WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable TLC 2012 Build Up Thread

Match of the year?

Crulex1369

[41]Dec 13, 2012
    • level: 27

JakeFrato wrote:

OOC: I just typed out something that took me 3 hours to do, and it was gonna be a review of the year in TWF complete with WWE production themes and everything, but my computer shut off and I lost everything. It was really cool too. Now, I think I am gonna go in the corner of my room and curse a lot while I kick a wall. Sorry guys.

Sorry to hear that, Jake. No need to apologize, technical difficulties happen. That's gotta be horribly frustrating though. It sounded amazing. Maybe after you let off enough steam, you can try again after TLC and then you'll have every PPV from the year? Don't let your Skynet computer win, Jake!

Edited on 12/13/2012 4:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crulex1369

[42]Dec 14, 2012
    OOC: My promo will be up once I hear from JandSman.

JLe1223

[43]Dec 14, 2012
    • level: 20
    OOC: Mine will be up after Randyspeeps posts his.

goldenagenick24

[44]Dec 14, 2012
    • level: 17

Welcome to FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN!

*Close Your Eyes-"Valleys" hits and Nick walks out in an all black suit with a golden tie. He goes down into the ring, looks around at the audience, and begins.*

Nick: Corruption. It rules this company. Since the inception of our first Wrestlemania I've been here and do you know how many title shots at the Tv.com title I've got? 1. In a fatal four way match. How can JandS possibly say that I've been given countlessopportunities? I believe it's time JandS gets a wake-up call. I'll get to that, but first I'd like to comment on Crulex becoming our new co-GM. I'm proud of my former stable member. God knows that he may be the only person available for the job...

THAT'S IT!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT! JandS, what do you have against me? Why don't you give me a shot at that title? I deserve it and I'll get it. Give me a shot at Royal Rumble. I swear you're so preoccupied with your own intentions you're forgetting about the rest of the roster. WHY do I not even have a match yet? OH, THAT'S RIGHT. Because this roster is spread so thin I don't even think I could find anyone. YOU'RE the reason things have to change. If I don't get a match for the #1 contender ship for this Sunday, I will send a shockwave through the WWE. It will be kill your credibility, reputation, but most importantly your heart J. Might want to keep your eye on RAW at 8 if you want to see it though, because it may be deleted by the moderators because I am going UNCENSORED. I WILL NOT DIE. I WILL LIVE ON. I WILL NOT DIE, I WILL NOT DIE, I WILL NOT DIE, I WI-

*Nick tries to continue but he grabs his chest. He takes off his jacket and collapses. The ref signals the "X" to the medical staff and they come rushing out to check on them. He starts to convulse and they strap him in. Fans parents shield theirchild'seyes at the sight. They lay Nick down and are about to strap him down when Nick shoots a huge uppercut to one of the trainers. He pushes the rest and clears house. He looks around with amaniacal look in his eyes and begins to laugh. He grabs the mic.*

Nick: How are your children? Scared? You should be. Because the days of censorship is done. I want to scare your kids, I want to scare you. I am done playing by guidelines, scripts, and the DAMN FCC. RAW IS LIVE! I hope you all will watch it with me, because I am not having any filter....JandS. Make the match. Give me Deadnight, Speeps, anyone that wants to try to take my spot in the pecking order because If I don't get the Tv.com title by Wrestlemania, I will retire.

*Nick walks away and as he's walking into the backstage the camera pans to JandSman watching it in his office shaking his head. The camera fades to black.*

Frieza4226

[45]Dec 14, 2012
    • level: 4
    FriezaistheLordTwitter wrote:
    Sonic, you have three days to enjoy your current run with TWF. Because once I am done with you, it may be your last.

