WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable TLC 2012 Build Up Thread

Match of the year?

Deadnight-Majin

[1]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 18

Survivor Series saw Crulex just managing to hang on to his title in his battle with King Of The Ring Frieza, while Team TWF's war with Team WOTU got so wild it ended in a no contest! GM JandSman pushed rising star JLe back down the pecking order as he took his United States title, and one of the most loved tag teams in TWF history won the tag titles! Who's next for Crulex and the new champions? What fallout will we see from the company vs company feud? Find out all that and more in THIS thread!

TWF World Championship TLC match:

Crulex1369 (c) vs JandSman

TLC match for the United States Championship and the Money In The Bank briefcase:

Randyspeeps (MITB) vs JLe (US)

Edited on 12/13/2012 5:48am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

goldenagenick24

[2]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 17

*The following takes place on RAW. The audience is shown a video package of Twist and Nick's match at Survivor Series. The match is ending and Twist is getting ready for his finisher when Nick reverses it into a bicycle kick. Nick puts on the cattle mutilation and Twist taps out. The ref calls for the bell but Nick doesn't let go until he is forced by several officials. The video ends with Nick looking manically at Twist's lifeless body...*

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentleman please join me in welcoming Goldenagenick back to Monday Night RAW!

*Close Your Eyes-"Valleys" hits and Nick comes out. He looks around at the crowd at the top of the ramp as they give a nice pop. He goes into the ring and when he grabs his mic he seems to hesitate before speaking.*

Nick: I'm not finished.

*The crowd gives a pop.*

Nick: My career isn't quite over yet. For the last end of my career I've seen loss after loss. But not after last night. Last night reaffirmed a belief I had in myself. Last night rekindled a Nick who has beaten the likes of Crulex, Randyspeeps, Sylent, Qfrodi, Hurricane, and the list goes on! I'M NOT FINISHED. And I won't be finished. Until that TWF title is around my waist and I can laugh at everyone in the back whoever doubted me. Now I know being on the road to Wrestlemania has begun and everyone is waiting for their big "moment". Let me be the first to strike. JandSman, I want you at TLC. Not just any match though, a #1 contenders match. For Crulex's strap. For months you've overlooked me when I was in this federation when you were the whipping boy for not only being a newbie but being a Cena mark when he was at his peak of hatred from the IWC.

JandS, you have quite the impressive history but there's something you've never had and that's the TWF title. I want it. You want it. What better way than a #1 contenders match? I'll wait for your reply tonight. Oh and don't go parading around town shortly after because I promise my response will be quick and...appalling.

*Nick gets a sick look in his eyes and smiles. He walks away to no music.*

JandSman

[3]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 32
    OOC: I won a TWF Championship match at Hell in a Cell, so I can't compete in a match against you Nick, and here's the updated card...

Crulex (C) vs JandSman for the TWF Championship

JLe (C) vs ? for United States Championship

Slick and Efc (C) vs TheKreater and Gamerguy for TWF Tag Titles

goldenagenick24

[4]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 17

GAN24Twitter wrote:
    #AbuseOfPower #TripleThreat #FreeNick

thedude200512

[5]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 20

I am hearby stating that I am now medically cleared to return to the squared circle to compete. I am here by challenging The US Champion to a Ladder match at TLC

JakeCpFrato

[6]Nov 19, 2012
    • level: 13

*As TWF Monday Night Raw went on the air, the fans were all very hostile. Still recovering over the fact that Team TWF and Team WOTU had tied the night before, without there being a real winner. "Panic Station" by Muse hit, and the last man anyone wanted to see came out from the back. Jake Frato came out to harsh boos, as he was the first man eliminated from the match, after he got himself disqualified by refusing to let up on a beat down of Spideynerd. He ignored the fans, and quickly entered the ring, taking a microphone off of the Ring Announcer, and speaking harshly and with hatred into the microphone.*

Jake Frato: Shut your damn mouths! How dare you! I was a hero! I battled back from a carer ending injury in just a year and wrestled in that ring for you people, and for this company! My brother is sitting back in a company where he is being used! He is being toyed with, mocked! Used for the entertainment of Spideynerd and his WHORE of a wife, Ali Chino! Yeah, I just said that, live on television! Thanks to the few days I spent with a bunch of past and present members of Ortonism, I picked up how to have a bit of an attitude. The WOTU is full of losers who are CRYING about their tie with the TWF. Dammit, throw Spideynerd a parade! You avoided having to CRY about losing and you gained the right to say you cried about tying! You parasites over there are the lowest of the low. I told you people that after Cpman had cracked me over the head with that chair and took my tag team championship, killed my dog, and slept with my ex-girl friend Mickie James, that I would never forgive him. Then I remembered that he is my own flesh and blood. He is my brother. He is family. I knew I had to finally accept his apology. Last night, at Survivor Series, I did what I wanted. I got my hands on Spideynerd, and I weakened him, so that my brother could beat for the WOTU Championship. However, that didn't happen. Spieynerd betrayed his own company. I swear to god, he let his own team take a beat down just so he could heal the wounds that I gave him, so he could beat Cpman. What kind of a general manager is that? Killerband was just as bad! I dont even care that it came down to him and Speeps, he was just a little loser out there. How many times did he tag himself out of that match to avoid Speeps? Too many for me to count, or for me to even care about! Do you see what I am saying, the WOTU, full of lo-

