WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Tv.com RT Build-Up Thread and Link to Gamespot

Crulex1369

[1]Feb 2, 2012
    • level: 26

Hurricane, can you unsticky the other thread and sticky this one? Since ALLPR0 and Skins made it to GS, I don't see a reason to make a new thread for each PPV when this one can be the catch-all for the average of one page per PPV. I'll change the link each PPV.

Link to Hell in the Cell Build-Up Thread

Edited on 09/18/2012 6:01am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ALLPR0

[2]Feb 4, 2012
    • level: 12

Good idea Crulex! If/when Legend makes his return I believe he has made a GS account also.

Speaking of this actually I got kicked out of GS (again) and made what I believe is my third or fourth account over there. Anyways if someone could send an invite to the GWF to the username ALLPR0- that would be very helpful, thanks again everyone!

Edited on 02/04/2012 2:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.

spideynerd3

[3]Feb 4, 2012
    • level: 29

ALLPR0 wrote:

Good idea Crulex! If/when Legend makes his return I believe he has made a GS account also.

Speaking of this actually I got kicked out of GS (again) and made what I believe is my third or fourth account over there. Anyways if someone could send an invite to the GWF to the username ALLPR0- that would be very helpful, thanks again everyone!

You should be able to log in with your original account man... If not, you need to use a different web browser or something. Gamespot glitches win it comes to signing in. You have to just click "Sign-Up", and then log in with an existing account, which should be an option to the right of your screen. You should be able to get into Gamespot that way. If that doesn't work, then try a different web browser. I haven't really heard of this issue before (besides how it keeps happening to you), but if what I mentioned above doesn't work (even with a different web browser) I'd try asking about it on the off-topic forums on Gamespot. Explain your situation, and maybe someone over there has had the same issue.

Any ways, this is a great idea for a thread Crulex. I know a couple people are still over here, and they like having a build up thread here.

enervator

[4]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 38

ALLPR0 wrote:

No offense, but you must be doing something wrong. We all get periodically logged out from GameSpot for no real reason, but we're all able to just log back in. It's annoying, but it does work. It makes no sense that you pretty much need to create a new account every week.

Edited on 02/05/2012 4:41am

enervator

[5]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 38

^^Or is it possible that someone else knows your password, and is changing it to mess with you? Again, it just makes no sense that your account keeps becoming inaccessible like it has been.

Edited on 02/05/2012 2:36pm

ALLPR0

[6]Feb 5, 2012

Yeah I really don't understand what's happening either. I do get logged out from time to time just like everyone but then I'll either try what Spidey suggested about going to the sign up page, or I'll attempt to just use the drop down window. Every time I click enter once I've entered everything it doesn't even say I've entered it wrong, it just sends me back to the home page like nothing ever happened. Then I'll attempt to use the password reset page available, I'll change the password a bunch of different times, each time with no success (which is why I don't think the password being stolen is necessarily the issue.) I even emailed the staff over there and all they did was send me a link to the password reset page which I explained to them I have no success with. I've tried all of this on both chrome and explorer with no success on either. The only way I can be logged in is when I successfully make a new account and then click the new link they email to you when you make one (so I've had to make four email accounts now ) Anyways that's my situation in a nut shell I guess. I can try what Spidey suggested with going to the off topic boards now that my newest account is temporarily logged in hopefully I can get to the bottom of this!

JLe1223

[7]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 20

ALLPR0 wrote:

Yeah I really don't understand what's happening either. I do get logged out from time to time just like everyone but then I'll either try what Spidey suggested about going to the sign up page, or I'll attempt to just use the drop down window. Every time I click enter once I've entered everything it doesn't even say I've entered it wrong, it just sends me back to the home page like nothing ever happened. Then I'll attempt to use the password reset page available, I'll change the password a bunch of different times, each time with no success (which is why I don't think the password being stolen is necessarily the issue.) I even emailed the staff over there and all they did was send me a link to the password reset page which I explained to them I have no success with. I've tried all of this on both chrome and explorer with no success on either. The only way I can be logged in is when I successfully make a new account and then click the new link they email to you when you make one (so I've had to make four email accounts now ) Anyways that's my situation in a nut shell I guess. I can try what Spidey suggested with going to the off topic boards now that my newest account is temporarily logged in hopefully I can get to the bottom of this!