JakeFrato

[46]Dec 14, 2012
    • level: 7
    *As Smackdown returns from commercial, Khali is seen dancing in the ring, his music blaring out of the speakers. Then, "Skyfall" by Adele hits the PA to a mixed reaction from the fans. Cpman headed out from the back, and made a mad dash for the ring. He slid under the bottom rope, and immediately start deliver punch after punch to The Great Khali, as the ref called for the bell.*

Cpman vs. The Great Khali
    Gauntlet Match 1

Cpman continues to deliver punch after punch, before running at the ropes and coming back at Khali, only to be met with a forearm-filled clothesline! Cpman slowly got back up again, and ran at Khali, only to take a Brain Chop! Once again, Khali measured Cpman for a Brain Chop as Cpman slowly started to get to his feet again. He finally got up, staggered around the ring, only to turn and be nearly killed by another brain chop! Thankfully, he managed to dodge this one, and as Khali slowly turned his body to face Cpman, he was met with a big kick to his knee, which brought him down onto one! Cpman then quickly took hold of the level Khali's head, and planted him into the mat with a CPDT! Cpman quickly covers Khali, and gets the three count!

Tony Chimmel: The Great Khali is eliminated!

*Khali was rolled out of the ring, as Cpman took a breather in the corner. A few moments later, "Burn in my Light" by Mercy Drive hit as the fans were sent into a frenzy. Cpman got a wicked smile on his face as he ran over to the ropes closest to the ramp and stood on the second and bottom ropes, motioning for Hurricane to come out. After a few moments, Ricardo Rodriguez came out.*

Ricardo: Damas y Caballeros, den la bienvenida en una leyenda en este negocio, un gran hombre, y una persona que, aunque tiene muchos problemas mentales, sigue siendo una leyenda TWF! Todo el camino desde Mansion de Huracanes de oro ... GAMEWIZ!

*Cpman, not understanding anything but Gamewiz, looked very upset. Gamewiz then came out honking the horn of a 2001 Chevy Equinox. He strutted out of the car, and stepped onto the ramp. He headed down it, and enter the ring, only to be met with a punishing beat down from Cpman! He continued to beat down on him till the ref pulled him off, and asked Gamewiz if he wanted to continue. Gamewiz nodded, and pulled himself up using the ropes. The ref then called for the bell.*

Cpman vs. Gamewiz
    Gauntlet Match 2

Cpman waits for Gamewiz to get back up completely with his aid of the ropes, and he runs at him, hitting a massive bodysplash into the corner. Gamewiz falls flat on his face in front of Cpman, and Cpman wants to take advantage right away he begins delivering elbow after elbow after elbow to the back of Gamewiz. Each elbow being delivered with more and more force, as Cpman began to relive the night in the WOTU when Gamewiz came and destroyed himself and WrightTime with a steel chair. Cpman finally dragged the near lifeless body of Gamewiz to the center of the ring, where he used all of his strength to pull him up into the air, and slam him back down with a Gutwrench Powerbomb! Cpman then pinned Gamewiz, and easily got a three count!

Tony Chimmel: Gamewiz is eliminated!

*Cpman is on fire now. He paces around the ring, waiting for someone else's music to hit. He is left waiting for a few minutes, until the words "Feed. Me. More." are played over the PA. "Meat on the Table" hits as the fans are sent into a frenzy. A few moments later, Ryback steps out from the back, doing his usual thing. Cpman can be seen complaining to the ref, but to no avail. Finally, Ryback enters the ring, staring down Cpman, who has exited the ring now, and grabbed a steel chair. Cpman re-enters the ring, and immediately goes after Ryback with the chair, but Ryback delivers a big boot, sending the chair into Cpman's face! The ref then calls for the bell after Ryback throws the chiar out of the ring.*

Cpman vs. Ryback
    Gauntlet Match 3

Ryback uses all of his strength to pick Cpman up and put him on his shoulders. Ryback then marches around the ring, and drops to the mat, hitting Cpman with Shellshocked! Ryback then covers Cpman, and gets the 3!

Tony Chimmel: Here is your winner, Ryback!