*Suddenly, "Skyfall" by Adele began to play as Cpman stepped out from the back, the fans booing him hard. He wasnt seen since he quit the TWF the night after Hell in a Cell. He had a microphone in hand, and in the other, a baseball bat.*

Cpman: ...I blame the TWF. I blame them for making Spideynerd more wary. I blame them for giving Spideynerd a warm up. I blame them for putting me in the hospital, and I blame them for costing me the WOTU Championship. I have had enough of this company always making my life hell. It's here were I was thrown in jail, were I was jobbed out, and where I was betrayed by the fans, the wrestlers, and the general managers. Now tonight, tonight is where I 'betray' my brother, and make sure it's the last time anyone ever sees him!

*Cpman then drops the microphone on the stage, and makes a Bee Line for the ring. Violence! It got the fans going! Cpman slid into the ring, and he immediately smacked Jake in the stomach with the Baseball Bat. He then begins to bash his brothers head in with the bat, blood finally starting to pour out. The fans are in complete shock. Cpman then quickly lifts Jake off the ground with impressive strength, and he Gutwrench Powerbombs him to the ground, on top of the baseball bat. The fans are still in a state of shock as Cpman picks up Jake's microphone, and the bloody baseball bat.*

Cpman: Hurricane, if you hear me, your next! Im back under TWF contract, but only for one thing, and one thing only...To fight you at TLC! I have to head off for the WOTU show, but dammit, I want an ANSWER!

*There are paramedics rushing to the ring now to get Jake Frato out of there as Cpman leaves, and TWF Raw goes to commercial.*

OOC: Two main things brought up, Jake Frato was the first man eliminated in Team TWF vs. Team WOTU because he got DQ'd after not answering a five count while beating down on Spidey in a corner. Also, I said that Killer and Speeps were the two survivors for their team, but I didnt say how they made the match result in a no contest. I also once again forced Jake Frato into retirement using Cpman, and I announced I resigned with the TWF and challenged Hurricane to a match at TLC.

Edited on 11/19/2012 3:54pm
    Edited 2 total times.

JandSman

[7]Nov 19, 2012

Here is the poster for the upcoming PPV, with it really making it feel like ....

"It's the end of the world as we know it."

Crulex

Crulex1369

[8]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 27

OOC: I love that poster JandSman. It really does look like Hell on earth!

*As Monday Night Raw kicks off the air, the lights go out in the arena as a chruch yard gong goes off. As "Audit" by Traumatosis plays, Crulex rises up from the stage like he's crawling out of the bowels of hell and slinks his way to the ring with a sick smile on his face. Clad in Ministry-style robes, The Elemental Demon slides into the ring and reveals the TWF Championship around his waist. Taking a mic from the ring attendant, Crulex allows the purple-blue lights to shine on him like clearmoonlit night. Crulex's eyes roll back into his head while lighting and thunder strikes, and he lets out a breath of pure ecstasy.*

Crulex: The King of Chaos......just beat the King of the Ring! *Crowd pops.* Now Frieza, I imagine that our close battle will be going into it's second round one day. You are a monster and my victory over you was only a matter of experience. But Ishowed you and everyone else that Crulex is back!Andnow, no one will stand against me.However, first off, I have business to attend to in the form of one.....General Manager JandSman.

*Crulex laughs and tilts his bell hat up so that the camera has more view of his eyes.*

Crulex: How funny that I predicted over the summer that JandSman would earn another shot at the TWF Champion while I held it, and that prediction came to pass at Hell in the Cell. GM JandSman, the man of many faces lately, has now another shot at saving his career. It's a nice little story, but I regret to inform you all that there are no happy little stories when it comes to me. In the end, Ifeast ondreams, and turn them to nightmares and all things obscene. And in my rule, there is only one reality: Infinite night and hell on earth. The end of the world is coming, as some people believe......but I don't believe that at all. The world won't end becauseI did not give it permission to. But when I do, all will suffer.

*Crulex looks out at the stage and grins, showing each of his sharpened teeth, as if he's hungry for a fight.*

Crulex: It's funny. I thought for sure that Randyspeeps was going to cash in last night, but it appears that he wants to wait for the right moment.So until then, I'm going to play with our crazy little company runner.JandSman, we've been down this road once before this year. And even then you could not defeat me. So, I have here an open invitation for you to come on out and tell me exactly what the difference is this time? What hopes do you have to succedded now? Mr. GM......the Creatures of the Night are waiting to hear whether or not you are ready.....for your FUNERAL!!!! YAHAHAHAHA!

