WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable Wrestlemania 29 Build Up Thread

Show stealer?

Deadnight-Majin

[1]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 18

Elimination Chamber was a huge night for the TWF. The Kreater proved that he wasn't a one hit wonder by taking the world title and securing the Wrestlemania main event for the second time. The Ortonism dream team fulfilled their promise of taking the tag team championship, JLe reclaimed the US title, while Twist Of Fate declared the end of his career. What's going to happen on the grandest stage of them all; WRESTLEMANIA 29?

TV.com World Championship: The Kreater (c) vs JandSman vs Spideynerd3

Once In A Lifetime: Randyspeeps vs Deadnight-Majin

Pure Chaos: Crulex1369 vs CPman

Back From Retirement: Hurricane1123 vs SonicRenegade

TWF & WOTU Undisputed Tag Team Championship: TWF champions Frieza & SkinsFan vs WOTU champions Spideynerd & CPman

United States Championship: JLe (c) vs Dude

TWF vs WOTU: TWF's Slick & EFC vs WOTU's ? &?

Secret Prize Triple Threat:Ballin vs GoldenAgeNick vs Gamerguy

HALL OF FAME ANNOUNCEMENT FROM GM JANDSMAN

And with this time of the year comes the Hall of Fame, we already know one man who will be inducted into this year's class,

Crulex

A former Light Heavyweight Champion, a former United States Champion, and a record, five time TWF/GWF Champion. One of the most respected round tablers of all time, and more then deserving of this honor.

But with each year, there are two inductees of the Round Table hall of fame, and this year there are five nominee's which you all get to vote for to decide who gets to be inducted into the prestigues hall of fame. The Nominees are as follows

Spideynerd

Gamewiz

Telvisnostic

Qfrodri

Please send me (JandSman) your votes for who you would like to see be the second inductee into the Class of 2013 Round Table Hall of Fame. The deadline is March 15th.

Edited on 04/03/2013 3:32pm
    Edited 11 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

goldenagenick24

[2]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 17

OfficialGAN24 wrote:
    RIGGED! ALL RIGGED! I want Kreater at 'Mania! I'll be on RAW! #CONSPIRACY

Deadnight-Majin

[3]Feb 18, 2013

I assume JandSman vs Kreater is happening, let me know if I am gravely mistaken.

Deadnight Majin Twitter wrote:
    Be prepared for some unmissable TV tonight #raw #tagteamchampions

JLe1223

[4]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 20
    OOC: So Majin are you going to write those epic summaries of the matches like you did at Wrestlemania a few years ago?

Deadnight-Majin

[5]Feb 18, 2013

JLe1223 wrote:
    OOC: So Majin are you going to write those epic summaries of the matches like you did at Wrestlemania a few years ago?
    The big previews you mean right? Yeah I was planning on doing so. Hopefully the full card will come together pretty soon, then I can do it.

JLe1223

[6]Feb 18, 2013
    Yeah those things.

thedude200512

[7]Feb 18, 2013

With me defeating one of the higher ups in this industry, I am willing to face anyone. In fact I am actually here by challenging JLE for a match for the US Championship at WrestleMania. So what do you say JLe are you up to the challenge?

Frieza4226

[8]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 4

Monday Night Raw

*Monday Night Raw continues with its after Elimination Chamber show with King Frieza frowning at a newpaper held in his hand, the headline reading "JLe wins US Title!" and crumples it up. Frieza looks at the WrestleMania 29 sign and smirks to himself.*

Frieza: Congrats JLe. You got your United States belt back. A roundabout way of doing it, but I guess that by beating me, you earned it. But do not think for one moment that this is over. I will return to challenge you for that title sooner or later. For WrestleMania, I have something different in mind. WrestleMania has been good to me for quite some time. At WrestleMania 27, I defeated the Dudebusters with the aid of Jake Frato. And last year, I bested the man who beat me just last night. However, I have been toying with small fish for the past two years. WrestleMania is the grandest stage of them all, and so I want to face off with a man who made his return last night. A man who has threatened to return with a vengence. And that man is Ballin.

