WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Tv.com RT Build-Up Thread and Link to Gamespot

Deadnight-Majin

[101]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 18

If someone (preferably an Ortonism member or Crulex) could repost this over on Gamespot, that would be great thanks. It still won't let me in the thread, despite the tips passed on by you folks in this thread.

This took place on Raw, in the main event slot.

*"Deathrider" hits. Deadnight Majin enters, raising the GWF Championship high. He receives a mixed reaction from the crowd.*

JBL: There he is Michael, our world champion!

Michael Cole: Majin managed to survive Crulex again last night!

JBL: Survived? He defeated him! Majin proved yet again that he's the top guy around here.

*Majin enters the ring. He poses on the top rope, then grabs a microphone.*

Majin: Last night, I proved my worth as the champion of this company, and defeated the Crulex. Again.

*Some boos, some cheers.*

JBL: Damn right he did.

Majin: Well, maybe not Crulex, since the man I beat last night called himself Mercilex. He's a man of many names and identities, but we'll get to that in a minute. Right now, we will watch my second crushing defeat of our good friend Leonard.

*The Titantron shows the finishing stretch of the Night Of Champions main event.*

*Majin is on the top rope, Mercilex is lying on his back on the mat.*

JBL: This is it Michael!

*Majin leaps into the air.*

Cole: Warrior's Way!

*Majin lands the double stomp, then slumps onto his fallen foe.*

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THR-OHHH!

Cole: He kicked out!

*Majin gets to his feet and stumbles to the opposite corner. There's a glint in his eye as he spies Mercilex slowly getting to his knees.*

Cole: Oh no, not again, don't do this Majin, you'll cripple him!

*Majin charges across the ring as the crowd gasp. He swings his boot, but Mercilex dodges the punt! The crowd explode as Mercilex brings the champion down with a roll up.*

Crowd: ONE! TWO OHHH!

Cole: He nearly had him! We were a hundredth of a second away from a new champion!

*Back on their feet, they charge at each other. Crulex ducks Majin's lariat and swiftly manoeuvres him into position for the reverse tombstone.*

Cole: Chaos Theory!

*Majin drops out of it and brings Crulex down into a cover.*

JBL: Spoke too soon Michael!

Crowd: ONE! TWO!

Cole: He kicked out!

*They rush to their feet and Mercilex lunges at Majin. Majin counters.*

Cole: RKO! RKO! RKO!

JBL: This has to be it!

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!

*The bell rings, and the title is presented to Majin, still exhausted on the mat. His Ortonism comrades join him in the ring and begin to celebrate. The video ends.*

Majin: As you can see, it was a hell of a match. I'll give credit where it's due, Mercilex is a great wrestler.

*The surprised crowd applaud.*

JBL: It takes a hell of a guy to say that about his opponent.

Majin: It's true! Unfortunately though, while he is indeed great between this ropes, his downfall is that he is a significantly less great person.

*The applause stops.*

Majin: In fact, he's a pretty terrible person.

*The booing begins.*

Cole: Ha, well there's Majin showing his true colours.

JBL: Shut up Michael!

Majin: Jeer me if you like, but if we look at the facts, I'm sure you will all agree. First, let's go back to the summer. I was determined, on a crusade, to expose Leonard for the fraud he was. I saw through his dark and supposedly evil shenanigans, and set out to expose him for the John Everyman that he is. And that's exactly what I did.

JBL: He's right!

Majin: After forcing Leonard "out of the coffin", if you will, he proceeded to break into my house and brutally assault me, accusing me of the actions of another, the fake Darkside Majin, who beat up his friends. In the days that followed, I mulled this over. Then I realised, he didn't even care about me killing his gimmick, he just wanted vengeance for his friends, which I thought was fair enough, although misguided. The gimmick didn't matter to him, because he knew he'd soon come up with something else to work the fans with.

*More booing.*

JBL: Wow.

Majin: Again, fair enough in my eyes, didn't let work get him down, and he seemed to have some backbone sticking up for his friends. So, as I predicted, after I damn near killed him and took his title at SummerSlam, he returned with a new gimmick. The antithesis of the Crulex, Leonard became "Mercilex".

