WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Roundtable Wrestlemania 29 Build Up Thread

Show stealer?

Randyspeeps

[21]Feb 25, 2013
    • level: 34

*Raw comes on the air without it's opening video package and typical pyro display. The camera man zooms around the arena where the TWF universe display signs saying, "2.18.13 Ortonism Massacre," "Majin 1 Speeps 0," "JakeFrato won the Royal Rumble...who is JakeFrato?" "Spidey wants a title match," "Too bad Enervator was busy banging Torrie," "DeadnighMajin = Ortonism's True King."

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw. We're fresh off the heels of what some is calling Ortonism's Massacre.

King: I've even heard DeadnightMajin's Revolt and my personal favorite, DeadnightMajin's Assent.

Cole: Whatever they are calling it, one thing is for sure, hell is sure to break loose on Monday Night Raw.

*The lights in the arena go off. Kane like Pyro goes off on stage, and a casket is ushered onto the stage by 2 prop managers. A image is shown on the screen:

Randyspeeps Voice: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Ortonism's Judgment Day.

*"Line in the Sand" begins to play. The lights return in the arena*

Cole: Line in the Sand? That's Ortonisms very first theme song.

King: I have a very bad feeling about this one Cole.

*Y2JFAN, Android1000, Hornswaggle, and Cayse all make their appearance. The crowd goes nuts as they see old members of Ortonism making their way to the ring.*

Cole: It looks like Speeps have brought in the Calvary.

King: DeadnightMajin should be worried. If Speeps had to call in for help, he must be really pissed Cole.

*"We WANT SSJ" chants begin to erupt in the arena. "Burn in my Light" begins to play and SSJ makes his way out from behind the curtain and into the ring. The TWF universe begins a bow gesture towards SSJ. Michael Cole and King rise to their feet as they applaud the TWF's very first hall of Famer.*

Cole: Wow! What a way to kick off Monday Night Raw.

King: We weren't told that an Ortonism reunion was about to take place.

SSJ: It's been a very long time.

*Crowd erupts*

SSJ: I got a call, just like all these legends standing behind me, two nights ago from a long time friend. Randyspeeps said, guys, I need your help.

Y2JFAN: And trust me we weren't going to miss an opportunity to come back and help the guy that helped propel our careers.

Hornswaggle: DeadnightMajin's actions week were disgusting. To see him kick out Randyspeeps from the most dominant entity in the TWF history was a tragedy.

Android: DeadnightMajin doesn't understand Ortonism's history. He doesn't know what kind of fraternity this group is. We are tight. Tight as can be. He broke the one rule Ortonism has had for years. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Cayse: As the first Lady of Ortonism, I know better than anyone who Randyspeeps is, and what Ortonism means to him. DeadnightMajin made a very big mistake, and we're here to fix this problem. Majin had a one on three onslaught last week, imagine what we're going to do to him and his assclowns.

*"Assclowns" chants begin to erupt*

Cole: WOW. I've missed Cayse.

King: She's still crazy as ever.

"Voices" hit. Randyspeeps makes his way to the ring. He's wearing jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt. Speeps has a black eye. When Speeps enters the ring, SSJ is the first one to hug Speeps. Speeps works the ring and embrace his former Ortonism members*

Randyspeeps: Give it up for these guys.

*Crowd applauds.*

Randyspeeps: I want all you guys to stand together over there. I want to get a good look at all of you.

*Ortonism members gather on one side of the ring, leaving Speeps as the sole man on the opposite side.*

Randyspeeps: WOW! Such talent. I mean you guys are incredible. One phone call, and you guys show up in full force is a truly remarkable thing.

SSJ: We love you man.

Randyspeeps: Do you?

Hornswaggle: We're here for you Speeps. We love ya. You built this thing. It was your vision brother.

Randyspeeps: You're right. It was my vision. I envisioned this entire thing. I saw all of this. Hall of Fames, Championships, Superstars, success, greatness. I mapped it out that way. I did. Not you SSJ. Or you Cayse. Or you Y2JFAN. I did.

Android: Yep. It's all you.

Randyspeeps: You know. You guys are the biggest bunch of hypocrites I've ever seen. You come out here and talk about fraternity. Brotherhood. Family. But we've never been that close have we?

Cayse: We hav..

Randyspeeps: SHUT UP! Let me finish. Android. As soon as the TWO showed up, you defected. Cayse, as soon as you had the chance to stab me in the back, you did. You did it, because you wanted to prove to everyone else you weren't some Ortonism lacky. Hornswaggle, you've stabbed me in the back more than anyone else in this ring. Y2JFAN, you won the TWF championship, and then two weeks later you RKO me in the ring. And then SSJ. The man who I started all of this with, you've kicked me out of Ortonism before haven't you?

Cole: That's all true.

Randyspeeps: There's a pattern here isn't it?

SSJ: It's not like that, and you know it. If memory serves me correct, you've kicked all of us out before haven't you?

