WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Tv.com TLC Build-up thread and link to Gamespot

Crulex1369

[1]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 26

Okay, you know the drill by now. And yes, the Database is still going strong over there, becase I need to edit to work it, and I can't do that here.

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/GWRTF/forums/28947145/tlc-tables-ladders-and-chairs-2011-round-table-build-up

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ALLPR0

[2]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 12

Sorry I'ma always out of the loop but do we have a link to the database? I feel so needy all the time

Crulex1369

[3]Nov 22, 2011

ALLPR0 wrote:

Sorry I'ma always out of the loop but do we have a link to the database? I feel so needy all the time

Yeah, here you go: http://www.gamespot.com/unions/GWRTF/forums/28883254/gwf-roundtable-database-no-posting-please

Oh, and JandSman wants to have you in the King of the Ring instead of face me for the GWF Title since we've been building towards something different. Are you okay with that?

Crulex1369

[4]Nov 22, 2011
    I forgot to mention that the winner of the King of the Ring Tournament would get a GWF title shot at the Royal Rumble, so if you win that, you'll still get your shot at me, just at the beginning of next year instead of next month. It's nothing against you, JandSman just wants the best in the Tourny and it'll build you up even bigger.

JLe1223

[5]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 20
    This takes place near the end of the Number one contender match in Survivor Series.

(JLe puts Legend in the position for the Batista Bomb, but he pauses as if he doesn't want to execute it. JLe pushes Legend and slaps himself in the face frustrated at himself. At this moment Legend quickly regains his balance and gives JLe a painful looking Stunner, JLe lands neck first on to the ring mat and appears to be knocked out. Exhausted, Legend quickly covers JLe; the ref counts to one, then two and just as the ref's was coming down for the three count, JLe rolls his shoulder. Legend could not believe it; he turns his back on JLe to complain to the ref. Unbeknownst to Legend, JLe is slowly getting up using the ropes for leverage. As soon as Legend finishes complaining to the ref and turns to JLe. JLe quickly puts Legend in the Lebell Lock, Legend screams as he tries to reach the ropes, but JLe intensifies the pressure. Legend submits and the ref rings the bell.)

Roberts: Here is your winner: JLe!

(JLe doesn't seem to be paying attention as he continues to apply pressure to Legend. After a few seconds he let's go and gives a defeated Legend a dark look. JLe smiles at the crowd and poses, then points to his waist and forms a championship belt then exits the arena.)

Later 30 minutes after the match.

(Batista is backstage sitting on a big couch with the Bella Twins. Nikki snuggling on his left arm and Brie on his right arm, across from him, Torrie Wilson is applying makeup. She looks at the mirror and sees Batista, kissing the Bella Twins passionately, sighs and speaks.)

Torrie: Batista don't tell me you're going to sleep with them tonight.

Batista (chuckling): What do you think?

Torrie: You slept with 21 women this week alone.

Batista: I know three women a night! That's how I roll!

Torrie: A few years ago it was five!

Batista: What?

Torrie: You're losing your touch the Bellas count as two where's the third one

Batista (nervously): Around.....

Torrie: You're getting worse.

Batista: Who asked you anyway!!!!! At least I sleep with more women than Enervator!

Torrie: Dave, every man that slept with me, says they felt like they were sleeping with 100 women.

Batista: Are you serious?!

Torrie: Of course I'm-

(The door gets out of from its hinges, Torrie and the Bella Twins screams as they look at the fallen door then at JLe brandishing a Sledgehammer. JLe gives Batista a murderous glare ignoring Torrie who slips out of the room along with the Bella Twins. Batista remains rooted to the couch, as JLe slowly approaches Batista who tries to look like he's not intimidated but is struggling to do so with lower lip trembling. JLe puts the Sledgehammer on Batista's neck.) JLe: Hello Dave.

(Batista is silent.)

JLe: Are you afraid?

(Batista appears not to be intimidated, however JLe hears a noise and looks down and sees a wet spot forming in Batista's pants. JLe laughs as he still positions the Sledgehammer on Batista's neck.)

