Deadnight-Majin

[41]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 18

spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Randyspeeps wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:

OOC: Just a few things Speeps... Probably should have made this clear before, but didn't for whatever reason. I'm the General Manager of the WOTU, but there is a subtle hint every now and then that Killerband is the "Vince McMahon" of the WOTU, without really saying that persay. Otherwise it was a great promo.

So what is his official position? Is he the chairman? Ceo? Co-GM? just a superstar?
    Technically just a superstar, but I do have to okay some things with him, so he does have that.
    So he holds no position of authority, yet you answer to him? I'll just continue to refer to him as dictator or communist leader. It's simpler that way.
    If I don't pitch idea's to him first, we have problems like the Ortonism deal all over again... Of course in that case I did pitch it to him, but he wouldn't listen to me... .
    The WOTU is his union isn't it? I think the Vince Mcmahon analogy was right.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[42]Nov 8, 2012

JandSman wrote:

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 167/264 63%

Crulex 163/264 62%

Spideynerd 160/264 61%

Hurricane 160/264 60%

Randyspeeps 155/264 59%

Frieza 155/264 59%

Slick 149/264 56%

TwistofFate14 148/264 56%

TheKreater 145/264 55%

JakeCPFrato 143/264 54%

AllPR0 136/264 52%

Mid Carders 30% to 50%

JLe 125/264 47%

TheDude 124/264 47%

Lakmisdra 123/264 47%

Skinsfan 115/264 44%

Qfrodri 111/264 42%

Enervator 102/264 39%

Efc 98/264 37%

Hockeydude 92/264 35%

Big_Evil 89/264 34%

Ballin 88/264 33%

GoldenageNick 87/264 33%

Numb3rsfan/Minzi 78/264 30%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Dilla 64/264 24%

Hornswaggle 57/264 22%

Jebus/Sonic 56/264 21%

IamLegend 28/264 11%

Wrighttime 21/264 8%

Nickylucas 16/264 6%

Gamewiz 12/264 5%

Killerband 11/264 4%

DCSchark 10/264 4%

Yooperchild 9/264 3%

Jediknight 9/264 3%

Showstopper 8/264 3%

Texbreaksnecks 7/264 3%

Retired

Spideynerd

Telvis

Hall of Famers

SSJordan ( Class of 2008 )

SylentAssassin ( Class of 2009 )

Enervator/ReneTavor ( Class of 2010 )

Randyspeeps ( Class of 2010 )

Ballin ( Class of 2011 )

Hurricane ( Class of 2011 )

Slick ( Class of 2012 )

Ortonism ( Class of 2012 )

Did I get fired?

JLe1223

[43]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 20
    OOC: That depends, are you still playing? XD

Crulex1369

[44]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 26
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Did I get fired?

OOC: Hey, Frieza, I sent you your match for Friday in the PM.

thedude200512

[45]Nov 8, 2012

Att: EFC only

Please follow and message me, we need to talk heard we were teaming together at the upcoming PPV, and we need to discuss a storyline to follow

JandSman

[46]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 32

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

JandSman wrote:

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 167/264 63%

Crulex 163/264 62%

Spideynerd 160/264 61%

Hurricane 160/264 60%

Randyspeeps 155/264 59%

Frieza 155/264 59%

Slick 149/264 56%

TheKreater 145/264 55%

JakeCPFrato 143/264 54%

AllPR0 136/264 52%

Mid Carders 30% to 50%

JLe 125/264 47%

TheDude 124/264 47%

Lakmisdra 123/264 47%

Skinsfan 115/264 44%

Qfrodri 111/264 42%

Enervator 102/264 39%

Efc 98/264 37%

Hockeydude 92/264 35%

Big_Evil 89/264 34%

Ballin 88/264 33%

GoldenageNick 87/264 33%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Dilla 64/264 24%

Hornswaggle 57/264 22%

Jebus/Sonic 56/264 21%

IamLegend 28/264 11%

Wrighttime 21/264 8%

Nickylucas 16/264 6%

Gamewiz 12/264 5%

Killerband 11/264 4%

DCSchark 10/264 4%

Yooperchild 9/264 3%

Jediknight 9/264 3%

Showstopper 8/264 3%

Texbreaksnecks 7/264 3%

Retired

Spideynerd

Telvis

Hall of Famers

Ballin ( Class of 2011 )

Slick ( Class of 2012 )

Did I get fired?