*Frieza cakcles and rubs his chin with thoughts of taking on a veteran like Ballin and goes on with his promo.*

Frieza: Ballin, I do not mind adding in anyone else who wants to face us, but for certain I want to face you. And to sweeten the deal, I know what you want more than anything. You want a shot at the United State Championship much like I do, don't you? Why else would you come back? So I offer this to both you and the general managers: Ballin vs. Frieza vs. anyone else who has the guts to join us in aFull Metal Mayhammatch for the #1 Contendership of the United States Championship. Does that provoke your interest, Ballin? Do you want to face a real superstar at the biggest PPV of the year, or would you rather referee another match?

JandSman

[9]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 32

Here's the Wrestlemania 29 Poster, I hope you all like it....

Poster

Rankings

The rankings have been reset like they're every year, so that will help you guys boost your rankings in the next couple of months. And we did need it after Elimination Chamber, where there were few boosts and mostly decreases, but that usually happens at the Elimination Chamber PPV.

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 59/100 59%

Randyspeeps 59/100 59%

Spideynerd 58/100 58%

Slick 57/100 57%

TheKreater 57/100 57%

Crulex 56/100 56%

Frieza 55/100 55%

JakeCPFrato 54/100 54%

Hurricane 53/100 53%

Gamerguy 50/100 50%

Mid Carders 30% to 50%

TwistofFate14 49/100 49%

Deadnight-Majin 48/100 48%

JLe 48/100 48%

TheDude 43.100 43%

Efc 40/100 40%

GoldenageNick 38/100 38%

Skinsfan 38/100 38%

AllPR0 36/100 36%

Qfrodri 33/100 33%

Lakmisdra 33/100 33%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Big_Evil 26/100 26%

Hockeydude 24/100 24%

Numb3rsfan/Minzi 21/100 21%

Dilla 17/100 17%

Hornswaggle 15/100 15%

Jebus/Sonic 15/100 15%

IamLegend 7/100 7%

Killerband 6/100 6%

Wrighttime 6/100 6%

FullMetalWWant 3/100 3%

ThePlayer 3/100 3%

TheNewEraIcon 3/100 3%

Yooperchild 3/100 3%

Retired

Spideynerd

Telvis

Hall of Famers

SSJordan ( Class of 2008 )

SylentAssassin ( Class of 2009 )

Enervator/ReneTavor ( Class of 2010 )

Randyspeeps ( Class of 2010 )

Ballin ( Class of 2011 )

Hurricane ( Class of 2011 )

Slick ( Class of 2012 )

Ortonism ( Class of 2012 )

Crulex ( Class of 2013 )

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

And with this time of the year comes the Hall of Fame, we already know one man who will be inducted into this year's class,

Crulex

A former Light Heavyweight Champion, a former United States Champion, and a record, five time TWF/GWF Champion. One of the most respected round tablers of all time, and more then deserving of this honor.

But with each year, there are two inductees of the Round Table hall of fame, and this year there are five nominee's which you all get to vote for to decide who gets to be inducted into the prestigues hall of fame. The Nominees are as follows

Spideynerd

Gamewiz

JandSman

Telvisnostic

Qfrodri

Please send me your votes for who you would like to see be the second inductee into the Class of 2013 Round Table Hall of Fame. The deadline is March 15th.

Edited on 02/18/2013 12:56pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Crulex1369

[10]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 26

*The following takes place during the last two minutes of Dude and Crulex's match, along with some aftermath.*

