WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on USAIn Season

Tyson Kidd...injured

telvisnostic

[1]Jan 10, 2013
    • level: 52

PWinsider wrote:
    WWE star Tyson Kidd (TJ Wilson), who was dubbed a "workhorse" by CM Punk on his promo this past Monday, will be out of action 10-12 months.

We're still working on details of exactly when this happened but Kidd suffered a fractured knee and a torn ACL over the holiday house show loop. I am told he actually worked on the injury after he suffered it and worked the next night of the tour as well, so he's one tough, insane SOB.

Kidd's team with Justin Gabriel had regularly been one of the best parts of WWE's secondary TV programming like Superstars, so this is a real blow to those shows.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JLe1223

[2]Jan 10, 2013
    • level: 20
    I hope he gets well soon!

Raccoon1459

[3]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 22

I'm sorry he's injured, but he really needs to do some big things (Of course, that's not his fault.), or else it's bye-bye, WWE, hello, pink slip. He may ask for his release in the future.

goldenagenick24

[4]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 17

I really he comes back in a big way or at least with a gimmick. International Airstrike has the most talent but never got a gimmick or reason why they're a team. I say he works off of what CM Punk says and comes back with a chip on his shoulder. I also think he should embrace the Hart dungeon background and start wearing pink and black. Its a quick and efficient way to get over with the crowd.

What I'd like to see is a face vs face feud with Daniel Bryan vs Tyson Kidd for the Intercontinental Title. It could be based around mutual respect and the fact that one comes from Hart and the other from Michaels. It's an instant way to give credibility to Kidd, the IC title, and to the mid-card as a whole. Make it a 30 or 60 minute Ironman match and you have the best match people have seen in 10-20 years. Iguaranteethat.

Crulex1369

[5]Jan 11, 2013
    • level: 26
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

I really he comes back in a big way or at least with a gimmick. International Airstrike has the most talent but never got a gimmick or reason why they're a team. I say he works off of what CM Punk says and comes back with a chip on his shoulder. I also think he should embrace the Hart dungeon background and start wearing pink and black. Its a quick and efficient way to get over with the crowd.

What I'd like to see is a face vs face feud with Daniel Bryan vs Tyson Kidd for the Intercontinental Title. It could be based around mutual respect and the fact that one comes from Hart and the other from Michaels. It's an instant way to give credibility to Kidd, the IC title, and to the mid-card as a whole. Make it a 30 or 60 minute Ironman match and you have the best match people have seen in 10-20 years. Iguaranteethat.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said, from the gimmick to the storyline and feud to the match. Problem is, all three of those things are both smart and thought out, so the chances of it happening are slim to none, sadly.

goldenagenick24

[6]Jan 12, 2013
    • level: 17

Crulex1369 wrote:
    goldenagenick24 wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you've said, from the gimmick to the storyline and feud to the match. Problem is, all three of those things are both smart and thought out, so the chances of it happening are slim to none, sadly.
    I guess so.

This may be a blessing in disguise. Everyone knows his talent and once he comes back they have a legitimate reason to push him now. I can't believe the amount of talent that is on this roster but we get treated to the same shtick every single week.