I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but we wish the best of luck in your future endeavors

TwistofFate14

[47]Nov 8, 2012
    • level: 15
    JandSman wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

JandSman wrote:

Main Eventers 50% -Up

JandSman 167/264 63%

Crulex 163/264 62%

Spideynerd 160/264 61%

Hurricane 160/264 60%

Randyspeeps 155/264 59%

Frieza 155/264 59%

Slick 149/264 56%

TheKreater 145/264 55%

JakeCPFrato 143/264 54%

AllPR0 136/264 52%

Mid Carders 30% to 50%

JLe 125/264 47%

TheDude 124/264 47%

Lakmisdra 123/264 47%

Skinsfan 115/264 44%

Qfrodri 111/264 42%

Enervator 102/264 39%

Efc 98/264 37%

Hockeydude 92/264 35%

Big_Evil 89/264 34%

Ballin 88/264 33%

GoldenageNick 87/264 33%

Jobbers 30% and lower

Dilla 64/264 24%

Hornswaggle 57/264 22%

Jebus/Sonic 56/264 21%

IamLegend 28/264 11%

Wrighttime 21/264 8%

Nickylucas 16/264 6%

Gamewiz 12/264 5%

Killerband 11/264 4%

DCSchark 10/264 4%

Yooperchild 9/264 3%

Jediknight 9/264 3%

Showstopper 8/264 3%

Texbreaksnecks 7/264 3%

Retired

Spideynerd

Telvis

Hall of Famers

Ballin ( Class of 2011 )

Slick ( Class of 2012 )

Did I get fired?

I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but we wish the best of luck in your future endeavors

You people are awesome.

Deadnight-Majin

[48]Nov 9, 2012

JandSman wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Did I get fired?

I'll guess I'll have to join the WOTU then...

enervator

[49]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 38

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

JandSman wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Did I get fired?

Go ahead. They love Ortonism members over there.

JLe1223

[50]Nov 9, 2012
    enervator wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

JandSman wrote:

Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Did I get fired?

Go ahead. They love Ortonism members over there.

I have to ask, what happened to Ortonism when they "invaded" WOTU?

Frieza4226

[51]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 4

OOC: Thanks for the help with this one and for telling me about the post limit, Crulex.

*On Friday Night Smackdown, the fans see King Frieza sitting at commentary with JBL and Josh Matthews, preparing for Crulex's match.*

JBL: And ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you back to Friday Night Smackdown where we have ourselves the next TWF World Heavyweight Champion of the world, King Frieza! Frieza how are you doing, my friend?

Frieza: I am doing quite well myself, Bradshaw. Josh…..

Josh: Please don't kill me.

Frieza: Do not fear. I do not have the time for such an activity.

Josh: I assume then that you are here to scout your Survivor Series opponent, Crulex?

Frieza: Of course. That, and to see him get put to the grind by this next match.

JBL: Hurricane gave you the right to make this match, but Crulex is also making a match for you later tonight. Are you at all worried about what match you will be in?

Frieza: Is that an actual question or am I supposed to humor you? Of course I am not worried. There is not one single superstar that can match me in raw power and ability. Crulex will no doubt make a decent choice, but it will not serve anything more than warm me up so that I can better defeat him.

*A loud bell tolls and the arena goes pitch black. The sound of falling rain accompanies the ghostly choir until the guitars hit and "Audit" plays. Crulex rises from the stage as if he is emerging from the depths of hell and bores a hole through Frieza as he stoically walks down the ramp in a Ministry-type hooded robe. Crulex slides into the ring, never taking his eyes off his Survivor Series opponent, taking off his robe with both hands as his name is announced to the crowd.*

JBL: This is the TWF Champion, and the man who will face Frieza in his biggest match to date. Frieza, that is the dark entity you have to defeat to finish what you started over two years ago. Are you ready?

Frieza: Am I ready? Is that a sick joke, Bradshaw? Are you mocking me with Crulex's little catchphrase!?

JBL: Nonononono! Calm down, I didn't mean it like that!

Frieza: I will have you know that I do not fear Crulex! I am prepared to end his legend and begin my own. It is my time. MINE! And everyone, from you, to the fans, to Crulex himself will find that out next week! In fact, I have had enough of this farce. It is time to show Crulex just what kind of mess he has found himself in!