*Crulex waits to see if JandSman will come out and face the champion.*

Edited on 11/20/2012 6:26am

JLe1223

[9]Nov 20, 2012
    This happens around the end of the last man standing match at Survivor Series.

(A bloodied JLe and JandSman trade blows in the middle of the ring. JandSman blocks JLe's punch and gives him a powerful uppercut. JLe lands headfirst on the ring. JandSman motions JLe to get up, JLe drags himself to the ropes as JandSman tries to go after him, but is kicked on the right shin by the United States Champion. JandSman clutches his shin while JLe rolls out the ring and grabs the sledgehammer that was used in an failed attempt to bash JandSman's skull earlier in the match. He reenters the ring and is about to whack JandSman's skull, but the multi personality GM ducks and hoists JLe up for an attitude adjustment. JLe still with the Sledgehammer in hand uses it's end to poke JandSman in the eye. JandSman screams and runs to the referee and hugs him tightly, crying hysterically shouting that JLe is cheating, sensing an oppurtunity to strike. JLe uses the sledgehammer as a battering ram and aims for JandSman's spine, however JandSman is one step ahead and uses the ref as a shield. Unable to stop his momentum JLe ends up inadvertly hitting the referee in the stomach.)

(While the referee clutches his stomach in pain, Jandsman quickly puts JLe in the position for the spilt. He grabs his forearm JLe twists his body puts JandSman in a Game winner! The ring vibrates to JandSman's head bouncing off the ground knocking him out cold. The tired, bruised and profusely bleeding United States Champion looks to the crowd who are shouting at the ref to get up. JLe notices the KO'd ref and motions him to get up, after 15 agonizing seconds the ref comes to. He groogily gets up and looks around clutching his stomach as he does it. JLe eagerly points to a knocked out JandSman and urges him to count. The ref counts to one, then he loses his balance. JLe helps him up and the ref counts to two, he's about to go for three, but all of a sudden Randyspeeps comes out of nowhere and RKO's the injured referee. JLe is flabbergasted, as Speeps smiles and RKO's JLe. He then rips off the shirt of the referee, puts it on and begins a fast count,
    he counts to ten and The crowd boos as Randyspeeps shouts at the ring announcer to announce the results.)

Justin Roberts: Um, ladies and gentlemen, the referee has declared a no contest!

(The crowd boos, and Randyspeeps notices JLe on his hands and knees. Perfect position for a punt. Randyspeeps executes this move, possibly cracking JLe skull as he is knocked out. The crowd boos again as Randyspeeps exits the ring as the camera fades.)

JLe1223

[10]Nov 20, 2012
    30 mintues into RAW

(Doctor Maria is seen examining JLe skull. She gives JLe some over the counter acetaminophen and applies some clean dressing on JLe's facial cuts from last night. She smiles nervously at JLe's stoic face.)

Maria: That should do it, be sure to take these (she points at the acetaminophen.)

JLe: Maria..... you shoudn't come all the way to Raw.

Maria(giggles): I am your doctor JLe I think I should check on you every now and then. JLe: You know what I'm about to get into.

(Maria looks away at JLe scared.)

JLe: I'm going to "interogate" Speeps, what were you thinking coming all the way here?!

(Maria stays silent.)

Maria: Well I-

JLe: Well what?!!!

Maria: I want to face to him too! For what he's done to me last month! Thinking of the things I did to him! I-I want to join you in beating the living-

(JLe puts his hands on Maria's shoulders.)

JLe: You're going to be in my way, this isn't safe for you, in fact you should leave now.

Maria: What?!

JLe: You heard me, I told you I won't let Speeps touch you. You're not making my job easier by putting yourself in harms way. If dianose me, fine, but do it on a scheduled appointment, not doing what you did.

Maria: But JLe.....

JLe: It's for your own good Maria. In fact from now on enlisting you a bodyguard.

(R-Truth enters the lockerroom, wearing a strongman inflatable suit.)

Truth: Hey Doc!!!!

(Maria is in total shock.)

Maria: You've got to be kidding me.

JLe(chuckling): Truth may be.... odd but he knows Ortonism better than Ortonism themselves since he's part of the conspiracy theory network. Maria: JLe I-

JLe: This is a dangerous time. I need a clear mind to face Randyspeeps if he gets to you-

(Maria forces a smile.)

Maria: I understand JLe (she leaves R-Truth, but stops and turns at JLe.)

Maria: Good luck JLe.

JLe: I'll see at our schdeuled appointment.

Maria: Of course.

(Maria and R-Truth exit as JLe cracks his neck and grabs the U.S title that rests near his luggage as the camera fades.)

