WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

TWF Royal Rumble Sign-up Thread

What number would you rather get for the Rumble?

Crulex1369

[1]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 26

Note: If you are planning to represent the WOTU in the Royal Rumble, be sure to send your picks to Spidey on Gamespot (when he telegrams them later tonight on Gamespot). For those who will be fighting for the TWF Brand for the Royal Rumble, you will still send your picks to me. Just be sure to remember that if you have a match in the TWF to send your picks in to either Spidey or me, no matter which brand you're in.

You will have until Sunday, 3:30 PM EST to send your picks to me. Any late picks will receive a five-point penalty. Please read the questions carefully and fill in all the blanks completely, especially the tiebreaker at the end. Good luck everyone!

#1: CM Punk vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Means of Victory (Pin, Submission, etc):
    Explanation:

#2: Alberto Del Rio vs. The Big Show in a Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship (2 or 3 Points)
    Winner:
    Will anyone interfere in the match?:
    If so, who?:
    Explanation:

#3: Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan) vs. Team Rhodes Scholars (Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes) for the Tag Team Championships (4 Points)
    Winning Team:
    Means of victory (Sandow pins Bryan, Kane submits Cody, etc):
    Explanation:

#4: 30 Man Royal Rumble (18 Points)
    Winner:
    What Number will the Winner enter at:
    Will there be any surprise entrants (Injured Superstars, Former WWE Superstars, or Hall of Famers):
    Will Dolph Ziggler enter 1st or 2nd?:
    Who will start the match off along with Ziggler?:
    1st-5th Eliminations (Doesn't have to be in order):
    10th Entrant:
    15th Entrant:
    20th Entrant:
    30th Entrant:
    Last 4 Superstars in the Royal Rumble (including who you think will be the Rumble Winner):
    Last Elimination:
    Explanation:

#5: Pre-Show: Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz for the United States Championship (2 Points)
    Winner:
    Means of Victory (Pin, submission, etc):
    Explanation:

Bonus (4 or 5 Points)

What match will begin the PPV:
    What match will end the PPV:
    Will there be any Matches added after the deadline?:
    Will Dolph Ziggler cash in his Money in the Bank case?:
    If yes, will he succeed?:

Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie in points between a WOTU'er and TWF'er, the Roundtabler closest to being correct on this question will win the Royal Rumble.

How long will the Royal Rumble match last from start to finish (include minutes and seconds)?:

Edited on 01/26/2013 8:42am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

spideynerd3

[2]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 29
    Lex, I just realized there was one thing we forgot to talk about... A Universal time for the deadline of the picks. 10 is too early for WOTU people to send picks in, they will riot if they have to have picks in at that time (I haven't got them to that time yet, it will take time). I was thinking about 3:30 PM EST on Sunday, so that's the time I'll send out to the folks at the WOTU. You can extend the TWF deadline to that time to be fair, or if everyone here is fine with keeping it at 10, that is fine as well.

JLe1223

[3]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 20
    Sent, we really need to do something about how we present this card. There is too much lucky guessing involved!

enervator

[4]Jan 26, 2013
    • level: 38

JLe1223 wrote:
    Sent, we really need to do something about how we present this card. There is too much lucky guessing involved!

Short of dropping the entire Royal Rumble match from the questions, I don't know how this could be accomplished. No one knows any of the orders in advance, except for the times they tell us who's entering first or last. Still, if it's just guessing for you, it's just guessing for everyone else as well, so it's still pretty even.

Crulex1369

[6]Jan 26, 2013
    spideynerd3 wrote:
    Lex, I just realized there was one thing we forgot to talk about... A Universal time for the deadline of the picks. 10 is too early for WOTU people to send picks in, they will riot if they have to have picks in at that time (I haven't got them to that time yet, it will take time). I was thinking about 3:30 PM EST on Sunday, so that's the time I'll send out to the folks at the WOTU. You can extend the TWF deadline to that time to be fair, or if everyone here is fine with keeping it at 10, that is fine as well.

Crap, I knew I was forgetting something! Yeah, I can do 3:30 PM EST. So everyone now has about five and a half more hours than before to send picks in. I'll revise that soon.

Crulex1369

[7]Jan 26, 2013

Okay, so with 27 hours and roughly 33 minutes left, I have picks from the following people:

Crulex
    JLe
    Skinsfan

And that's it. You all have more time than normal to send picks in, and I know most of you are Saturday night, Sunday morning pick senders, but don't forget. There will be no exception for the late picks.

Edit: If Tv.com gives anyone a hard time, don't forget that you can send your picks to me over on Gamespot if needed.

Edited on 01/26/2013 9:27am

spideynerd3

[8]Jan 26, 2013
    • level: 29
    Crulex1369 wrote:

Okay, so with 27 hours and roughly 33 minutes left, I have picks from the following people:

Crulex
    JLe
    Skinsfan

And that's it. You all have more time than normal to send picks in, and I know most of you are Saturday night, Sunday morning pick senders, but don't forget. There will be no exception for the late picks.

Edit: If Tv.com gives anyone a hard time, don't forget that you can send your picks to me over on Gamespot if needed.

I've got a lot of WOTU Picks already... Kind of surprised about that one. I even have two new people, and the return of a former person. Should be a good RT from both sides, can't wait to see the outcome for sure.

Crulex1369

[9]Jan 26, 2013
    Alright, with about ten minutes less than 21 hours left until the deadline, I have picks from the following people:

CPReborn (Representing the WOTU for the Rumble. He told me he sent his picks to Spidey, so he's good to go).
    Crulex
    Frieza
    JLe
    Skinsfan

Spidey, don't forget to tell me if Gamerguy or any other player who usually sends picks to TWF sent their picks to you when you send me your picks. For everyone else, I'll set up a link between the WOTU and TWF tomorrow so that everyone can see the picks once we get them up.

Crulex1369

[10]Jan 26, 2013
    Last update of the night. With 19 hours and 30 minutes to deadline, I have picks from:

CPReborn (Representing the WOTU for the Rumble).
    Crulex
    Frieza
    JLe
    Skinsfan

Plenty of time, no worries. Tomorrow comes the surprise and shock! Whoo!

Crulex1369

[11]Jan 27, 2013

With essentially an hour left until deadline, I have picks from:

CPReborn (Representing the WOTU for the Rumble).
    Crulex
    Dude
    EFC
    Frieza
    Gamerguy (Representing WOTU)
    Goldenagenick
    Hurricane
    JandSman
    JLe (with revisions)
    Skinsfan
    Slick
    Spideynerd (His picks will be posted in the WOTU, which you'll see when he links them when he gets off work.)
    TheKreater
    TwistofFate

As far as I can tell, the only two people missing is Randyspeeps and Deadnight-Majin, and they'll probably be along in within the hour. So this is a great turn out so far! I'm so happy!

Edited on 01/27/2013 11:45am

Crulex1369

[12]Jan 27, 2013
    Good news! Randyspeeps's picks are in and Majin's is on their way. Looks like everyone will be in!

goldenagenick24

[13]Jan 27, 2013
    • level: 17

GAN24Official wrote:
    My promise is still there. I win the TV.com championship by Wrestlemania 29, or I retire.