*Dude and Crulex are both down after a superplex from Crulex onto Dude. Inside the Torture Chamber are Kendo Sticks, Chairs, a baseball bat, some barbed wire and at this point, both Dude and Crulex are bleeding heavily. Dude grabs at his ribs and he looks really hurt, while Crulex sits up and gets into a pouncing position, waiting for Dude. Last Ride is the only one out on Crulex's side as Kane and Hockeydude didn't show up, and Matt Morgan looks on, shouting to Dude while Otunga reminds JandSman that his match is on in a half hour. JandSman is forced to leave, but warns Dude to get out of the way, and Dude sidesteps Crulex into the turnbuckle and hits a backdrop. As JandSman leaves to get ready for his Chamber match, Dude climbs the top rope and hits the Holy Diver on Crulex, going for the pin and getting a two and half. Crulex gets picked up by Dude, but Crulex grabs Dude by the throat and chokeslams him into the mat. Crulex raises his hand into the air and signals for the end, but suddenly, Last Ride is set right into the side of the torture chamber.........and it's CPman! CPman taunts Crulex as the Elemental Demon looks on. Crulex picks up the baseball bat and swings at the chamber walls, yelling at CPman to go away, but CPman smiles and twirls his finger, telling Crulex to turn around. Crulex turns and catches the chair thrown by Dude. Dude rears up and hits the Sweet Chin Gospel on the chair, which connects with Crulex's face! Crulex falls and Dude scrambles for the cover........1.........2..............3! Dude wins! Dude wins! Dude!*

*CPman grins and unlocks the chamber door. Otunga and Morgan come in and put Dude on their shoulders as the crowd is beyond shocked. CPman applauds the Dude and walks to the back, glancing at Crulex, who is rolled over on his stomach and screams in pure rage at CPman.*

----------------------------

Sierra! Hotel! India! Echo! Lima! Delta! SHIELD!

*Now on Monday Night Raw, "Special Op" plays and GM Crulex storms out of the back inthe tornado-like fitof a madman. Crulex runs over to the giant "W" on the stage and starts whacking at it with his baseball bat and hammers on everything he can see, between the LED tron to the stage grating, the ramp, and as he makes his way to the ring, Crulex starts bashing at the steel steps and ring post. Crulex can't seem to control himself and with his wide eyes and unkempt hair, he looks like a crazed homeless man, minus the dirt and no-shower smell.*

King: Oh my gosh! Crulex has blown a gasket!

Cole: King, we better move! If Crulex comes over here he migh--oh sh*t!

*Cole and King duck for cover as Crulex attacks the announcing table and bends the cover with his bat. Crulex steals a mic from Justin Roberts, pushing him into Lillian Garcia and rolling into the ring. The Shield come out and try to get into the ring to calm their employer down, but Crulex swings wildly in every direction to keep them on the outside. Crulex screams into the microphone and tugs at his hair before talking.*

Crulex: DAMN IT! CPMAN! CP-F*CKING-MAN!!! I HAD THAT WON! I HAD THAT WON!!! YOU STOLE THAT MATCH FROM ME!!! I WAS SCREWED!!!! I HAD DUDE WHERE I WANTED HIM!!!! HE WAS MINE!!!! MINE!!!! I WAS SCREWED!!!CP!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*Crulex covers his head like he's suffering a migraine and kicks the ringropes over and over. Crulex falls to the ground and starts throwing anUndertaker "Big Evil"-like tantrum before finally rolling overand trying to regain some composure, but it's barely working.

Cole: I......ladies and gentlemen, I have never seen Crulex like this! He's completely lost it!

King: He's having a total mental breakdown! We need to get someone out here!!! What are we going to do?

Cole: Does it matter? The Shield can't even get near the guy!

*The Shield slowly get into the ring prepare to retreat in case Crulex goes on another emotional rampage. Once they see that it's clear,Ambrose takes the bat away from Crulex before he can hurt himself or anyone else. Crulex huffs as he tries to catch his breath and looks around. Finally coming out of whatever blackout he was having,he finallytries to talk rather than scream into the mic.*

Crulex: I.....have had all I can stand.......of CPman! I see it now.......it's not the TWF.......it's him! It's always been him! Those accusations! Those deals being exposed! All of my suffering since TLC, it's been him! He is the one causing all of this to me! CPman, you, I was willing to let you go for everything after that bounty was accepted by Speeps, Majin and Kreater..........but you made me to lose.......to.....to THAT!!!

*Crulex looks at the titantron and sees a picture of Dude, and fire is practically shooting from his eyeballs. The crowd starts chanting a mixture of "Dude beat you! Dude beat you!" and "CPman! CPman!" at Crulex, who seethes in an anger that would scare even Frieza. Crulex points at the WrestleMania 29 sign and looks squarely at thecamera.*

Crulex: I have had enough!If you want something done, you do it yourself! No more am I going to suffer because of you! No longer am I going to face any more injustice!CPman, I want to face you! One on one at WrestleMania!!!!! And I don't just want to beat you. I want to end you. I challenge you........