SonicDaioh91

[12]Nov 20, 2012
    • level: 4
    *Sonic comes out to the ring in fashionable attire. He looks at the crowd and they can't decide whether or not to boo him. Sonic grabs a mic and looks point blank at the camera.*

Sonic: What? You think I was going to show up at Survivor Series? I wasn't even booked for a match. Me, the TWF's most precious returning commodity. And besides, you think i'm going to be booked for a match at a PPV that has lost all of it's prestige over the years? No son. I'm better than that. If i'm going to make an impact, i'm going to do it right here infront of the crowd that I debuted infront of 4 years ago!

*the crowd cheers heavily*

Sonic: So.....now that SS is over...i'm ready for a match at TLC. And even though I have a few members already in mind to dominate in my return, i'll take anyone who wants to go one on one with the blue blur. Bring it, i'll take them.

*Jands comes out and laughs at Sonic's demands.*

Jands: Sonic......good ol' Sonic....good to see you back bro. But the reason I came out here is to say that no one cares about you anymore. You've been washed up for a long time now and everyone in the back hoped that the defeat you took from Randyspeeps at Wrestlemania would've taught you that. But now look at you.....begging for a match, even from the JOBBERS. Sonic, this isn't the you we know. Now....wait for the fueds to end, and then come ba--

Sonic: Jands, shut the hell up!

*The crowd cheers*

Sonic: I told you when I came back last week that I was back and better than ever. If people forgot me, it was because this show has gotten so damn dull that everyone's brains have melted and they can't remember what made this show great. And now that i'm back, i'm ready to bring attitude and glory back to the company that made me who I am today. Bring me anyone, i'll show you just how powerful i've become. DO IT GM! If you're still the GM that is...

*Jands walks back to the locker room and soon the lights go out.*

OOC: Whoever wants a match, reply to this promo.

Frieza4226

[13]Nov 20, 2012
    SonicDaioh91 wrote:
    *Sonic comes out to the ring in fashionable attire. He looks at the crowd and they can't decide whether or not to boo him. Sonic grabs a mic and looks point blank at the camera.*

Sonic: What? You think I was going to show up at Survivor Series? I wasn't even booked for a match. Me, the TWF's most precious returning commodity. And besides, you think i'm going to be booked for a match at a PPV that has lost all of it's prestige over the years? No son. I'm better than that. If i'm going to make an impact, i'm going to do it right here infront of the crowd that I debuted infront of 4 years ago!

Sonic: So.....now that SS is over...i'm ready for a match at TLC. And even though I have a few members already in mind to dominate in my return, i'll take anyone who wants to go one on one with the blue blur. Bring it, i'll take them.

Jands: Sonic......good ol' Sonic....good to see you back bro. But the reason I came out here is to say that no one cares about you anymore. You've been washed up for a long time now and everyone in the back hoped that the defeat you took from Randyspeeps at Wrestlemania would've taught you that. But now look at you.....begging for a match, even from the JOBBERS. Sonic, this isn't the you we know. Now....wait for the fueds to end, and then come ba--

*The crowd cheers*

Sonic: I told you when I came back last week that I was back and better than ever. If people forgot me, it was because this show has gotten so damn dull that everyone's brains have melted and they can't remember what made this show great. And now that i'm back, i'm ready to bring attitude and glory back to the company that made me who I am today. Bring me anyone, i'll show you just how powerful i've become. DO IT GM! If you're still the GM that is...

OOC: I had a different plan, but I like this idea more to be honest.

*The music of "Only a Chilling Elegy" plays and King Frieza comes out to the stage, looking at Sonic with an evil grin.*

Frieza: Sonic, it's been a while since we have seen you last. Normally, I would have ignored you and moved on to bigger things, but the TWF Championship scene is getting rather crowded. I'll have another chance. For now, though, I would much rather face someone I have not faced before. Another Legend I have not yet killed. And that legend is you. So Sonic, if it is a match at TLC you want, then I will gladly accept your open invitation. You say you are better than ever? I say you have no idea just what you have gotten into. I am the King of the Ring, and you will bow to me! Because I'm King Frieza ...and I'm........IMMORTAL!!!

*Frieza moonwalks down the ramp and slides into the ring before coming face to face with Sonic, tilting his Fedora up to look Sonic in the eyes.*

Frieza: What do you have to say to that, Mr. "Blue Blur"? Do you accept the thought of Frieza vs. Sonic at TLC?

OOC: And I'll leave it there for Sonic to reply.

SonicDaioh91

[14]Nov 20, 2012
    Frieza4226 wrote:
    SonicDaioh91 wrote:

*The crowd cheers*

OOC: I had a different plan, but I like this idea more to be honest.