JLe (Through clenched teeth): You should be afraid of me Dave. After what you and that pitiless monster did to me a few weeks ago! I should lambast you right now I should have this Sledgehammer penetrate your neck and break your trachea! (Batista's face screws up as if he's going to cry.) And while you're floor coughing up blood trying to breathe I should raise the hammer and crush your skull or your baby making parts (Batista is in tears as soon as JLe says "baby making parts" but still tries to look tough. JLe talks in a more calm tone.) But not yet I'm in too good of a mood not to having earned a title against Allpro at TLC. Instead I want you to deliver a message to Enervator. Tell him I'll be coming for him soon, and he should watch his back, more specifically his spine, got that?

(A perturbed Batista nods, and JLe nods in approval.)

JLe: Good man.

(JLe then launches the Sledgehammer into the mirror. Batista screams as the mirror shatters into many pieces, JLe sees Batista crying and sucking his thumb and he smiles and exits the room.)

JLe1223

[6]Nov 22, 2011
    15 minutes after the pleasant conversation with Batista.

(JLe heavily sighs as heads towards the Destabilized locker room. He hears the noise of the crowd cheering to the Tag Team Championship match. He is stopped by Christian in a wheelchair, along with David Otunga. JLe smiles as Christian is an old friend of JLe.)

JLe: My man Christian I didn't expect you to be here!

Christian: Well I just come down all the way to say congratulations.

JLe: With a broken ankle, that's tough man thanks!

Christian: Also I've seen in how you been a victim of the conspiracy in the Roundtable and I've teamed up with David Otunga and we've to announce- well let me have Otunga speak.

Otunga: Well we are suing the Roundtable for over 1 billion dollars for giving explicitly cheating you every time you come close. Not wanting us to press charges, Gamespot Roundtable federation Board of Directors decided to give you a match with Allpro for the Light Heavyweight Championship tonight! If there's anyone who interferes in your match, you are automatically rewarded the Light Heavyweight Championship!

Christian: You JLe, just like me deserve one more match and since we're good friends this is my gift from me to you!

(Kevin Nash appears, beaming.)

Nash: That's great, you can't lose!

(JLe looks overwhelmed he stumbles on his words as he speaks.)

JLe: I-I d-don't know what to say, this is great. Wait there is one thing I can say.

Christian: What is that?

JLe: Remove the stipulation.

(Nash, Otunga and Christian are stupefied.)

Nash: WHAT?!

Christian: Why are you doing this?! This is a perfect opportunity to beat Allpro!

JLe: I don't want this match tainted.

Nash: But-

JLe: If I want I'm going to beat Allpro is going to because of my skill!

Christian (flabbergasted): JLe, the conspiracy.

JLe: Let it happen then!!! Otunga make it happen.

Otunga: It will be done.

JLe: Good.

Nash: Be careful JLe.

JLe: I will.

(JLe goes to the locker room as Christian, Nash and Otunga look on.)

JLe1223

[7]Nov 22, 2011
    30 minutes after the announcement was made.

(Allpro is in the Destabilized locker room getting ready for the Survivor Series match against Team Veteran, JLe is sitting on the couch stonefaced.)

JLe: You do know you'll have a match later on against me for the Light Heavyweight Championship.

AP: I know JLe, and I'll beat you like always.

(JLe chuckles.)

JLe: You sound like me Allpro, don't underestimate me for too long this conspiracy has been screwing me every time I came close to beating you. You know Allpro, that I'm more than a match for you, you're just lucky that you escaped with that title. (JLe stands up and stares at Allpro.) One thing I must ask you before we face off though.

Allpro: What?

JLe: Win the Survior Series match, not just for Destabilized but for the jobbers as well, you don't want to lose two in a row now do you? (He smirks.)

Allpro: I will JLe and I will come successfully defend this title!

(Allpro leaves as JLe smiles.)

20 minutes after the Survivor Series match.

(An exhausted, but alert Allpro is awaiting JLe. This fire burns plays and JLe comes out, focused he enters the ring and he and Allpro stare down at each other. The Ref holds the Light Heavyweight Championship and rings for the bell.)

25 minutes into the match.

