WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TV.com Survivor Series Roundtable build up thread

Whatever happened to ALLPR0?

  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [61]Nov 11, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    On Raw, two members of team TWF will be announced, as well as Ortonism's documentary on Killberand.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [62]Nov 11, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074

    GAN24Twitter wrote:
    Monday night I make my return and confront Twist. Hope you're watching.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [63]Nov 11, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    TWFinsider Twitter wrote:
    Word is that @majinORTONISM will make his first TV appearance since Hell In A Cell (where he lost the world title) this monday. Sources say he has been recovering from legitimate injuries suffered in that match.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [64]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    This takes place on Raw.


    *Deadnight Majin is sitting alone in the Ortonism locker room. His expression is vacant as he looks downwards. There's a knock at the door.*


    ?: Hello? Majin, are you in there?


    *Majin looks slightly startled to hear that voice, then resumes looking at the floor.*


    Majin: Come in.


    *Mia Estrella enters the room. She approaches Majin. There's a long silence.*


    Mia: Majin, I've been wanting to see you since hell in a cell.


    *Majin says nothing.*


    Mia: I just wanted to say...I'm pleased you didn't die in that match.


    *A hint of a smirk crosses Majin's face.*


    Majin: I appreciate that.


    *More silence.*


    Majin: Though I suspect it isn't all that you wanted to say.


    Mia: You're right. Majin, I loved you. At least, I loved the man I thought you were. When you spat that wine in my face, live on worldwide TV, I was humiliated and embarrassed. You tore me apart.


    Majin: You shouldn't have interfered in my business -


    *Mia starts to angrily respond*


    Majin: - but my actions were unnecessary. I apologise.


    *Mia smiles a bit, but it quickly fades.*


    Mia: Majin, I know you weren't yourself that week, and you're back to normal now, at least, I think you are...but that's the problem. After the whole "Darkside" thing, I can't be sure that I know who you really are anymore, or if you were ever the person I thought you were. I can't trust you.


    *A long silence.*


    Majin: And you think you can trust him?


    *Mia looks slightly taken aback, but not surprised.*


    Mia: No. I can't trust either of you. I need to...I need to be on my own for a while. Take a vacation. Get the hell away from this place.


    Majin (*nodding*): Fair enough.


    *They share a lingering stare. Eventually, Mia begins to leave.*


    Mia: You and him, you aren't so different y'know.


    *Mia exits. The camera fades out as Majin remains sitting.*


    Edited on 11/13/2012 6:24am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [65]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850

    *Raw returns from commercial break with Randyspeeps standing in the middle of the ring. He has two "TEAM TWF-ORTONSIM" T-shirts on hangers.*


    Randyspeeps: Ladies and Gentlemen! As promised, tonight I am going to announce the next two members of Team TWF-Ortonism!


    JR: About time.


    Cole: I think Speeps is having trouble finding people.


    JR: I agree, no one likes Ortonism, but Ortonism.


    Randyspeeps: The first member I will announce is an Ortonism legend.


    JR: By Gawd, an Ortonism member?


    Cole: It is team TWF-Ortonism.


    Randyspeeps: He's been my right-hand man since the beginning. He's been on the shelf for a few weeks, but he's back and ready to go. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give to you one of the greatest TWF champions in history. SKINSFAN!


    Cole: He's back!


    JR: Wow! Speeps just hit the jack pot. Skinsfan is a multi-time TWF champion, and one heck of a competitor. Speeps and Skinsfan on the same team again. WOW!


    *"My Time" hits a Skinsfan makes his way to the ring and puts on the Team TWF-Ortonism t-shirt.*


    Randyspeeps: This next member has never been a part of Ortonism, but he has performed well in the TWF. He was on the brink of having a break out year, before things came crashing down. However, with him aligning with Skinsfan and I, I'm sure he'll return to tip top shape...at least while he's on the same team as us. I give to you, TWISTOFFATE!


    Cole: WOAH. How is this going to work?