Maybe Gamespot is just punishing you for not letting melead our stable.

Edited on 02/05/2012 6:32pm

telvisnostic

[8]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 52

ALLPR0 wrote:
    Yeah I really don't understand what's happening either. I do get logged out from time to time just like everyone but then I'll either try what Spidey suggested about going to the sign up page, or I'll attempt to just use the drop down window.
    Recently, I had to clear my cookies to use a site I frequent because of a bug that had issues with FireFox. After that, it worked.

Edited on 02/05/2012 7:26pm

ALLPR0

[9]Feb 5, 2012

telvisnostic wrote:

ALLPR0 wrote:
    Yeah I really don't understand what's happening either. I do get logged out from time to time just like everyone but then I'll either try what Spidey suggested about going to the sign up page, or I'll attempt to just use the drop down window.
    Recently, I had to clear my cookies to use a site I frequent because of a bug that had issues with FireFox. After that, it worked.

@Telivis okay thanks for the tip I'll try it! @JLe maybe, maybe not

telvisnostic

[10]Feb 6, 2012

Sweet! I hope it works.

ALLPR0

[11]Feb 7, 2012

OOC: Okay so far nothing has worked for me to get back into Gamespot so I'm writing a promo on here. If someone could post this on GS though that would be appreciated!

*Happens on Monday Night Raw after Slick's opening promo*

Raw comes back from commercial as Slick and Jerhico's gaze has been broken as Jerhico is half way up the ramp now when Ladies and Gentlemen begins to play over the pa system! The crowd is going nuts as ALLPR0 comes out from the back with a look of determination and anger on his face as he's holding his mic and is in his ring gear. He gets in Jerhico's face also now as he begins to speak.

AP: Hey Chris how are you doing? Looks like you've recovered from that nasty neck injury you had. How did you get that again?

Jerhico sarcastically smiles at AP and then goes back to a straight face as he bumps shoulders with him as he walks past him to the back. ALLPR0 laughs and then enters the ring shaking Slick's hand as he begins to speak again.

AP: I remember that dark time for you very well Slick, I hated seeing you like that and honestly the only way I could save you was too become just as dark as you had become.

Slick: I remember it was somewhat of a eye opening experiace for you ALLPR0 but I'm still very grateful for your help in getting me back to normal!

AP: No problem man, just helping out a friend who I know would do the same for me. Which is kind of what I came down here for actually.

Slick: Wait you need my help for something?

AP: Oh sorry no not yet anyways. I came down here to talk about the dark times I've had to go through lately.

Slick: Of course, I understand. If you do need any help though buddy just let me know!

Slick taps ALLPR0 on the shoulder and then leaves the ring to a nice applause from the fans.

AP: Let me take everyone back to last Summer because honestly that's where this all began. Right after IX and RT. Inc had dissolved everyone wondered what I was going to do next? Would I move onto bigger and better things like Hurricane? Would I join another stable like Twist or Dude? Or would I fade away like Lak? Well I think I made my future very clear when I delivered what is now known as possibly one of the top five greatest TWF segments in history when I not only revealed who the masked man was, but also revealed that he was my brother. Of course no one saw that coming seeing as how he was my personal servent up to this point in time and I verbally and physically attacked him at all times, but that just through everyone off the trail as I had hoped.

Cole: Come on! Every time I have to hear this stupid story I die a little inside!

King: Show some respect Cole! This man was part of a history making promo and he's reliving it for us right now!

