TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Tv.com RT Build-Up Thread and Link to Gamespot

ALLPR0

[61]Jun 19, 2012
    • level: 12

ALLPR0 Twitter wrote:
    You want some? Come get some! @JLe1223

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ALLPR0

[62]Jul 15, 2012

Retained my title! Great match Ballin you took me to the limit, write up will up tomorrow.

JLe1223

[63]Jul 16, 2012
    • level: 20
    JLe Facebook:

Yes Allpro, you retained your title because of me! I believe you owe me a title shot!

Crulex1369

[64]Jul 16, 2012
    • level: 26
    Congrats, ALLPRO. Ballin almost had you, but you stuck it out.

Majin, I got and responded to your PM.

Crulex1369

[65]Jul 16, 2012
    • level: 26
    Oh, and here: Summerslam thread link:

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/GWRTF/forums/29231381/summerslam-round-table-build-up-thread

ALLPR0

[66]Jul 19, 2012

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Congrats, ALLPRO. Ballin almost had you, but you stuck it out. Majin, I got and responded to your PM.
    Thanks! Even though I haven't promo'd much I've still been catching almost every raw and smackdown!

ALLPR0

[67]Jul 19, 2012

OOC: Would anyone mind posting this over on GS? Thanks!

*Happens at exactly the midway point of Smackdown*

Cole: What in the world is going on next? I mean I just had to sit through that incredibly boring first half of this second rate show! I just want to get to Raw 1000 already!

King: Boring first half? What were you watching!? I'm sure that whatever's up next will be......

King is cut off by Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva blasting over the PA system as the crowd erupts in both anticipation and shock at finally being able to see their U.S. champ ALLPR0 again! AP comes out with a mic in one and and the U.S. title in the other. He quickly makes his way into the ring and smiles at the crowd soaking up their reaction, as itquietsdown he begins to speak.

AP: Ballin, JLe, Skinsfan, and CP Man. The 4 of you don't have very much incommon, in fact the only thing you all have in common is wanting my U.S. championship. But after Summer Slam you'll each have a newattachmentto each other, each and every one of you will have one more loss on your record, and as the dust settles, I'll be standing tall with my 2nd consecutive title defense.

AP drops the mic and walks to the back with his title as the fans begin to chant his name.

*Smackdown goes to commercial*

Deadnight-Majin

[68]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 18

Gamespot is so glitchy. The Union won't even load for me.

All Pro, have you tried just logging in multiple times over there? It never lets me in first time, and rarely the second.

JandSman

[69]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 32
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

All Pro, have you tried just logging in multiple times over there? It never lets me in first time, and rarely the second.

Today it won't be working because the site is down for maintenance. They said they could be down for 24 hours, but this maintenance is suppose to stop all of the other glitches.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamespot-server-maintenance-6388337

Yeah you might have to do it three times at the most, but after three times it always works.

spideynerd3

[70]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 29

JandSman wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Today it won't be working because the site is down for maintenance. They said they could be down for 24 hours, but this maintenance is suppose to stop all of the other glitches. http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamespot-server-maintenance-6388337 Yeah you might have to do it three times at the most, but after three times it always works.

It only usually takes me once to log in. I didn't know they'd be down for maintenance though.

The union's are loading now, but topic threads can't be viewed the whole "Error: Invalid Topic" glitch just pops up. Also, PMs can't be read. But it's good to know it isn't just my computer,

ALLPR0

[71]Jul 29, 2012

OOC: A little late, but better late than never! If someone could post this over on GS as usual I'd appreciate it!

*Takes place at the beginning of the second hour of the 1000th episode of Raw*

Raw comes back from commercial with Cole speaking as usual.

Cole: Wow what a star studded night the GWF has been putting on for us!

King: With all of the old wrestlers and old memories coming back, I think I'm gonna cry!

Cole: Baby.

King: Heartless jerk.

Cole: My heart is as black as..... Coal!!!!!

King: You didn't.....

Cole: Oh but I did!

Jandsman steps out from the back now holding a mic as he is seen grinning from ear to ear.

King: I never like when Jands has that kind of look on his face!

Jands: So as we should all know by now, the U.S. title will be defended in a championship scramble at Summer Slam! So I will now be introducing my favorite to win it all...... CP Man!

King: Woah Jands is picking CP to win this huge matchup!

Cole: Why not? He's been on a role these past few months on the big ppv stages, he had one of the best promos of his solid career last week, and he's due to win a singles title!

