telvisnostic

[21]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 52

ALLPR0 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    ALLPR0 wrote:
    slick14805 wrote:
    I'm guessing it didn't work?
    Idk, it didn't work with any of my old accounts so I made one and hopefully final account and have set everything else up so it hopefully works. If you could send an invite to ALLPR0X I should be good to go!
    Did you try the cookies thing?
    Yep, then I reset my password, logged into my email and typed everything in GS and no luck. I'm hoping this account works.
    That's weird. Did you use the link I posted earlier about account help for GS?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ALLPR0

[22]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 12

telvisnostic wrote:

ALLPR0 wrote:
    telvisnostic wrote:
    ALLPR0 wrote:
    slick14805 wrote:
    I'm guessing it didn't work?
    Idk, it didn't work with any of my old accounts so I made one and hopefully final account and have set everything else up so it hopefully works. If you could send an invite to ALLPR0X I should be good to go!
    Did you try the cookies thing?
    Yep, then I reset my password, logged into my email and typed everything in GS and no luck. I'm hoping this account works.
    That's weird. Did you use the link I posted earlier about account help for GS?

Yeah dug through some of their archives but couldn't find anyone with the same problems I'm having. Now that I made my new account though I could post my problem their and see if anyone has any ideas.

telvisnostic

[23]Feb 16, 2012

Hope they can help ya.

ALLPR0

[24]Feb 16, 2012

telvisnostic wrote:

Hope they can help ya.

Been gone all day but I'll have a lot of time tomorrow to check them out. I also want to post a promo though so if anyone would like to send an invite to ALLPR0X I can get that promo up sooner rather than later!

Crulex1369

[25]Feb 17, 2012
    • level: 26
    ALLPR0 wrote:

telvisnostic wrote:

Hope they can help ya.

Been gone all day but I'll have a lot of time tomorrow to check them out. I also want to post a promo though so if anyone would like to send an invite to ALLPR0X I can get that promo up sooner rather than later!

I just sent an invite to ya! Hope you can manage to stay on.

ALLPR0

[26]Feb 17, 2012

Crulex1369 wrote:
    ALLPR0 wrote:

telvisnostic wrote:

Hope they can help ya.

I just sent an invite to ya! Hope you can manage to stay on.
    Thanks! Sorry for all the trouble it puts everyone through with having to refriend me and stuff but I hope this one sticks!

Crulex1369

[27]Feb 20, 2012
    Updated the first post with the WM build up thread.

ALLPR0

[28]Mar 10, 2012

ALLPR0 Twitter wrote:
    I will make my anticipated return this Monday on Raw and a certain someone will feel my presence more than anyone.

Sorry for dissapering everyone, I had to take care of my good friend accounting plus I'm out of GS again!

spideynerd3

[29]Mar 10, 2012
    • level: 28
    ALLPR0 wrote:
    Sorry for dissapering everyone, I had to take care of my good friend accounting plus I'm out of GS again!

Are you by chance using the same e-mail for all these different accounts? Because if you are, GS could be reading them as Alts, and therefore dropping them. Just a theory I thought of. I'd try signing in to your original account on a different computer than you usually use, and see if that works, because it could be something to do with your IP address as well. Who knows with GS these days.

ALLPR0

[30]Mar 13, 2012

*This takes place before Monday Night Raw*

A modern and sleek looking blue BMW with John Cena graphics covering the entire vehicle is seen pulling up and parking the in the parking garage connected to the arena as a camera man follows Josh Matthews over the car as a security guard is seen grabbing a surprised Jand's hand and helping him out of the car as he is met by 4 more security guards who surround him as he walks towards Josh.

Josh: Jands! Jands! Why haven't you been on GWF t.v. for the past few weeks?

Jands: Why in the world should I tell you my business? If you haven't noticed I'm kind of the only GM around this place who actually does work. I mean with Hurricane feuding with another jobber I probably won't even have any time to get a match of my own at Wrestlemania!

Josh: Sorry to hear that, any news on where ALLPR0's been as of late?

Jands: How am I supposed to know what that loser does during his free time? I mean I haven't had any myself lately so if he got smart then he realized that there's no place for him in this company any more and left!

Josh: One more....

Jands: No! No more questions I've got work to do!

Jands begins walking away now as his car explodes thunderously about fifty feet behind him as he looks back in surprise. The four security guards charge towards the entrance of the arena pulling Jands with them. As they approach the doors two of the guards stay back to see what happened as the other two start running down the entrance hallway with Jands. They look behind them for a second to see a shadowy figure take out the two security guards who stay behind as Jands' adrenaline is pumping. He reaches into this pocket to grab his inhaler to calm himself when he feels a piece of paper which he pulls out and sees

ALLPR0: Genius of the roundtable, avid gun collector, seeker of justice!