*King Frieza steps away from the announcing table and takes a mic while staring at Crulex.*

Frieza: I have thought long and hard about whom I could force to face you, Crulex, but then I had a wonderful thought. Why face just one? Why not five? So Crulex, your match tonight will be a five on one gauntlet match…..and it will be against these men!

*Frieza points at the back, and "Gangsta Force" hits and the five members of the Ginyu Force march out in a Nexus-style line while Frieza folds his arms and laughs to himself. The Ginyu Force surround the ring and Crulex does not look fazed at all.*

JBL: Aha! What a genius move by King Frieza! Five on one, this is the perfect move to make sure Crulex is hurting by the end of the night! Brilliant!

Josh: Is it really though? I mean, the Ginyu Force is not exactly the strongest group around. The only thing helping them is sheer numbers, and Crulex has been in these odds before.

JBL: It's five on one, Josh! It doesn't matter how strong you are when you have four other men backing you up!

*Crulex looks at each member of the Ginyu Force as they get up on the apron and collect themselves in a corner. Without hesitating, Crulex does a throat slash taunt that gets the crowd fired up and referee Mike Chioda calls for the starting bell*

Edited on 11/09/2012 8:34am
    Edited 3 total times.

Frieza4226

[53]Nov 9, 2012

Five on One Survivor Series style Gauntlet Match: Crulex vs. The Ginyu Force (Guldo, Recoome, Burter, Jeice, Captain Ginyu)

Crulex starts off the match with Guldo, and the short green fighter tries to grapple with the deadman, only to get thrown across the ring. He tries again, but takes a big boot before being thrown into the ropes, catching helping so that he doesn't take a straight jab on the rebound. Guldo looks freaked, earning a sneering laugh from the rest of the team. Guldo groans and stands up after backing into a corner.

Josh: This is just embarrassing. What's that guy going to do, he can't even get close to Crulex!

Frieza: Just wait. You will see for yourself.

Guldo snaps out of his freaked expression and smirks at Crulex. Taking a moment, Guldo takes a deep breath and holds it. Suddenly, it looks like Guldo is on the other side of the ring on the top turnbuckle, and he hits a crossbody on Crulex! Guldo rolls off and Crulex goes to kick Guldo, but again Guldo holds his breath and appears behind Crulex, this time rolling Crulex up in a school-boy, only getting a two count!

Josh: How is he doing that!?

Frieza: You aren't aware? Guldo is able to stop time so long as he holds his breath. It's a handy trick, wouldn't you say? Guldo continues to take cheap shots from behind by stopping time and out maneuvering Crulex, until finally having to roll out of the ring and catch his breath. Crulex kicks the ropes in frustration, but then smirks and taunts Guldo to come back in. Guldo rolls back into the ring and takes breath, but Crulex jumps into the air as if he's jumping backwards just as he gets frozen. Guldo looks on with a puzzled glance, wondering where Crulex was going and slips behind Crulex, releasing his breath to attack. As soon as Crulex is unfrozen however, he falls back down from his midair position, taking Guldo down with him with an RKO! Crulex covers Guldo and eliminates him!

JBL: What in the world!? Guldo just walked into an RKO! Literally!

Josh: Like I said, embarrassing.

Recoome doesn't waste time to step into the ring and stands in front of Crulex, daring him to hit him. Crulex fires off rights and lefts, with chops as well, and Recoome no-sells every hit. Recoome slams Crulex with an elbow and picks him up for a powerbomb. Recoome laughs and picks Crulex up before hitting Crulex with a hard lariat that sends Crulex to the mat! JBL: Now that's a clothesline! Recoome taking moves from a wrestling god like me, I'm honored!

Recoome bends over to taunt Crulex, flexing and posing. Crulex rears up and grabs ahold of Recoome by the head and neck, locking in the Hell's Gate! Recoome struggles and flails around but can't get out of the hold, and finally has to tap out! Burter and Jeice run in as Crulex and start to beatdown on Crulex with boots and elbow drops. It's a straight-up mugging as the two members of the Ginyu Force send Crulex into the corner. Jeice hits Crulex with a shoulder to the gut in the corner and then whips him right into Burter, who sends Crulex up and slams him into the mat with one hand! The referee tries to get one of them out, but they don't listen, so he begins to count. Jeice and Burter ignore him and pick Crulex up for one last attack. Burter uses his extreme speed to hit a hurricarana on Crulex which sends him into Jeice's superkick, knocking Crulex down on the mat in the middle of the ring. The referee gets to five and disqualifies both Burter and Jiece, eliminating them.

