WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Tv.com RT Build-Up Thread and Link to Gamespot

  • Avatar of ALLPR0

    ALLPR0

    [81]Sep 17, 2012
    • member since: 09/15/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 740

    Can the link on this page possibly beupdated? I keep trying to get over to GS but the link won't work

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [82]Sep 17, 2012
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    I can't acess the link either. Did you see the results yesterday?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ALLPR0

    ALLPR0

    [83]Sep 17, 2012
    • member since: 09/15/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 740
    JLe1223 wrote:
    I can't acess the link either. Did you see the results yesterday?
    No, what went down?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [84]Sep 17, 2012
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    I think you lost your match in the King of the Ring, Freiza won the Roundtable, Gamerguy and Kreater retained their titles, and I won the Light Heavyweight Championship AND the United States Championship. However the Light Heavyweight Championship will be dropped due to the lack of people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ALLPR0

    ALLPR0

    [85]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 09/15/10
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 740

    JLe1223 wrote:
    I think you lost your match in the King of the Ring, Freiza won the Roundtable, Gamerguy and Kreater retained their titles, and I won the Light Heavyweight Championship AND the United States Championship. However the Light Heavyweight Championship will be dropped due to the lack of people.
    Gotcha, sad to see the LHC go.... but I guess you gotta cut back somewhere unless we ever get a new wave of people into the RT.


    Edit: Just realized that also means I'll go down in history as person with the longest LHC title reign!

    Edited on 09/17/2012 11:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [86]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    And I have the most reigns! XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Crulex1369

    Crulex1369

    [87]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 09/30/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 4,477
    And Frieza hates both of you for it. (Just kidding, he's a good sport).

    Sorry about the link. I'm going to try and get it updated shortly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Crulex1369

    Crulex1369

    [88]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 09/30/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 4,477
    Okay, Link has been changed and should work. If it says "Oops", just try again in a minute or two. That happens sometimes and persistants pays off for me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [89]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    I've tried to read the build up thread on Gamespot for like, a day, and it just won't load. I have a fairly epic promo to post too. I'd be all for moving the RT back to TV.com. That would increase the chance of new members too, since no one seems to stumble across the union on Gamespot like they do with this board.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Crulex1369

    Crulex1369

    [90]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 09/30/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 4,477
    Seriously? Why is everyone having problems? I haven't had any issues getting to the forums. Majin, try sending the promo to me if you have to and I'll post it.

    Maybe we should move back to TV.com. If seems like all the issues are fixed here, and more people do come here....we'll see what happens as things go on.
    Edited on 09/18/2012 11:07am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [91]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    I'll post it here in a bit. It would probably be more appropriate for Enervator to repost it over at Gamespot, since he's Ortonism's Czar


    If someone could send me the code for my Gamespot sig (via pm or just in this thread), that would be great thanks.

    Edited on 09/18/2012 12:35pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Crulex1369

    Crulex1369

    [92]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 09/30/08
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 4,477
    http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091217174502/caw/images/thumb/a/a9/Worldheavyweightchampionship2.jpg/180px-Worldheavyweightchampionship2.jpg

    See if you can do something with that for your World Title sig, Majin. That's the best the tech will let me do right now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [93]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    Further thanks dude!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [94]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,859
    I am experiencing problems as well.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [95]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    My Raw promo will be up here tomorrow, and Gamespot too if it's decided to work by then.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [96]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,859
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

    My Raw promo will be up here tomorrow, and Gamespot too if it's decided to work by then.

    I used Internet Explorer to access the thread and it worked. You may want to try that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [97]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    Randyspeeps wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:


    My Raw promo will be up here tomorrow, and Gamespot too if it's decided to work by then.


    I used Internet Explorer to access the thread and it worked. You may want to try that.
    Tried Safari and Firefox, the only too browsers I have. I may download another one tomorrow if the issue persists.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of enervator

    enervator

    [98]Sep 18, 2012
    • member since: 07/05/05
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 10,169

    I'm posting a promo here and GameSpot. However, it looks like this link will work to access the GameSpot forums: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/board/909188332/gamespot-wrestling-federation



    This happens on Raw:

    *"I Walk Alone" hits, and Enervator and Batista head out to the ring to major heat. Batista is wearing a shirt that says, "I'm Batista and You're Not. Yes, I Do Feel Sorry For You."*

    Cole: Wow! We haven't seen them in ages.

    JR: Nope, not since Crulex took out Batista in that slobberknocker!