*"Meat on the Table" hits again as Ryback gets the fans to cheer "Feed Me More" a few times. Suddenly, "Burn in my Light" hits again. At this point, Ryback is on his way to the back, and Hurricane Del Oro steps out from the back, walking past Ryback. He then gets in the ring. and he starts to stalk Cpman a little. Cpman then starts to stir, and as he stands on his two feet, he turns and is met with an RKO from Hurricane! The fans are ecstatic, and Smackdown goes off the air with Hurricane taunting over Cpman.*

Crulex1369

[47]Dec 15, 2012
    OOC: Takes place before CPman’s gauntlet so that it fits. JLe, Speeps, I tried to make it as open as possible so that you can add to Smackdown with your own stuff later on. Hope I didn't mess anyone up.

*As Friday Night Smackdown begins, we see the ring decked out in red carpeting with a giant wooden podium on the top side corner of the ring, with Crulex’s emblem hanging from it. Standing in the ring are a collection of Superstars including JLe, Randyspeeps, Sonic, Frieza, Big Evil, Kreater, Gamerguy, Slick, EFC and CPman. “Anarchy is Awesome” hits and GM Crulex makes his way out to the ring in his blue and silver suit to a cheering crowd. Getting the fans hyped up with a mosh in the front row, Crulex slides into the ring and looks out at the arena before paying attention to the superstars in the ring. Taking a stand at the podium and clearing his throat, Crulex addresses them all.*

Crulex: Welcome, everyone, to Friday Night Smackdown, playas!

*The TWF stars trade looks as Crulex laughs a bit.*

Crulex: Excuse me!......no, that’s not right either…..hang on, suckas, I’m still getting the hang of this. In all seriousness, though, it appears that TLC is right upon us and yet matches have barely been made official. So I’m going to take this opportunity to make sure each and every one of you knows exactly what is going to happen this Sunday. *Crulex motions for Kreater and Gamerguy to step up to the podium, and Crulex points at Slick and EFC.*

Crulex: Hey Kreater. What’s up? Haven’t talked to you since I took the TWF Title off you. Anyway, see those two over there? Those are the tag team champions. You have a rematch with them at TLC for the tag titles. Now, Kreater, you have plenty of history with Slick. And Gamerguy, I know EFC is a fairly big challenge. So although this is a title match, I want to add a little something to it. Something to make it different than the plain ol’ Survivor Series normal tag team match you fellas had. Now, what can I do to accomplish that? Hmm……

*Crulex pretends to been in deep thought a jabs at his forehead with his finger until the light bulb appears to come on.*

Crulex: Oh yeah! That is perfect. How about we have ourselves a Table’s match for the Tag Team Championships, Kreater and Gamerguy vs. Slick and EFC! Someone is going through a table this Sunday, I guarantee it!

*The fans pop for the announcement, but Kreater takes a mic from the podium and points at Crulex.*

Kreater: This is an outrage! You can’t just change our match! What makes you think we want anything to do with a Table’s match!?

Crulex: You couldn’t beat Slick and EFC by pin or submission. I’m giving you another chance to win in a different way. Or would you prefer that I make it an elimination-style tables match so that you might go through one, too?

Kreator:………We’ll stick with normal tables.

Gamerguy: Doesn’t matter. We held those titles for a long time before that fluke win. We’ll get them back.

Slick: Fluke win? You know, I may not have said much lately, but that’s the point. I let my actions to the talking, just like my partner, EFC. If you want an example, maybe a classic IE beatdown is in order….

*The two teams tense up as the fans buzz, and suddenly a deafening CRACK is heard and it’s shown that Crulex hit the podium with a large, almost cartoony sized gavel.*

Crulex: Now, now, boys, you have only 48 hours to wait and then you can do what you want. So I suggest you not push your luck or I might get really creative with your match. Which brings me to two matches that seem to have been made on their own. Frieza and Sonic, you two want to mix it up, right?

Sonic: I said that I would make my return against anyone, and Frieza was stupid enough to accept. I’ll run circles around him.

Frieza: Your lack of intelligence amuses me. I have brought down opponent after opponent and have only missed my targets by mere centimeters. You have no chance against my power.