Frieza: Ahahahahahaha! Well done! They have done their job perfectly!

Josh: What are you talking about! They got themselves DQ'ed! Ginyu is the only member left and Crulex is still in it!

JBL: Are you blind, Josh!? They pulled a Daniel Bryan on Crulex! They did damage on Crulex and got themselves DQ'ed and now all the Captain has to do is pick the bones!

*Frieza stands up from the announcing table and barks order at his last remaining fighter.*

Frieza: Ginyu! Finish this now! I want to see him suffer!

Ginyu: As you wish, my lord!

The crowd boos loudly as Captain Ginyu strolls into the ring with Crulex still down on the mat. Ginyu kicks Crulex in the gut and laughs, pacing around and demanding that Crulex get up. When Crulex finally gets around to his hands and knees, Crulex gets powered down into the mat with a spinebomb, and Ginyu takes a bow. Suddenly, Crulex sits up and the crowd goes insane! Frieza rips off his headset and shouts at Ginyu with much anger, and by the time Ginyu catches on, he turns and sees Crulex standing tall, just staring at him. Ginyu goes for a clothesline, and Crulex ducks it, hitting an inverse backbreaker into a neckbreaker, and whirling around to a three point stance. Crulex leaps up and connects with Ginyu's face with a Shinning Wizard before stomping the ever loving hell out of Ginyu, almost getting DQ'ed himself. Crulex turns to Frieza and points at the TWF Championship being held by the timekeeper, mocking Frieza before turning his attention back to Ginyu. With a running knee to the gut of Ginyu, Crulex lifts Ginyu up and plants the Captain on his head with Chaos Theory, and rolls him over, pinning him Undertaker-style while grinning at Frieza! Winner: Crulex!

JBL: I don't believe this!

Josh: And neither does Frieza! He's about to lose it!

*Frieza thrashes about at ringside, seeing his team get beaten and storms around to the front of the ring before stopping by the ramp and looking back at Crulex, who calls for a mic.*

Crulex: Frieza, that was actually a good choice. I actually felt this one. But it doesn't matter how much I'm hurting right now, what matters is what happens in your match later tonight. You see, you made me fight five thugs. I'm only going to make you fight one superstar. And Frieza, I can't wait to see your face when he gets here! Because when he does, you will rest….in……peace!

JBL: No! He wouldn't! He's not going to have him here is he!?

Josh: If you mean The Undertaker, no, he can't! Undertaker isn't in the area, or at least that's what I've been told!

JBL: Then who is it!? Who is Frieza going up against later in our Main Event!?

Josh: I don't know. The Ginyu Force may have given Crulex a good beating, but Crulex still pulled out the win. Can Frieza do the same? We'll find out later on right here on Friday Night Smackdown!

*Frieza reads the Ginyu Force the riot act for losing and storms off to the back to prepare for his match as Crulex rolls out of the ring. Crulex walks up the ramp and stops at the stage, looking back at the crowd. Crulex gets ready to turn to the back and raise his arm, but as he turns, Frieza runs out and nails Crulex in the face with Kendo stick! The stick makes a sickening snap as it bounces off Crulex's forehead and Crulex hits the stage with a thud. Frieza loses his mind and whacks Crulex over and over again with the Kendo stick until the security team and the Ginyu Force pry Frieza off of the TWF Champion. Frieza raises the stick into the air as Smackdown goes to commercial.*

Edited on 11/09/2012 8:36am

Crulex1369

[54]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 26

Frieza4226 wrote:

OOC: Thanks for the help with this one and for telling me about the post limit, Crulex

OOC: No problem, bro.

*Near the end of the second hour of Smackdown, "Only a Chilling Elegy" hits and King Frieza walks to the ring, scowling from the outcome of the earlier match-up. Throwing his gear to the side in a huff, Frieza rolls into the ring and paces while waiting for his opponent.*

Josh: Frieza looks awfully upset that Crulex didn't get ripped to pieces earlier tonight.

JBL: Frieza should lighten up, though. Crulex did take a beating for the most part. And who can Crulex possibly get to top anything Frieza sent his way?

