WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Survivor Series Roundtable build up thread

Whatever happened to ALLPR0?

JakeCpFrato

[21]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 12
    CpmanFrato Twitter wrote:
    LOL! I was asked to join #TeamTWF for that Survivor Series match, but naturally, I quit the company. I wont be in that match at all. The WOTU is the better company anyway. I have a match there that's the most important of my career: Round 2 with Spideynerd. For the WOTU Championship none the less! The WOTU is the only company with enough of brains and balls to put Spideynerd vs. Cpman for the Top Championship as it's biggest attraction. Death to the TWF.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JakeCpFrato

[22]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 12
    *In the last few minutes of WOTU Smackdown, "Clocks" by Coldplay hit as Cpman and WrightTime came out from the back. They headed down the ramp, highfiving fans and what not.*

Tony Chimmel: The following is a Mixed Tag Team Match set for one fall! Introducing first, the team of Cpman and WrightTime!

*Cpman and WrightTime stand in the ring, and talk to one another, before finally giving each other an innocent kiss to the other. Then, Super Pink and French's music hit as they came out from the back. They headed down the ramp, and entered the ring. Tony announced them, and he quickly left the ring, as Super Pink and WrightTme remained in the ring for the match to begin!*

WrightTime and Cpman vs. The WOTU Tag Team Champions, SuperPink Girl and French Dynasty (Non-Title)

Wright and Pink lock up, leading to Wright taking control, and irishwhipping Pink into her corner. Cpman was quickly tagged in, and the ref forced him to let Pink tag in French. French was tagged in, and he joined Cpman in the middle of the ring, the two locking up. French quickly took over, putting Cpman in a side headlock, but Cp quickly pulled his head out! He then kicked French in the back of the leg, and he quickly went down to a knee! Cpman then ran at the ropes that French was facing, and came back with dropkick to the face! Cpman then quickly went for the cover on French, but he kicked out at 2! Cpman then brought French up to his feet, grabbed him, and suplexed him! He then followed it up with a few stomps to the head, before pinning him once more! However, French once again powered out, and Cp slapped his hands on the ground. Then, Cpman took hold of French, and lifted him up for a gutwrench powerbomb! French started to punch Cpman in the head, and finally, Cp dropped him! French then ran around the dazed Cpman and tagged in Super Pink. She slowly got behind Cpman, and quickly turned him around....and Cpman punched her square in face! He didnt know it was her! The ref quickly called for the bell, disqualifying Cpman.

Winners by DQ: French and Super Pink

*Cpman was stunned! He knew in a mixed tag match, the guy couldnt hit the girl! He felt terrible! Wright quickly got in the ring with him, but French came out of no where and whacked Cpman over the head with his tag title belt! He then helped up Super Pink, who when she got up, out of no where, leaped onto WrightTime and knocked her to the ground with Lou Thez Press! French started deliver kick after kick to Cpman as Pink beat down on WrightTime. Finally, French and Pink exited, leaving a destroyed Cpman and WrightTime in the ring. Suddenly, a man appeared on the Titantron....It was TWF Co-GM Hurricane Del Oro!*

Hurricane: Good idea quiting the TWF, Cpman! JAJAJA! You wanted to jump ship? You wanted your match with Spideynerd that we 'screwed you out of'? Well, guess what chico? We are gonna make sure you don't ever get to fight him! Ever! Go, Gamewiz!

*A man leaped over the barricade from the crowd, and got in the ring. He began to beat down on Cpman, with harder blows then French delivered! He then exited the ring, grabbed a chair, and got back in! He started to smack the chair on the back of Cpman, over and over again. WrightTime had finally gotten to her feet and attempted to make GameWiz stop, but he quickly smacked the chair over her head, knocking her out! He then set up the chair in the middle of the ring, and took hold of Cpman. He then lifted him up, slammed him down on the chair with the Equalizer! Gamewiz stood over the broken and battered Cpman, and the now bleeding WrightTime, and merely laughed, as the fans booed. He then started to get a slight TWF chant, which actually started to get going in the arena! WOTU Smackdown then faded to black, and ended.*

JandSman

[23]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 32

Here's the poster that everyone's has been waiting very patiently for......

Speeps

Edited on 11/03/2012 9:27pm

goldenagenick24

[24]Nov 3, 2012
    • level: 17

GAN24Official wrote:
    I'm hungry. I'm an original. If TwistOfFate doesn't accept my challenge I'll request to be on Team TWF. Randyspeeps will likely shrug this off with a joke but I'll be there if he needs me.

JLe1223

[25]Nov 4, 2012
    • level: 20

Nice poster JandSman. Whenare the percentages going be up?