Randyspeeps: Since 2007 I've been screwed in the back by just about EVERY Ortonism member to ever walk through our headquarters. Whether it was jealousy, greed, or just plain stupidity you have all stabbed me in the back. Just like Deadnight Majin. And you're right. You guys forgot what or I should say who Ortonism was about.

Cayse: You. Ortonism was always about you. You used all of us to show how you can play the game of chess with human beings. You played with and twisted our emotions in every which way.

Randyspeeps: Cayse. The stupid dumb brunette girl that could never see past her power hungry eyes. You all got to eat at the best restaurants, drink the best wine, become VIP's at all the spots. I took average superstars and made stars.

Android: I hope you didn't drag me all the way out for this.

Randyspeeps: Android, you're the first ever Ortonism betrayer. How does that feel? To know that you started this trend.

*SSJ approaches Speeps and mouths "c'mon. This isn't right. Let's discuss this later. Speeps drops his mic and RKO's SSJ right in the ring.*

King: OH WOW! What just happened?

*Hornswaggle tries to contain Speeps, but he gets planted with a RKO. Y2J Fan runs at Speeps and tastes a thunderous RKO of his own. Android is helping Cayse get out of the ring. When he turns around Speeps plants him with a RKO.*

Cole: He just took out Ortonism King. My God. What has just happened?

*Speeps goes to pick up the microphone, but he turns around and runs at full speed toward Android and punts him in the skull. Randyspeeps turns around with a crazy Randy Orton like stare:

"

Randyspeeps: DeadnightMajin, you kicked me out of Ortonism. Congratulations. You've gotten me out the way so you can go on and do great great things. Problem is, you can't.

King: What does he mean?

Randyspeeps: Majin, what have you accomplished these last few months without me? You're El Mask secret? I played a huge role in. You in Ortonism? Yeah, I called you remember? You're big El Mask reveal? That wasn't all you was it? Oh, you're title shot? Yeah, that was me too.

Cole: Things just got personal.

Randyspeeps: Majin, the one thing you did without me was the stupidest move in your life. You took a nice big bite out of the hand that not only fed you, but gave you the damn spoon. Majin, when I handpicked you as my successor, I envisioned a plan. A plan where I would be right there by your side, teaching you along the way, but you got greedy.

King: Greed. He accused Ortonism of that earlier.

Randyspeeps: You just couldn't stand the fact that everyone could never really associate you with Ortonism. Hell, even though you kicked me out, people still can't and won't put your face next to the Ortonism logo. They can't do it, because you're not me. You have never, and will never accomplish what I have accomplished. My shoes are just too big.

Cole: This is Vintage Speeps.

Randyspeeps: But I'm not going to sit back and watch you fail. I'm not that naive. Instead, I'm going to help you fail. And in the process, I'm going to destroy the single greatest entity known to man. I'm going to kill ORTONISM!.

Cole: He can't!

King: HE WILL!

Cole: It's Ortonism. He can't kill it.

King: Maybe it's for the best.

*SSJ moves over to Speeps and begins to try and pull himself up. Speeps slaps him in the face, and then gives him a thunderous punt. Spees then picks up SSJ and hoists him over his shoulder. He takes SSJ over to the casket that is sitting on top of the stage and tosses him in it. Speeps closes the casket.He takes on a match, tosses it on the casket, and blue flames erupt on the casket.*

Randyspeeps: DeadnightMajin, You've been PUT ON NOTICE!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[22]Feb 26, 2013
    • level: 18

This happens later on Raw.

*"Voices" plays.*

King: What?! Randyspeeps is coming out again?!

*Deadnight Majin slowly walks onto the stage. He is wearing a t shirt, emblazoned with "Kill Your Idols"*

Cole: It's the Ortonism leader Deadnight Majin! He's using Randyspeeps' music!

King: I'm amazed he has the guts to come out here, Speeps burned SSJ alive in a casket just to prove a point to him!

Cole: Don't worry folks, SSJ was rescued and is now receiving treatment in the hospital!

Majin (pointing at the commentary table): Kidman, switch those idiots off.

Cole: But -

*The commentary is cut off. Majin is standing in the ring. Footage from the night after El Mask was revealed to be Deadnight Majin (Raw, summer 2012) plays.*

Majin: ...I believe in Randyspeeps.

*The camera cuts back to present day Majin.*

Majin: They say you should never meet your heroes. You expect to be inspired, motivated by them. But instead...disappointment. I believed in Randyspeeps. I believed in his promises, I believed in his ideas, I believed in his plans. I believed that his intentions were pure, that he truly did want to help me become the biggest star this industry has ever seen. Hell, he came back from the dead and the first thing he did was call me. I didn't doubt him.

I was duped.

*Majin pauses, soaking in the crowd reaction.*

Majin: Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Sting...all fossils. Once legitimate megastars, now shades of their former selves who just can't keep away from the spotlight. They crave it, feed off it. Nothing else can satisfy their addiction. They get to the point where they have to latch on to younger, brighter stars, to leech off their talent, to suck the blood from their careers for their own selfish agendas, just for that one last run at the top. Randyspeeps is no different.