Crulex: Spare me the weirdness of seeing the blue blur debate the King of the Ring on speed vs. power, please. I’ll grant this match because I’m very intrigued. And you two…..*Crulex points at Randyspeeps and JLe*……are brilliant men. Really, you’re making my job easy. JLe putting his United States Championship on the line, and Randyspeeps putting up the Money in the Bank briefcase at the same time……that’s got me wanting to buy a ticket myself. But Randyspeeps asked the question on if this should be a Ladder match or not. JLe, I’m going to tell you that if you’re going to challenge the big boys, you better fight like one. So right now, I’m making it official, JLe vs. Randyspeeps in a Double or Nothing Untied States Championship and Money in the Bank match, and it will be a Ladder match!

*The fans go insane as Randyspeeps smirks and stares a hole through JLe while JLe looks back. Randyspeeps ghost belts before JLe returns fire by holding up an imaginary MITB case. Then JLe grabs a mic and looks Crulex dead in the eyes.*

JLe: That’s your mistake Crulex. Once I take that case, I’m going to do a little trading up. When I get tired of wasting my time with small fry opponents, I will cash in on you when you are weak, vulnerable, exhausted. I won’t make the same mistake Speeps did and miss an opportunity. And then, after I cash in on you and become champ, I’m going to ask you how it feels to know that your ruling and Speep’s weakness lead to the end of your title reign.

Randyspeeps: Tough talk from someone still at the base of the mountain. A mountain I’ve climbed before. You’ve been flapping your gums for a while JLe, but it isn’t Crulex that made a mistake here. Crulex simply signed your death warrant and let me hit you where it hurts. By taking everything from you.

*Randyspeeps looks back at Crulex.*

Randyspeeps: Just like old times, huh?

*CPman glares at Crulex with a “I knew it!” look, but Crulex shrugs it off.*

Crulex: Just because I’m making it official doesn’t mean I’m doing you a favor. I’m watching you. You’re still a snake and if you do walk out with that case, I’m still going to wait for you to take your best shot….and miss.

*Randyspeeps frowns and then lets out a scoff as if to say “you just might have asked for it”.*

Crulex: And that brings me to three last matters. CPman, you said you wanted Hurricane in a chairs match. Honestly, I can’t confirm or deny whether or not Hurricane will make it due to his…..prior complications, but I do want a chairs match at TLC. So guess what? I’m going to grant it!

*CPman lets out a “yes!” before composing himself and then remembering who he’s talking to and growls at Crulex.*

Crulex: Easy, CP. I know we got off to a bad start with that whole argument on Monday and your gauntlet later tonight. But come on…..you can trust a demon, can’t you?

*Crulex lets an evil grin form up on his lips, making CPman give him a “I can’t believe you. You’re going to get it sooner or later” look.*

Crulex: And Big Evil, I’ve heard that the Superstar known as Dude has finally been cleared by medical staff to compete and is coming back to the TWF. He has to accept the match, but if he does, give him……a warm welcome, will you?

Big Evil: Can it be no disqualification?

Crulex: What’s the magic word?

Big Evil: Please?

Crulex:……yahahaha, yes……yes it can. If the Dude agrees and shows up, you’ve got him. Otherwise you two can cheer lead until Royal Rumble for all I care. It'll be his loss.

*Crulex stops and grabs the mic again as if he forgot something.*

Crulex: Oh yeah, and I’d like to thank Goldenagenick for his congrats on my promotion. But we need to have a heart to heart right now, and I hope you listen to me. *ahem* I have heard all I can stand with his “conspiracy theory” and how GM JandSman is so unfair for cashing in on his title match that he won fairly at Hell in the Cell. Leave the conspiracies to JLe and R-Truth. Nick, I know where you are coming from. You want one last shot at the title and JandSman. And as a former stable mate, I want you to succeed by being a champ, or at least facing JandSman in a match. You’ve already gotten rid of Twist, so you still have the talent. But you have to show me that you can show up to the arena responsibly for your title match and prove yourself. Reinvent yourself, like you tried to do in the WOTU. Give yourself more than until WM 29 before quitting, because the line is too long, the time is too short and I don’t want you to give up so easy. I WANT you to EARN that shot! So your first step in doing that is facing a man this Sunday, and showing us that you still have the…...erm, heart, for it. And that man is Deadnight Majin!