    JR: Speeps said Twistoffate was never an Ortonism member. That's not true.


    Cole: Speeps told us it never happened. Remember?


    *Twistoffate heads to the ring and grabs the shirt from Speeps. He then takes the mic.*


    Twistoffate: Let me be clear. I'm not doing this for you *points to Speeps* or you *points to Skins.* I'm doing it for all the guys in the back that knows this is the best Roundtable in the world. So do us all a favor and check your egos at the door, because I don't want any of it.


    Randyspeeps: This is why you were never a member of Ortonism.


    Twistoffate: I was, I quit you moron.


    Randyspeeps: Skins, do you remember him being a member of Ortonism?


    Skinsfan: Nope. Why would we let him in? And on top of that, why would anyone quit Ortonism?


    Randyspeeps: Exactly. Let me be clear here. This is team TWF-Ortonism. You listen to me. Got it?


    *Twistoffate gets into Speeps' face.*


    Twistoffate: You listen to me. This thing is bigger than Ortonism. This is about the TWF. The sooner you two pathetic idiots realize that, the easier this little problem will be.


    *Randyspeeps back down and motions that he's waving the white flag.*


    Randyspeeps: Well, there you have it. Speeps, Skinsfan, and Twistoffate. On Friday Night Smackdown I'll announce the final two members, but later tonight the much anticipated documentary on the WOTU will debut!


    *"My Time" hits as all three members leave the ring.*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Deadnight-Majin

    Deadnight-Majin

    [66]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/18/08
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,128

    Deadnight Majin Twitter wrote:
    @SkinsFan2189 IS BACK #RawIsOrtonism


    Deadnight Majin Twitter wrote:
    Looking forward to this WOTU documentary #RawIsNotWOTU


    Deadnight Majin Twitter wrote:
    Stop tweeting at me about @MiaEstrella. Someone is getting fired for airing that private conversation.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [67]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850

    Ortonism presents:


    Communism is back: The true story about Killerband's WOTU


    Voice: Today, Ortonism welcomes you into the world of the WOTU. A world where drugs, sex, violence, and any form of joy is prohibited. A world unfit for the common man and definitely for Ortonism.


    *Randyspeeps appears on screen*


    Speeps: It is I, Randyspeeps. And tonight you will be shocked, awed, and downright disgusted with the actions of Killerband's WOTU. Ortonism now presents to you: The true story about Killerband's WOTU.


    *Voice returns while images of the WOTU are flashing on screen.*


    Voice: WOTU, a place where maggots live under the ring, holes are in corners of the ring, and mold is growing on the WOTU World Championship, is a Roundtable owned by thousand dollar business man Killerband.


    Killerbands Mom: At young age, Killerband was such a dictator. When he was 10 years old, I accidentally forgot to give him a fork with his dinner, and he slapped me across the face. Then his sister accidentally forgot to turn off the television, so he spat in her eye. He re-watched the Hitler and Stalin DVD tons of times do. He loved those guys.


    Voice: Killerband, known for his dominating personality, has built somewhat of a wrestling empire. With superstars known world wide such as shoe_crap, Legendkiller, and former Ortonism kiss-a** Spideynerd, Killerband has done well for himself.


    Killerbands wife: I don't know what he's doing with that place. It makes no money, poorly organized, and worst of all my husband has power, which never ends well.


    Voice: Killerband has hired TWF backstabber...superstar Spideynerd to be his general manager, a move that worked well.


    Spideynerd: As soon as I came over, I knew I had to get Ortonism. I mean, who is better than Ortonism? Right? So when I told Killerband, he nearly fired me. But I did it anyway. Killerband said Ortonism was showing him up. Making him look like a second rate promoter. I told him he wasn't second rate, but third rate. He beat me with his shoe for 15 minutes. It's a price I was willing to pay for Ortonism. Tell Speeps I said hi.


    Voice: Killerband has tried to expand his empire and get a roster of female superstars. Wrighttime comes to mind.