Edited on 11/04/2012 1:20am

Randyspeeps

[26]Nov 4, 2012
    • level: 34

Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    Jandsman, this is war, and you have traitors running around here. I think you need to tackle that issue. Also, nice poster. Im not surprised that you used my picture twice, and stick Killerbands name in the corner. Smart move!

Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    I'm accepting applications for team TWF. I initially was going to fill the remaining slots with playboy bunnies, but I was told I have to choose TWF superstars.

Edited on 11/04/2012 6:49am

JLe1223

[27]Nov 4, 2012
    JLe Facebook wrote:

I'm willing to join team TWF, If there is not enough people. I'm willing set aside any differences and to help dismantle and destroy our rival company. I'm willing to fight after my title match.

JLe Facebook wrote:

I wonder who is my next opponent. Efc coward out, so I'm seeking someone who is willing to face me like a man.

TwistofFate14

[28]Nov 4, 2012
    • level: 15
    Twister Twitter wrote:
    Everyone's gotta start somewhere. My quest for the TWF Title begins with @GoldenAgeNick

Frieza4226

[29]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 4

Monday Night Raw

*During Monday Night Raw, we see Crulex standing in line for catering in the backstage area of the arena, when King Frieza creeps up behind him and snickers.*

Frieza: Is this what inmates call their "last meal"? Beans, pizza and cheap bulk food items? I would have believed that the TWF Champion dined like a......well, like me. A King.

Crulex: I'm busy. Don't you have anyone else to annoy?

Frieza: All that big talk last week and now you are too busy? My, my, Crulex, do not tell me that the so-called face of this company would rather stuff his face than face his challenger.

Crulex: We have our date when we'll collide with the title on the line. Right now, I have other business to attend to and a life to live. If you value your life, I suggest you get out of my face.

Frieza: What poor manners for a champion. It is a good thing you will not be the champion for much longer.

Crulex: You still wearing that hat of yours?

Frieza: Yes, of course. Why do you ask?

Crulex: I'm just surprised that it fits that swelled head of yours.

*Frieza bares his fangs and spins Crulex around, causing Crulex to drop his plate with a loud crash. The rest of the room look at the two and back away, just waiting for things to boil over.*

Frieza: Pay attention to me you peasant! The whole world is expecting you to lose this match! You are facing your biggest threat in history and I've shown that I cannot be stopped by any mere competitor! What is it with you and that smug grin of yours!? Why are you so calm when all the odds are against you in the eyes of all others!?

Crulex: You really don't get it do you? It's funny to me that you just don't understand. I win, you win, either way I'm still moving forward. I'm not the one with all the pressure on my shoulders, Frieza.

Frieza: What?

Crulex: Who is the one everyone is betting on again? Oh yeah, you. Who is the one being touted as the future? You. Who needs this win, in the biggest match of their career? You. You are the one with everything to gain here. And yet, one mistake from you, and you may never get a whiff of this championship again. Doesn't it bother you? How you can get so close......and then in moments, I could not only be the man who brought you here, but be the man that took you out. Oh yes, Frieza, the humiliation would be so terrible, that you might tuck that tail of yours and run. Just like you ran from every golden-haired....

Frieza: DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTENCE IF YOU WANT TO SEE TOMORROW!

Crulex: I'm just saying Frieza, that you should be the one who is worried. Because the eyes of the world aren't on me. They're on you. And I can't wait until they see you fail to gain your precious immortality again. When that happens, you won't be able to look at the man in the mirror anymore.

*Frieza can't take anymore and finally loses his extremely short temper, throwing a right hand at Crulex, who returns the right hand. The champion and challenger trade blows with each other until the fight gets taken to the ground, with Crulex getting the top advantage, only for Frieza to gain the upper hand. Security teams and off-duty wrestlers swarm Frieza and Crulex and pull the two men away from each other, but it is all they can do to keep them separated. General Manager Hurricane runs up on the scene and hollers at both men.*

Hurricane: Now stop it, the both of you! I expected better from our TWF Champion and.....*Hurricane glares at Frieza with a mental "I Hate You" look*.....our King of the Ring challenger. I can't let you two put your hands on each other until the PPV. But if you two are so dead set on seeing action this week, then I'm going to make it happen. This Friday night on Smackdown, Crulex, you will pick Frieza's opponent. And Frieza, you will get to make the match that Crulex is in. And if either of you two put your hands on each other from bell to bell, I will do everything in my general manager power to wreck your lives. Now get!

*Frieza forcefully pulls away from the security and smirks at Crulex.*

Frieza: Very well. If that is your ruling, Hurricane, I have no choice but to abide. Crulex, I'm going to give you a taste of Survivor Series on Friday. I hope you enjoy your meal. AHAHAHAHAHA!

*Frieza walks away with a sneer as Crulex stares at the alien challenger.*

Crulex: That's alright with me, Frieza. You'll be the one who finds out what survival of the fittest really means.