Summer 2011, I was the hottest star in this industry. Then I walked away. I didn't need the attention, the fame, the fortune. I'd done what I'd set out to do. Randyspeeps saw me, and he saw the chance to ascend to the top one last time, for one last run, so tricked his biggest fan into coming back, into doing his bidding. He promised me the moon. I was going to reign supreme, with my hero as my advisor, helping me go even further than I had done already in the Summer Of Majin. Naturally, I bought it. For a while.

Summer 2012, Randyspeeps appointed me the official leader of Ortonism. I was thrilled, I'd achieved something the likes of which I didn't think possible. I'd usurped my own idol, in my all time favourite stable. I felt like that guy -

*Majin points at someone in the crowd wearing a Hulkamania shirt*

Majin: - would have if Hogan had handed him the reigns of the nWo. I was ecstatic. But the truth rarely stays hidden for long.

Crulex drove me beyond the brink in our world title feud. I admit, I may have been a bit shaky in my Ortonism leadership in that period, but I was the top draw in this company. Ortonism headlined three pay per views in a row. I know Speeps would like to take credit for that, in fact he did already in his promo earlier on, but the fact of the matter is that I did it. I earned my shot against Crulex, and I beat him. Something Randyspeeps failed to do when they feuded, I should add. When that madness ended, I assumed my leadership duties full time. At least, I intended too.

Even though I was the designated "leader" of Ortonism, nothing had changed. On the road, Randyspeeps was still always away doing whatever he does, while Enervator was away doing whatever he, Torrie and Dave do. It was still just SkinsFan and I, like it always had been. I tried to reign Speeps in, get him to serve me as I had him. He was reluctant, to say the least. It was a struggle to get him to do so little as RKO a WOTU fan.

Random fan: WOTU sucks!

Majin: Agreed. Not only would he refuse to follow orders, but he hogged as much mic and screen time as possible, constantly trying to upstage me on the platform which he only still had because of me. He still tried to make all the plans, all the decisions, just with me as the public front of the team. It was no good, I could only see a bleak future for the greatest stable of all time in this state. So, I decided that I needed to ensure the future of Ortonism, the future of this business. Evolution was necessary.

I set out to do what Randyspeeps claimed he did. I went out and found this industry's next megastar. And that man is unquestionably Frieza. Since his debut, he has constantly delivered on the mic and in the ring, he's the total package and then some. He's one of a kind, the TWF has never seen anyone like him before. I saw potential in him that the JandSmans, the Hurricanes and all the other politicians failed to. If Randyspeeps wasn't so blinded by his own desperate attempts at remaining relevant, he may have recognised this potential too. Frieza, one day I may falter, fail and crumble, latching on to you to feed off your star power when you become the ace of this promotion. If that does happen, I give you permission, nay, Iinsist, that you Deathball Pedigree me into a retirement home.

With Frieza on my side, I asked SkinsFan where his allegiances would lie in an Ortonism revolt. Naturally, he swore his undying loyalty to me, the one true leader of Ortonism. I left Enervator out of the decision making equation, since he's just our glorified secretary at this point. He's so distracted by that blonde that he probably hasn't even noticed that we kicked Randyspeeps out yet.

So, we trimmed the fat. We booted the leech, and now Ortonism can thrive, we can go to the next level. At least, we will be able to go to the next level, once we've taken Old Yeller out to the yard...

Deadnight Majin versus Randyspeeps. Wrestlemania.

*Majin drops the mic as the crowd go insane. Raw goes off air.*

goldenagenick24

[23]Feb 26, 2013
    • level: 17

OOC: Lolol. Every Ortonism member has feuded with Speeps!

JakeFrato

[24]Feb 26, 2013
    • level: 7
    *As Raw's end of show logo showed with the fans still going crazy, Majin had just dropped the microphone to the mat as suddenly, a voice rang out of the PA system.*

Cpman: Leave those fucking camera rolling, Kidman. *The voice forces the fans in the arena to boo extremely loudly, almost too loudly. Raw remains on the air, and soon, "Fortune Faded" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers begins to play.*

They say in chess you've got to kill the queen and then you made it.
    Oh I, do you
    A funny thing, the king who gets himself assassinated.
    Hey now, every time I lose
    Altitude.

You took a town by storm the mess you made was nominated.
    Oh I, do you
    Now put away your welcome soon you'll find you've overstayed it.
    Hey now, every time I lose
    Altitude.

So divine
    Hell of an Elevator
    All the while my fortune faded
    Never mind, the consequences of the crime this time my fortune faded.

The medicated state of mind
    You'll find is overrated.
    Oh I, do you
    You saw it all come down and now its time to imitate it.
    Hey now, every time I lose.
    Altitude.

So divine
    Hell of an Elevator

Come on God do I seem bulletproof?