    Wrighttime: Yeah. I was there. I hated it though. Killerband basically harassed me, that's when I got him the Torrie Wilson blow up doll. He loves that thing.


    Voice: Killerband is now getting ready to face the biggest challenge of his life when he goes up against the TWF.


    Killerband's Dad: He's doing what? My little son is going to face Randyspeeps? Ha! Let me tell you something. I've seen everyone of Randyspeeps matches, have every Ortonism DVD, and let me tell you something, it ain't going to happen.


    Voice: How many of your sons matches have you seen?


    Killerband's Dad: Oh shucks. Well there was that one at Summerslam, and the one at Wrestlemania...oh no. I missed that one, because Speeps faced Sonic. That was so good. I did see his match at Backlash from 3 years ago. So yeah, maybe 2. But I've seen all of Speeps...and Enervator. I like Enervator.


    Voice: But all hope is not lost. There are those who stand by Killerband.


    Killerband's Grandmamama: Hello fine thing. I'm Killerbands Grandmamamama, and I'm telling you, my little LOL is going to kick that TWF butt.


    Voice: Mam, why did you say LOL?


    Killerband's Grandmamama: That's Killerband's nickname. LOL


    Voice: How did that come about?


    Killerband's Grandmamamama: Well, he was so bad in bed that all his girlfriends said they LOL'd when they finished. So ever since then, I've called him my little LOL. Such a great name. Those girls were wonderful for coming up with it. I have a picture of one of them, want to see?


    Voice: Sure


    *Grandmamama takes out a picture and shows the camera*



    Voice: Well ladies and gentlemen, there you have it. The stage is set for Survivor Series. Killerband's peers have spoken. And now all that's left is for the two companies to go toe to toe at Survivor Series.

    Edited on 11/12/2012 5:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spideynerd3

    spideynerd3

    [68]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 3,546
    *Takes place backstage on Raw*

    As Josh Mathews interviews Killerband about who is the newest members of Team TWF.

    Josh: So Killerband, you just heard that Skinsfan & even TwistofFate who was in the WOTU before just joined Team TWF, what are you thoughts?

    Killerband: Josh, well I'm gonna mention each one individuallly, Skinsfan was no surprise as he's a whiny little b*tch who cries and complains about not getting his way in the WOTU and well he'll just get his ass handed to him on sunday. As for Twist, that comes as a shock as he's been a huge member of the WOTU for the past year, then leaves suddenly now joins the TWF. Well I'm pretty disappointed in him for doing that and backstabbing the WOTU, whatever they did to him, I don't like it. We treated him like family here in the WOTU for his time here, and then he just backstabs all of us and joins up with the enemy for Survivor Series, so Twist, what I will say to you is, you made a huge mistake turning your back on the WOTU and you will pay dearly with that decision on sunday. And Speeps, all these stupid videos you've been playing only shows how pathetic you are as you are just degrading yourself more and more each time you talk, so I'll let you make more of a fool of yourself that you are already have shown.

    (As Killerband walks away as the segment ends)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SkinsFan2189

    SkinsFan2189

    [69]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 11/01/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,303
    Skinsfans Twitter wrote:
    Great to be back. The main reason I'm doing this match is to take down communism. #KillerbandsPromosSuck #WOTUSucks #Ortonism
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [70]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850

    Randyspeeps Twitter wrote:
    Just watched Killerbands promo. I fell asleep after he opened his mouth though.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spideynerd3

    spideynerd3

    [71]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 3,546
    The following video aired during Monday Night Raw:

    *The titantron kicks on and we hear some basic music as words appear on the screen. They read, "Everything you didn't know about the TWF Written, Directed, Edited, Produced, and filmed by Spideynerd (with a little help from Killerband)", we then hear a voiceover by Morgan Freeman*

    Freeman: You think you know the TWF? Well you are wrong. What you see on television isn't the half of it. In this film we show you the REAL TWF, the TWF that can only be shown to you by the only man to ever win every single title in the TWF. He is the General Manger of the WOTU, Spideynerd. We begin with an image of the so called "Mansion made of Gold" owned by one of the TWF Co-General Managers, Hurricane Del Oro.