*The camera gets a close-up of Crulex's face as Raw cuts to another segment.*

Edited on 11/05/2012 3:02pm

spideynerd3

[30]Nov 5, 2012
    • level: 29
    The following was posted by Killerband in the WOTU:

*Takes place during Raw*

As"Burn In My Light"plays as Killerband makes his way to the ring as he grabs a mic and he speaks.

Killerband: So as you all may know, the WOTU will finally get a match against what is now the TWF since they couldn't handle GS at all in a Survivor Series Elimination Match. As me being the team captain, I have some huge scores to settle with Randyspeeps and the rest of the TWF goons. So I will go and announce the very first member of Team WOTU.

As"Mind Storm"plays as ThePlayer comes out to the ring wearing a WOTU t-shirt meaning he will be on Team WOTU.

Killerband: Between now and before Survivor Series, I will be revealing the rest of Team WOTU as we will be victorious at Survivor Series, and you can bank on that.

As"Burn In My Light"plays as Killerband meets ThePlayer on stage, as they give each other a bro hug as they are ready for Survivor Series against the TWF.

(As Raw goes to commercial)

spideynerd3

[31]Nov 5, 2012
    The following was posted by Killerband in the WOTU:

*Backstage on Raw*

As Killerband runs into Los Icons.

Killerband: So I've been hearing that you guys will join Team WOTU if I bring both of you guys into the team?

As Los Icons nod yes.

Killerband: Well I accept, welcome guys to Team WOTU and we will bring down TWF permanently.

Metal: Thank you Killerband, and we will cause distruction to the TWF.

Icon: Oh yeah, they won't forget the 4 letters of the WOTU ever again.

Killerband: No they won't, we will be very dominant.

(As the segment ends)

Randyspeeps

[32]Nov 5, 2012

*"My time hits as Randyspeeps makes his way to the stage. He's wearing a team "Ortonsim (TWF)" t-shirt.*

Randyspeeps: As you all know, the WOTU decided to announce some of his members. A guy or gal named The Player, and another guy or gal named Los Icons

JR: I believe Los Icons is a tag team

Cole: Yes. Speeps haven't done his homework.

Randyspeeps: At first I thought Killerband was playing mind games with me. Then I realized it's Killberband...he is the mind game. So now everyone wants me to counteract Killerband's move and announce my first member.

JR: Alright, this is big. Randyspeeps first big announcement.

Cole: Who is it going to be? Jandsman? Hurricane? EFC?

Randyspeeps: I believe to be a true leader you must lead by example. I'm going to do something that Killerband failed to do. Killerband's first thought was, which one of my peasants am I going to get to shed blood for me. I on the other hand have a different idea. The first member of Team Ortonism-TWF is....

Cole: Maybe it's me.

JR: I highly doubt it Cole.

Randyspeeps: RANDYSPEEPS!

Cole: What?

JR: We kinda assume that he was on the team.

Randyspeeps:I know. You are all shocked. Floored. Randyspeeps stepping up to the front line to face some scrubs and their communist leader. It's the least I can do for all of you people who are treated to some of the worst entertainment in E-Fed history.

JR: Well that was underwhelming.

Cole: Typical Speeps.

Randyspeeps: Now that I got that piece of business out of the way, there's something very important that I must reveal.

*Seinfeld comes to the stage with Speeps' Money in the Bank briefcase. He opens the brief case and gives Speeps a video camera.*

Randyspeeps: As you know, Ortonism production have been very busy filming many projects. Recently they've been documenting the Crulex-Majin feud. Well as we speak, there are 20 camera's set up in Pittsburgh, the site of WOTU's Monday Night snoozefest. Let's take a sneak peak at what's going on in the WOTU.

*Camera shifts to the WOTU arena. We are looking in Killerbands office. Killerband gets up from his desk and quickly locks the door. He closes the blinds and looks around the office nervously. He goes to his closet and takes out a duffel bag. He opens the duffel bag and takes out a T-shirt, some kind of electronic device, and deflated balloon.*

Killerband: Tonight's the night. Just me and you.

*Camera zooms around and shows that no one else is in the room. Killerband takes off his T-shirt and puts on the one he took out of the bag. The camera zooms in and shows that it's an Ortonism T-Shirt. On the back it says Enervator. Killerband plugs the electronic device into the wall, and then sticks a hose into the balloon. He turns on the device, which is an air pump. The pump quickly fills the balloon to reveal a blow up doll that resembles Torrie Wilson.*

Killerband: Now Torrie. I have you all to myself. No Batista to interfere.

Killerband (Mimicking Torrie): Oh no Daddy. Don't hurt me.

Killberband: Im Enervator babe. Watch me flex my muscles like Batista. You like that?

Killerband (Mimicking Torrie):Oh Yes!

Killerband: Torrie, I'm putting you on notice!