*The music of "Only a Chilling Elegy" plays and King Frieza comes out to the stage, looking at Sonic with an evil grin.*

Frieza: Sonic, it's been a while since we have seen you last. Normally, I would have ignored you and moved on to bigger things, but the TWF Championship scene is getting rather crowded. I'll have another chance. For now, though, I would much rather face someone I have not faced before. Another Legend I have not yet killed. And that legend is you. So Sonic, if it is a match at TLC you want, then I will gladly accept your open invitation. You say you are better than ever? I say you have no idea just what you have gotten into. I am the King of the Ring, and you will bow to me! Because I'm King Frieza ...and I'm........IMMORTAL!!!

*Frieza moonwalks down the ramp and slides into the ring before coming face to face with Sonic, tilting his Fedora up to look Sonic in the eyes.*

Frieza: What do you have to say to that, Mr. "Blue Blur"? Do you accept the thought of Frieza vs. Sonic at TLC?

OOC: And I'll leave it there for Sonic to reply.

*Sonic stays focused, then smiles with his evil grin*

Sonic: You're on, Frieza. Come TLC, I won't need to train on King Kai's planet or turn Super Saiyan to kick your ass!

*Frieza gets irritated and tries to punch Sonic, but he swiftly slides out of the ring and walks backstage smiliing with his evil grin at Frieza.*

Cole: JR, what a surprise night we've gotten! First, Crulex retains his title at SS, now Sonic is facing the loser of that match, Frieza, at TLC. What will we expect at TLC so far?

JR: We'll be expecting a great PPV, Cole. If Sonic can beat Frieza at TLC, and Crulex retains his title again at TLC, who knows? We might get another round of Sonic vs Crulex. Remember, their fued is still tied at 1-0-1.

Cole: JR, we got round 3 at Summerslam.

JR: No we didn't, Cole. It was proposed, but we never got it. If Sonic beats Frieza, and Crulex wins his match, we might have to wait till Wrestlemania to get round 3 or we might get it at Royal Rumble! The possibilities are endless!

Cole: But JR, why would Sonic get a title shot? He left on his own terms so he needs to stand in the back of the line if he wants any type of shot at a title!

JR: Haven't you learned anything, Cole? the TWF is full of politics. If Sonic wants a shot, he has connections.

JandSman

[15]Nov 20, 2012

Crulex1369 wrote:

OOC: I love that poster JandSman. It really does look like Hell on earth!

*As Monday Night Raw kicks off the air, the lights go out in the arena as a chruch yard gong goes off. As "Audit" by Traumatosis plays, Crulex rises up from the stage like he's crawling out of the bowels of hell and slinks his way to the ring with a sick smile on his face. Clad in Ministry-style robes, The Elemental Demon slides into the ring and reveals the TWF Championship around his waist. Taking a mic from the ring attendant, Crulex allows the purple-blue lights to shine on him like clearmoonlit night. Crulex's eyes roll back into his head while lighting and thunder strikes, and he lets out a breath of pure ecstasy.*

Crulex: The King of Chaos......just beat the King of the Ring! *Crowd pops.* Now Frieza, I imagine that our close battle will be going into it's second round one day. You are a monster and my victory over you was only a matter of experience. But Ishowed you and everyone else that Crulex is back!Andnow, no one will stand against me.However, first off, I have business to attend to in the form of one.....General Manager JandSman.

*Crulex laughs and tilts his bell hat up so that the camera has more view of his eyes.*

Crulex: How funny that I predicted over the summer that JandSman would earn another shot at the TWF Champion while I held it, and that prediction came to pass at Hell in the Cell. GM JandSman, the man of many faces lately, has now another shot at saving his career. It's a nice little story, but I regret to inform you all that there are no happy little stories when it comes to me. In the end, Ifeast ondreams, and turn them to nightmares and all things obscene. And in my rule, there is only one reality: Infinite night and hell on earth. The end of the world is coming, as some people believe......but I don't believe that at all. The world won't end becauseI did not give it permission to. But when I do, all will suffer.

*Crulex looks out at the stage and grins, showing each of his sharpened teeth, as if he's hungry for a fight.*

Crulex: It's funny. I thought for sure that Randyspeeps was going to cash in last night, but it appears that he wants to wait for the right moment.So until then, I'm going to play with our crazy little company runner.JandSman, we've been down this road once before this year. And even then you could not defeat me. So, I have here an open invitation for you to come on out and tell me exactly what the difference is this time? What hopes do you have to succedded now? Mr. GM......the Creatures of the Night are waiting to hear whether or not you are ready.....for your FUNERAL!!!! YAHAHAHAHA!

*Crulex waits to see if JandSman will come out and face the champion.*

*Change* hits and then suddenly smoke overtakes the ramp, then the lights go out and a spotlight goes to the top of the ramp. But suddenly someone pops out from the ramp and lands on his feet. It's SUPER J!!!!!! Super J runs down the ramp, and slides into the ring, and taunts to the fans, then Super J asks for a Mic, and someone at ringside hands him a mic.

Super J: At Money in the Bank, a man fell, because of the devil himself, and he has yet to be the same since.