*Crulex groans in anger and lets out one last message.*

Crulex: I challenge you! CPman vs. Crulex at WrestleMania.........four plus years in the making!

*Crulex slams the mic into the mat and storms out of the ring, heading to the back.*

King: CPman has driven Crulex off the deep end! Will he accept?

Cole: King, I know CPman. I don't think anything will cause him to turn down a challenge. I think me may have even planned this.But this may just be the most emotional match in WrestleMania history if CPman and Crulex's clashes get any more personal!

Edited on 02/18/2013 12:37pm

Randyspeeps

[12]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 34

"My Time" hit as Raw goes on the air. Randyspeeps and Deadnight Majin make their way to the ring. Seinfeld is alongside Randyspeeps with the Money in the Bank Brief case in hand. Matt Striker is standing in the ring with a microphone in hand.

Matt Striker: Good evening Gentlemen. And congratulations on your big time title victory at Elimination Chamber. Can we get your reactions?

DeadnightMajin: Last night was an incredible night for the future of the new and improved Ortonism under my leadership. Last night I lead Randyspeeps to his very first tag team title victory in history.

Randyspeeps: If memory serves me correct Striker, I picked up the victory for Ortonism last night to capture the Tag Team Championships. And you know what that means?

Striker: I'm sure you're going to tell us.

Randyspeeps: I have finally checked off the final accomplishment for my career. I've done it all. I've defeated them all. I've walked into Wrestlemania...

DeadnightMajin: Jesus. What Speeps is trying to say in his usual long winded form, is that he finally have become a Grand Slam Champion.

Randyspeeps: Yes. Striker, I Randyspeeps, the greatest performer this company has ever seen has finally claimed what is rightfully his.

DeadnightMajin: Yep. It only took him his entire career. What's more shocking is that you died before you accomplished it.

Randyspeeps: You probably should show a little respect.

DeadnightMajin: I am showing you respect. I just wanted to point out that the great Randyspeeps, took forever to accomplish something that lesser men have already done. If anything, you should show me some respect.

Randyspeeps: What are you talking about?

DeadnightMajin: Last week I got attacked by masked men. And where was my so-called mentor? Where was this great Randyspeeps that supposed to have my back? Where were you?

Randyspeeps: What I did last night more than made up for what I didn't do last week.

DeadnightMajin: WHAT?!?

Randyspeeps: I have spies. They've told me that EFC and Slick were the masked men. I kicked their asses last night while you watched and played cheerleader? So are we even?

DeadnightMajin: Well, we're the tag team champions. That's all the matters right? So yes. We're even.

Striker: Majin, what does this mean for Ortonism?

DeadnightMajin: Striker, I am in the process of changing this company. I do things a little different around here. I realized that Slick and EFC were old news. They were has beens that's been around way past their prime. Someone had to take them out. Has beens need to move over, because Deadnight Majin is the present and future of this company.

*The titantron turns on. We see the two masked men tossing Slick and EFC into lockers in the back. One of the masked men picks up Slick and tosses him into the wall knocking him unconscious. EFC is bashed over the head with a steel chair by the other.*

Masked Man: Majin, you got away luckily last week. It won't happen again.

DeadnightMajin: You're pretty stupid. Targeting me is the last thing you should do.

Masked Man 2: We want what you two have. We want your tag team titles!

*Crowd erupts*

Randyspeeps: I have a policy where I don't wrestle for 20 days after a ma...

DeadnightMajin: You got it! You Masked Morons v. Ortonism for the tag team titles...TONIGHT!

Randyspeeps: What are you doing?

DeadnightMajin: I'm the leader. I make the decisions. Our titles are on the line tonight!

Striker(listening in on his earpiece): Ladies and Gentlemen, I have just received word from Jandsman, that this match will indeed take place in tonight's main event!