So, let’s take a look at the TLC card as of now…..

TLC match for the TWF Championship: GM Crulex (c) vs. GM JandSman

Ladder match for the United States Championship and Money in the Bank: JLe (c) vs. Randyspeeps (MITB)

Tables Match for the Tag Team Championships: Slick and EFC (c) vs. Kreater and Gamerguy

Chairs Match: Hurricane vs. CPman

Goldenagenick vs. Deadnight Majin

No Disqualification match: Dude vs. Big Evil (Pending on Dude's agreement and Big Evil sending picks)

Crulex: Majin, Nick, you two are in a weird place. Nick, you have the talent to fight me for the World Title, but you have to prove that you can be trusted to do your job by showing up and kicking *ss. And Majin, you have the right to face me, but do you still have the drive to do so? I want to see what you two can do against each other, so good luck to you both, and good luck to all in this ring……

*Crulex goes to leave, but then suddenly shoves CPman into Big Evil, who in turn falls back into Randyspeeps, whose Money in the Bank case flies out of his hand and hits EFC in the head, who then tumbles into Slick, Kreater and Gamerguy. All of a sudden, a brawl breaks out and Crulex slips out of the ring and looks right into the camera as security tries to break it up.*

Crulex: What’s a corporate meeting without a chaotic breakdown in violence? Take that, JandS!

*Crulex laughs at the brawl and heads to the back as security tries to stop the giant fight from spilling out into the arena and order finally starts to be established. Suddenly, “Pulse Enigma” hits and GM JandSman steps out from the back in all white and points at Crulex with a mic in his hands. Crulex looks a bit on edge from seeing how JandSman is dressed.*

JandSman: Fool! You know not what you have done! You have treaded into the realm of evil, and it corrupts your foul heart! Do no more evil, and come back to the light!

Josh: Is that Mercilex?

JBL: No, it’s JandSman! But he looks like the pope….or a saint of some sort!

Saint J: Disgusting creature of the other side, I will use the weapons you have brought from hell to send you back into the pits you came from! For I will lead these fans, my children, to a greater good for all humanity!

Crulex: O_O…..J-jesus! You stay the hell away from me!

Saint J: The power of the TWF Galaxy compels you!

Crulex: Dude, back off!

Saint J: PRAISE ME!

Crulex: NO! *Crulex, creeped out beyond rational thought, takes off through the crowd and heads to the back as a bright spotlight shines on Saint J, making him glow like an angel. The TWF superstars in the ring can only stare at the freak show that just took place as Smackdown goes to commercial.*

JakeCpFrato

[48]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 13
    OOC: That was so epic. So, so very epic.

Randyspeeps

[49]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 34

*Smackdown returns from commercial. Randyspeeps is in the ring in his wrestling gear.*

Randyspeeps: So TLC is right around the corner, and half the company is missing. Typical. This is what happens when the company fails to give Ortonism booking power. Jandsman and Hurricane successfully ran this company into the ground, and now Crulex gets to add to the mess.

JBL: That is why he's a wrestling God. He speaks the truth, and looks good while doing it.

Randyspeeps: Now, as you all know I am facing JLE this Sunday in a match for my MITB briefcase and the United States Championship. Yet, JLE has failed to respond to my stipulation proposal. I assume he's scared at the thought of facing me in a ladder match.

Matthews: This coming from the guy who was on vacation while in the middle of a feud.

JBL: He's a god. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

Randyspeeps: So if JLE doesn't want to answer me. I'll force him to answer me. You see, I've been out of action for a long time. My last match was against the idiots from the WOTU. So allow me to demonstrate my wrestling prowess in a match that you will never forgets.

*Mark Henry appears from the back with a female of his shoulders*

Matthews: Who...who is that?

JBL: That looks like Maria.

Matthews: Oh my god, that is Maria. Speeps wouldn't.

JBL: He would.