Now at Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, I get retribution for JandSman, and doing so, I will defeat the greatest villian, to which this Round Table has ever seen.

The truly evil, King of Chaos, the TWF Champion, Crulex!

... BUT NOT TO FEAR FRIENDLY CITIZENS, YOU'RE LOCAL SUPERHERO IS HERE!

I, SUPER J, will vanquish, the evil that's Crulex.

Because I will not stand the treacherous acts that Crulex does his opponents, he's a hateful wrestler who I must stop if I want to protect the TWF Universe.

Crulex: You think I'm hateful, you think I like to commit henacious acts, and put other wrestlers through HELL! Well if you thought that, then you're D*MN RIGHT!

Over these last few months, I've been inflicting more pain then ever, just ask Darkside Majin or Frieza, I put through them through h*ll and I had fun doing it.

A new monster has been unleashed within me, and if I could beat you at Money in the Bank, then there is no doubt in mind that I will destroy you at Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Super J: But see that's where you're wrong, you didn't beat me at Money in the Bank, you beat JandSman, the man who I intend to reedem's honor, by defeating you, and maybe one day he will return.

Crulex: If there was one thing, that I wish I could change at Money in the Bank this past year, I wish that I knocked some more sense into you.

If you really think that you're a Superhero, or that you're not JandSman, then maybe I should have hit you some more times in the head to unscramble your brain, because clearly you have lost it, but don't worry at Tables, Ladders, and Chairs I will fix that.

Super J: Villain you can believe what you want to, but at TLC, you will lose the TWF Championship, because it will be a match that is all about going to the extreme and taking chances to show the TWF Universe how much they mean to us. That match is Tables, Ladders, and Chairs, and once we battle Elemental Dragon, you will fall.

Crulex: (Crulex chuckles), We'll see.....

*The lights go out then come back on and Crulex is out of the ring, then Super J points up to the ceiling in frustration then runs to the back as the camera fades away.*

Randyspeeps

[16]Nov 21, 2012
    • level: 34

*"Also Sprach Zarathustra (Ric Flair's theme song)" hits and Randyspeeps makes his way onto the stage.*

Cole: There he is. The leader of team TWF.

King: Forget that. How about what he did to JLE last night? He gave him one hell of a punt.

*Randyspeeps makes his way into the ring and grabs the mic. There's a stool in the ring, and the spotlight is shining on Speeps while the rest of the arena is pitch black.*

Randyspeeps: Last night, the TWF witnessed a tragedy. Team TWF tied with those clowns from the WOTU, which is just as bad as losing to them.

King: Killerband went into full Fidel Castro mode on WOTU's pre-taped Raw.

Randyspeeps: I take no responsibility for last night's loss. Ortonism did their part. We beat the hell out of those guys. I blame JakeFrato for his uncontrollable and idiotic decision. He is the reason we lost, and I encourage all of you to trash his house in frustration.

Cole: That's taking it to far.

Randyspeeps: Last night, I received a bunch of emails, voicemails, and text messages wanting an explanation for the punt I gave to JLE. The punt that still has him a little hazy. Well it's simple. I don't like JLE. I don't like anyone unless you're in Ortonism, but I really don't like JLE.

Cole: This is vintage Randyspeeps.

King: How?

Cole: He doesn't like anyone.

King: How is that vintage?

Cole: It was the perfect time for my catchphrase.

Randyspeeps:There's something about JLE and his tool squad that rubs me the wrong way. He parades around with the below than average Maria and that moron R-Truth. To make it worse, he believes he is a good United States Champion. I am the greatest United States Champion in the history of that title and to see JLE, a common bum, hold a title that I brought to unreachable heights is disgusting.

*Speeps points to the titantron and a replay of JLE's promo is shown.*

Randyspeeps: How sweet. He and his bimbo want to interrogate me. He might as well bring his Jimmy and his R-Truth.

Cole: HAHA! Bring his Jimmy. Get it?

Randyspeeps: So lets make this official. This Friday Night on Smackdown, I'll be waiting in the middle of the ring, and I invite JLE to conduct his little interrogation.

"Also Sprach Zarathustra" hits as Raw goes to commercial.

JLe1223

[17]Nov 22, 2012

This happens in the beginning of the second hour of Smackdown

(Ric Flairs theme song plays and Randyspeeps comes out to major heat from the crowd. He is dressed his typical Ortonism attire: a black suit with a gold tie. On his right he is carrying the polished Money in the Bank briefcase. He enters the ring, grabs the microphone from the technician and speaks.)