(JLe gets hit in face with the Pele kick by Allpro. He falls down and Allpro signals for the Endgame, JLe slowly gets up and Allpro puts JLe in the position for the Endgame, but JLe counters and puts Allpro in the Lebell Lock! Allpro screams and frantically tries to reach for the ropes but to no avail as he is stuck in the middle of the ring JLe continues to apply pressure. After 1 minute trapped in the Lebell Lock Allpro raises his hand, presumably to tap but shakes his hand to encourage the fans. The fans clap and cheer as Allpro painfully drags himself to the bottom rope and touches it with his pinky. The ref counts to 4 and JLe lets go and puts Allpro in the Go to Sleep, he then drags Allpro and prepares for the Shooting Star Press and jumps, Allpro rolls out of the way and JLe lands on his feet. Allpro gets and hits JLe with a monstrous spear! Allpro then picks JLe and executes the Endgame and immediately covers him. The Ref counts to one then two and his hand barely hits the ground for the three count as JLe kicks out of the pin! The crowd along with Allpro is shocked. Allpro picks JLe up and prepares him for another Endgame, but JLe punches Allpro for in abdomen and puts him in the position for the Batista Bomb. JLe lifts him but hesitates after 30 seconds he throws Allpro infront of him and in midair he hits him with an RKO like move. The ring vibrates and Allpro is knocked out, JLe surprised on what he just did goes to the top rope, prepares for the Shooting Star Press. JLe connects and eagerly pins Allpro, the ref counts to three!)

Roberts: Here is your winner and the NEW Light Heavyweight Champion! JLe

(The crowd roars as an exultant JLe is jumps up and down and poses to the crowd. The ref gives JLe the belt and JLe looks at it lovingly and kisses it. He holds it up high over his head for the crowd to see, and he looks at the Allpro who is clutching his ribs. He smiles at him and goes to the top turnbuckle and again holds the Championship up high as the camera fades.)

ALLPR0

[8]Nov 22, 2011

OOC: Here's the write up I had yesterday if you'd like to read it anyways

*This happens at Survivor Series immediatly after the ring is cleared from the tag team championship match and once Jake and Frieza finish tauntning in the ring.*

Backstage ALLPR0 is walking towards the entrance as Minzi and Gamerguy head towards him. They both look beat up but Minzi looks more so.

AP: Good try out there guys, team EKS has unbelievable chemistry and would be diffcult to beat even if Jake wasn't trying to prove his relevance to the company.

Minzi: Yeah it was my fault, sorry Gamerguy.

GG: Nonsense! We're a team Minzi, when one of us gets pinned we both do. We'll get em' next time, for now though good luck AP! Keep the streak alive!

JLe walks around the corner now followed by R-Truth and Kevin Nash.

JLe: What was that Gamer? I thought we were a team here, why would you cheer for ALLPR0 over myself?

GG: Well I didn't mean I was cheering for one of you over the other, just wishing AP luck.

JLe: Ha yeah right, you don't have to pretend to like me just because we're part of the same stable.

Nash and Truth bump Minzi and Gamer out of the way as JLe gives ALLPR0 one long last stare as he heads out to the ring. Meanwhile outside the ring once the fans calm down from the previous match This fire burns hits as JLe makes his way down to the ring with a giant smirk on his face yelling, "Time for the streak to die!"

King: JLe has already had one match tonight against of all people, ALLPR0's brother Legend just to get to this match tonight!

Josh: He looks a little bruised but overall in good condition considering his previous matchup.

Booker: You can just say it Josh! Or even better tweet it! JLe is a beast! Tweet us at #streakiller to let us know who you want to win this match.

The titantron begins showing clips from Legend and JLe's match earliar in the night where JLe hits a superplex on Legend, the screen then cuts to Legend connecting with a stiff big boot and then stomping a mud hole in JLe. Finally JLe has Legend caught in the LeBell lock but Legend manages to fight out and begins trading punches with JLe. After getting the upper hand with a swift kick to the gut Legend goes for a stunner but is thrown off by JLe. Legend bounces off the ropes and goes for a Lou Thez press only for JLe to counter Legend's momentum and turn it into a massive Batista Bomb.

JLe is in the ring now smiling up at the screen as Ladies and Gentlemen hits and ALLPR0 comes out holding the LHC high as the crowd stands up and starts cheering louder than they have all night.

King: The longest regining LHC in this companies history!

Cole: It will end tonight! JLe's on a roll and I have a feeling!

Booker: I'm sure you get all kinds of feelings Cole, doesn't mean they're all right. Let's remember AP is going to be a part of the massive main event tonight!

King: Not only will he be apart of it, he's a team captain! Hopefully he doesn't look past JLe though...