*Crowd Erupts*

"My Time" hits as Randyspeeps and Majin make their way to the back. Speeps looks pissed, while Majin is very happy.*

Commercial Break

Edited on 02/18/2013 4:18pm

Deadnight-Majin

[13]Feb 18, 2013

SPOILER ALERT: This is the most important promo in RT history.

*The Raw main event. "My Time" plays as Deadnight Majin and Randyspeeps enter with the tag team titles.*

Cole: This is a huge main event! Tag titles on the line as Ortonism defend against the masked men!

King: I can't wait for this.

*Majin and Speeps pose on their ropes with their belts, Speeps silently surveying the crowd, Majin with his arms in the air dramatically.*

*The music stops, while Ortonism await their opponents.*

King: This is tense.

*Generic rock music plays as the masked men enter from the crowd. They hop over the crowd barrier and are about to enter the ring. Deadnight Majin charges at them, dives to the outside and wipes them both out. The music stops and the crowd go crazy.*

King: Wow!

Cole: Majin is determined to get revenge!

King: I don't think I've ever heard these people cheer him so much!

*Majin rolls one of the masked men into the ring and the bell rings.*

Cole: This match is officially underway!

*The masked man struggles to his feet as Randyspeeps immediately motions to unmask him. The masked man counters with a back body drop.*

Cole: Close call there for that masked man, his identity was almost revealed!

*Randyspeeps gets up directly in front of Deadnight Majin, who is standing on the apron. Speeps turns back to the masked man, but Majin tags himself in. Randyspeeps shoots an appalled look at Majin as he enters. They argue.*

King: Damn, these two really haven't been getting along lately.

Cole: They're gonna have to get it together if they want to retain those titles!

*The masked man charges at them, but receives a double clothesline.*

King: They're a great team when they put their minds to it though!

*Randyspeeps shoots Majin another disapproving look, before heading back to the corner.*

*Majin taps Randyspeeps on the shoulder.*

*Majin nails Randyspeeps with an RKO.*

King: WHAT?!

Cole: Oh my - RKO! RKO! RKO!

*The crowd are going insane. Majin stares down at the fallen Randyspeeps with a look of total disgust. The masked man who was in the ring gets up, joining Majin's side. He unmasks.*

Cole: Oh my - that's SkinsFan!

King: It's an Ortonism mutiny!

Cole: It's not a mutiny King, Deadnight Majin is the leader, but this is the most shocking thing I've ever seen! Randyspeeps was Majin's mentor, his hero! I can't believe what we're seeing!

*The other masked man enters the ring. He starts stomping and kicking at Randyspeeps.*

King: Who's this guy then, Enervator, Batista?

Cole: Who knows? I have no idea King!

*The masked man continues to beat up Randyspeeps as Majin and Skins watch. He drags him up to the top rope.*

King: I don't like the look of this.

Cole: He's setting him up for something big...

*They fly from the top, the masked man driving Randyspeeps face first into the mat.*

King: Wait a second, that was a, that looked like a...

Cole: Death ball pedigree...

*He joins Majin and Skins in the centre of the ring, as they survey Randyspeeps' battered body. He unmasks. The crowd go even more wild.*

Cole: Oh my god...

King: Frieza! It's Frieza! Lord Frieza!

*Majin's eyes haven't budged from Randyspeeps. Frieza smirks as he laps up the heat from the crowd. SkinsFan starts swearing at a cameraman trying to get closeups. He wrenches the camera from his hands and throws it to the floor, smashing it. Raw goes off air.*

JakeFrato

[14]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 7

Cpman Twitter wrote:
    OH! ITS A MUTINY! A MUTINY! THE LEADER OF A GROUP KICKED OUT THE FOUNDER WHO PUT HIM IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING, THEN BROUGHT IN A NEW MEMBER. That was friggen uninteresting, I actually watched Crulex run around like a drunken homeless man hopped up on LSD again. Ortonism is a bunch of idiots. Anyway, Crulex, you want me, you got me. You aren't the same man you once were. I am not in for 7 weeks of mind tricks and mutual respect, like the old Crulex would have done. I am in for 7 weeks of dealing with a child, just like everyone else on this damn roster. You pathetic bunch of losers...Especially you, Frieza. Selling out must feel real fun.