*Killerband rolls Torrie over*

Killerband (Mimicking Torrie): Spank me czar!

Killerband: Ima give you the Vator bomb.

*Killerband goes to remove his pants, but the video cuts out*

JR: What have we just witnessed?

Cole: There's going to be nothing PG about this feud.

Randyspeeps: Killerband, I don't think you understand who you are truly dealing with. When you ran Ortonism out of the WOTU you made an enemy. A very big bad enemy. And now this enemy is planning to unleash hell on you and whatever other goon you choose to put in harms way. I hope you're going to be watching this Friday night on Smackdown. TWF has a present for you. A present that you will never forget. Plus, team TWF will announce their second member.

*"My time" hits as Randyspeeps makes his way to the back.*

Edited on 11/05/2012 9:00pm
    Edited 2 total times.

spideynerd3

[33]Nov 5, 2012

OOC: Just a few things Speeps... Probably should have made this clear before, but didn't for whatever reason. I'm the General Manager of the WOTU, but there is a subtle hint every now and then that Killerband is the "Vince McMahon" of the WOTU, without really saying that persay. Otherwise it was a great promo.

Edited on 11/05/2012 9:05pm

JLe1223

[34]Nov 6, 2012
    JLe Facebook wrote:

Missed Raw due to ankle problems, but rest assured I WILL appear on Smackdown!

Randyspeeps

[35]Nov 6, 2012
    spideynerd3 wrote:

OOC: Just a few things Speeps... Probably should have made this clear before, but didn't for whatever reason. I'm the General Manager of the WOTU, but there is a subtle hint every now and then that Killerband is the "Vince McMahon" of the WOTU, without really saying that persay. Otherwise it was a great promo.

So what is his official position? Is he the chairman? Ceo? Co-GM? just a superstar?

spideynerd3

[36]Nov 6, 2012
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:

So what is his official position? Is he the chairman? Ceo? Co-GM? just a superstar?

Technically just a superstar, but I do have to okay some things with him, so he does have that.

goldenagenick24

[37]Nov 6, 2012
    • level: 17

spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:

Technically just a superstar, but I do have to okay some things with him, so he does have that.
    So he's like Hogan or Cena or Trips or The Rock or Stone Cold. Top dog in the company.

GAN24Twitter wrote:
    It seems Twist has finally accepted my challenge. This has been brewing for too long. I'll be giving a public service announcement in the coming days. Be prepared.

Randyspeeps

[38]Nov 6, 2012
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:

So he holds no position of authority, yet you answer to him? I'll just continue to refer to him as dictator or communist leader. It's simpler that way.

spideynerd3

[39]Nov 6, 2012
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:

So he holds no position of authority, yet you answer to him? I'll just continue to refer to him as dictator or communist leader. It's simpler that way.

If I don't pitch idea's to him first, we have problems like the Ortonism deal all over again... Of course in that case I did pitch it to him, but he wouldn't listen to me... .

JandSman

[40]Nov 6, 2012
    • level: 32

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 167/264 63%

Crulex 163/264 62%

Spideynerd 160/264 61%

Hurricane 160/264 60%

Randyspeeps 155/264 59%

Frieza 155/264 59%

Slick 149/264 56%

TwistofFate14 148/264 56%

TheKreater 145/264 55%

JakeCPFrato 143/264 54%

AllPR0 136/264 52%

Deadnight-Majin 131/264 50%

Mid Carders 30% to 50%

JLe 125/264 47%

TheDude 124/264 47%

Lakmisdra 123/264 47%

Skinsfan 115/264 44%

Qfrodri 111/264 42%

Enervator 102/264 39%

Efc 98/264 37%

Hockeydude 92/264 35%

Big_Evil 89/264 34%

Ballin 88/264 33%

GoldenageNick 87/264 33%

Numb3rsfan/Minzi 78/264 30%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Dilla 64/264 24%

Hornswaggle 57/264 22%

Jebus/Sonic 56/264 21%

IamLegend 28/264 11%

Wrighttime 21/264 8%

Nickylucas 16/264 6%

Gamewiz 12/264 5%

Killerband 11/264 4%

DCSchark 10/264 4%

Yooperchild 9/264 3%

Jediknight 9/264 3%

Showstopper 8/264 3%

Texbreaksnecks 7/264 3%

Retired

Spideynerd

Telvis

Hall of Famers

SSJordan ( Class of 2008 )

SylentAssassin ( Class of 2009 )

Enervator/ReneTavor ( Class of 2010 )

Randyspeeps ( Class of 2010 )

Ballin ( Class of 2011 )

Hurricane ( Class of 2011 )

Slick ( Class of 2012 )

Ortonism ( Class of 2012 )

Edited on 11/08/2012 4:55pm
    Edited 2 total times.