Randyspeeps: Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you my opponent; the lovely Maria.

*crowd boo's.*

*Mark Henry rolls Maria into the ring. Maria is scared and standing in the corner of the ring crying.*

Randyspeeps: Maria. Maria. No need to cry. *Speeps touches her face and sniffs her hair*

Matthews: This is sick.

Randyspeeps: A few weeks ago your lovely boyfriend...if you can call him a man, decided to take a few shots at me. Allow me to briefly address his so-called accusations.

Maria: Please don't hurt me.

Randyspeeps: *Speeps slaps Maria accross the face.* When I'm talking, you are quiet!

Matthews: Someone has to stop this.

Randyspeeps: JLE claims I don't like taking the backseat to Majin. He even tried to claim that I'm jealous. He went as far as to say I'm doubting my abilities which is why I didn't cash in my money the bank. He said all of this while I was wiping my ass with money that I've made accomplishing everything there is to do in this business.

JBL: That's what we call vivid imagery.

Randyspeeps: JLE, allow me to educate you. I have done everything there is to do in this business. There is nothing left for me to do. I've won big matches. I've gone undefeated at Wrestlemania. I've successfully taken over this company. Won championships and been inducted into the hall of fame TWICE! But you know what? All of that pales in comparison to my proudest accomplishment. I have successfully tutored many TWF champions. In fact, the last two champions were under my wing. Crulex and Majin. Check the record books. More than half of the title reigns are from former or current Ortonism members. I built this company JLE. My blood keeps this company going. My presence puts fans in the seat.

JBL: Jesus. He's like me in my prime.

Matthews: Uhm...

Randyspeeps: JLE. I'm not jealous. I'm proud. I know what it's like to stand at the top of the mountain. I've been there since 2007. You? You're trying to get there. You think if you pick on the baddest dog in the company it makes you a somebody. Truth is, half the company didn't know your name until we began to feud.

JBL: True.

Matthews: No it's not. JLE is a great superstar in this company.

JBL: You don't become great unless you stand on top. JLE is still climbing.

Randyspeeps: As far the MITB briefcase, it's simple as to why I never used it. I still don't know what to do with it. I said all along that I may not ever use this briefcase. Know why? Because I don't need it. If I walk into Jandsman locker room tonight, I get a title match tomorrow. You? You want...NEED what I have. You don't have my power. My resume. Hell you don't have what it takes. JLE. I've done it all. I've been there. Done that. That's why I do what I do how I do. You don't get it, because you've never been where I have. And kid, you'll never get there.

JBL: Stand up for this man. Randyspeeps is a legend.

Randyspeeps: JLE. I appreciate you trying to play psychologist. I admire your attempt to peer into my brain. JLE, I understand that you need this. It may be your only shot. I expect that at TLC you're going to give me everything you go. But don't underestimate me. JLE, I've ended a ton of careers. I'm the reason we have no new superstars. After I beat their asses, they never return. You called me out JLE. Now, you have to deal with me.

*Speeps puts the mic down, and drags Maria to the middle of the ring. He motions for the RKO...*

Crulex1369

[50]Dec 15, 2012
    With a tad less than 16 hours left until the deadline, I have picks from the following people:

CPman
    Crulex
    Frieza
    Goldenagenick
    JLe

Still lots of time and I know that usually about ten folks send in picks after midnight, but please, if you have a match, don't waste too much time getting picks in. Even if you have to revise them later, I'd rather you have something in than nothing and risk point penalties and replacement in matches, so be aware of what time it is. Thank you.

Crulex1369

[51]Dec 15, 2012

13 hours to go before deadline, and I have picks from:

CPman
    Crulex
    Dude
    Frieza
    Goldenagenick
    JLe

Still half a day, so no rush, but time is dwindling.

Edited on 12/15/2012 6:17pm

JakeCpFrato

[52]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 13
    What are the plans if we end up with just like, 10 people again?