ALLPR0 hands the LHC to the ref who shows it to both competitors who through their shirts into the stands as the ref rings the bell. JLe is about to lock up but then looks to the outside to notice Nash and Truth, he yells at them to leave as they look confused.

JLe: I don't need either of your's support and I don't want to be dq'd by one of you.

Truth and Nash shrug at each other and head to the back as JLe and AP now go to lock up. AP goes for a leg kick but JLe slides to the side causing AP to fall off balance allowing him to sweep AP's leg out from under him.

Cole: JLe doesn't need those two losers to win this match! Good call sending them back.

King: They shouldn't have been out here in the first place...

JLe quickly followes up with an elbow drop into a pin but only gets a one count. AP gets up smirking happy to know that he's finally found a worthy opponent. He puts JLe in a head lock and then transitions it into a full nelson hold which JLe writhes to get out of. Just before he does though AP finishes the sequence off with a perfect bridging dragon suplex pin which JLe kicks out of one at. JLe now gets up smiling as both competitors now meet back in the middle of the ring and begin trading grappling position until JLe gets the upper hand by hitting a falcon's arrow, he decides to not go for a cover but instead goes to the top rope and attempts a shooting star press which AP easily rolls out of the way of and then knocks JLe back down with a well placed drop kick to the chin.

Booker: Even though JLe's in ma fave five he tried to finish that match way to early man! AP ain't gonna fall for stuff like that, he's too good!

ALLPR0 now picks JLe up and throws him into the nearest corner and then charges him and connects with a big hesitation corner dropkick. JLe stumples forward as ALLPR0 sees a chance to do more damage and goes fora springboard phoenix splash which JLe quickly counters after playing possum by kiping up and catching AP in mid air with a giant spine buster! JLe goes for a quick cover but only gets a two count!

Cole: No! He had him! Everyone in the twitterverse! Tweet WWE at #conspiracy to get that decesion reversed!

King: I don't think that's how it works...

AP stumples to his feet now as JLe goes for a big clothesline which ALLPR0 ducks out of the way of. Before JLe can turn around though AP catches him with the brain freeze (bridging german suplex into a wheelbarrow facebuster.) The crowd is on their feet now with cheering as AP goes for the cover but also only gets a two count! ALLPR0 is exhausted now breathing hard but when he goes to pick JLe up he is surprised when JLe pulls out the Lebell lock trapping ALLPR0's arm and putting the crossface on! After nearly a minute of being in the excruciating hold AP rolls on the side of his free arm and traps JLe under neath his body in a unique pinning combination but JLe breaks the hold at the last second breaking up the pin. AP is free of the hold now but is still feeling its effects as he staggers into the corner trying to catch his breath. JLe doesn't give him that chance as he sprints towards the corner and hits a turnbuckle shining wizard yelling, "who's the genius now!"

Cole: I love JLe's style!

King: He certainly is talented, a bit cocky though.

Booker: Sometimes you gotta be cocky King, it lets everyone else know you're better than them. It's also what got him into ma fave five!

JLe tries to finish the combo off by going for the running bulldog but ALLPR0 counters with a drop toe hold of his own quickly grabbing JLe's legs and putting him into a back breaking Checkmate submission hold! AP pulls incredibly far back on JLe somehow not breaking his back as JLe is screaming in pain and the fans are going nuts! JLe finally finds it in himself to drag himself to the ropes doing an army crawl forcing ALLPR0 to break the hold. Both competitors take a whole five seconds to stand back up as they meet once again in the middle of the ring panting hard. They begin trading crippling leg kicks neither man making a sound when kicked but every time buckling back a little bit farther. After both men land ten leg kicks each they are both down on one knee trading punches with each other as the fans are about to blow the roof off the building!

King: Neither man wants to lose!

Cole: Well who would King?

Booker: Not what he means Cole, you get in that ring and see how that stuff feels!

After landing over thrity punches combined on each other JLe finds his fourth wind and stands up and goes for a big boot on AP. ALLPR0 sees it coming though once again ducking underneath JLe and going for a pele kick! JLe scouted that move too well though and sidesteps it while bouncing off the ropes and landing a bone crushing spear on AP! He goes for a cover but ALLPR0 manages to get his shoulder up before the count of three once again! The fans are still standing as ALLPR0 stands up trying to finds his feet as JLe charges for another spear! AP leapfrogs him though forcing JLe to go crashing shoulder first into the steel postbehind the turnbuckle. ALLPR0 sees his chance now as he quickly climbs the turnbuckle and grabs JLe setting up for a tornado ddt! JLe in a last ditch effort summons the rest of his strength and somehow finds it in him to throw AP up in the air and then catch him in perfect position for a Batista Bomb! After hitting the devestating move JLe falls into a cover as the ref counts, one......... two........... thr.......... ALLPR0 KICKS OUT!