*Frieza orders the ring attendant to hand him a mic and before he speaks into the mic, he does his best to restrain himself to avoid screaming into the mic.*

Frieza: Crulex, I will give you credit where credit is due. You showed everyone that you are a champion for a reason and that you can handle minor enemies. But at Survivor Series, you are facing me! Not the Ginyu Force! Not some second-tier scrub, me! So why don't you send out whatever jobber you hired to try and stop me, because I no longer have any patience for this games! I am a devourer of worlds, and you know that there is no one who is hungrier for gold than me, so--

*Frieza stops short when "FEED ME!" echoes from the speakers and the fans go insane. The mic drops from Frieza's hands and he subconsciously takes a step back as Ryback walks out to the stage, swinging both arms and psyching himself up.*

Josh: Oh sh*t

JBL: This is not fair! He's not on the TWF roster! Crulex is blatantly abusing his only authority here!

Josh: So five on ones are no problem but this is? And aren't the Ginyu Force also without contracts?

JBL: Shut up! This is a disaster!

*Frieza backs up to the corner as Ryback climbs into the ring in a marching pace and bobs his head to the beat of his music. The crowd can be heard chanting "Feed me more!" as Ryback stares at Frieza like a chicken dinner. Frieza does a slow clap, realizing Crulex actually picked a decent choice for this and sets up to get into a fight, when the music cuts and Crulex appears with taped ribs on the titantron.*

Crulex: Those kendo stick shots hurt quite a bit, Frieza, but not as much as this will. Heh, I hope you enjoy this match, Frieza. By the way, since I can pick the match type as well as your opponent….this match is now a no disqualification, no countout, Last Man Standing match! Friezait's supper time..yahahahahaha!

*Frieza snarls and the bell rings, setting the main event into motion.*

Last Man Standing Match: King Frieza vs. Ryback

Ryback wastes no time in launching himself at Frieza, who barely dives out of the way. Frieza rolls around and goes to hit a bicycle kick to the face of Ryback, which hits, and Frieza follows up with hammering blows to the back of Ryback. Frieza sticks and moves with Ryback until Frieza bounces off the ropes for a lariat, only to take a big boot into a hard stomp from Ryback. Ryback grabs Frieza by the head and shouts "stupid!" at him before repeatedly ramming his head into the mat. Ryback swings his arms and turns back to Frieza, who rears up and connects with a Trouble in Paradise-like move that sends Ryback out of the ring! Frieza gets up and laughs before mocking Ryback's arm swings and jumps over the top rope to try and land on Ryback, but Ryback catches Frieza and slams him into the concrete floor with a military press slam! Ryback backs up to the end of the aisle, and measures Frieza for the meat hook clothesline and barrels down at Frieza, who hits a drop toe hold and sends Ryback face first into the steel pole. Frieza rushes to the area under the ring and pulls out a chair, which he throws into the ring and his trademark kendo stick and stalks the slightly dazed Ryback. Once Frieza catches up to Big Hungry, he unloads on the big monster with shot after shot from the kendo, snapping with each strike. Frieza holds up the stick and goes for one more blow to the skull of Ryback, but Ryback reaches up and catches the stick with one, ripping it out of Frieza's hand! Frieza swings with a right, but Ryback slams the stick's end in Frieza's gut and breaks it in half over Frieza's own head! Ryback whips Frieza into the ring and follows Frieza in. Ryback measures Frieza and connects with the Meat Hook and shakes the ropes with a scream of"Finish IT!". Ryback walks over to Frieza and goes to put him into the Shell Shock position, but he sees the Ginyu Force running down to the ring from the back. Ryback lets go of Frieza as Burter and Recoome runs into the ring, and eat Meat Hooks for their troubles. Jiece jumps on Ryback's back, only to take a backpack stunner and rejoin the others on the outside. Guldo hops off the top turnbuckle for a crossbody, but Guldo gets caught and Ryback chucks him at the rest of the Ginyu's, missing the Captain but hits the other three. Ryback turns back to Frieza to finish the job, but Frieza drives the chair he threw in earlier into the ribs of Ryback and slams the chair over the head and back of Ryback as well. Frieza hurries and drops the chair down on the mat and hits the Death Ball Pedigree on Ryback. Captain Ginyu runs in and helps Frieza pulls Ryback to the ropes, where Captain Ginyu takes handcuffs out of his armor and the two lock Ryback up into the ropes, keeping him from getting up. Ryback fights and struggles, but in the end, the referee has to count him out at ten when Frieza can't break free. Winner: Frieza!