    *They get in the ring.*

    Enervator: Before we get down to business, there's something I want to say. I want to wish the best of luck to Jerry Lawler in his recovery. He's done so much for this business, and I know how much we'd all miss him if he were gone.

    *The crowd pops huge.*

    JR: Classy move by Enervator. I'm impressed.

    Enervator: Dave, do you have anything to add?

    Batista: Yeah, I do. I have a few words of advice for Jerry, to make sure this never happens again. Get less fat. Get less old. And that's just for starters.

    *The crowd boos like crazy.*

    Batista: What? I'm just telling him what he needs to hear, and not telling him a bunch of flowery BS like the rest of you are.

    *The crowd boos louder.*

    Batista: You're all a bunch of hypocrites, anyway. All you do every week is go online and complain about what a lousy commentator Lawler is, and now because he had a heart attack, you all love him. Give me a break. Would any of your lives change if he disappeared right now? I know mine wouldn't. No, it would change. It would change for the better, because I wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.

    *The crowd is booing insanely now. Cole stands and takes off his headset.*

    JR: Sit down, Cole! Don't let him see you!

    Cole: No. I'm not putting up with this any longer.

    JBL: Don't be an idiot. He says crap like this all the time. Lawler's not even going to care.

    Cole: But I care.

    *Cole rolls into the ring. Batista stares at him, trying not to laugh.*

    Batista: What the hell is this?

    Cole: I strongly suggest you apologize for everything you said, right now.

    Batista: Are you serious?

    Cole: How dare you say things like that about a person who nearly died?

    Batista: I'm Batista. I'm going to say whatever I want, and no one's going to do a damn thing about it.

    *Cole slaps Batista across the face. The crowd goes insane. Batista just stares at him.*

    JR: Get in there, John, and stop this from happening.

    JBL: Hey, I'm a commentator now. My place is at this table. It's not my fault Cole was stupid enough to get in that ring. Besides, I want to see what's going to happen.

    JR: You know what's going to happen.

    JBL: Yeah, that's why I want to see it.

    Batista: Is that the best you've got?

    Cole: ....

    *Batista picks up Cole.*

    Batista: This one's for Jerry.

    *Batista sets Cole up for a piledriver.*

    Enervator: I don't think that move is allowed anymore.

    Batista: I don't care.

    Enervator: Do you even know how to do a piledriver?

    Batista: I don't know. I guess I'm about to find out.

    *Batista hits Cole with the piledriver. He does it very badly. Cole falls to the mat with his neck at a 90 degree angle and lies there unmoving.*

    Batista: I guess I need more practice, LOL. So, any wrestling GODs out there who have anything to add?

    *Batista and JBL lock eyes, but JBL looks away.*

    Batista: That's what I thought.

    Enervator: Anyway, we came out here for a reason. What was it? I don't even remember. Oh, thats right. First of all, people have been asking where we've been. The rumor going around is that Crulex took out Batista.

    *The crowd pops.*

    Enervator: That rumor is incorrect.

    *The crowd boos.*

    Batista: Crulex coudln't even take out Deadnight Majin or Randyspeeps! Do you seriously think he could take out BATISTA?

    Enervator: No, of course not.

    Batista: No, I decided to be a hero like Slick, and I've dedicated the last six weeks to charity work.

    Enervator: Very commendable. Did you find the experience rewarding?

    Batista: Very. Did you see that car I drove in with tonight?

    Enervator: Of course. It must have cost a fortune.

    Batista: It did. It's one of a kind. I bought five of them, and I owe it all to my charity work.

    Enervator: But if there are five of them, it's no longer one of a kind, is it?

    Batista: I don't understand.

    Enervator: And I'm pretty sure the money you get at those charity events isn't supposed to go toward buying stuff for yourself.

    Batista: Then what the hell is it for?

    Enervator: It's to help others.

    Batista: Why would I want to help anyone else? Geez, this is too confusing. I guess I'd better ask Slick what the story is. I'm doing exactly what he does, and he gets called a hero, while I'm told Im doing it wrong.

    Enervator: I guess Slick is just doing a better job of fooling everyone.

    JR: Enervator's completely out of line here.

    JBL: Now wait a minute, JR. We don't really know for certain what Slick is doing with that money. Randyspeeps has shown plenty of evidence to support what Slick is saying.

    JR: And since when do we trust anything that Randyspeeps says?

    Enervator: So last night we had an Ortonism sweep.