So divine
    Hell of an Elevator

So divine
    Hell of an Elevator

*The song continues as Cpman pops out from the back in a suit. The fans boo extremely loudly, and he simply ignores them, on the grounds that he believes them all to be ignorant. He enters the ring, Majin backing up to a side of the ring of his own, with Cpman taking the side he enters.*

Cpman: We're not ending Raw like that. Contrary to popular belief, these people, this company, this world, this universe, it doesn't revolve around you...and trust me, what I have to say deserves to end Raw a whole helluva lot more then the predictable garbage that just spewed out of your mouth. Ortonism is cancer, Majin. It's Cancer, and you're the most cancerous part of it. It's leader. Listen here, Majin. Summer of 2011, you were nothing. Nothing at all. You beat JandSman. Who...hasn't beaten JandSman, exactly? Let me give you a little dose of reality, Majin. Let's take a look at what you did in the Summer of 2011. *Cpman points to the titantron, and a image of Spideynerd pinning Majin is shown, with the Capitol Punishment 2011 logo shown in the corner. Another image is shown of Majin and Frieza standing triumphant over the Dudebusters with the Money in the Bank 2011 logo showing in the corner.*

Cpman: Hey! Look at that! I guess I was wrong! You did do something impressive! You and your "discovered megastar" beat The Dudebusters! You even won a shot at the tag team championships! Yet...what happened? Well, let's see!

*Once again, the titantron shows a picture. This time, it's of Jake Frato and Frieza holding up the tag team championships. Majin, at this point he picked his microphone, and he looked like he was going to retort, but Cpman quickly pointed at him*

Cpman: If you dare open your god damn mouth and call me Jake Frato, I PROMISE you that your microphone will be so far down your throat, these fans will hear your dinner being digested!

*The fans let out a pop for the thought of violence. They could sense the hostility in the ring.*

Cpman: You let Jake Frato have your tag team championship match, and he Frieza went on to become two time tag team Champions. Though...what happened at Summerslam? You beat JandSman in what was quite literally the worst match anyone has ever seen. You became GM....and then quit like a little bitch. No, you didn't quit because you were the "biggest commodity of the Summer of 2011". You quit because you knew no one gave a shit about you beating JandSman. You knew you had just wrestled the worst match of your career. Then, when you donned that mask thanks to Speeps, you went on a roll with Skins, and you were then handed a World Championship match that you did not deserve, and you won. Really, great job on winning, you beat Crulex. It's not like beating JandSman. See, everybody beat JandSman. Just so happens that when it comes to Crulex, everybody AND Dude beat him as well. *Cpman lets out a laugh as the fans boo him loudly. He shrugs the crowd off, and Majin looks rather displeased with Cpman's words.*

Cpman: Majin, you dont get it. You have never been good. You had your moments...but you have never been good. I am better then you, in every way, shape, and form. I have accomplished everything that you have...except one thing. That is winning the TWF Championship. You see, I wont take a hand out. I am going to earn that match. Alright, let me stop tearing into you for about five seconds...Oh, woah, woah, woah, woah, WOAH! I almost forgot! You're 'megastar' is nothing more then a flash in the pan. Jake milked that cow for all it's worth, bud. All you got left is a hide and some real low quality steak. Anyway, cancer! Yes, the Cancer know as Ortonism...It's effected so many people, you know that. They made out to become the center of it all, and they succeeded....but how did it all come about? Randyspeeps knowing that the only way to get attention is to get a bunch of people together...and build up their egos. You're ego is sky rocketed. Through the roof, hitting the moon. "Oh, found a megastar! Oh, I maintained the allegiance of the Scott Hall of our company, Skinsfan! Oh, Majin vs. Randyspeeps will happen at Mania, end the show!" Guess what, numbnuts! The world does not care about Majin vs. Speeps! The world saw it coming a mile away! Everything that Ortonism does is the same recycle bullshit! I mean, what, did you think you would shock the world by taking someone from our 9 man roster and having them join your group? Seriously? What the hell is going on in that head of yours, Majin? WAKE UP. This company has about 13 people in it now! Half of us dont give a rats ass anymore, the other half is you idiots! No one is entertained by your crap anymore! Seriously, just quit it! Don't show up anymore! Stay home! Your ego has no place here anymore! Neither does Speeps' ego! You both honestly think that someone cares! No one does! No one cares about me and Crulex, no one cares about JandS and Kreater! No one cares about anything TWF related! WOTU is where it's at!

*There it is. The four letters that make the fans boo the loudest they had all night.*

Cpman: That's right. We are better then you, and this whole company. We dont rely on masked men for every single "shocking twist". We dont all use the same damn finisher. We dont all have the same stupid jokes, the same stupid catchphrases, or the same stupid attitudes. We are real in the WOTU, and I dont think you understand that. Ortonism is dead. The TWF is dead. If you continue going about this stupidity and leading this cancerous group, it'll make sure you're dead too.

*Cpman is pacing around the ring at this point. The fans are booing loudly, and Majin's attempts to keep his mouth shut are starting to fail.*

Cpman: Oh, but I am not done there. I am going to slice your heads off myself, Majin. I am going to be the one that kills both you and Speeps. Because at Wrestlemania, you two wont just be worrying about each other. See, there has been a little something thats been announced in the WOTU, you know, where people actually give a shit, and it is this: at Wrestlemania, the WOTU and TWF tag team championships will be defended in one match...a MERGER. Guess what, fool. You and Speeps are still TWF Tag Team Champions, and you will still be forced to defend those titles against the WOTU Tag Team Champions. Who are the champions, you might ask? Well...