Cole: It's not possible!

King: Yes! I want to see this awesome match continue!

Booker: Awwwwwwwww man! These boys are just dropping haymaker after haymaker out there but neither man is scoring a knockout!

JLe gets up with a look of complete shock on his face as the fans are going absolutly insane. JLe slowly climbs the turnbuckle now and signals for the shooting star press which he connects with! With a big grin on his face JLe hooks ALLPR0's leg one more time as the ref counts, one.......... two............ thre...... Until ALLPR0 kicks out again! The ref can't even be heard as he tells JLe only two as the fans are much too lound literally shaking the ring! JLe with a look of complete disbelief in his eyes signals for one last Batista Bomb which an already completly dead ALLPR0 staggers into, after picking up ALLPR0 over his head and holding him there for a second before hitting the biggest Batista Bomb he's ever used he goes for the cover one last time and this time the ref finishes the three count!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner by pinfall and new LHC: JLe!!!!!!!!!!

The fans are shaking the building now as people outside probably think an earthquake has hit.

King: I..... I can't believe it...... the streak has ended!

Booker: What a great match man! That could easily be match of the year!

Cole: Ha I knew you could finally get that belt off that boring champ JLe! #streakiller and #newLHC are now trending worldwide!

King: Let's not forget ALLPR0 has another match tonight still! How can he possibly be in condition for that brutal match!?

Booker: Easy King! That man's a competior and always brings his A+ game! That's why he's at the top of ma fave five right now!

ALLPR0 gets up dazed realizing what happened and strangely gives JLe a giant smile and then sticks out his hand to shake.

AP: Like I've always said JLe, my purpose in this business is to prove myself against the best, and tonight I lost to the better man.

JLe: Tha... Thank you ALLPR0. I don't know what to say.

AP: Just promise to defend that title with the same honor and courage I did and you'll be fine.

JLe: Of course.

AP: I'll hold you to that!

ALLPR0 grabs JLe's arm now and raises it high as the fans are still going nuts now and the ref gives JLe the title. JLe actually has a few tears falling down his face as he rubs his eyes he stands up and yells, "You're new LHC! JLe!!!!!!"

ALLPR0 nods and smiles as he leaves the ring for JLe to bask in the celebration a little bit longer. ALLPR0 walks slowly to the back as JLe is up on the turnbuckle shaking the LHC like a mad man as Survivor Series cuts to another segment.

ALLPR0

[9]Nov 22, 2011

Crulex1369 wrote:

ALLPR0 wrote:

Yeah, here you go: http://www.gamespot.com/unions/GWRTF/forums/28883254/gwf-roundtable-database-no-posting-please

Oh, and JandSman wants to have you in the King of the Ring instead of face me for the GWF Title since we've been building towards something different. Are you okay with that?

Thanks for the link! I actually just read over on GS and I'm flattered by all of the attention Jands and I are discussing things still but I'll let everyone know soon!

Crulex1369

[10]Nov 22, 2011
    ALLPR0 wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:

ALLPR0 wrote:

Thanks for the link! I actually just read over on GS and I'm flattered by all of the attention Jands and I are discussing things still but I'll let everyone know soon!

You're welcome. And yeah, whatever you and JandS want to go with, I'm down.

JLe1223

[11]Nov 22, 2011
    OOC: Allpro the Batista is no longer one my finishing moves because of the incident a few weeks ago. Good promo by the way!

ALLPR0

[12]Nov 22, 2011

JLe1223 wrote:
    OOC: Allpro the Batista is no longer one my finishing moves because of the incident a few weeks ago. Good promo by the way!
    Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Glad you liked it though

ALLPR0

[13]Nov 22, 2011

Sorry, can't edit still, did you get my pm also JLe?

JLe1223

[14]Nov 22, 2011
    Yeah I did. I'm still deciding between option 2 or 3.