AP: After that night everyone knew where I was headed, and it was too the top. At the time I was also in the midst of a LHC reign which is now known as the longest LHC reign in GWF history. There was also something else taking up my time though and that was a little stable known as Uprising. Now Uprising didn't seem very harmful at first, just a team of three stars in the company who were attempting to fill the void that was created once the other stables I have mentioned imploded. That all changed though when a good friend of mine and the man whom I won the LHC from went head to head with the stable seeing them for what they really were, two cronies and a corrupt GM who would never allow anyone to take his cherished position away from him. After Majin had given up the LHC he was determined to make a name for himself but Jands just wouldn't let that happen.

Cole: Blah blah blah this is all common knowladge!

King: I'm sure he's going somewhere with all of this Cole.

AP: Being the top prospect in a company with a supposed youth movement it was trying to promote everyone thought Majin would be the next big star alongside guys like Jands, Hurricane, Ballin, and Slick but that never happened. Jands couldn't tolerate another performer taking away his limelight for even a second, especially when that person was an up and comer with as much talent as Majin. Jands continued to use his stable to torture and humiliate Majin until finally Majin got what he wanted, a match with Jands at Summer Slam with Jands' GM job on the line. To everyone's surprise, Majin won the match and was the new GM of the TWF! Once again though Jands couldn't stand being shown up by someone who wasn't as experianced as he was so he drove Majin to the brink of insanity and eventually forced him to retire from the company.

Cole: Good riddance, never want to see that loser ever again.

AP: That's right, Jands actually got a great person and performer in this company to leave simply because he didn't like him and lost to him. At this point in time I knew something needed to be done, so I did it. I started creating chaos with my brother, interfering with Uprising's plans and even saying Majin's name which was banned from being said by Jands, talk about your dictators, banning what people can say..... really? Anyways we did what we could with limited man power but we weren't going to be a serious threat until we got more people behind our cause. That of course was about the time we added two new members to our group and as you all know that was Nickylucas and Minzi.

King: Oh yeah I forgot about Nicky, I hope he's doing alright!

AP: Nicky was a good friend who'd seen a lot of battles in his time here in the GWF and he had finally had enough of the politics and joined our cause. Minzi on the other hand was a very new competitor here in the GWF but that didn't stop her from putting on some great matches and giving us some excellent promos. Unfortanatly Jands held her back from moving up in the company also, but this time only because she was a woman and Jands couldn't possibly handle her upstaging him now could he? Once Minzi joined her archrival at the time oddly enough also wanted in and his name was JLe. JLe has all the talent in the world and could be a true asset to our mission if it wasn't for his ego and attitude. Unfortanatly he wanted to take our group over because he thought he knew what was best, but this is the same dictator type mindset which we were trying to get rid of in this company! Nonetheless after some troubling times following his entrance into our team he finally did what we all knew he could do and ended my LHC streak taking the belt from me in one of the greatest matches in my career here in the GWF.

Cole: Hahaha that was epic when that happened! That stupid streak finally died!

AP: This was also about the time we added two more members in Gamerguy and Hockeydude who were having trouble moving up in the GWF due to the fact that Jands has a deep seated hatred for the WOTU where they came from. They realized the only way they could move up in the company was joining forces with us, so they did. While we were gaining strength and working well as a team, except for JLe of course, Jands had had enough of us and attempted to take one of the strongest of us down which unfortanatly he did. He ordered his lackey Lakamisdra to due whatever he had to in a match up against Nicky to take him out. Lak ended up leaving on his lak of motion hold tearing Nicky's leg apart and ending his career for good while I was being attaked by Jands himself at ring side. Seeing a friend go down like that was almost too much to handle as Legend himself almost quit after what he saw Nicky go through. We ended up finding a man who was able to take Nicky's spot in Comeback Kid, a new comer to this company who has a boat load of potential but is constantly ignored by the higher ups due to his unfortanate case of having a split personality he can't control, they know that they can't give a push to someone so unstable so he looked to us for help.

King: Wow! I didn't know all of that about every member of Destabalized!

Cole: Who cares, the Cole Miners could beat them all easily.