*Cpman unbuttons his blazer to reveal one half of the WOTU Tag Team Championship around his waist.*

Cpman: That's right, Majin! You need to worry about me, and my partner....SPIDEYNERD!

*The TWF fans gasp! Didn't Cpman and Spideynerd hate each other? Last the TWF fans had seen, they sure did!*

Cpman: At Wrestlemania, Myself and Spidey will put our WOTU Tag Team Championship on the line against Speeps and Majin's TWF Tag Team Championships. I promise you all, I will eradicate this cancer which Speeps and Majin and the rest of Ortonism has left you susceptible to for the past year. At Wrestlemania...Speeps and Majin will be put to death...and...hahaha.....

*The lights go out, as a gong plays. The lights return, with Cpman on the stage, with a hat and a trench coat similar to that which Crulex would normally wear.*

Cpman:...and they will...REST.....IN......PEACE.

*Raw now goes off the air with a darkened spot light on Cpman and Majin standing in the ring, pissed off over what had just happened.*

Crulex1369

[25]Feb 27, 2013
    • level: 26

CrulexTwitter wrote:
    Finished taking care of the several phone calls to some friends we haven't seen in quite some time. This Friday Night on Smackdown, 99% of the card will be announced.............and I guarantee you won't want to miss this! #ChaosAt29

OOC: I sent out and replied to a boat load of PM's, so please get back to me and/or the other people in charge as soon as possible so that we can get the final card up by the end of this week or the start of next week and have five good weeks of build up for those who still care about promoing.

Edited on 02/27/2013 6:40am

thedude200512

[26]Feb 27, 2013
    • level: 20
    Crulex1369 wrote:

CrulexTwitter wrote:
    Finished taking care of the several phone calls to some friends we haven't seen in quite some time. This Friday Night on Smackdown, 99% of the card will be announced.............and I guarantee you won't want to miss this! #ChaosAt29

OOC: I sent out and replied to a boat load of PM's, so please get back to me and/or the other people in charge as soon as possible so that we can get the final card up by the end of this week or the start of next week and have five good weeks of build up for those who still care about promoing.

I never got a PM

Crulex1369

[27]Feb 27, 2013

thedude200512 wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:

CrulexTwitter wrote:

I never got a PM
    That's because you've been discussed already. Trust me, I think you will greatly enjoy what is planned. Also, JandSman, what Majin PM'ed everyone about, I hope you're up for it, cause we'll be all set for Mania if you are.

Edited on 02/27/2013 9:15am

thedude200512

[28]Feb 27, 2013
    *This Man* By Jeremy Camp blares though out the arena and Dude comes to the ring with a huge a** smile on his face and a mic in hand and supporting a brand new T-Shirt "Who better than Dude, that's right no one"

Dude: Well, well. well, I think that the managment team finally got something right for a chance and finally decided to give me what is rightfully mine which is a shot for the United States Championship at Mania against a person who've I faced in the past JLE.... I just got one thing to say J you better bring your "A" game, because your in for the fight of your life come Mania.

Deadnight-Majin

[29]Mar 1, 2013
    • level: 18

Ortonism dot com wrote:
    FREEBIRD

Breaking news: TWF management has just spoken with Deadnight Majin, and it has been decided that the TWF tag team championship will now be defended under Freebird rules, so any combination of Ortonism members can now defend the belts.

"Corporate Leonard got in touch and tried to book me for some big tag title unification thing at Wrestlemania. Of course, I have other plans, so demanded that Ortonism be allowed to defend via the Freebird rule. Naturally, my demands were met, because Leonard and that other idiot know better than to disagree with me. As far as I know, the match they wanted to book is going ahead, so Frieza and Skins will defend the titles in my place." - Deadnight Majin

Frieza4226

[30]Mar 1, 2013
    • level: 4

FriezaistheLordTwitter wrote:
    CPman, you have had plenty of fun poking at Ortonism. Now you will not only witness its combined power, but in additon, the power of the mighty Frieza! I hope you and your partner are prepared, because this is one battle I do not plan to lose!100% full power is coming your way at WrestleMania 29! #OrtonismIsImmortal

Edited on 03/01/2013 12:53pm

enervator

[31]Mar 1, 2013
    • level: 38

This happens on Smackdown:

*"I Walk Alone" hits, and Enervator and Batista come out and head down to the ring. They are all business, and don't even react to the boos they're receiving.*

Enervator: I'm not going to waste any time. I want everyone involved with Ortonism to come out to this ring right now.

*Enervator paces, while Batista looks menacing. No one comes out.*

Enervator: Damn it, either you people stop acting like idiots, or I send Batista back there to bring you out.

*"Voices" hits, and Randyspeeps heads out to the ring. He and Enervator lock eyes for a moment.*

Enervator: I'm pretty sure this isn't everyone I summoned. I'm going to give you to the count of five before I get upset. One, two ….