Viva La Vida plays now as CP man steps out from the back receiving a very mixed reaction as younger children boo him but the adult fans cheer him on. He steps into the ring already holding the mic and soaks up the controversial reaction and begins to speak as it quiets down.

CP: Finally! Finally! I'm back once again to use this stage, this opportunity, this resource to spread my word to the masses. Last week I spoke my mind about many topics and I sent shockwaves through the entire GWF with a mere fifteen minute promo. Now I'm back but this time I'll be a little more focused on my true target which at this moment is the U.S. title!

King: This might be the most fired and focused CP I've ever seen!

Cole: Which is also why he's my favorite to win at Summer Slam also!

CP: Now about that title, mostly, why isn't it around my waist yet!!!!

The crowd erupts into cheers as This is Why I'm hot begins to play and the GWF legend Ballin comes out from the back with a mic as well and steps into the ring staring straight into CP's sole.

Cole: How dare he interrupt CP man like that!

King: I wouldn't let him hear you say that Cole!

Ballin: To steal a page from Miz's book, really!? Really!? Really!? (crowd is chanting really at this point) you finally string together a few good ppvs, something many people thought you'd never be able achieve, and then you come out last week with all the confidence in the world and you speak your mind...... I'm sorry but I've made a career, no a dynasty, no an empire out of winning week in and week out and always telling the GWF fans how it is!

King: The crowd is eating this up!

Cole: Only because CP is in there!

Ballin: I've achieved things you can only dream of! You finally pride yourself on consistency after three months of winning? My whole career has been about winning! I've had GWF title reigns longer than your longest winning streaks!

King: CP can't argue with that!

My Time now plays as Skins comes out this time around with a mic in hand as Ballin and CP both turn to look at him. He begins speaking from the ramp but is slowly walking towards the ring.

Skins: Speaking of GWF title reigns Ballin, who ended your last one? Oh I did? Now with that little realization out of my mind I really don't see why you two are both so cocky. I have you figured out so well that I don't even have to worry about you in this match Ballin, wanna know why? Because I know that when the pressure of becoming a Grand Slam Champion finally hits you, you'll choke, just like you always do. As far as you go CP, I'd appreciate it if you go back to the kiddie table and let the adults talk.

King: Dang Skins, not pulling any punches.

Cole: How dare he say that to CP!?

As Skins finally enters the ring he's now face to face with Ballin, CP is about to speak again but once again entrance music begins to blare as This Fire Burns blasts over the PA system followed up by JLe coming out in a luxuriously tailored suit as he struts into the ring with everyone else scoffing at his attire.

JLe: Hello you bottom feeders. You may be wondering why I dressed in such a manner while all of you are in your ring gear? Well it's quite simply because you're all below me, I don't care how many GWF championship reigns you two have had, you're both washed up in my eyes! If anything the best part of this match will be that I can finally take out CP and ALLPR0 at the same time and be anointed as the the next great GWF mega star! I'm so confident I can do this while you two old geezers duke it out over a feud no one remembers or cares about, that I wore one of my finest suits to the ring, and I'm not the least bit scared of mangling it from any of your ill fated attempts. If anything I might have to wash some of your blood out of it, but that is a chore I'm willing to have.

The other three men and JLe all drop their microphones as it appears that the confrontation is about to become physical, that is before the last entrance music hits, and this time ALLPR0 makes his entrance to Ladies and Gentlemen with his belt firmly around his waist he sprints down to the ring with a mic.

AP: Wow, wow, wow everyone! I'm all for a nice little brawl between you four but you weren't going to include me? I'm holding what you're all fighting about after all

JLe: This isn't a time for jokes ALLPR0.

AP: Well normally I'd agree with you AP, but then I saw who was in my ring and I thought it had become a laughing matter.

King: He's gonna get beat down if he keeps this up!

AP: Let's just start from top to bottom shall we? CP, I respect what you said last week and I liked some of what you had to say. The only problem is that all you did was make it by all about you. Where was the mention of all the other performers here in the GWF who get the exact same treatment as you have? Back when I started Destabalized it wasn't a power trip for me, it was about helping out all of the wrestlers who deserve more than what they have. With that being said I don't care how much you've improved on the mic, there's no way you're stepping in this ring and beating me and what I do best.

Cole: Lies!

King: Actually that was pretty much all facts or at least the truth.