King: No one is actually part of the Cole Miners except for you.....

Cole: No! You forgot about Cole Mine Fred!

King: Oh how could I forget about him!? You're right Cole you two are one of the greatest teams I've ever seen!

Cole: Why thanks King! You've never said anything that nice to me ever I think!

King: .........

AP: After Nicky's retirment and JLe's constant stream of secrets and lies we had to band together somehow, we needed something we could be identified by. We went by the name Destabalized for simple reasons, we all had something against the establishment of this place and we demanded change from those who could give it to us! Not to mention that we weren't like other stables, the corrupt groups like Ortonism and Uprising who were only out to do things for themselves. We are the anti-stable, the democracy where all are welcome as long as they would like to help our cause of equality for all in this company! That's why we're democratic and that's why we're Destabalized!

ALLPR0 takes a break as the fans let out a roar of applause as he puts the mic back up and continues to speak now.

AP: Now onto some more personal matters of why I hate our GM. I told you what caused my initial run ins with him, but let's look at the more recent past. When we were both named to be captains of our Survivor Series teams I knew I could expect some underhanded tactics from Jands. I got just what I expect of course when he hired Speeps and Enervator too be on his team brining them back from the dead for good this time. My co-captain Spidey and I developed a team of young superstars who have yet to be given a fair shot at breaking through the glass ceiling, so we were going to give them that chance. We ended up winning the match and I was awared team MVP! As everyone knows the MVP is awarded a title shot at the upcoming ppv, but Jands just couldn't let that happend now could he? He gave the title shot to my co-captain Spidey who ended up winning the title and leaving for the WOTU! This all could have been avoided if I would have simply been given the title shot I deserved! I thought that Jands might have turned over a new leaf after this predictament once he gave my brother and I a tag team shot at the Royal Rumble! Once there though I found my brother badly beaten and bruised after losing a massive amount of blood. I still don't know to this day who attacked him, but when I found out, that person will pay dearly.

Cole: I bet ALLPR0 did it! What a perfect cover up!

King: He attacked his own brother whom he had a tag title match with that night?

Cole: Yes!

King: Okay Cole, I think after this we're getting you a doctor.

ALLPR0: I still haven't recovered from what I saw that night which is why I had to take a week off too recollect my thoughts and refocuse my charge with Destabalized. Back to that night though, I thought that if I could still win the tag titles then maybe I'd be doing Legend a little bit of justice out of all of this. When Jands then named himself my tag partner I knew something was up but then again I knew that Jands is greedy enough to simply use me to get more gold for himself. That ended up not being true of course as Jands left me for dead in the ring during that match as I ended up getting pinned by Ortonism. Not only did Jands get to embarss me during a ppv, but I'm pretty sure he got a nice pay day from Ortonism as well.

Cole: Is he insinuating that Jands would take a bribe from someone! How dare he accuse an upstanding man such as Jands is of something like that!

AP: I was filled with rage after this and I did the only thing I could during the Rumble match later that night, try to win. When I got called as number 37 out of 45 I knew my chances were good, that was until Jands came in at number 30.

The titantron comes to life now as Jands is shown coming in at number 30. ALLPR0 just eliminated a competitor when he turned around and was met by a low blow from Jands! Kreater then charges at Jands who hits an AA on him as he lays motionless on the mat as Jands tosses the still in pain ALLPR0 out of the ring and down to the mat.

AP: As you can see, he didn't exactly play fairly in eliminating me from the rumble either. So I've had enough of Jands and I think that if he's man enough he should come down to this ring right now so we can end this thing once and for all!

ALLPR0 drops the mic as he waits when all of a sudden Demonizer plays as Telivis comes out to some confused cheers as she hurries down to the ring. ALLPR0 is confused and asks what she's doing here and she explains that Jands wants them to have a match right now! Justin Roberts picks up a mic now and begins to speak.

Roberts: I've just gotten word from GM Jandsman that this one on one match is a GWF number one contendor Elimination Chamber qualifying match!

