WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TWF 2012 Roundy Awards Voting Thread! The Results are in!

Crulex1369

[21]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 26

Last but not least, the Superstar of the Year award. This superstar may or may not have been the best wrestler of the year, or won the most matches, or even made that big of an impact. However, he made enough of an impact or performed at a high enough level to earn the votes of his co-workers and prestigious honor of their respect and admiration. This Roundtabler will not only be rewarded with this Roundy, but he will also be inducted into the Hall of Fame, at the upcoming 2013 Hall of Fame ceremony, and the winner is..................and I swear I didn't rig this and I'm surprised as hell to be perfectly honest..........

Crulex

Second Place: JandSman, Frieza and Deadnight Majin all tied.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Deadnight-Majin

[22]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 18

Four awards. Oh yeah.

JakeFrato

[23]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 7
    Roundy award winner once more, gotta love it. Shocked I beat out Majin!

TwistofFate14

[24]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 15
    Second place twice.

Deadnight-Majin

[25]Jan 12, 2013

JakeFrato wrote:
    Roundy award winner once more, gotta love it. Shocked I beat out Majin!

I was shocked too!

enervator

[26]Jan 12, 2013
    • level: 38

Congratulations to all winners, especially the Ortonism-related ones.

Of course, we all know that if Batista had been included, he would have swept every category.

Randyspeeps

[27]Jan 12, 2013
    • level: 34
    Congrats to everyone. Especially to Deadnight-Majin. I dont know if we could have planned his return to the TWF any better. It was MONTHS of planning and just waiting on the right time for the reveal. What a terrific story that was.

Deadnight-Majin

[28]Jan 13, 2013

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Congrats to everyone. Especially to Deadnight-Majin. I dont know if we could have planned his return to the TWF any better. It was MONTHS of planning and just waiting on the right time for the reveal. What a terrific story that was.
    Thanks dude!

Yeah that turned out great. I'm pleased we didn't jump the gun and out me as Majin any earlier. I was surprised how long we managed to keep it a secret. I recall exchanging messages with Nick who was convinced I was SSJ, Twist fathomed it once but I told him he was wrong and he seemed to buy it, then Skins worked it out because I was spelling things english-ly, I didn't even realise! JandSman of course found out when I accidentally included him in a group PM that was going out to Ortonism.

Crulex1369

[29]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 26
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Thanks dude!

Yeah that turned out great. I'm pleased we didn't jump the gun and out me as Majin any earlier. I was surprised how long we managed to keep it a secret. I recall exchanging messages with Nick who was convinced I was SSJ, Twist fathomed it once but I told him he was wrong and he seemed to buy it, then Skins worked it out because I was spelling things english-ly, I didn't even realise! JandSman of course found out when I accidentally included him in a group PM that was going out to Ortonism.

Dude, I kept thinking you were Gamewiz like Spidey did because you were so dead set on facing me on Summerslam, so I thought it was him trying to get me back for beating him two years beforehand. I was way off.

I want to go ahead and thank everyone who voted for me and congratulate all the other winners. Thank you all very much. Means quite a lot.

JLe1223

[30]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 20
    Ugh... didn't win anything, there's always next year.

spideynerd3

[31]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 29
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Thanks dude!

Dude, I kept thinking you were Gamewiz like Spidey did because you were so dead set on facing me on Summerslam, so I thought it was him trying to get me back for beating him two years beforehand. I was way off.

I want to go ahead and thank everyone who voted for me and congratulate all the other winners. Thank you all very much. Means quite a lot.

I'll be honest, Majin never even crossed my mind for El Mask, and usually I'm good at figuring things out right away. I mean I was the one who was dead set on getting Sonic to reveal he was Jebus, which I admit I shouldn't have done, but I figured that one out. I thought for sure El Mask was either Nick or Wiz, then Nick returned, and I was like, "It has to be Wiz". But like a month before the reveal I was doubting it was Wiz, not really having any name attached to who it could be. I was excited to see Majin revealed as El Mask though, because Majin was a guy I always wanted to see back in the RT.

So props to Ortonism for planning that one out, you pretty much had everyone fooled.

Oh, and congrats to all the winners you deserved your awards. Now I just hope you all watch the TWF Hall of Fame ceremony as I get inducted, because surely I'm getting inducted, right?

JakeCpFrato

[32]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 13
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Crulex1369 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Thanks dude!

I'll be honest, Majin never even crossed my mind for El Mask, and usually I'm good at figuring things out right away. I mean I was the one who was dead set on getting Sonic to reveal he was Jebus, which I admit I shouldn't have done, but I figured that one out. I thought for sure El Mask was either Nick or Wiz, then Nick returned, and I was like, "It has to be Wiz". But like a month before the reveal I was doubting it was Wiz, not really having any name attached to who it could be. I was excited to see Majin revealed as El Mask though, because Majin was a guy I always wanted to see back in the RT.

So props to Ortonism for planning that one out, you pretty much had everyone fooled.

Oh, and congrats to all the winners you deserved your awards. Now I just hope you all watch the TWF Hall of Fame ceremony as I get inducted, because surely I'm getting inducted, right?

Idk man....I have been pushing for someone >.>

Deadnight-Majin

[33]Jan 14, 2013

When I became El Mask I even stopped putting people's names in bold in promos. It's the little things.

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Thanks dude!

Dude, I kept thinking you were Gamewiz like Spidey did because you were so dead set on facing me on Summerslam, so I thought it was him trying to get me back for beating him two years beforehand. I was way off. I want to go ahead and thank everyone who voted for me and congratulate all the other winners. Thank you all very much. Means quite a lot.
    Didn't we book our Summerslam match months before? How did I even contact you? I think I may have went through Speeps or JandSman rather than messaging you as El Mask.

Randyspeeps

[34]Jan 14, 2013
    • level: 34
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

When I became El Mask I even stopped putting people's names in bold in promos. It's the little things.

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Deadnight-Majin wrote:

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Thanks dude!

Dude, I kept thinking you were Gamewiz like Spidey did because you were so dead set on facing me on Summerslam, so I thought it was him trying to get me back for beating him two years beforehand. I was way off. I want to go ahead and thank everyone who voted for me and congratulate all the other winners. Thank you all very much. Means quite a lot.
    Didn't we book our Summerslam match months before? How did I even contact you? I think I may have went through Speeps or JandSman rather than messaging you as El Mask.

It all went through me.