Jands: Not again!

One of the two security guards who are left goes to see what happened with the other two as Jands and the final security guard reach a door labeled GM Jandsman. Jands motions for the guard to open the door which he does and then shoves Jands inside of the room as Jands is screaming why!?!? The security guard then lowers his sunglasses only an inch or two to reveal the same distinct eyes that are seen every time Comeback Kid comes out with his half mask on! Comeback Kid struts away now as a camera begins playing from inside the office where Jands finally turns around from baning on the door to see seething ALLPR0 dressed in the same manner as the security guard who first helped Jands out of his car and sitting behind Jands desk.

Jands: WTF!? You could have killed me out there!

AP: No, the card in your hand insured that the bomb would only explode after you reached a safe distance. I just wanted to prove a point, that I can get to you at any time, with anything.

Jands: My security guards won't stand for this! They should be here by now!

AP: Actually Comeback did a favor for me and took most of them out before you got here, and the rest you saw taken care of a few minutes ago.

Jands: What's all this about? Blowing up my car, knocking out my team, locking me in my own office? Whatever point you're trying to prove it won't work, I can't be threatened.

AP: Oh I know, my plan isn't to threaten you, it's to take out on you what you've taken from me these past 6 months. Six months of torture, pain, anguish, and loss of everything from my brother to my friends in Destabalized will now be felt by you.

Jands looks on in horror as ALLPR0 takes a wooden baseball bat out from under the desk and now approaches Jands. Jands takes a few wild swings but AP dodges both of them and then connects with Jands' outstretched arm smashing his bones with the bat. Jands screams out in pain as he grabs his arm allowing ALLPR0 to stike his kneecap next sending him the ground where ALLPR0 finally knocks him unconcius with a strong kick to the side of Jands' head. Picking up the bat again ALLPR0 now smashes each of Jands' limbs until AP feel satisfied with his work. He then grabs a water bottle on the desk and throws it onto Jands face who wakes back up unable to move.

Jands: YOU SICK FREAK! You'll never get away with this! You're fired! I never want to see you around here again!

Jands tries to move his arms and legs but is unable to as they are each broken in multiple places.

AP: I was expecting that, but I'd just like you to know, that if I'm going down...... Then you're coming with me.

ALLPR0 drops the bloodied bat next to a raging Jands who's still unable to move. ALLPR0 smiles at him and places the business card back on Jands' chest as he leaves the room smiling larger than he has in a long time as medics come in and put the now once again blacked out Jands onto a stretcher and new security guards come up and handcuff Jands as the cops take him out of the arena in a squad car.

*Segment ends as Raw is in a panic and is about to begin*

Edited on 03/13/2012 1:50pm

ALLPR0

[31]Mar 16, 2012

*Thisvideo package airson Friday Night Smackdown*

A car is shown pulling out of what appears to be a low security prison. Suddenly the inside of the car is shown where Minzi is driving and ALLPR0 is in the passenger seat.

AP: Thanks for bailing me out of jail, I'd pay you back but I don't exactly have a job right now.

Minzi: No it's okay I understand! I mean with Destabalized being ripped apart by Goldenage Nick a few weeks ago I haven't even seen Hockey, Gamer, or even JLe around lately. I guess all you really had left was your built up rage against Jands and you finally took it out on him.

AP: The crazy thing is, I still don't regret a single thing I did to him Monday. I was on the brink of cold blooded murder and didn't feel a thing. I think I'm just at a point in my life and my career where I have to figure out where I'm going. Actually who am I kidding, I have no career!

Minzi: Hey don't say that, just because Jands fired you from the GWF doesn't mean you can't find a job over in the WOTU or somewhere else!

AP: I think I'd rather be jobless rather than head to the WOTU.... thanks for the ride though here will be fine.

Minzi: But we're no where near your house!

AP: I know, this is the hospital where Legend is though and the doctors have said that he's actually been making some progress lately.

Minzi: Oh okay, good luck! Call me if you need anything!

AP: Ha, I owe you one!

ALLPR0 gets out of the car after hugging Minzi and heads up to Legend's room. As he gets there a nurse rushes up to AP and explains the situation to him.

Nurse: Sir! Your brother has woken from his coma! He's barely able to speak right now but we're giving him our full attention.

AP: Let me see him!

ALLPR0 runs into the room as the nurse is pulling him back and yelling at him that he isn't ready for visitors yet. ALLPR0 fights him off and gets into the room as Legend sees him his eyes light up as he tries to speak but there is a breathing apparatus around his mouth.