JBL: What a champion Frieza will make! Now that is how you deal with odds, Josh, you win by any means necessary!

Josh: But this is so unsportsman-like and….oh wait, now stop it, the match is over!

*Frieza and Captain Ginyu slap around Ryback and stomp on him after the match, when suddenly a gong hits and the lights go out! When they come back on Crulex is holding Ginyu by the neck and chokeslams him into the mat. Crulex shifts to the front of Frieza, who stares down with him. Crulex and Frieza trade words until two loud snaps are heard and the fans go crazy as Ryback stands up, the handcuffs being broken off the ropes! Frieza turns slowly and sees this and tries to fight back, but Ryback knees him in the gut and lifts him into the air! One Shell Shock later and Frieza is writhing on the mat as Ryback stoms out of the ring, swinging his arms and heading to the back. Crulex picks up his TWF World Championship and stands over Frieza, holding the title up as the lights go to a dark blue hue. As Smackdown ends, "Audit" plays as it appears the Elemental Demon gets the last word this week.*

Edited on 11/12/2012 7:03am
    Edited 2 total times.

JakeCpFrato

[55]Nov 9, 2012
    • level: 12
    OOC: Excellent stuff from Crulex and Frieza, combining two of my favorite things....Ryback and DBZ!

SonicDaioh91

[56]Nov 10, 2012
    *For some reason, The Rock's theme plays as Barack Obama, who last night was the winner AND STILLLLLLLL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAAAAAAAAA! He goes to the podium on the side of the stage where he pulls out a letter.*

Barack: Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Yesterday was one of the closest presidental elections in recent history. I, Barack Obama, defeated my strong opponent, Mitt Romney, last night and as my friend whom I am about to introduce would say, I retained my title. Now, as I was sent here to do, last night someone from the TWF made a bet with me. He said that if I was to be re-elected, that he would come back to the TWF. I said okay. So now, he's back ladies and gentlemen. I present to you, the former member of Domination. The former leader of MPR. A 4 time WOTU Intercontinental champion. Ladies and gentlemen...

*"Metalingus" by Alter Bridge plays as Sonic comes out looking brand new*

Obama: SONIC RENEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!

*Sonic runs down into the ring as the fans cheer their heads off. Signs everywhere saying "welcome back, Sonic!". Sonic grabs a mic and turns around to bow as Obama leaves the stage.*

Sonic: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to RAW.....IS.....RENEGADE!

*Crowd cheers loudly*

Sonic: Oh god, how it's so good to be back. I'm sure alot of people have missed me, am I correct?

*Crowd cheers again*

Sonic: I thought so. Anyways, it's been about what? 8 months since i've been gone? Jebus, how time flies. It feels like only yesterday that I was facing Randyspeeps at Wrestlemania in the match of the century. It feels like i'm still recovering from that fight, and it's been almost a year since then. And we're 5 months away from another Wrestlemania? God, you have to admit, time sure flies around here. So anyways, i'm not quiet sure what's been going on around here. I think IE is gone...I'm also sure that alot of other stables are gone. Are the same roundtablers still here? I'm all confused. But anyways, i'm back and i'm better than ever. I can prove it too. Just let anyone from backstage come out and try to take me on. I promise you......age has not slowen me down.

*Sonic waits for someone to come out*

JLe1223

[57]Nov 10, 2012
    OOC: Hey Speeps! Do you want to add Sonic to the team?

JandSman

[58]Nov 10, 2012
    • level: 32

Friday Night Smackdown

JLe is seen in the center of the ring with a Mic.

JLe: I have waited long enough, and I have made it clear what I want, I want Randyspeeps.

I don't care about his plans for Survivor Series, I don't care who he's facing or if he's leading a team, all I know is that I want to fight him.

I will even put my United States Championship on the line, I just want Randyspeeps at Survivor Series, I WANT TO FIGHT! I've been patient, but time is running down, and Survivor Series is nearly upon us, and I can't wait any longer, so Speeps, what do you say, Randyspeeps vs JLe for the United States Championship at Survivor Series?

*JLe waits patiently for Speeps, but no one comes out then *Change* hits and Co-GM JandSman comes out.*

Enlightened JandS: JLe, it's so pleasant to see you, I've been very busy with paperwork in the office quite recently, and it's quite nice to finally take a interruption from all my hard work to address you're request.