    *The video switches to footage of Hurricane's Gold Mansion. We see a hand knock on the door, after a moment, Hurricane's butler Randy Orton opens the door*

    Orton: Who are you, and what is with the camera?

    Spidey: Randy, it's me, Spideynerd the third... I gave your boss the feud of a life time.

    Orton: I don't think Randyspeeps would ever consider giving you the time of day.

    Spidey: Wait, what do you mean, isn't this Hurricane Del Oro's residence?

    Orton: *Bursts into laughter* That hobo? Please, Randyspeeps let's Hurricane Del Oro film his promos here. Why you ask? Because Randyspeeps is in charge of the TWF.

    Spidey: No he isn't... JandSman and Hurricane are the Co-GMs, and then there's the Board of Directors. Now I don't know anyone on the Board of Directors, but I know for a fact Randyspeeps isn't on the board.

    Orton: *Laughs once more* Oh kid, there's much for you to learn when it comes to the TWF. Ortonism calls the shots, but you wouldn't know that because you jumped ship to a fifth rate company in the WOTU.

    Spidey: I retired...

    Orton: Whatever.

    *The Morgan Freeman voiceover continues*

    Freeman: Say it ain't so, Ortonism calls the shots in the TWF? How is that possible, does people who aren't involved with Ortonism share these opinions? Let's find out as Spideynerd visits his old pal, JandSman in the Belle Reve mental institution.

    *The camera cuts to a white padded room, with JandSman sitting in the corner in a straight jacket*

    Spidey: Hey JandS, long time no see... It's weird visiting you here in Belle Reve, I would have never thought you were crazy.

    Wicked J: I'M NOT CRAZY! I CAN COME AND GO AS I PLEASE!

    Spidey: Are you sure about that JandS?

    Enlighted JandSman: Of course Spideynerd. The people of Belle Reve are fully aware of my problems, but understand that I am in charge of a company.

    Spidey: So you are in charge? Randy Orton told me Ortonism was in charge.

    *JandSman looks at Spidey, and then busts out of his straight jacket. He gets a smirk on his face, as if he has gone back to his Wicked J persona, but when he removes his straight jacket we see he is wearing a t-shirt that reads "Meet Ortonism JandSman!"*

    Ortonism JandSman: Ortonism has always been in charge Spidey, you should know that! Hurricane and I HUGE Ortonism fans.

    Spidey: That was never the case when I was there...

    Ortonism JandSman: Of course it was! You just never realized it because you were always trying to kiss their a**.

    Spidey: See, that's not true, because I wasn't trying to do that at all... I wanted what Speeps had, but that's a story for another day.

    *The Morgan Freeman voiceover begins again*

    Freeman: JandSman is an Ortonism fan himself, it may come as a shock to the world, but it is true. Ortonism runs the TWF, they make every either love them or fear them, there is no hating Ortonism in the TWF... But there was once a company who stood up to Ortonism, a company that some call third rate, and is owned by a communist dictator who could care less about anyone other then himself. Maybe that's true, but the true story about Ortonism's brief visit to the WOTU is nothing like they say. The truth is, Ortonism was afraid of the WOTU. Never has anyone stood up to the great Randyspeeps, and that's exactly what happened when Killerband didn't like their invasion. He didn't know their history, he didn't know just how dangerous Ortonism was, but he didn't care... He wasn't afraid of them. We asked TWF Champion, and best friend of WOTU Champion Spideynerd what his thoughts were on Killerband, and here is what he had to say.

    *The video returns to Crulex in a locker room with the TWF Championship laying next to him*

    Spidey: Hey Crulex, I'm putting a video together about how Ortonism runs the TWF.

    Crulex: That's common knowledge Spidey.

    Spidey: Well, yeah, but no one in the WOTU knows that... And I'm sure some of the newbies in the TWF don't realize it.