A ref gets down to the ring and rings the bell as ALLPR0 is still confused but stares down Telivis. She charges first and connects with a dropkick to AP sending him back into the turnbuckle. She then goes for a corner clothesline but he sidesteps her as she runs straight into the turnbuckle ALLPR0 sees an opening and bounces off the ropes and hits a crucifix driver on the dazed Telivis! He then begins signaling for the Endgame when all of a sudden glass breaking hits over the pa system as ALLPR0 turns around with a huge smile on his face expecting Legend to come down to the ring.

King: He's back! Legend's back!

After about ten seconds of waiting Jands comes out in a suit with a mic and a huge smile on his face! ALLPR0 turns a bright red color as he tries to run out of the ring at Jands but Telivis grabs him first in a roll up as the ref counts to three!

Winner by pinfall: Telivis

She rolls out of the ring quicly collecting herself as Jands begins to speak.

Jands: Ha you fell for that you idiot! Your brothers never coming back to this company! Just like you're never going to win the GWF championship!

ALLPR0 with a look of rage never before seen on his normally cool, calm, and collected face hops out of the ring and charges at Jands as fast as he possibly can only for a group of four personal body guards to come out from the back and block ALLPR0's access to Jands who continues to laugh at ALLPR0 as he walks to the back to a huge amount of boos. ALLPR0 finally gives up and sits down on the ramp with a look of pure hatred on his face.

*Raw goes to commercial*

telvisnostic

[12]Feb 7, 2012

AllPro, you go here.

Edited on 02/08/2012 3:44pm

slick14805

[13]Feb 8, 2012
    • level: 19
    Hmm hope you get this issue fixed. You seem to be the only one having a problem logging in over there. I believe it's cookie related or maybe the browser you are using.

ALLPR0

[14]Feb 8, 2012

slick14805 wrote:
    Hmm hope you get this issue fixed. You seem to be the only one having a problem logging in over there. I believe it's cookie related or maybe the browser you are using.
    That's what I'm thinking. I'm deleting my cookies all the time and I'm switching browsers so hopefully I find a way that works!

slick14805

[15]Feb 9, 2012
    ALLPR0 wrote:

slick14805 wrote:
    That's what I'm thinking. I'm deleting my cookies all the time and I'm switching browsers so hopefully I find a way that works!

Wait what? I don't think your supposed to delete your cookies for Gamespot. No wonder you get logged off every time lol. You have to leave the cookies there and I know for a fact Gamespot works just fine in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. If you have a strict firewall then you have to allow Gamespot to function properly.

ALLPR0

[16]Feb 9, 2012

slick14805 wrote:
    ALLPR0 wrote:

slick14805 wrote:

Wait what? I don't think your supposed to delete your cookies for Gamespot. No wonder you get logged off every time lol. You have to leave the cookies there and I know for a fact Gamespot works just fine in Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. If you have a strict firewall then you have to allow Gamespot to function properly.
    Ahhhh!!!!! That explains a lot! I was doing the exact opposite! I wonder why TV. com works then? Either way I'll give these new ideas a shot!

slick14805

[17]Feb 15, 2012
    I'm guessing it didn't work?

ALLPR0

[18]Feb 15, 2012

slick14805 wrote:
    Idk, it didn't work with any of my old accounts so I made one and hopefully final account and have set everything else up so it hopefully works. If you could send an invite to ALLPR0X I should be good to go!

telvisnostic

[19]Feb 15, 2012

ALLPR0 wrote:
    slick14805 wrote:
    Idk, it didn't work with any of my old accounts so I made one and hopefully final account and have set everything else up so it hopefully works. If you could send an invite to ALLPR0X I should be good to go!
    Did you try the cookies thing?

ALLPR0

[20]Feb 16, 2012

telvisnostic wrote:

ALLPR0 wrote:
    slick14805 wrote:
    Did you try the cookies thing?

Yep, then I reset my password, logged into my email and typed everything in GS and no luck. I'm hoping this account works.