*"My Time" hits, and Deadnight-Majin, Skinsfan, and Frieza come out. Majin stares at Randyspeeps, who stares right back, before getting in Enervator's face. Batista steps in between them, and he backs off.*

Majin: No one summons me.

Enervator: You sure? Looks like I just did.

Majin: I'm here because I want to be, no other reason.

Enervator: And I'm here because I've had it with what's been happening with Ortonism. We have been the most dominating stable this organization has ever seen, and now we're crumbling.

Majin: "We"? There's no "we". I thought I made it clear you're no more a part of Ortonism than Randyspeeps. And crumbling? I think not. Since when is getting rid of dead weight and becoming stronger than ever the same as crumbling?

Enervator: I know what you're doing. Don't fall into the trap of trying to play up to these people. Trust me, they're all trash.

*The crowd boos.*

Majin: You honestly think I need you to point that out? Of course I know they're trash. I'm not doing this for them. I'm doing it for me. And I don't need them, nor care whether they cheer or boo me. To me, it's like they don't even exist. That's where you two went wrong. You've gone out of your way looking for that cheap heat, because you need the reaction. I don't. That's why I am where I am, and why you two are where you are.

Enervator: Do you have anything to say about all this, Randyspeeps?

Randyspeeps: I've said everything that needs to be said. I saw Majin as the future. I didn't expect him to destroy Ortonism.

Majin: Again, I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "destroy" if that's what you see me doing. And you were wrong when you saw me as the future. I'm the present. Your problem is that you're the past.

*Majin steps back, taking in both Enervator and Randyspeeps.*

Majin: You both are. Vator, you're even worse than Randyspeeps. You were the past even when you first started.

Enervator: Oh really? And why don't you remind me who one of your two singles losses has been to? Oh, that's right. It wasn't me. It was me and Batista and Torrie and Vince McMahon. Why not be a man and admit that you lost to me fair and square?

Majin: The only thing I'll admit is that I'm sorry I wasted time in my rise to the top to have a match against someone who's been going in the opposite reaction for years. I look at the two of you and I see two people who would have been better off remaining dead. It would have been more merciful than having to see what you've turned into.

*Batista gets right in Majin's face.*

Batista: And you know what I see when I look at you? A fat loser. A fat loser who's hanging out with two more fat losers.

*Skinsfan and Frieza step forward, but Majin waves them back.*

Majin: And you might be the biggest joke of them all. You know everyone's laughing at you, right? Including your supposed best friend back there. And you deserve it, too. You're the most overrated wrestler of all time.

Batista: Oh really, fat loser? Well, why don't you step into the ring with me and we'll find out just how overrated I am.

*Majin looks around.*

Majin: I'm already in the ring with you.

Batista: I see.

*Batista reaches for Majin, but Majin grabs Skinsfan and throws him in Batista's direction. Batista kicks in him the face and Batista Bombs him and then kicks him out of the ring. The crowd goes insane. Frieza runs at Batista and is also given a Batista Bomb, after which Batista kicks him out as well. He and Majin lock eyes for a full minute before they start exchanging blows. Majin looks pretty confident until he notices Batista is just smiling. He grabs Majin and Batista Bombs him. Skinsfan and Frieza struggle to their feet and try to pull Majin out of the ring, but Batista grabs him by the boot and pulls him back in, and then Batista Bombs him again. The crowd is insane at this point. Skinsfan and Frieza do manage to pull him out of the ring this time.

JBL: This is unreal. Batista just took out all of Ortonism BY HIMSELF!

Josh: It's going to be hard to take Majin's claims of Ortonism's strength seriously after seeing all this.

*Batista and Enervator high-five each other. Then they turn to Randyspeeps, who seems to be in a much better mood now, and high-five him as well. Batista stands between them and lifts their arms in victory. The crowd goes completely mad at this. Suddenly Batista spins and double clotheslines them. The crowd gives a mixed reaction.*

Josh: What?!

JBL: What the hell is going on here?

*Randyspeeps gets to his feet first, and Batista Batista Bombs him. Enervator manages to stand, and he's Batista Bombed as well. Majin, Skinsfan, and Frieza roll back into the ring. Majin looks so arrogant he makes Randyspeeps look humble by comparison. He points at Batista, giving some unspoken command, and Batista rolls outside the ring. He picks up the ring steps and throws them back into the ring. Then he grabs Enervator and throws him over the top rope, crashing right through the announce table. The crowd is insane. Skinsfan and Frieza set up the ring steps several feet from one of the turnbuckles. Majin picks up Randyspeeps and pulls him up to the top rope with him before RKOing him right on to the steps. Blood flies everywhere. Majin looks really smug, and he, Skinsfan, Frieza and Batista start to head out of the ring. Majin suddenly stops and then goes back and does the exact move again. He stands in the middle of the ring, taking all this in.*

Majin: And this is who I'm supposed to take as a serious challenge at WrestleMania. I hope I don't get relegated to the pre-show match because of the quality of my opponent. Hard to believe these two somehow got into the Hall of Fame.