AP: Now onto you Ballin, I respect your in ring ability almost more than anyone in GWF history. That still doesn't take away the fact that I beat you one on one in our last ppv. I know JLe got involved (glares at JLe) but that doesn't change the facts. If anything you should be kissing Hurricane's feet just for being given a second chance. As far as you go JLe, I didn't want or need your help at MITB. I'm sure you've been going around saying that you helped me retain the title and that you basically won it yourself. We've had our differences in the past but I thought those were all buried until last month. Now there's no better way to finally prove that I'm better than you, than in this championship match!

Cole: Why doesn't someone shut him up?

King: Because they care what he has to say.....

Cole: Why?

King: Probably because he's the champ!

AP: Lastly, I know you say you don't know who I am or anything about me Skins, and I'd say that I'd like to change that but let's be honest. After this match you'll have been hit by so many Endgames that you probably won't remember much of anything.

After hearing this Skins runs at ALLPR0 and hits him with a lou thez press, after landing a few punches Ballin pulls Skins off and hits the buzzer beater on him. Meanwhile JLe and CP man are duking it out when all of a sudden CP ducks a head kick from JLe and kicks him in the chest which he follows up with the CPDT!

King: Things have gotten out of hand here!

Cole: I know! I love it! Go CP!

ALLPR0 is back to his feet now as he, Ballin, and CP all exchange punches. Ballin goes for a big boot on ALLPR0 who swipes the kick away and counters with a beautifully placed pele kick on Ballin! The crowd is going nuts now as CP sneaks behind the adulated ALLPR0 and decimates him with a low blow kick! ALLPR0 falls to his knees where CP man plants him with a forceful CPDT knocking ALLPR0 out! As CP man celebrates to half the crowds cheers and ignores the half which is booing him. He picks up a mic and speaks.

CP: Whew! Now as I was saying!

At that moment a fan jumps over the barricade and low blows CP just as he did to ALLPR0! The fan then lands a crushing kick to the side of the bent over CP's head toppling him to the ground. The cameras now reach the fans face as it is revealed to be Minzi!!!!!!!!!!

King: What!? She's back!?

Cole: I don't know who the heck that is but I don't like her if she hurt CP!

King: You idiot Cole! It looks like Minzi's back in the GWF baby!

Raw goes to commercial as Minzi picks up one of the dropped mics, looks around and says:

Minzi:Well, looks like I'm back!

The crowd erupts as Raw goes to commecial

ALLPR0

[72]Aug 2, 2012

ALLPR0 Twitter wrote:
    J-Man has scheduled an 8 man tag match with the members of the championship scramble partaking in the festivities. Skins and Ballin will go up against CP and JLe with your's truly as the special guest ref

ALLPR0

[73]Aug 19, 2012

ALLPR0 Twitter wrote:
    Finally able to get off the doctors table after that incredible match... who would have thought that a guy who wasn't even scheduled to compete for the U.S. title tonight would have won it? I'm not one to complain though so congrats Hockey and I'll announce the my status for the next ppv tomorrow night on raw #rematch

slick14805

[74]Aug 20, 2012
    • level: 19
    OOC: Hey ALLPRO just stopping by to see how you are lol. It sucks you can't post on Gamespot for some weird ass reason.

spideynerd3

[75]Aug 20, 2012

slick14805 wrote:
    OOC: Hey ALLPRO just stopping by to see how you are lol. It sucks you can't post on Gamespot for some weird ass reason.

That reminds me, I was going to ask ALLPR0 if he's tried logging on lately. I've been able to log on the way you are actually suppose to, compared to the way I use to do it.

Deadnight-Majin

[76]Aug 20, 2012

Yeah, Gamespot seems to have fixed the login issues. It used to always take me at least three attempts for it to work, but it's been fine for at least a fortnight. Try it ALLPR0! You're one of the best dude.

ALLPR0

[77]Aug 20, 2012

OOC: Thanks for the heads up everyone! I just tried again and much to mychagrin no change. Within the next month though I may just do my old idea of making a new email account specially for GS and with their new set up maybe it'll work. In the meantime though here's a brand new promo fresh of the press and if someone could post it on GS I'd be grateful!

*Picks up where Hocky's post ends*

Hockey dude is in the ring looking as high on life as he ever has, when all of a sudden music begins playing. Not Goldenage Nick's music, not even his new manager Spidey's music, but this is in fact Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva playing which can only mean one thing!

ALLPR0 strolls out from the back with his ring gear on and mic in hand to a large ovation at his valiant effort to defend his title last night. Hocky begins to speak.

Hockey: I don't want you, you.....

AP:Shut up Hockey! (Crowd begins to cheer) At least allow me the pleasure of being in the ring with our new U.S. champion.