    *The crowd boos.*

    Enervator: Oh, I know what everyone's going to say. Randyspeeps didn't beat Slick. But the thing is, he did. Slick figured he'd have the night off after he bribed Ballin not to show up, but then he got stuck facing a superior opponent. And besides, Randyspeeps won the second he took Evangeline Lilly away from him. Of course, most of us doubt that he ever had anything going with Evangeline in the first place. She is an actor, after all, and I strongly suspect that all she was doing the whole time was acting. Shes not a very good one, though, since anyone with half a brain could see there was never anything between her and Slick.

    Batista: Slick has probably scored with Evangeline almost as many times as you've scored with Torrie.

    *The crowd pops. Enervator goes to high-five Batista, but stops.*

    Enervator: Wait a minute.

    Batista: LOL.

    Enervator: I wish Slick would just get on with it and admit his true nature. He's only hurting himself by pretending to be something he's not. Of course, he's also hurting all those people who keep writing checks to his charity, so I guess I can't blame him too much for continuing.

    *The crowd boos.*

    JR: I can't wait for Slick to be vindicated! He'd never do any of these things hes being accused of!

    Enervator: Ortonism is repeatedly treated like trash, yet when all of the respected members of the GWF decided to blow off the event, who did the GMs turn to? Ortonism, as usual. The only reason you people even had a PPV to watch was because Ortonism saved the day. And then you have Deadnight-Majin, who won again. Is there anyone in this organization who can challenge him, because Crulex clearly can't. Or Mercilex, or whatever he's calling himself these days. Funny, because a loser by any other name is still a loser.

    Batista: LOL.

    Enervator: I guess we're done out here. I'd mention the other members of the roundtable, but honestly, none of them are worth my breath.

    Batista: LOL.

    *"I Walk Alone" hits, and Enervator and Batista exit the ring and head to the back. When the music stops, the EMTs head out and work on Cole. Batista steps out from backstage, stares at the EMTs, and heads in their direction. They plead wThis happens on Raw:

    *"I Walk Alone" hits, and Enervator and Batista head out to the ring to major heat. Batista is wearing a shirt that says, "I'm Batista and You're Not. Yes, I Do Feel Sorry For You."*

    Cole: Wow! We haven't seen them in ages.

    JR: Nope, not since Crulex took out Batista in that slobberknocker!

    *They get in the ring.*

    Enervator: Before we get down to business, there's something I want to say. I want to wish the best of luck to Jerry Lawler in his recovery. He's done so much for this business, and I know how much we'd all miss him if he were gone.

    *The crowd pops huge.*

    JR: Classy move by Enervator. I'm impressed.

    Enervator: Dave, do you have anything to add?

    Batista: Yeah, I do. I have a few words of advice for Jerry, to make sure this never happens again. Get less fat. Get less old. And that's just for starters.

    *The crowd boos like crazy.*

    Batista: What? I'm just telling him what he needs to hear, and not telling him a bunch of flowery BS like the rest of you are.

    *The crowd boos louder.*

    Batista: You're all a bunch of hypocrites, anyway. All you do every week is go online and complain about what a lousy commentator Lawler is, and now because he had a heart attack, you all love him. Give me a break. Would any of your lives change if he disappeared right now? I know mine wouldn't. No, it would change. It would change for the better, because I wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.

    *The crowd is booing insanely now. Cole stands and takes off his headset.*

    JR: Sit down, Cole! Don't let him see you!

    Cole: No. I'm not putting up with this any longer.

    JBL: Don't be an idiot. He says crap like this all the time. Lawler's not even going to care.

    Cole: But I care.

    *Cole rolls into the ring. Batista stares at him, trying not to laugh.*

    Batista: What the hell is this?

    Cole: I strongly suggest you apologize for everything you said, right now.

    Batista: Are you serious?

    Cole: How dare you say things like that about a person who nearly died?

    Batista: I'm Batista. I'm going to say whatever I want, and no one's going to do a damn thing about it.

    *Cole slaps Batista across the face. The crowd goes insane. Batista just stares at him.*

    JR: Get in there, John, and stop this from happening.

    JBL: Hey, I'm a commentator now. My place is at this table. It's not my fault Cole was stupid enough to get in that ring. Besides, I want to see what's going to happen.

    JR: You know what's going to happen.

    JBL: Yeah, that's why I want to see it.

    Batista: Is that the best you've got?

    Cole: ….

    *Batista picks up Cole.*

    Batista: This one's for Jerry.

    *Batista sets Cole up for a piledriver.*

    Enervator: I don't think that move is allowed anymore.

    Batista: I don't care.

    Enervator: Do you even know how to do a piledriver?