Edited on 02/18/2013 4:37pm

Frieza4226

[15]Feb 18, 2013

FriezaistheLordTwitter wrote:
    For almost three long years, I played with children. Tonight, I have joined grown men. I am Lord Frieza......and I am no longer just immortal........no, now, I am.............#PartOfOrtonism #RevengeforUSA

@CPman, sold out? Is that what being the last man standing in the Young Gunners and then deciding to join a new group when every other member quit is called? How funny. You should know better by now. I did not sell out. I bought in. Just like I did with RT Inc. #Maniabound.

Edited on 02/18/2013 4:45pm

JandSman

[16]Feb 18, 2013
    • level: 32

Monday Night Raw

TheKreater is in the center of the ring with the TWF Championship and a Mic as Raw comes back from commercial.

Kreater: This is it.... (TheKreater raises the TWF Championship).

This is what everyone works towards.

The TWF Championship, and there's no better time then right now to hold this championship, because in a few short weeks, it will be Wrestlemania 29.

And because I'm the TWF Champion, that means that I will be the star attraction of Wrestlemania, I will headline Wrestlemania, I will main event the biggest show of them all!

Even though people said I was a fluke, even though I won the Royal Rumble and beat two legends at last year's Wrestlemania to win the Championship. They acted like I was just some lucky punk.

But in fact, I proved them all wrong, by beating five other men in the most brutal and devastating match in the history of Round Table, to become the Champion.

And now I can say it, that you were all WRONG!!!!!!! WRONG!!!! WRONG!!! WRONG!!! WROONNNGGGG!!!!!

I'm better then Crulex, Gamerguy, TwistofFate, Goldenagenick, I'm better then the TWF. But we can't forget about the WOTU, because I'm damn sure better then Spideynerd, Killerband, and the rest of those WOTU guys.

Not only am I better then of all them, not only am I the best in the world, I'm better then all of them combined. I'm a god amongst boys.

I don't care what anyone says, because there all just jealous of my skills, and they just wish that they were in my spot.

But how can you take the spot of god.....

*Savior* by Rise Against hits and Super J comes out with a Mic.

Super J: God, that's who you think you're, well I must say, you're more delusional then I thought.

Your ego has grown to a level even greater then Lex Luthor's.

All because of one victory, and although you're victory was impressive, albeit through underhanded tactics. It doesn't give you the right to talk down to all of the other fine competitors we've in the TWF or the competitors in the WOTU, but most of all, it gives you no right to talk about these wonderful fans.

I can already tell with you're villainous mannerism, that you will attempt to have a reign of terror like others have had in the past. Well I can't allow that. But given that this is your first offense, I will let you leave on this day, but only if you promise to not again disrespect the many individuals who work so hard for this great company and all of these fans who make this company what it's.

So what do you say, do you choose to apologize for your actions and work towards a better tomorrow or do you want to stick to your mischievous ways, because if you do, it will only lead to your demise.

*TheKreater looks at Super J then nods, then Super J goes out for a handshake, but then TheKreater hits Super J over the head with a Mic. Super J falls down and then TheKreater drops the mic. TheKreater steps back and lets Super J get up. TheKreater hits JandSman in the face with the TWF Championship.

TheKreater smirks then raises the TWF Championship as he puts one foot on the head of Super J as the camera fades away.*

Edited on 02/18/2013 7:45pm

Crulex1369

[17]Feb 22, 2013
    • level: 26

*On Friday Night Smackdown, we see General Manager Crulex sitting at his office desk with his hand on his head in boredom. Looking over at the door, we see the Shield standing by in front of it, creating a barricade and Crulex shakes his head.*

Crulex: Is this really necessary? I told you all I was fine. I blacked out Monday, I admit it, but really, I'm fine.

Ambrose: Sir, I know crazy. It's how I fight and how I handle business. You went crazy on Monday, and we're not going to let you out of here until we're sure you don't do something that might invoke lawsuits.

Crulex: Are you really going to make me do this in here?

