulation?

You're joking........you joking, right? You must be. I have to admit, I never fathomed this kind of courage from you, Dude. Not only did you accept my offer to a #1 Contender's match for the United States Championship, you then have to go and up the stakes by challenging me to a Ladder match. A LADDER MATCH!? A match that I have mastered in the past? A match I defeated two top superstars in? A match that I enjoy purely for the entertainment I get in driving cold steel into the abdomens of poor defenseless fools? I am at a loss for words.

Actually, no, I am not at a loss for words. I actually have two words for you.......those words being "I accept". I do not see a reason why Crulex or JandSman would mind this harmless match type addition, so I will see you this Sunday. Both in the ring........and high above you once I claim that contract!

Awesome there Freinza... I to have experience in Ladder Matches, so we will see who comes out on Top.... I MEAN I WILL COME OUT ON TOP, and then I will go on to win the Rumble Match itself and then will challenge for the US and TWF championship at the next two PPV's respectively... Majin if your seeing this can you please change our match to a No. 1 Contender Ladder Match

Crulex1369

[85]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 26

*On the last Friday Night Smackdown before the Royal Rumble, GM Crulex is seen getting out of his black Lexus in the parking bay and moving towards the arena with his bags. A cameraman follows him and tries to talk to him.*

Cameraman: So Crulex, do you have anything to say on the Slick and EFC situation of them joining WOTU?

Crulex: I'm not in the mood for this crap. Go bug Kreater and Gamerguy, I bet they'd love the attention and tell you all about how they'll beat Slick and EFC and keep the Tag Team Titles in the TWF.

Cameraman: So what about Deadnight-Majin and GM JandSman. Both men have beaten you before....

*Crulex stops and glares at the cameraman, who stutters and tries to change the direction of the conversation.*

Cameraman:.....and you've beaten them both before. They represent two of your biggest threats, so do any one of you have any sort of advantage?

Crulex: Are we really going to do this now? I have a contract signing between CPman and Goldenagenick to moderate tonight. I will tell you that the beauty of a triple threat match is that anyone can win with a well placed strike. And I have a strike like that ready. They're both dead men.

Cameraman: And speaking of Cpman and Goldenagenick, will you be enforcing a no contact rule for tonight's contract signing?

Crulex: Hell no. If they lose their tempers and beat each other up, I won't have to be bothered by either of them for the rest of the weekend.

Cameraman: What about the renegades you've been chasing? The ones who sent tapes and notes to you, JandSman and Majin, demolished a production truck, attacked Brad Maddox earlier tonight and has been threatening an appearance at the Royal Rumble PPV. Do you have any leads on them?

Crulex: Those punks just want my attention. They'll have it AFTER the Royal Rumble. I have other things to worry about, namely JandSman and Majin, and if their biggest crime is attacking Brad Maddox, then I'm done being pestered by them. They got a problem with me? Then they can take it up with me AFTER I regain my TWF World Heavyweight Championship. Now if you'll excuse--

Cameraman: Come on, one last question. Who do you think will win the Royal Rumble match this Sunday?

*Crulex stops sort and looks at the cameraman with a deadpan stare. After a moment of thought, Crulex reaches into his pocket and pulls out a stack of cards, and drops them until he comes up to a Joker card. Crulex laughs demonically and pushes past the cameraman and heads into the arena. As the door slams behind him, four figures appear out of different areas of the garage and walk up to Crulex's Lexus, laughing and jeering. Pulling out cans of spray paint, the four men spray the message "Four Men. Three Days. Two Victims. One Outcome. Zero Remorse" all over the car.*

????: He thinks this is a game? A joke?

Second man ????: I guess we'd better up the ante and show him what he has in store.

*The four men laugh and take a crowbar out. The biggest man looks it over before sending it through the windshield of the Lexus and walk off as Smackdown goes to commercial.*

Edited on 01/25/2013 8:18am
    Edited 2 total times.

Crulex1369

[86]Jan 26, 2013
    • level: 26
    OOC: JakeCPfrato is having trouble posting on Tv.com for some reason, so I'm posting this for him.

TWF dot com wrote:
    At the contract signing between Nick and Cpman, it was revealed that there wouldn't be any managers, but Cpman did get Nick to agree to the winner of the match entering the Elimination Chamber match for the TWF championship. General Manager Crulex, who was there to witness the contract signing first hand, says he was shocked that Nick accepted the match, and that he will be deciding wither or not the match will truly happen or not. Stay tuned.

OOC: And this is my reply to that.

CrulexTwitter wrote:
    If Nick and CPman want to face each other and the winner gets into the Chamber, so be it. It's on. But I suggest that both men save their strength, because this will be brutal if I get my way.