    Batista: I don't know. I guess I'm about to find out.

    *Batista hits Cole with the piledriver. He does it very badly. Cole falls to the mat with his neck at a 90 degree angle and lies there unmoving.*

    Batista: I guess I need more practice, LOL. So, any wrestling GODs out there who have anything to add?

    *Batista and JBL lock eyes, but JBL looks away.*

    Batista: That's what I thought.

    Enervator: Anyway, we came out here for a reason. What was it? I don't even remember. Oh, that's right. First of all, people have been asking where we've been. The rumor going around is that Crulex took out Batista.

    *The crowd pops.*

    Enervator: That rumor is incorrect.

    *The crowd boos.*

    Batista: Crulex coudln't even take out Deadnight Majin or Randyspeeps! Do you seriously think he could take out BATISTA?

    Enervator: No, of course not.

    Batista: No, I decided to be a hero like Slick, and I've dedicated the last six weeks to charity work.

    Enervator: Very commendable. Did you find the experience rewarding?

    Batista: Very. Did you see that car I drove in with tonight?

    Enervator: Of course. It must have cost a fortune.

    Batista: It did. It's one of a kind. I bought five of them, and I owe it all to my charity work.

    Enervator: But if there are five of them, it's no longer one of a kind, is it?

    Batista: I don't understand.

    Enervator: And I'm pretty sure the money you get at those charity events isn't supposed to go toward buying stuff for yourself.

    Batista: Then what the hell is it for?

    Enervator: It's to help others.

    Batista: Why would I want to help anyone else? Geez, this is too confusing. I guess I'd better ask Slick what the story is. I'm doing exactly what he does, and he gets called a hero, while I'm told I'm doing it wrong.

    Enervator: I guess Slick is just doing a better job of fooling everyone.

    JR: Enervator's completely out of line here.

    JBL: Now wait a minute, JR. We don't really know for certain what Slick is doing with that money. Randyspeeps has shown plenty of evidence to support what Slick is saying.

    JR: And since when do we trust anything that Randyspeeps says?

    Enervator: So last night we had an Ortonism sweep.

    *The crowd boos.*

    Enervator: Oh, I know what everyone's going to say. Randyspeeps didn't beat Slick. But the thing is, he did. Slick figured he'd have the night off after he bribed Ballin not to show up, but then he got stuck facing a superior opponent. And besides, Randyspeeps won the second he took Evangeline Lilly away from him. Of course, most of us doubt that he ever had anything going with Evangeline in the first place. She is an actor, after all, and I strongly suspect that all she was doing the whole time was acting. She's not a very good one, though, since anyone with half a brain could see there was never anything between her and Slick.

    Batista: Slick has probably scored with Evangeline almost as many times as you've scored with Torrie.

    *The crowd pops. Enervator goes to high-five Batista, but stops.*

    Enervator: Wait a minute.

    Batista: LOL.

    Enervator: I wish Slick would just get on with it and admit his true nature. He's only hurting himself by pretending to be something he's not. Of course, he's also hurting all those people who keep writing checks to his charity, so I guess I can't blame him too much for continuing.

    *The crowd boos.*

    JR: I can't wait for Slick to be vindicated! He'd never do any of these things he's being accused of!

    Enervator: Ortonism is repeatedly treated like trash, yet when all of the respected members of the GWF decided to blow off the event, who did the GMs turn to? Ortonism, as usual. The only reason you people even had a PPV to watch was because Ortonism saved the day. And then you have Deadnight-Majin, who won … again. Is there anyone in this organization who can challenge him, because Crulex clearly can't. Or Mercilex, or whatever he's calling himself these days. Funny, because a loser by any other name is still a loser.

    Batista: LOL.

    Enervator: I guess we're done out here. I'd mention the other members of the roundtable, but honestly, none of them are worth my breath.

    Batista: LOL.

    *"I Walk Alone" hits, and Enervator and Batista exit the ring and head to the back. When the music stops, the EMTs head out and work on Cole. Batista steps out from backstage, stares at the EMTs, and heads in their direction. They plead with him, but he Batista Bombs each of them before heading backstage again.*



    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JakeCpFrato

    JakeCpFrato

    [99]Sep 19, 2012
    • member since: 03/15/11
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,520
    Hopefully the people that we got to come over from the WOTU actually decide to follow us here! I know Gamer and Hockey will, but I hope Big Evil and WrightTime do too!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistofFate14

    TwistofFate14

    [100]Sep 19, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,720
    The Twister has returned to TV.com!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.