    Crulex: You might have a point there Spidey...

    Spidey: There is another reason I'm here though, what's your thoughts on Killerband? I mean is he as bad as Ortonism makes him out to be?

    Crulex: Wow, um, that's a tough question... Killerband has his moments, moments where he can be worse than Speeps on his worst day. But the truth is Killerband isn't a monster, he is misunderstood. Now don't take that as me supporting the WOTU in this war between the WOTU and the TWF. I'm TWF born and raised, I just want this whole thing to end, because it's almost as annoying as those pathetic politial ads.

    Spidey: You know, I never viewed it that way, it is kind of like that... I mean I hate having to put a slam video together against the TWF and Ortonism, but as the General Manager of the WOTU, and someone who knows the truth, it's my duty, right?

    Crulex: I guess...

    *The Morgan Freeman voiceover starts once more*

    Freeman: Spideynerd felt it was his duty to reveal the truth to the people who didn't know it. So here you have it, the truth behind Ortonism and it's struggles with the WOTU and it's fearless leader, the man who dared to stand up to Ortonism, true communists who dictate the people of the TWF because they know they can.

    *Killerband is then shown on Camera*

    Killerband: I'm Killerband, when I took over this union for my dear old friend SkaterFool, it was a dump... But I changed all that. If I were a dictator, my company wouldn't have been brought back from the dead. So once again, I'm Killerband, and I approve this message.

    *The video ends with a "Spideynerd Productions" logo and a fade to black*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistofFate14

    TwistofFate14

    [72]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,720
    OOC: LOL @ WOTU! If anyone's been there since the promo me joining TWF confused a few people.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spideynerd3

    spideynerd3

    [73]Nov 12, 2012
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 3,546
    TwistofFate14 wrote:
    OOC: LOL @ WOTU! If anyone's been there since the promo me joining TWF confused a few people.


    OOC: No, it shocked Static (because he likely had no clue the TWF existed until Speeps made the challenge for Team WOTU vs. Team TWF) and when it comes to Killer, you should have seen the PM he sent me. For some reason he thought you liked the WOTU over the TWF... I don't think he realized you were in the TWF first... Long before you were even TwistofFate. I hope Team TWF/Speeps has more "shocking" members.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of goldenagenick24

    goldenagenick24

    [74]Nov 13, 2012
    • member since: 11/05/07
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 3,074

    Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentleman it is time for the return of Goldenagenick!



    *Close Your Eyes-Valleys hits and Nick comes out with no expression. He goes into the ring and grabs a mic.*



    Nick: I realize tonight is supposed to be my night but there's something sour in my mouth that I need to air my grievance about. The TWF has once again merged with the WOTU to put on a super PPV much like last years Royal Rumble. With a Randyspeeps led TWF vs a Killerband led WOTU Survivor Series match taking place everyone has been wondering when and who will the teams be filled with. Earlier tonight I witnessed Randyspeeps announce the return of Skinsfan but also the announcement that TwistOfFate has been selected for the team...



    Let's set aside the fact that me, a TWF ORIGINAL, has not been named for the team...but rather a man who has filled the airwaves with staleness and even left the TWF for the WOTU is getting my spot. Aside from Randyspeeps I am one of the ONLY originals left from that first Wrestlemania. I want some answers, and I want them now. Twist you accepted my match, so I want to know if you're going to carry through or you're going to shy away from a fight.



    I honestly do understand your decision though. Coming from you this is no surprise. You make a claim that you are going to fulfill your promise and become the TWF champion and claim I'm the first person on the road. Once you get a simple offer though by a man like Randyspeeps you're like an untrained puppy and piss all over the place and hump his leg. I've been here for 3+ YEARS and do you know how many title shots i've gotten for the TWF championship? ONE. And that was in a 6-man match. There are times I've been so frustrated but realized that I need to continue to become a champion and once I do it'll be made from blood, sweat, and tears. Not kissing a higher-ups ass.