Speeps: On Monday night I promised JLe and his little whore of a doctor, that I would come all the way to Smackdown and explain my actions. Even though I made it clear that I despise JLe, I despised him because he was a man who thought he was better than everyone in the TWF. In fact he once told me in my face that he doesn't think he can beat me, he knows that he can. So I taught him a little lesson in humility, you disrespect me, you get your brains rattled that's the way did for since the very beginning. So this little "interrogation" is pointless JLe, I've explained myself, you are below me get over it, I have better things to do than to converse with a infidel and a repugnant slut who by the way Maria you were never that good in bed. In fact punting you was the best thing I've done in years, I should've done it when we first met. Maria, you were stupid, inept and overall incompetent in satisfying this herculean body, I can't imagine any who want sleep with a gutterslut such as yourself. And JLe I suggest you don't come out, and speak to me, for you are not nor will ever be worthy to speak to the legend created this glorious roundtable, who created Ortonism the greatest stable to in wrestling history, so great that it's recognized worldwide as an religion. Heck the president even practices Ortonsim, so go home, and leave me to continue my path to regain my rightful place as a champion!

(You can hate me now plays and the crowd cheers when they see JLe arrive to the ring with the United States Championship on his left shoulder and a mic on his right hand. He speaks as he walks down the ramp.)

JLe: Speeps, interesting answer I think it runs deeper than that.

(Randyspeeps scowls as JLe enters the ring and meets him face to face.)

Speeps: Oh so now you my understand feelings, Doctor Phil? (JLe chuckles.)

JLe: Not quite, but with people like you, there's always a reason beyond the "I just don't like you."

Speeps: Is there explaination necessary JLe? I've wanted you to learn your place, to show that I'm not to be trifled with!

JLe: Really? So you came all the way to interfere with my match, when you could've preparing your team to beat WOTU at Survivor Series. Speeps It was you were the leader, you should've lead by example, yet the only person you controlled was Skinsfan and Majin, everyone else was disjointed alienated from you. I watched the match when I came to. There was no chemistry whatsoever from that team, it seemed that you spent more time making doing "documentaries" on Killerband than you did assembling a team, watching tape on how beat WOTU. You had no control of your team, you witnessed your comrades' fall one by one, and you yelled at them, saying they were pathetic. Instead of 5 five man juggernaut it was a 3 man disaster. The result was disappointing, and that's putting it lightly. You said for years that Ortonism was the company!

Speeps: It still is! You son of a-

JLe: Hey who's conducting this interrogation you or me?!!!!!! Now let me continue, Ortonism IS the company so by your logic. You failed us, this was a chance to get us back on our feet to help us quickly recover from the meltdown. Yet it ended in an no contest???? You share the bulk of the blame for this Speeps you and your precious Ortonism, it's true Ortonism saved the Roundtable once, but it also destroyed it with its corruption and incompetence.

Speeps: Don't you dare….

JLe: I just did, but enough of that. There is a reason why you attacked me, and I think I know why.

Speeps: Enlighten me.

(JLe gives a Chesire the Cat smile.)

JLe: Speeps, how many titles have you won recently?

Speeps: What does that have to do with anything?!

JLe: Everything! Let me take it a step further when was time you headlined a pay per view?

Speeps: Is this going somewhere?

JLe: Yes. It must've ate at you that you haven't been relevant this year. You've spent most of your time trying to put a hand in Lily's panties. Meanwhile your colleague Majin has held the Heavyweight Title which is now held by your former ally Crulex.

Speeps: So?

JLe: So! It must've been hard, taking a backseat while your buddy Majin was getting all of the glory. People said that Majin is the leader of Ortonism! But how can that be, you created Ortonism!, You fancy yourself a God, according to you, say that you created this Roundtable. So by default you should be the leader, but Majin? A person with a dark power that legitimately were afraid of? A person that held his first ever World Heavyweight Championship? We are getting closer to the end of the year and you've never held a legit title in a looong time! You say that you're waiting for that right moment to cash in you Money in the Bank, yet you didn't cash in when Crulex was at his weakest, instead electing to interfere with my match. Crulex is a future hall of famer whie I'm the future of this bussiness. Maybe that punt in the head had something to do with what I'm about to say, but I think itmakes sense; I think the "God" is starting to feel human.

Speeps: What?!

JLe: You didn't like the fact that Majin was the champ in fact you hated it. The reason why you always fell short in matches was because you were a step slower. In fact you won the Money in the bank by luck! Everyone in this arena knows it! You couldn't beat Slick, you couldn't lead your team in Survivor Series, you lost control of the TWF withwrestlers dissapearing, lost stock and low ratings! You're losing your touchfather time is creeping up on you Speeps!

Speeps: No! No! No!