*Paramedics head down to the ring as Majin looks at them with disgust. The show goes to commercial. When the show returns, Majin, Skinsfan, Frieza, and Batista are gone, and the paramedics are lying in the ring unconscious.*

Crulex1369

[32]Mar 1, 2013

*At some point in the middle of Smackdown's craziness, "Special Op" hits and GM Crulex comes out with a smile on his face, holding a clipboard while the Shield flanks him. Crulex rolls into the ring and takes a mic from Dean Ambrose and the Shield all mull around the ring while Crulex addresses the audience.*

Crulex: Well, well, well, what a surprise! Spideynerd and CPman, the so-called New and Improved Team Friendship has a little wedge put in between them in the form of Spidey revealing his hand. The leader of Corrective Chaos. Honestly, at first, I didn't think Spidey had it in him to achieve our level of psychotics, but in the end, everyone kneels before Spidey. And that brings me to Ortonism. How funny that at the same time that WOTU's superstars start dividing themselves into a civil war that makes CPman and Spidey distrust each other, even as the WOTU champions, Randyspeeps and Majin has a falling out that causes Ortonism to claim the titles on the TWF side and send Frieza and Skinsfan into battle on their behalf. Does anyone really know what it means to be a team anymore?

*Crulex chuckles as he rolls the cover page of the list he has on the clipboard and continues on.*

Crulex: But seriously, this is not what I came out here for. Every now and then, I have to do business. You want to know why the man they call Dude is going to face JLe at WrestleMania? Because he earned it. He may have beaten me, but I have spoken to him at length, and it seems to me that he understands what I aim to accomplish. He has seen my brand of justice at work, and now that he sees the light, I've seen to it that he gets a fight under the light. As for Slick and EFC, they haven't gotten their rematch because of this TWF/WOTU Tag Team title Dual-brand merger. But that is fine, because Spidey and I have decided to make another WOTU vs. TWF tag team match, with Slick and EFC taking on a WOTU tag team of Spidey's choosing. I'll let him tell you all when he has that team,........and oh, the winning team of that match will face the winning team of Ortonism vs. New and Improved Team Friendship!

*The crowd half cheers, half boos for the addition of another brand supremacy match, but that Crulex seems to be pulling strings with a devious smirk.*

Crulex: But that is not all, ladies and gentlemen! I see that Gamerguy, GoldenageNick and Ballin are left over. So what should we do with them? Obviously, put them in the ring and let them fight! So at Wrestlemania, those three men will face off in a Triple threat match and I guarantee that the winner will receive a special prize! I won't tell you want it is, but if you three desire to start the next wrestling year off well, you better fight your heart out!

Ambrose: But that is still not all, is it Crulex?

Crulex: Of course not. I've saved the best for last. Jandsman, you think I care about you? No. Not anymore. You beat me twice and made your way to WrestleMania fair and square. No shame on my part. But to lose to Kreater, a man I had ruined to the point that he won't even show his face except for when he has to, are you serious? No, I'm not going to stand for this. I won't let you two make a circus of my WrestleMania main event. Every single year, we have had a voice-less, directionless, and pointless main event at WrestleMania, and I'm going to correct a mistake. One year ago, a man left the TWF because he lost in the Main Event, but he was not pinned. He suffered an injustice, but said he would not come back unless I gave him permission. He kept his word.......and now, he has my permission to return! Corrective Chaos and I have taken over the WOTU, and now it is time to do the same to the TWF.

*Crulex puts his head down and chuckles before putting the mic up to his mouth.*

Crulex: So I spoke with the Board. I plead my case. And I have signed a talent to a TWF contract. And at WrestleMania, the injustice that was done one year ago will be corrected. Kreater, you will pay for ending his career, and JandSman, you will pay for insulting me. Ladies and gentlemen, the third person in the TWF Championship Main Event of WrestleMania..............

*Crulex points at the titantron and a picture of this superstar appears.*

Crulex: Spideynerd!!!!!

Cole: Oh my god! He's back! Spideynerd has a contract with the TWF!

King: He's invading the main event! How is this possible!?

Cole: This is bad! Crulex just hijacked WrestleMania!

Seth Rollins: So why don't you all take a look at the card for April 7th? Here it is!

JandSman vs. Spideynerd vs. TheKreater for the TWF Championship
    CPReborn vs. Crulex
    Deadnight Majin vs. Randyspeeps
    Dude vs. JLe for the US Title
    EFC and Slick vs. Spidey's handpicked WOTU Team #1 Contendership for Unified Tag titles
    Ballin vs. Gamerguy vs. GoldenageNick- Special Prize for the Winner
    Frieza and Skinsfan vs. CPman and Spidey- TWF vs. WOTU Tag Team Titles Merger

Roman Reigns: And as we say everytime we dominate, there is nothing you can do to stop us, be it the Shield or Corrective Chaos!

Crulex: CPman, I have been a tad busy making sure this card was made. But now I can focus all of my attention on playing a part on your end. Let us end with the pledge that we live by.........