Doctor: Who let him in here! The patient is malnutrioned and isn't even drinking his water!

AP: Did you try beer by chance?

Doctor: No, that is a horrible idea for someone to consume alchohol immediatly after awakening from a coma!

AP: Trust me, it'll work.

The doctor looks confused but leaves the room as Legend takes the oxgyn mask off of his face and tries to speak to ALLPR0 but can barely muster any words.

Legend: T-h-a-n-k y-o-u.

AP: For what? Staying by you all of these weeks?

Legend: N-o, t-h-e b-e-e-r.

AP: Oh, at least you haven't seemed to have changed one bit.

Legend: I k-n-o-w w-h-o p-u-t m-e h-e-r-e.

AP: Who was it? Remember we were going to have a tag title match against Ortonism the night you were attacked! Was it them who did this? Or was it JLe or Nick!?

Legend: I t-h-o-u-g-h-t y-o-u s-h-o-t N-i-c-k?

AP: I did...... he's another one of those half dead wrestlers which are so popular with the fans now a days.

Legend: H-e d-i-d-n't d-o t-h-i-s t-o m-e. Legend has a coughing fit and can barely breath still.

AP: He didn't? Don't strain yourself!

Legend: ............. J-a-n-d-s.

AP: He did this to you! He put you into a coma and ended your in ring career!?!?!?!?

Legend: Y-e-s.

Legend falls asleep as the doctor comes back in with a beer and makes ALLPR0 leave. AP walks down the hallway punching the walls scaring the patients and doctors alike as he pulls out his phone and calls someone.

AP: Hi Minzi? I need you to take me to a mutual friend of ours. No, not Twist, I need to see JLe. Why? Because now all gloves are off.

*End of video package*

OOC: Great promos everyone sorry I havent' been able to keep up much lately, I had no idea it was you either Nick but now that rules you out for being El Mask also!

ALLPR0

[32]Mar 18, 2012

*This takes place Sunday night*

Two shadowy figures are out behind a couple of dumpsters next to a truck which has it's engine running. They seem to be in a very upscale neighborhood. As the two figures are revealed to be ALLPR0 and JLe.

JLe: Okay the stuff is in place, this is his house right here and this is a street we can park on which he shouldn't be able to see us from.

AP: Okay nice job, thanks again for the help. If you would have said no I don't know who else could have helped me with this.

JLe: Don't thank me, I still hate your guts and we'll still be having another match sometime down the road to finally show the world that I am truely better than you. But for now I couldn't pass up the chance to do some damage to one of the only people I hate more than you.

AP: Fair enough, now let's go stake the place out.

They both get in the truck with JLe driving as they drive through the ritzy neighborhood with each mansion looking bigger than the next. Finally they turn a corner and stop halfway down the road as they turn the engine off and stare in the direction of the biggest mansion on the block at the far end of the street where they are facing.

AP: So that's it?

JLe: Can you not tell by the John Cena banners hanging on the sides?

AP: Just checking, is he there now?

JLe: No, Truth has been tailing him since you called me on Friday and he always comes back around 1 am barely able to park his own car and then it takes him forever to make it all the way up to his bedroom.

AP: Wait you had Truth tail him!? How can we be sure that his information is reliable?

JLe: Well let's see 1 am on the dot and there's Jandsmans' car on cue. I'll wait for him to pull into the drive way and then do it.

AP: Why don't we wait for him to go into the house?

JLe: Because I don't want this to turn into a full blown murder investigation! We're just sending a very strong message right now!

AP: Fine this is your area of expertise I suppose, there he's in the driveway. Hit it!

JLe presses a small remote control button he's holding in his palm as Jands' house instantly has a ring of explosions surround it as Jands stumbles backwards and faints from shock. The explosions then cease showing the house to be fine while the entire lawn around it is scourched. ALLPR0 and JLe can't stop laughing as they pull up to the mansion and grab the unconcious Jands and drag him inside.

AP: That went better than I thought it would!

JLe: Here let's put him to bed right over here.

JLe pulls out a match and lights a ton of John Cena memorbilia on fire as they lie Jands down in the ashes of some of his greatest treasures. They then go on continuing to vandalize the house tearing stuff down and throwing furniture through windows when all of a sudden they hear cop sirens and then book it back to the truck as they drive off.

JLe: How'd we get found out!?

AP: What you thought no one was going to hear that massive explosions which just occured twenty mintues ago!?

JLe and AP drive off into the night as finally about an hour later Jands wakes up with medics surrounding him. He jumps to his feet and realizes that he's in his home but that nothing is in order or looks like it normally does. He lets out a scream of rage and demands answers from the investigators checking out the house. After not getting any he picks one officer up and throws him through an already half broken table with an Attitude Adjustment! He then screams for everyone to get out of his house as he collapses into a mixture of rage and confusion.