JLe: Crulex said he was surprised that you didn't cash in? I wonder why? He had a tough match against Freiza. He was exhausted, vulnerable. You follow the way of the Viper, and according totheViper's naturewhen a prey is weakened they strike! But you didn't because that tiny doubt in yourmind is saying to you is maybe I'm not that good anymore. It shows, look at you now, you can barely walk, your vision is weak. Yes, Speeps Doctor Maria informed me well of your physical ailments. You have bone on bone on your left leg, you're a shell of a man Speeps! You're ripe for retirement, and you couldn't stand it, when Maria told you those words, you couldn't take it. When you RKO'd and punted her, it took a lot out of you.I mean it's almost laughableyou were exhausted from beating up a non wresltler?! And as forme wellWhen you saw me on the rise to stardom, it must'vereminded you of yourself when you first wreslted in this Roundtableright? Because you and me, are not so different, we're cocky, prone to violent outbursts except I'm on the rise and you are on the fall both physically and mentally. You have nothing left except that money in the bank briefcase, that you desperately cling to for that last minute of fame.

Speeps: Woah there Cole Phelps! That's a lot of conclusion jumping you got going. First offI'm fine, in fact felt better in my life! That's a funny story you came up with JLe! You honestly think I'm worried about my age? I'm a god! I have no limits! I retire when I say so! You and Maria are nothing! You hear me?!!! Nothing!!!You've officially dug your own grave JLe! I've warned you not to come to this ring! From now until TLCyou will bare witness to the power of Ortonism! Just likemany others have!

JLe: I'm not afraid of you! TLC you and me! I'm putting my title on the line.But let's make this interesting.

(Seeps raises an eyebrow.)

JLe: Let's make this a double or nothing match! Not only the United States Title will be on the line, but the Money in the bank briefcase!

(Speeps is shock.)

JLe: Are you afraid.

Speeps: No….. I'll think about it.

JLe: I'm going to raise the stakes myself make it appealing to you and to me. On RAW I'm going to tell you more on the stipulations of the match.

Speeps: Really and on RAW, I'm going to prove that I'm this old man that you perceive me to be!

JLe: Oh you and me in a preview what's to come?

Speeps: On RAW it's going to be Ortonism vs……

(Speeps pauses to let the tension sink in.)

Speeps: JLe and Doctor Maria in a no disqaulification match!!!!

(The fans and JLe are in absolute shock!)

JLe: You can't do that!!!!!

Speeps: Just did.

JLe: It doesn't matter, Maria is gone far beyond your reach, Truth and I made sure you'll never find her.

Speeps: She'll wrestle Ortonism, by force if necessary!

JLe: Why her?

Speeps: When you mess with one member, you mess with all of us. You didn't just declare war JLe, but so did Maria. She said wanted to face me, now she gets her chance, now excuse me JL-

(Just then JLe whacks Speeps in the skull with the U.S championship. He continues to whack at him until the security arrives and breaks them up as the camera fades.)

Edited on 11/26/2012 8:04am
    Edited 8 total times.

JLe1223

[18]Nov 22, 2012
    OOC: Whew! Long promo Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Crulex1369

[19]Nov 24, 2012
    • level: 27

CrulexTwitter wrote:
    Mmmmhahahaha.....what fun this is going to be. I've always enjoyed playing around with our dear JandSman, and it looks like he wants to play Superhero this time around. Sorry, JandSman, but you'll come to realize soon enough that evil often prevails in the real world. Yes, this will be soooooo much fun! Especially this Monday!

Edited on 11/24/2012 3:20pm

JandSman

[20]Nov 25, 2012

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 180/290 62%

Crulex 176/290 61%

Spideynerd 173/290 60%

Hurricane 173/290 60%

Randyspeeps 170/290 59%

Slick 169/290 58%

Frieza 168/290 58%

TheKreater 165/290 57%

TwistofFate14 159/290 55%

JakeCPFrato 154/290 53%

Deadnight-Majin 143/290 50%

Telvis 143/290 50%

Mid Carders 30% to 50%

JLe 138/290 48%

AllPR0 136/290 47%

TheDude 131/290 45%

Skinsfan 129/264 44%

Qfrodri 125/290 43%

Lakmisdra 123/290 42%

Efc 118/290 41%

Enervator 102/290 35%

Big_Evil 99/290 34%

GoldenageNick 99/290 34%

Hockeydude 92/290 32%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Numb3rsfan/Minzi 78/264 27%

Dilla 64/290 22%

Hornswaggle 57/290 20%

Jebus/Sonic 56/290 20%

IamLegend 28/290 10%

Killerband 23/290 8%

Wrighttime 21/290 7%

Nickylucas 16/290 6%

FullMetalWWant 13/290 5%

ThePlayer 13/290 5%

Gamewiz 12/290 4%

TheNewEraIcon 12/290 4%

DCSchark 10/290 3%

Yooperchild 9/264 3%

Texbreaksnecks 7/264 2%

Retired

Spideynerd

Telvis

Hall of Famers

SSJordan ( Class of 2008 )

SylentAssassin ( Class of 2009 )

Enervator/ReneTavor ( Class of 2010 )

Randyspeeps ( Class of 2010 )

Ballin ( Class of 2011 )

Hurricane ( Class of 2011 )

Slick ( Class of 2012 )

Ortonism ( Class of 2012 )

Edited on 11/25/2012 11:32am