*The Shield and Crulex places their hands over their hearts as a flag falls from the rafters. The flag looks like something Undertaker and Shield would make together, both demonic and militaristic.*

Crulex: We pledge alliance, to pure Chaos, and the anarchy that goes with it. And for the goals in which we stand, one group, undivided, in darkness, for power........and justice......for all!

*Just as "Justice for all" leaves Crulex's lips, a gong rings out, and the lights begin to flicker. Crulex and the Shield drop their mics, and everyone starts to look around. The lights continue to flash on and off, and suddenly Crulex grabs at his head, yelling out in pain as the gong echos over and over 23 times rapidly before stopping dead. A soft, ghostly female's voice echos out to the arena and hums in an innocent but ominous and ethereal quality before speaking.*

Voice: Is it really justice for all? Hahaha. You are so funny. You forgot, Crulex. You forgot what justice is. You have been deceived. But you will remember soon. You will remember on March 22nd. You will remember, and then you will understand justice for real. Like you used to. On that day, what will you believe in? The Shield? Or yourself?

Lala-lalalala lala-lalala, lala lalalala lalalala,
    Lala-lalalala lala-lalala, lala lalalala lalalala,
    Lala-lalalala lala-lalala, lala lalalala lalalala.....

*The voice continues to hum over and over like that as Crulex screams "No! Not her! Make her stop!" and rolls out of the ring. The Shield start to question everyone and wreck the ring, and Smackdown goes to commercial as Crulex leaves to get away from the voice he seems to know.*

JakeFrato

[33]Mar 2, 2013

Cpman Twitter wrote:
    This is ridiculous. Seriously. I am SICK and TIRED of this corporate BS. It's been the same shit since Crulex came into power, it's been the same shit for the past two years. I DESERVE that spot in the main event over Spideynerd. All Crulex does is hand over spots to people who dont deserve it. Did Nick deserve to get into the Elimination Chamber? Nope. Does Spidey deserve to be in the Wrestlemania main event in MY hometown? Not at all. Do Frieza and Skins have the right to call themselves TWF Tag Team Champions? Absolutely not. Does the Dude deserve ANOTHER United States Championship match just because I helped him beat Crulex? Not in theleast. Remember when JandSman won his shot at the TWF Championship? He won it in a match that only he knew the reward too. It was a match that he knew he probably wouldn't win, so up until he did, the reward was probably a bonus on our pay checks. I have had enough of this. If the TWF continues like this, I will walk away again. Essentially...Either we get new General Managers, or I quit.

Edited on 03/02/2013 8:47am

Frieza4226

[34]Mar 2, 2013
    • level: 4
    FriezaistheLordTwitter wrote:
    Is CPman capable of doing anything besides complaining? He calls Ortonism and Crulex children, yet he throws twitter tantrums when things do not go the way he wants them to. Every time he speaks, he does nothing more than complain about management or people he is not even facing, like Dude or JandSman. CPman, you threaten to leave and walk away, but news flash, you already did that! You left the TWF behind when you chose to headline in the WOTU main event! YOU left US for the WOTU! YOU stabbed US in the back! So YOU have no right to complain about anything that happens in the TWF! So stop complaining and prepare to deal with it like a man when you face us at Wrestlemania!

JakeFrato

[35]Mar 2, 2013

Cpman Twitter wrote:
    LOL. @FriezaistheLord thinks he is big now because he is a member of Ortonism. News flash, boy. Your Wrestlemania moment is tagging with my loser of a brother Jake Frato to beat the Dudebusters. Come this Wrestlemania, I'll carry Spidey on my back like I normally do, and I will shut you DOWN. Oh, and sorry, it's just kind of easy to mention everyone when there is only 13 people on the roster. #WOTU

Edited on 03/02/2013 1:44pm

jediknight52501

[36]Mar 3, 2013
    • level: 2
    JediKnight Twitter wrote:
    look who decided to join the TWF, that is right ladies and gentleman, the Jedi is here. signed, sealed, and delivered, i am here to make an Impact.

thedude200512

[37]Mar 3, 2013
    jediknight52501 wrote:
    look who decided to join the TWF, that is right ladies and gentleman, the Jedi is here. signed, sealed, and delivered, i am here to make an Impact.

Welcome Jedi... It will be a pleasure to fight you after I get done with JLE in 5 weeks at Mania

jediknight52501

[38]Mar 3, 2013
    thedude200512 wrote:
    jediknight52501 wrote:

Welcome Jedi... It will be a pleasure to fight you after I get done with JLE in 5 weeks at Mania
    OOC: it is an honor to be here.

Crulex1369

[39]Mar 4, 2013
    jediknight52501 wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:
    jediknight52501 wrote:

OOC: Whoa! I totally wasn't expecting you to show up, Jedi, but I'm glad to see you around! Welcome aboard, Jedi.

jediknight52501

[40]Mar 4, 2013
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    jediknight52501 wrote:
    thedude200512 wrote:
    jediknight52501 wrote:

OOC: Whoa! I totally wasn't expecting you to show up, Jedi, but I'm glad to see you around! Welcome aboard, Jedi.
    Spidey invited me here. i am here for a few reasons. soon you will all know why.