Hockey: Oh you really mean that?

AP: No you idiot (in the ring now) I haveabsolutelyno respect for you, anyone in the young gunners, or Golden Age Nick. I would say that I have no respect for Spidey either but he was a co-captain of mine in the one of the biggest wins of my career so he gets by on his laurels this time.

Hockey: I don't need your respect! I have a belt to get me respect! (crowd begins to boo) I don't need anyone's respect! I know I won and that's all that matters to me! Now get out of my ring while I deal with Nick!

AP: You didn't let me finish Hockey, I don't respect you for many reasons, you were always more worried about your next match and your next opportunity and never with actually training yourself and making yourself a stronger competitor. Then the one time the GM's hand you an opportunity on a silver platter and you succeed! That's right you won! But where was the thanks to everyone who helped you get this far? Where was theappreciationfor the gm's putting you in this match? Maybe I'm just old school but if I was them I'd strip you of that belt.

Hockey: You.....

AP: SHUT UP! As I was saying, I don't respect anyone in the young gunners because as we've seen none of you are strong enough to make it on your own so your only escape was to win through smoke and mirrors, now you just have more smoke and more mirrors with a stable behind you.

Hockey: We're a great stable darn't!

AP: What's your motto?

Hockey: Our... our motto is that we're the greatest young wrestlers this company has ever seen!

AP Oh really?

Hockey: Heck yeah!

AP: Well then I'm a little confused, confused why people like JLe, Frieza, and even myself.... the longest reigning LHC in history didn't get a call from you guys to join your little club?

Hockey: It's because we don't need your kind around here!

AP: My kind? My kind? As in a well educated, highly skilled, winner who just so happens to be a genius? Don't answer that, I already know why none of us were thought of to join your stable, it's simply because we'd upstage each and every one of you. I've beaten almost everyone in your stable multiple times, and so have JLe and Frieza. Trust me I have no intention of joining your stable, just making you aware of just how lacking ittrulyis.

Hockey looks dejected now and is unsure what to say.

King: Just letting him have it!

Cole: He's just jealous!

King: Yeah okay.

AP: I see you have nothing to say, so I'll assume you learned your lesson. Now I must move onto another coward who hides behind others, Nick I used to think highly of you, of course back at that time I thought you name was Comeback Kid and I never actually knew what you looked like underneath that mask. Then what do you do, you cheap shot me as all cowards do, and reveal yourself for who you truly were, no not Nick. The old Nick would never have stooped to such a low level, he would have faced me in the ring like a man! Of course keeping with the cowards theme what do you do now? You interrupt this loser Hockey's celebration....

Hockey: Hey I'm not....

AP: Hockey.....

Hockey: Sorry, I mean won't happen, I mean I'll stop talking!

AP: Once again you are now hiding behind not a mask, but another man in Spidey. I know he's very successful and due to the new manager rule you think you're basicallyguaranteeingyourself victory right? Have you ever thought of the possibility of the chance of your plan backfiring Nick? Remember that Survivor Series match Spidey and I were both apart of? Where I was more successful than anyone else on our team? Why do you think that anything has changed this time around?

Hockey: Does that mean....

AP: Yes Hockey, I am officially using my rematch clause for the United States Championship at Night of Champions, and not only will I become a 2 time U.S. champion on that night, but I will do it without a manager by my side!

*Either Nick or Spidey can continue from here, or ALLPR0's music will play as he walks away without even taking another look at Hockey dude*

Deadnight-Majin

[78]Aug 21, 2012

Your plan is a good one, especially since there is less synergy between TV.com and Gamespot now (new accounts don't work on both sites anymore).

spideynerd3

[79]Aug 21, 2012

Good promo ALLPR0, just a couple things you might want to fix before it is posted on Gamespot... Frieza IS in the Young Gunners, and Nick and I are suppose to be Faces with a big of an attitude issue I guess... I know it doesn't come off like that, but that's how it is suppose to be, lol. Otherwise great stuff, I always enjoy your promos.

ALLPR0

[80]Aug 22, 2012

spideynerd3 wrote:

Good promo ALLPR0, just a couple things you might want to fix before it is posted on Gamespot... Frieza IS in the Young Gunners, and Nick and I are suppose to be Faces with a big of an attitude issue I guess... I know it doesn't come off like that, but that's how it is suppose to be, lol. Otherwise great stuff, I always enjoy your promos.

Sounds good, thanks Majin and I'll try to remember that Spidey I love how many promos everyone's been doing the last year or so but with so many it's hard to keep up!