ALLPR0

[15]Nov 23, 2011

OOC: Okay JLe I'll try to go in the direction of those two possibilities. I hope this answers everyone's questions on my plans for TLC, if you have any questions pm me and I'll fill you in. Thanks for being patient everyone!

*This opens Monday Night Raw*

After Burn it to the ground by Nickleback finishes up along with the opening video and firework displays the camera focuses in on King, Cole, and Booker.

Cole: Welcome to Monday night Raw!

King: We have a jam packed show tonight and...

Cole: Shut up King! You lost your voice last night!

King: Yeah, that Survivor Series match and that buried alive match where exilerating! But my voice is back now...

Cole: NO! You must tweet everything!

King: But...

Cole: So anyways folks here's the man everyone's been waiting to hear from ever since last night whenhis team won the epic Survivor Series match, but almost bigger news, he lost the LHC after holding it for eight straight ppvs!

Ladies and Gentlemen hits as ALLPR0 walks out to the ring without the LHC around his waist for the first time in over eight months. The fans stand up and start a nice standing ovation as ALLPR0 walks down to the ring soaking it all in and grabs a mic as he steps into the ring in his ring gear.

ALLPR0: Well, the streak is over. It was a great ride and I'm happy that I could take it with all of you! (ALLPR0 points to the crowd while turning in a full circle slowly as the fans pop for his acknowledgement of them.) While in a way I'm sad its finally over I knew it would have to end eventually, but like I've said from the very beggining of the streak, when I lose I want to lose to an opponent I know is worthy of holding the title I brought to a prestige it has never known before. Now I must start the new path in my career, where it will take me I don't know, but right now I'd like your new LHC to get down here.

ALLPR0 waits for a few seconds when This fire burns hits as JLe swaggers down to the ring with the LHC over his shoulder as he smiles to the crowd and gets a very good reaction. JLe in his three piece Calvin Klein suit asks for a mic and steps into the ring smiling at ALLPR0. AP walks over to hi and attempts to raise his arm but JLe quickls pulls away and stares at ALLPR0.

JLe: What do you think you're doing? Do you think you deserve to touch me?

AP: Excuse me!?

JLe: You might be some super star to all of these people now but not to me! I'm the only person in this company who's had your number from the very beggining! Now that you're the darling of the GWF and all of these fans look up to you as some sort of role model you think you deserve to touch me!

AP: If you don't cut it out I'm going to do more than touch you.

JLe: Ha! I'd like to see you try! Why did you even ask me to come down here?

AP: Well I was hoping to have a passing of the torch in someway but I can see that's not going to happen. I guess I got my hopes up that you finally winning the LHC after three tries by the way, would have ended you're thoughts of conspiracy and show you some humbleness but apperently I was wrong.

JLe: Of course there's still a conspiracy! It will follow me the rest of my career, the only difference is that now I have figured out how to beat it! As far as humbleness, is that any way for a champion to act? The reason I'm the champ is because I'm better than anyone else! I deserve to act better because I am! If you don't realize these things I don't know if I can be in Destabalized anymore.

AP: Well JLe its like I've always said in the past, the reason I recruited you is because I know you're talented, maybe not as talented as you think you are, but still pretty good. That doesn't change the fact that no matter how skilled you are, if you don't have the right attitude you'll never make it in this company and I certainly don't want you as a part of any team I'm on.

JLe: How about a compromise? I'll lead Destabalized and then everyone wins!

AP: I'm not having this arguement again, Destabalized is staying a democratic orginization and that's that.

JLe: You're a fool! I know you were busy with two matches at Surivor Series but Destabalized has become a non-factor in this comapny! If I was the leader it would be completly different!

Before JLe can even get another word out Glass breaks over the pa system as Legend quickly makes his way down to the ring already holding a mci and gets up in JLe's face.

Legend: I've heard enough of this bs! As a member of Destabalized I think I can speak for everyone when I say we don't want you as the leader JLe! Now accept that or leave!

JLe: Who do you think you are talking to me in that manner! No one is respecting the champ! Don't forget I beat you last night also Legend, or where you to drunk to remember.

Legend: Actually I do remember that, not only do I remember but I want another shot. Since my brother is giving up his rematch clause how about Legend vs JLe round two? This time for the LHC!

The crowd erupts for this as JLe looks pleased.

JLe: Hahaha! What an easy first title defense! I'd gladly face a jobber like you right off the bat, should be a great start to my own streak which will go much longer than eight measly months!