    So I'll give you until Friday Night Smackdown to respond. If you don't agree to man up and face me then this Saturday I'llwithdraw our match from the match and find a more deserving opponent.



    *Nick is about to leave when he stops and a light bulb goes off.*



    Nick: Oh and Randyspeeps. I know you don't like me, and you know I don't like you. But do what's best for the company, not your stable. Make sure that we don't getembarrassedby that joke of a company.



    *Close Your Eyes-Valleys hits and Nick walks out.*


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SkinsFan2189

    SkinsFan2189

    [75]Nov 13, 2012
    • member since: 11/01/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,303
    This is a post by "TheNewEraIcon" in the WOTU's RT build up thread:

    @Killerband, nice, We roll out Thursday I say, if we're doing the thing we gotta do it big. Team WOTU gotta start making some waves, and once we hit the TWF we'll just see who steps on out the shadows. It's a war now. I've been wanting competition for a long time and if they aren't gonna step to us, we're gonna step to them. come Thursday. This $hit is on, boy. #DeathBeforeDishonor

    1. I guess these guys are too stupid to realize we can view their forum. So don't be surprised when these guys start posting here in a couple days. I probably won't reply to them because their promos will put me to sleep.

    2. "If they aren't gonna step to us." Umm.... Killerband kicked me out of his union after the Ortonism invasion, so I can't post there. That makes it kind of hard for me to step to them.

    I don't think this match is going to be much of a challenge for us
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spideynerd3

    spideynerd3

    [76]Nov 13, 2012
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 3,546
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    This is a post by "TheNewEraIcon" in the WOTU's RT build up thread:

    @Killerband, nice, We roll out Thursday I say, if we're doing the thing we gotta do it big. Team WOTU gotta start making some waves, and once we hit the TWF we'll just see who steps on out the shadows. It's a war now. I've been wanting competition for a long time and if they aren't gonna step to us, we're gonna step to them. come Thursday. This $hit is on, boy. #DeathBeforeDishonor

    1. I guess these guys are too stupid to realize we can view their forum. So don't be surprised when these guys start posting here in a couple days. I probably won't reply to them because their promos will put me to sleep.

    2. "If they aren't gonna step to us." Umm.... Killerband kicked me out of his union after the Ortonism invasion, so I can't post there. That makes it kind of hard for me to step to them.

    I don't think this match is going to be much of a challenge for us


    Umm... They know you can view their union. I was going to post this post when I got the time for it in the first place. Don't expect them to show up here either, you don't know them like I do. Their promos will be done in the WOTU (if they post here I'll be shocked). As for your "I won't replay to them because their promos will put me to sleep", when was the last time you even posted a solid promo any ways? That was just a comment that struck a cord with me. Just because they don't post here doesn't mean they aren't good. In fact, Icon is probably one of the best promo writers in the WOTU, Killer likely picked him and Metal because of their promo skills. As for your second comment, Killer kicking you out of the union was stupid, I told him that... But it wasn't because of the Ortonism invasion, and you know that. It's because you spoke your mind, and Killerband hates when people speak their mind about him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JLe1223

    JLe1223

    [77]Nov 13, 2012
    • member since: 03/04/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 1,930
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    This is a post by "TheNewEraIcon" in the WOTU's RT build up thread:

    @Killerband, nice, We roll out Thursday I say, if we're doing the thing we gotta do it big. Team WOTU gotta start making some waves, and once we hit the TWF we'll just see who steps on out the shadows. It's a war now. I've been wanting competition for a long time and if they aren't gonna step to us, we're gonna step to them. come Thursday. This $hit is on, boy. #DeathBeforeDishonor

    1. I guess these guys are too stupid to realize we can view their forum. So don't be surprised when these guys start posting here in a couple days. I probably won't reply to them because their promos will put me to sleep.

    2. "If they aren't gonna step to us." Umm.... Killerband kicked me out of his union after the Ortonism invasion, so I can't post there. That makes it kind of hard for me to step to them.