*This happens on Monday night Raw*

The camera comes into focus after a commercial break to show Jands pacing in his office with a group of his advisors cowering in a corner. All of a sudden Jands lashes out at them as they back further into the corner.

Jands: How'd he do it!? I know it was him, it had to be him, who else coudl it be!?

Advisors: Who are you referring to?

Jands: WHO AM I REFFERING TO!?!? Are you all that stupid? I've had it with all of the nonsense and disrespect around this company, you're all fired!

Jands leaves the room as the others follow him at a distance as they go back to their offices to collect their personal effects and leave. Jands is now heading out to the entrance to the ring where CP Man is now standing, the production crew is giving him his countdown but Jands shoves him aside and orders for his music to be played.

CP: Hey man what the heck? This is my segment!

Jands: Shut up you punk and show me some respect!

CP: I'm not getting cut from Raw again this week!

Jands: You can go out now and get your a$$ kicked in front of the millions of people watching the GWF right now, or you can take another time slot.

CP Man looks at Jands with a disgusted look but walks away.

Jands: That's what I thought.

Here to show the world begins to play now as Jands with mic in hand gets into the ring and without waiting for the crowd to stop booing him begins to speak.

Jands: I'm sick, I'm sick of all of you ungrateful fans who boo me on a nightly basis even after I bust my a$$ to give you all the show that I know you want to see (crowd boos more,) I'm sick of my supposed peers and superiors making terrible decesions on the direction of this company, I'm sick of all of the wrestlers in the back right now who havne't accomplished half of what I have yet think they're entitled to have the spotlight more than anyone, but I'm most sick of one person in particular. The man who put me out of comission for a week, which by the way I'm still not totally healed from! (Jands rolls up his expensive suit pants to reveal two heavy braces looking braces helping to support his legs) The man who has done nothing but wants everything, the man who's never respected me, the man who almost killed me and burned my house down....... ALLPR0 where ever you are I hope you're watching this because I mean every word of what I am about to say to you.

King: Oh my goodness! I haven't seen Jands this pissed in a long time!

Cole: Well if all of what he just said is true then I'm not surprised he hasn't killed someone yet.

King: For all we know he might have already!

Jands: I will be reinstating your contract from now until Wrestlemania ALLPR0. At Wrestlemania if you were to beat me, which you won't, you can come back full time and have your life back. But if you lose, which trust me you will, you will be forever banned from this company as long as I am general manager!

King: He can't do that!

Cole: Why not? If you ask me this is a perfectly fair trade, I mean what does ALLPR0 have to lose? He doesnt' work here right now anyways but if he wins he can get his dream job back!

Jands: Two more things, this Friday night on Smackdown you'll have a nice return match against a man you know very well but haven't faced for for over 8 months. Since he hasn't been doing his job lately I'll put him into a match myself, you'll be facing your old IX leader, Hurricane! (The crowd pops for his) Oh and one more thing before I forget, our match at Wrestlemania........ it'll be a Last Man Standing Match!!!!!!!

The crowd erupts for this as Jands throws the mic backwards over his head and heads to the back with a gigantic toothy grin on his face as his music begins to play one last time and the fans cheers turn to boos as he heads to the back.

*Raw goes to commercial*

ALLPR0

[33]Mar 22, 2012

@Hurricane: Sorry! That defintly was not meant to be a direct attack on you! I admire all of the work you and Jands put into the round table because I know for one I would never have the time for it. I was just thinking of a way for it to make sense for me to have a match against you so I figured if the other GM had a, "problem" with you then he could force you into a match. If you don't think the match fits your story line with CP Man then I can call it off but if you'd like to go ahead with it message me with your idea for the promo so I can add in the part I'd like to be in there.

Sorry again!

telvisnostic

[34]Mar 22, 2012

*I'm done*

ALLPR0

[35]Mar 22, 2012

Wait you're retired!? Get her into the HOF NOW!!!

telvisnostic

[36]Mar 22, 2012

OOC: After Wrestlemania I'm finished.

JLe1223

[37]Mar 22, 2012
    • level: 20
    Why?

telvisnostic

[38]Mar 22, 2012

Just overall lost interest in the game.

Crulex1369

[39]Mar 23, 2012
    telvisnostic wrote:

*I'm done*

My mind went to Sting when I saw that. Well, it was fun while it lasted and I'll miss your insightful explanations. Good luck at Mania, Telvis.

telvisnostic

[40]Mar 23, 2012

I'm not leaving the board, just the game. And thanks.