AP: I like that idea myself, I wish I could beat you one more time but I'm going for a bigger prize than what you're holding, a little title know as the GWF world title! Of course if I can't wipe that smirk off your face JLe the next person I'd want to do it is my own brother!

The fans pop again and start booing JLe as he is about to speak again but before he can My Time is Now begins to play as the fans begin booing like crazy as Jands steps out onto the ramp holding a mic.

Jands: Not to break up this little powow, but we have to move on with this show. I was going to save this announcement for later on tonight but I think now is appropriate time. You will not be getting that world title shot you want so badly ALLPR0 you have to work for it by fighting your way through the 2011 KOTR tournament!

The fans begin trying to boo Jands out of the building as ALLPR0 looks stunned when JLe whispers in his ear.

JLe: I told you there was a conspiracy.

AP: How can you do this Jands!?!? You don't have the power to just change the rules and take away the world title shot from the MVP of the winning Survivor Series team!

Jands: Your right, I can't. But the board of directors can, and after I had a little talk with them showing how disobediant of an employee you've been in your time being here which is over a little a year, they agreed that you need to prove yourself more than just holding a jobber title for a long time and winning one big match with a team of stars behind you.

AP: Fine! I'll compete in your stupid tournament, let's hope I face you in the finals so that I can feel even more satisfied after winning the world title!

Jands: Good luck with that, did I forget to mention you're going to be one of the lowest seeds in the tournament?

AP:.....WHAT!?!?!?

Legend now rolls out of the ring and sprints up towards the stage where an army of security guards storm out to block Jands from being touched.

Jands: Did I mention that if you or any member of Destabalized touches me before TLC then you will automatically be disqualified from the tournament? After all ALLPR0 you have to prove your obediance some how, and the board of directors agreed with me when I said this would be the best way for you to show whether you could control yourself or not.

AP: I can play your games Jands. Just realize one thing, I am the genius of this round table! That isn't just a nickname its a fact, and being the master of mind games I can ruin your life without touching yourself.

Jands: Oooooookay, I'd like to see you try something.

Jands starts walking to the back now as ALLPR0 holds his mic up one more time.

AP: Don't say I didn't warn you.

*The camera focuses in on ALLPR0 as Raw cuts to commecial*

JLe1223

[16]Nov 23, 2011
    OOC: Good promo Allpro!

ALLPR0

[17]Nov 25, 2011

ALLPR0 Twitter wrote:
    Sorry to all the braniacs out there but I won't be appearing on Smackdown. I took off to spend time with my family, reunions are rather interesting for Legend andI but oddly enough he doesn't often remember them...

Legend Twitter wrote:
    I am so wasted right now! Best part of thanksgiving is the turkey flavored beer! Hey Dad put that knife down before you hurt yourself! I brought my axe I bought on black Friday to cut the Turkey with!

Jands Twitter wrote:
    Just got word that ALLPR0 and Legend won't be on Smackdown. I don't care who told them they could have off because I know I never did! AP is clearly just trying to find a loophole through my no touching me before TLC stipulation I laid down on Monday. His plan won't work unfortanatly though because he'll be in a match this Monday against me and my partner in crime John Cena!

ALLPR0 Twitter wrote:
    Just read Jands' tweet, does he really think I'm scared of him because I can't touch him? Like I said on Monday I'm the master of mind games! I don't have to touch him to beat him mentally, which trust me won't be very hard considering his I.Q. level.

Legend Twitter wrote:
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I just tried my first ever pumpkin pie beer!!!!!!!! #loveatfirstaste

Texbreaksnecks

[18]Nov 27, 2011
    • level: 2

*This airs on RAW. *

"Brain Damage" hits. Everyone's wondering where Tex is then he fires out of the curtain on a motorcycle. He's going full speed until right at the ring when he jumps off. He grabs a microphone.

Tex: Imma going to get right to the pointy part. Jakob Fra-toe, Imma challenge you for your tag team championships. Now, you're probably wondering, who will partner with Tex? Well, I don't know yet. If anyone wants to team with me, speak up now!

JLe1223

[19]Nov 27, 2011
    OOC: Welcome back Tex!

Crulex1369

[20]Nov 28, 2011
    OOC: Welcome back, Tex. I guess I better let Jake and Frieza know that someone is actually challenging them.