    I don't think this match is going to be much of a challenge for us


    Umm... They know you can view their union. I was going to post this post when I got the time for it in the first place. Don't expect them to show up here either, you don't know them like I do. Their promos will be done in the WOTU (if they post here I'll be shocked). As for your "I won't replay to them because their promos will put me to sleep", when was the last time you even posted a solid promo any ways? That was just a comment that struck a cord with me. Just because they don't post here doesn't mean they aren't good. In fact, Icon is probably one of the best promo writers in the WOTU, Killer likely picked him and Metal because of their promo skills. As for your second comment, Killer kicking you out of the union was stupid, I told him that... But it wasn't because of the Ortonism invasion, and you know that. It's because you spoke your mind, and Killerband hates when people speak their mind about him.


    OOC: I want to ask again what happened to Ortonism when they invaded WOTU?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TwistofFate14

    TwistofFate14

    [78]Nov 13, 2012
    • member since: 07/11/09
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,720
    JLe1223 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    This is a post by "TheNewEraIcon" in the WOTU's RT build up thread:

    @Killerband, nice, We roll out Thursday I say, if we're doing the thing we gotta do it big. Team WOTU gotta start making some waves, and once we hit the TWF we'll just see who steps on out the shadows. It's a war now. I've been wanting competition for a long time and if they aren't gonna step to us, we're gonna step to them. come Thursday. This $hit is on, boy. #DeathBeforeDishonor

    1. I guess these guys are too stupid to realize we can view their forum. So don't be surprised when these guys start posting here in a couple days. I probably won't reply to them because their promos will put me to sleep.

    2. "If they aren't gonna step to us." Umm.... Killerband kicked me out of his union after the Ortonism invasion, so I can't post there. That makes it kind of hard for me to step to them.

    I don't think this match is going to be much of a challenge for us


    Umm... They know you can view their union. I was going to post this post when I got the time for it in the first place. Don't expect them to show up here either, you don't know them like I do. Their promos will be done in the WOTU (if they post here I'll be shocked). As for your "I won't replay to them because their promos will put me to sleep", when was the last time you even posted a solid promo any ways? That was just a comment that struck a cord with me. Just because they don't post here doesn't mean they aren't good. In fact, Icon is probably one of the best promo writers in the WOTU, Killer likely picked him and Metal because of their promo skills. As for your second comment, Killer kicking you out of the union was stupid, I told him that... But it wasn't because of the Ortonism invasion, and you know that. It's because you spoke your mind, and Killerband hates when people speak their mind about him.


    OOC: I want to ask again what happened to Ortonism when they invaded WOTU?


    OOC: I don't know the exact details, but Ortonsim did something that inadvertently pissed off the WOTU, and Killer got pissed and booted them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of spideynerd3

    spideynerd3

    [79]Nov 13, 2012
    • member since: 04/26/07
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 3,546
    TwistofFate14 wrote:
    JLe1223 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    This is a post by "TheNewEraIcon" in the WOTU's RT build up thread:

    @Killerband, nice, We roll out Thursday I say, if we're doing the thing we gotta do it big. Team WOTU gotta start making some waves, and once we hit the TWF we'll just see who steps on out the shadows. It's a war now. I've been wanting competition for a long time and if they aren't gonna step to us, we're gonna step to them. come Thursday. This $hit is on, boy. #DeathBeforeDishonor

    1. I guess these guys are too stupid to realize we can view their forum. So don't be surprised when these guys start posting here in a couple days. I probably won't reply to them because their promos will put me to sleep.

    2. "If they aren't gonna step to us." Umm.... Killerband kicked me out of his union after the Ortonism invasion, so I can't post there. That makes it kind of hard for me to step to them.