Crulex1369

[53]Dec 15, 2012

JakeCpFrato wrote:
    What are the plans if we end up with just like, 10 people again?
    We do what we've always done when people don't show up. We improvise and make adjustments. And really, we only need a minimum of 8 people, for the championship matches. So if worse comes to worse (I really hope it doesn't, but if it does), as long as two more folks send in picks, we're good. Well, not good, per se, but it's workable with 8.

Honestly, like I said, half of the people who play send picks in from midnight to 9:59, so I'm not worried about it at all.

Edited on 12/15/2012 6:22pm

spideynerd3

[54]Dec 15, 2012
    • level: 29
    Crulex, if Gamer forgets to send his picks in here, I got them in the WOTU. I pretty much just used what you sent out on Gamespot for the WOTU picks as it was, so they should work. Just letting you know (I'd have to get them to you after 10 though... I won't quite be up at that time ).

JLe1223

[55]Dec 15, 2012
    Continuing Randspeeps promo

(Randyspeeps is about to go for the RKO until he is attacked from behind by..... JLe! JLe lays a flurry of hard punches on Randyspeeps face as Maria tries to flee from the ring but is grabbed by Mark Henry. Maria struggles under Mark Henry's super firm grip. JLe stops his relentless assault and is about to go after the World's strongest man, but is hit with a inverted backbreaker by a quickly recovered Randyspeeps. Maria is trembling in fear at the sight of Randyspeeps who motions Henry to bring to the ring while he systematically stomps a downed JLe on the throat, then the abdomen, then the head. Maria frantically pounds on Mark Henry's Mammoth size arms as he rolls her into the ring, and enters the ring himself. Maria crawls to the corner of the ring cowering at the sight of the sadistic leader of Ortonism. He smiles at her, and picks up the Mic, and orders Mark Henry to bring her to him. Henry obeys and drags her to Speeps. Speeps angrily clutches Maria's hair on one hand and raises the mic on the nearly knocked out JLe.)

Speeps(while struggling to hold Maria trying to punch his hand away from her hair): JLe my delusional friend! You and the lovely Maria think that you can take on Ortonism?!!! It's almost laughable almost laughable, these fake accuasations you make irratates me to put it lightly. From now until TLC you will experience the full powah of Ortonism! Now ring the bell and Mark your my referee!

(Maria screams and the bell rings, a second after bell rings. A revived JLe kicks Speeps on the knee. Maria goes to the corner of the ring and witness JLe put Speeps in a swinging neckbreaker converted to a stunner. Randyspeeps flies out of the ring, Henry charges at JLe but is meet with a superkick in the face, breaking his nose in the process. Randyspeeps runs to the ramp and collapses and sees JLe lift up a weakened Henry in the position for Flashbang! He executes it and the ring shakes violently as Henry's skull bounces off the ring canvas. JLe grabs the mic and speaks.)

JLe: Tell me something Speeps, if you're omnipotent? Why do you run? Don't you want to make your statement here?! Is the "full powah" of Ortonism?! (Speeps looks at JLe with disrelish.)

JLe: If this is the" fulpowah" then its best that you surrender your briefcase right now, or if you want to delay the inevitable then that's fine by me. At TLC your decrepit injury riddled body will be stripped of the Money in the bank!

(Speeps shakes his head and returns backstage as JLe turns confort Maria. She cries in his shoulder as the camera fades.)

Hurricane1123

[56]Dec 15, 2012
    OOC:

Crulex, thank you for that wonderful promo, it really meant a lot to me. I look forward to seeing you as GM in the future and seeing what you can bring to the table.

To everybody,

As you could probably tell, these last couple of months, TV.com has not exactly been the top of my priorities. I have been watching the shows and reading over some of your guys' promos but because it's been my last semester in school, final exams and school took priority. During my busyness I realized that a GM should be responsible and attentive as much as he/she can throughout their time in the RT and I was not fulfilling that responsibility. I felt that it was finally my time to step down and let someone else take over for me. I've been doing this RT thing since it first started and the TV.com thing even longer; it's been a great journey, but I think I'm happy with having almost completed 3 years as GM (Jan 2010 - Dec 2012).