Rollins: Just relax, Lex. We're doing this for your own good.

Crulex: You do realize I pay you, right? Meaning that this is a total reversal of policy?

Reigns: Our job is to protect you from injustice and injury. That includes ones that you may cause to yourself if something gets you unhinged again.

Crulex: Alright, alright. I'm okay, really. But I'll do it your way tonight.

*Crulex takes a deep breath and manages a smile as he focuses his attention on the camera and speaks out to the audience from the titantron.*

Crulex: Ladies and gentlemen, as we approach the showcase of the immortals, WrestleMania, I can tell you that in the next six weeks, all TWF superstars will battle it out on the grandest stage of them all for gold, pride and retribution. While I'm allowing a generous amount of time for contracts to be signed and matches to be finalized, and can confirm one thing, and that is that the United States Championship and at least one undercard match will be made official in no more than a week. Also, no less than five matches will take place at WrestleMania, possibly up to seven or eight even if I have anything to say about it! Already, Cpman and Crulex is set as well as the TWF Championship match, although you can never truly know if a card will change at any given time, so JandSman and Kreater better watch out! Hehe, this is WrestleMania season, which means I expect even the most silent of superstars to get busy, because if there was ever a PPV that should incite excitement and entertainment, it is the 29th annual Superbowl of Professional Wrestling! Not get out there and prove to me that you are ready for New York!

Rollins: And New Jersey, right?

Crulex: No, just New York. No one cares about New Jersey. Which reminds me, I demand that my locker room at Mania be on the New York side.

*There comes a knock at the door and Crulex leaps backwards to grab his baseball bat. He grins and sets up like a batter waiting for the pitch.*

Crulex: Tell me it's Cpman. I'm ready for a little batting practice!

*Dean Ambrose looks into the door hole and shakes his head negatively.*

Ambrose: Nope, mail carrier.

Crulex: Those still exist? What happened to emailing me? Let him in.

*The Shield opens the door and lets the man in. He tries to hand Crulex a package, but Roman Reigns takes the package and shoves the mail carrier out of the room. Reigns looks in the box and hands it to Crulex, not seeing anything. Crulex opens the box up and pulls out a handful of action figures of himself, Slick, Spidey, Dude, Majin and Randyspeeps. Crulex pats the box, and a letter falls out of the bottom. Crulex picks it up and reads it out loud.*

Crulex: "Dear Crulex, no hard feelings about Sunday. To show my appreciate for your challenge to a match at WrestleMania, I have sent you a few TWF 1st edition figures! Now you can relive classic moments in our company's history, like Slick vs. Crulex where Slick broke Crulex's SummerSlam streak, or Extreme Rules, where Randyspeeps burned Crulex alive! Or even Spidey's greatest victory, his win over Crulex to become a Grand Slam Champion! Have fun! -CPman"

*Crulex sighs and lets the paper drop out of his hands and smirks before letting a chuckle leave him.*

Crulex: Ha! He thinks that would get to me? His loss, I can sell these things on eBay for a good eighty bucks!

*Crulex picks up the little Crulex action figure and holds it's arms up in a mocking way and laughs before Rollins joins in laughing.*

Rollins: So, you still play with those things?

*Crulex stops messing with the figure and death stares at Rollins before chucking the figure at Rollins head and storms off to the other end of the office with a Vince McMahon-like yell of "Shut up!" before Smackdown goes to commercial.*

Frieza4226

[18]Feb 23, 2013
    Time moves on. That is a constant. Another constant? That Frieza shines at WrestleMania. I will be ready to shine once more in just over 40 days. All I need is my prey. #FinalChapter

Randyspeeps

[19]Feb 23, 2013
    • level: 34

Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    I've done nothing put promote and push superstars to the top of this industry, only for them to stab me in the back. It gets real on Monday Night Raw.

JakeFrato

[20]Feb 24, 2013
    • level: 7
    Cpman Twitter wrote:
    Ortonism is full of children, Crulex is a child, and JandSman is seriously looking like an idiot. I don't care anymore. I'll show up on Raw, talk my talk, and then leave. Crulex, be ready for it.