    I don't think this match is going to be much of a challenge for us


    Umm... They know you can view their union. I was going to post this post when I got the time for it in the first place. Don't expect them to show up here either, you don't know them like I do. Their promos will be done in the WOTU (if they post here I'll be shocked). As for your "I won't replay to them because their promos will put me to sleep", when was the last time you even posted a solid promo any ways? That was just a comment that struck a cord with me. Just because they don't post here doesn't mean they aren't good. In fact, Icon is probably one of the best promo writers in the WOTU, Killer likely picked him and Metal because of their promo skills. As for your second comment, Killer kicking you out of the union was stupid, I told him that... But it wasn't because of the Ortonism invasion, and you know that. It's because you spoke your mind, and Killerband hates when people speak their mind about him.


    OOC: I want to ask again what happened to Ortonism when they invaded WOTU?


    OOC: I don't know the exact details, but Ortonsim did something that inadvertently pissed off the WOTU, and Killer got pissed and booted them.

    If you must know, here is what happened:

    Speeps asked me if Ortonism could run a PPV (and by that I mean they'd make some matches, but I'd still do all the work). I didn't ask Killerband about this idea until literally right before I posted I was going to do it, and he HATED the idea. Once I posted that Ortonism was taking over for the PPV, people thought it was a legit deal, that they'd run it, they didn't read the part where I said I was still in charge and getting final say and so on. Killerband then came to me and said that he had received PMs from people complaining about this storyline (one of the people were Killerband's friend in real life who listens to just about anything Killer says... And another didn't really do much besides send in picks at the time). I told Speeps, and of course he was furious. We agreed that it wasn't going to work out, and I posted a very heart felt post completely out of character saying how the whole thing hurt me, that they couldn't just let me do something I knew would work for the RT. It showed that they didn't trust me. Of course I find out later on though that there wasn't really as many people as Killer made it sound like that were against this idea. Then on top of that Skinsfan spoke his mind, and pissed Killer off, who then used his power to ban Skins from the union. Since then I've been forced to run idea's by Killerband if I feel he'll make a scene out of it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Randyspeeps

    Randyspeeps

    [80]Nov 13, 2012
    • member since: 06/02/07
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 16,850
    JLe1223 wrote:
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    SkinsFan2189 wrote:
    This is a post by "TheNewEraIcon" in the WOTU's RT build up thread:

    @Killerband, nice, We roll out Thursday I say, if we're doing the thing we gotta do it big. Team WOTU gotta start making some waves, and once we hit the TWF we'll just see who steps on out the shadows. It's a war now. I've been wanting competition for a long time and if they aren't gonna step to us, we're gonna step to them. come Thursday. This $hit is on, boy. #DeathBeforeDishonor

    1. I guess these guys are too stupid to realize we can view their forum. So don't be surprised when these guys start posting here in a couple days. I probably won't reply to them because their promos will put me to sleep.

    2. "If they aren't gonna step to us." Umm.... Killerband kicked me out of his union after the Ortonism invasion, so I can't post there. That makes it kind of hard for me to step to them.

    I don't think this match is going to be much of a challenge for us


    Umm... They know you can view their union. I was going to post this post when I got the time for it in the first place. Don't expect them to show up here either, you don't know them like I do. Their promos will be done in the WOTU (if they post here I'll be shocked). As for your "I won't replay to them because their promos will put me to sleep", when was the last time you even posted a solid promo any ways? That was just a comment that struck a cord with me. Just because they don't post here doesn't mean they aren't good. In fact, Icon is probably one of the best promo writers in the WOTU, Killer likely picked him and Metal because of their promo skills. As for your second comment, Killer kicking you out of the union was stupid, I told him that... But it wasn't because of the Ortonism invasion, and you know that. It's because you spoke your mind, and Killerband hates when people speak their mind about him.


    OOC: I want to ask again what happened to Ortonism when they invaded WOTU?
    Ortonism went to the WOTU. We posted some really good promo's. Killer got mad because we weren't playing by his rules. Some of his members started to warm up to us and he kicked us out. I have my theories as to why he kicked us out, none of it has anything to do with our promos.

    Everyone knows if Ortonism is involved, expect something crazy and over the top. We play no one's rules. Never have, never will. Killerband couldn't accept that and booted us from his forum.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.