The Mercilex was the embodiment of light and goodness, forgiving my sins and wanting a good old fashioned sporting contest at Night Of Champions. I saw through this guy's run of the mill attempts at deception, I knew that he had no choice but to become this since I had broken him, physically and creatively. He needed the people to believe in him again, but what I didn't realise was that he no longer believed in himself; I had also broken him spiritually. Last week, Darkside Majin came out and smashed a bottle over Shane McMahon's head. Shane, Leonard's stablemate and friend, could have died. Did this send our hero into a rampage like last summer, did he drop the charade and avenge the near demise of his comrade? No. He brushed it off in a freaking Twitter post and took no further action whatsoever.

*The dazed crowd don't know how to react to that.*

Some may consider these the actions, or lack of actions, of an evolved man, someone who has transcended the flaws of most, someone that Leonard claims to be. But I see it as weakness. Leonard is so broken, so beat down, that he can't even stick up for his allies in the way that even the most ordinary of men can. Disgraceful conduct from a former world champion of all things. You think I would sit back and relax if an Ortonism member was attacked? Whatever flaws I have as a person, everyone in this arena knows fine well that I would raise hell until the culprit was brought to justice.

And this brings me onto another point. As I have explained, Crulex, Mercilex these are all just names. This man is a gimmicky loser, a character. I, am the real deal. Deadnight Majin is as genuine as it gets. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I have the integrity to carry this company on my shoulders, even in the face of endless adversity from management, my colleagues, and even you so-called fans. Now I am done with Leonard, now I have destroyed him, I can move on and continue my crusade, Ortonism's crusade, to take this industry to new heights.

*Still booing, but some crowd members are cheering. *

Randyspeeps (over the PA): The era of Majin is upon us.

*Majin poses with the world title as "Deathrider" plays. Raw goes off air.*

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

enervator

[102]Sep 19, 2012
    • level: 38

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

If someone (preferably an Ortonism member or Crulex) could repost this over on Gamespot, that would be great thanks. It still won't let me in the thread, despite the tips passed on by you folks in this thread.

Done, not that it matters since it seems like half the people can't even get over there.

Deadnight-Majin

[103]Sep 19, 2012

enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Done, not that it matters since it seems like half the people can't even get over there.

Thanks man. We may well end up with a full on return to TV.com at this rate.

enervator

[104]Sep 20, 2012

It looks like they might have fixed it. I just got in using the old bookmark, and didn't get any white screens.

JLe1223

[105]Sep 20, 2012
    • level: 20
    Really? I just tried it out, but I got a white screen.

Deadnight-Majin

[106]Sep 20, 2012

Still no access for me either. It let me on a couple of times in the early hours of this morning, but even then I could only view the second page of the thread. It sometimes won't let me see the entire board at all (like now).

enervator

[107]Sep 20, 2012

Yeah, sorry. It seemed to be working normally when I tried it this morning, but it's gotten screwy again.

JLe1223

[108]Sep 20, 2012
    Now I can get it to work again.

JLe1223

[109]Sep 20, 2012
    Retried it, still working.

enervator

[110]Sep 20, 2012

Who wants to bet that if they do bring the roundtable back here then Allpr0 immediately becomes unable to log into this site?

Randyspeeps

[111]Sep 20, 2012
    • level: 34
    enervator wrote:

Who wants to bet that if they do bring the roundtable back here then Allpr0 immediately becomes unable to log into this site?

What are you trying to say?

enervator

[112]Sep 20, 2012

Randyspeeps wrote:
    enervator wrote:

What are you trying to say?

Besides the fact that the roundtable clearly hates Allpr0? Nothing.

Deadnight-Majin

[113]Sep 21, 2012

That would be so bad. Ironically, since we've started filtering back here, we haven't actually seen much of him...

Hurricane1123

[114]Sep 22, 2012
    Hello all,

Jandsman and I have been in talks with the Board of Directors and it looks like we've reached a decision based on what's going to happen from here on out with the RT. Be on the lookout for that sometime in the very very near future.

Hurricane1123

[115]Sep 22, 2012

Please Read!

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/GWRTF/forums/29294345/important-roundtable-information-please-read