And what a request it's, you, our United States Champion, wants to face a Legend of the Round Table, and put you're United States Championship. A championship that he held for longer then anyone else, I find that very interesting, it's admirable that you would take such a chance, but also a little of bit of stupidity, when you could probably have the match be a Non-Title match.

JLe: Just cut to the point!

JandS: JLe, you want to make an impact on the Round Table, by making Randyspeeps a stepping stone, well I will tell you, that won't be happening at this Pay Per View. You and I both know that he is captaining a team to face against Team Killerband.

And we want our TWF guys to win the Survivor Series match, just like a TWF guy won the Royal Rumble, we need to do what's best for the overall good of the group, and Speeps competing in two matches in the same night, would not help their chances.

So with that in mind, JLe, I have to formally reject your proposal for a match at Survivor Series against Randyspeeps. I wish you the best of luck with your quest to find a new opponent.

*Enlightened JandSman goes to turn away and leave the ring, but JLe grabs his arm and pulls him back into the ring.*

JLe: Where do you think you're going?

JandS: I addressed your request, now I have other business to take care of.

JLe: Just because you're the GM and you're getting yourself a TWF Championship match next month, doesn't mean you can just hide away until that match. You still need to actively compete, and I have just the idea of how you can do that, if Speeps isn't going to be my stepping stone, then I want you to be my stepping stone.

In your own right, you're a legend as well, and I want to prove to everyone that I can beat legends like you, you can say you don't want to face me, but at Survivor Series you don't have any plans, and if you back way from this you're just showing how you're a coward.

JandS: You think you're insults and belittling will make me accept your challenge, well....

JLe: JandSman, let me just put it this way, you're only going to be an active competitor for so much longer, because at Wrestlemania 29, you will have failed on your promise. And you will have to retire, so you should think of it as the fact that this could be one of your last single matches in you're career, so you should take advantage it.

*JandSman drops his head, and then looks up with a smirk on his face.*

Wicked J: You wanted it... YOU GOT IT!!!! BUT....WHEN I WIN.... YOU WON'T HAVE THE U.S. TITLE!!!!!!!!

AND NEITHER WILL I!!!!!!!!!!!

JLe: What's that suppose to mean?!?!??!?!

*Wicked J Spears JLe and then punches him in the face numerous times, until security comes out and tries to pull JandSman off of JLe, but then JandSman suddenly stops and is shocked at JLe being bloody on the ground, and JandSman begins to run away crying as doctors begin to check on JLe.*

Edited on 11/11/2012 6:51am

JLe1223

[59]Nov 10, 2012
    OOC: Good promo JandSman, but I wasn't at Raw due to ankle problems.

JLe1223

[60]Nov 11, 2012
    OOC: Please change your promo to Smackdown JandSman.

Smackdown returns from commercial

(JandSman is backstage, pacing back and forth mumbling incohertly. His face turns beat red and he violently shakes his head yelling NO! NO! NO! A split second later the schizophrenic GM's facial expression turns into a more calm, stoic type. JandSman finally talks...... to himself)

Enlightened: What you did to JLe was an act of cowardice, what were you trying to prove?

Wicked J: THAT I WAS A WORSE WRESTLER THAN HIM!!!!!

JandSman: That doesn't make any sense, I'm a better wreslter than JLe.

Wicked J: THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE ASSAULT!!!!!

JandSman: No you said it was because argh you never make sense you, you.

Dismal J: You are a conformist, beating up wreslters before pay per views to make your little 'statement". Then at the day of the pay per view, you get beaten onl-

(JandSman has lost it.)

JandSman: Enough! Get out of my head!

(JandSman is now punching himself in the head, after about 30 seconds of head bashing, he is ambushed by a bandaged JLe. JLe continues punching the mentally deranged GM, he then lifts him up and executes the brainbuster. JandSman's skull impacts the concrete floor knocking him out, JLe unsatisfied continues to stomp on the knocked out GM until he his tackled from behind and held down by John Cena as the referees rush past them and checks on JandSman. JLe continues to struggle against Cena, but Cena's strength is too much for JLe to overcome. Cena hauls JLe away as he shouts.)

JLe: I've been waiting a long time to face you! JandSman! You want a brawl, I'll give you one! Let's make this a last man standing match!!!!!

(Cena drags JLe away as the refs call for a strecher for JandSman as the camera fades.)