Thank you guys for showing Jandsman and myself respect and patience during our time as GMs. I know things can sometimes get a little bit hectic with everyone wanting a different match and whatnot, but it meant a lot that you guys had enough patience to go along with us when someone did not get the match they necessarily wanted. I now ask you to please pay the same amount of respect that you did to the previous pairing of GMs to this new pairing of GMs. Crulex is a great person with a lot of leadership insight and I am sure he and Jands will do outstanding work, working side by side, behind the closed curtain. I will post promos from time to time and hopefully I'll be able to get more as my nights now become free due to lack of homework and studies but as of right now, I will just be sending in picks for PPVs and occasionally tweeting. Thanks again everybody and I continue to look forward to reading all your promos regardless of GM status.

Coolest guy to ever cross Coolsville now an ex-GM,
    Hurricane

Hurricane1123

[57]Dec 15, 2012
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Crulex, if Gamer forgets to send his picks in here, I got them in the WOTU. I pretty much just used what you sent out on Gamespot for the WOTU picks as it was, so they should work. Just letting you know (I'd have to get them to you after 10 though... I won't quite be up at that time ).
    Completely off topic but I like your Walking Dead sig, the Governor is siiiiiick!

Back on topic: I will DOMINATE at TLC!

Crulex1369

[58]Dec 16, 2012
    spideynerd3 wrote:

Yeah, go ahead and send me his WOTU picks, cause he's the only one missing from the tag match.

With the deadline basically up, I have picks from:

CPman
    Crulex
    Deadnight Majin
    Dude
    EFC
    Frieza
    Gamerguy (once Spidey gets them to me)
    Goldenagenick
    Hurricane
    JandSman
    JLe
    Randyspeeps
    Spidey
    Slick
    TheKreater

Because Frieza and Dude's opponents did not show, I'll close the gap by having Frieza vs. Dude in a no DQ match. If Sonic or Big show up later, it'll become a triple threat (unless they both show, then everyone made it as scheduled). Unless Spidey has Big's picks as well, then it'll be triple threat for sure if he can send those picks too.

I'm pleased that we only had only two no-shows. Keep it up guys!

JLe1223

[59]Dec 16, 2012
    I remember a time when we had NO no shows.

Crulex1369

[60]Dec 16, 2012
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    OOC:

Crulex, thank you for that wonderful promo, it really meant a lot to me. I look forward to seeing you as GM in the future and seeing what you can bring to the table.

To everybody,

As you could probably tell, these last couple of months, TV.com has not exactly been the top of my priorities. I have been watching the shows and reading over some of your guys' promos but because it's been my last semester in school, final exams and school took priority. During my busyness I realized that a GM should be responsible and attentive as much as he/she can throughout their time in the RT and I was not fulfilling that responsibility. I felt that it was finally my time to step down and let someone else take over for me. I've been doing this RT thing since it first started and the TV.com thing even longer; it's been a great journey, but I think I'm happy with having almost completed 3 years as GM (Jan 2010 - Dec 2012).

Thank you guys for showing Jandsman and myself respect and patience during our time as GMs. I know things can sometimes get a little bit hectic with everyone wanting a different match and whatnot, but it meant a lot that you guys had enough patience to go along with us when someone did not get the match they necessarily wanted. I now ask you to please pay the same amount of respect that you did to the previous pairing of GMs to this new pairing of GMs. Crulex is a great person with a lot of leadership insight and I am sure he and Jands will do outstanding work, working side by side, behind the closed curtain. I will post promos from time to time and hopefully I'll be able to get more as my nights now become free due to lack of homework and studies but as of right now, I will just be sending in picks for PPVs and occasionally tweeting. Thanks again everybody and I continue to look forward to reading all your promos regardless of GM status.

Coolest guy to ever cross Coolsville now an ex-GM,
    Hurricane

Thank you for everything you've done Hurricane. I wish you luck on your future business items and I look forward to the day when you have the amount of free time you had a year ago so you can show any newbies that come by what it means to be cool. Really, thank you.