WWE Monday Night RAW Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on USAIn Season

Wrestlemania Go-Home Raw discussion 03/26/12

Randyspeeps

[61]Mar 26, 2012
    • level: 34
    Sorry Rock, you will never be the greatest of all time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Raccoon1459

[62]Mar 26, 2012
    • level: 22
    The only way The Rock can become the greatest WWE superstar is by beating Undertaker at Wrestlemania, which is pretty much a long shot. Sorry Rock, but I speak the truth.

Randyspeeps

[63]Mar 26, 2012
    Point blank, Cena MUST win this match. The WWE cannot have Rock win this match, unless there is some kind of screw job setting up Rock v. Cena II which would be stupid. This match needs to be one and done. With Cena winning.

ALLPR0

[64]Mar 26, 2012
    • level: 12

Randyspeeps wrote:
    Sorry Rock, you will never be the greatest of all time.
    Still interesting to think that he beat each of the top men from the three main eras of the WWE on the biggest stage of them all.

Hurricane1123

[65]Mar 26, 2012
    Well that was kind of an anticlimactic finish to the final Raw of the wrestling calendar. These past couple of months have definitely shown me something though, I'm probably more of a Cena fan than I thought. Not to say that I don't like the Rock or anything but before the buildup began I thought I was going to be way more into the Rock than I wound up being. Now I'm just 50/50. Is that strange? Am I the only one who feels that way?

JLe1223

[66]Mar 26, 2012
    • level: 20
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    Well that was kind of an anticlimactic finish to the final Raw of the wrestling calendar. These past couple of months have definitely shown me something though, I'm probably more of a Cena fan than I thought. Not to say that I don't like the Rock or anything but before the buildup began I thought I was going to be way more into the Rock than I wound up being. Now I'm just 50/50. Is that strange? Am I the only one who feels that way?

YOU BETRAYED THE ROCK! YOU CENA FAN!!!! WHY DON'T YOU GO EAT CENA'S FRUITY PEBBLES ROCK HATER!!!!

Crulex1369

[67]Mar 27, 2012
    • level: 26
    Hurricane1123 wrote:

Actually I kinda feel the same way. I like the Rock a lot, and when this started, I was so pro-Rock and anti-Cena for this match. Now, I just want a good match at Mania with a one and done, no screw job finish, much like Hogan and Rock had. Even if Cena wins, as long as the match is good, I think I'll be okay with it.

lightning_kf

[68]Mar 27, 2012
    • level: 36
    This Raw for some reason felt lackluster. I missed the first 30 minutes, but everything felt meh.

I'm glad to know that we have some star power in that humungous cluster of a 12-man tag team match. No disrespect to Mark Henry (who seems to be the only star on the A(ce)-Team), but when Booker was revealed as the 12th man, everyone went down the tube in terms of star power. Miz, Ziggler and Swagger are the forgettable world champions, Drew McIntyre felt anti-climatic and Otunga is the worst captain for any wrestling team I've ever seen. On the Playas, we have R-Truth who comes close though not many people know of him outside of the WWE, Kingston is not there, Santino is funny in a good way, Khali is just UGH and Ryder is another thus far that comes close, not by much, with star power. I really hope Booker and Mark Henry can save this match.

I think they gave us Eve and Kelly for free on Raw cause they knew that match would suck. Khali got no pop at all for the night and the ending segment was anti-climatic. Not a good way to go-home for WrestleMania.

Randyspeeps

[69]Mar 27, 2012
    lightning_kf wrote:
    This Raw for some reason felt lackluster. I missed the first 30 minutes, but everything felt meh.

I'm glad to know that we have some star power in that humungous cluster of a 12-man tag team match. No disrespect to Mark Henry (who seems to be the only star on the A(ce)-Team), but when Booker was revealed as the 12th man, everyone went down the tube in terms of star power. Miz, Ziggler and Swagger are the forgettable world champions, Drew McIntyre felt anti-climatic and Otunga is the worst captain for any wrestling team I've ever seen. On the Playas, we have R-Truth who comes close though not many people know of him outside of the WWE, Kingston is not there, Santino is funny in a good way, Khali is just UGH and Ryder is another thus far that comes close, not by much, with star power. I really hope Booker and Mark Henry can save this match.

I think they gave us Eve and Kelly for free on Raw cause they knew that match would suck. Khali got no pop at all for the night and the ending segment was anti-climatic. Not a good way to go-home for WrestleMania.
    I agree with you. I liked the way they ended the night with Cena and Rock. The fact that they did not get physical with each other makes their encounter at Mania that much more special. They also made good progress with Punk v. Jericho.

I never count Ziggler as a World Champion. His reign was a joke.

lightning_kf

[70]Mar 27, 2012
    • level: 36
    Randyspeeps wrote:

I never count Ziggler as a World Champion. His reign was a joke.

The WWE does, which makes it an even bigger joke.

Raccoon1459

[71]Mar 27, 2012
    • level: 22

I'm glad that Booker T is on Teddy Long's team, but his reaction when he found out he was going to be on the team was really phony.

ALLPR0

[72]Mar 27, 2012

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    Actually I kinda feel the same way. I like the Rock a lot, and when this started, I was so pro-Rock and anti-Cena for this match. Now, I just want a good match at Mania with a one and done, no screw job finish, much like Hogan and Rock had. Even if Cena wins, as long as the match is good, I think I'll be okay with it.
    It was a little different for me because I've always been a Cena fan but I thought I would be closer to 50/50 like you guys but I'm probably 70/30 Cena at this point. I think this just proves that if he can keep this kind of focus year round he will gain a lot of fans.

JLe1223

[73]Mar 28, 2012
    • level: 20
    ALLPR0 wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:
    It was a little different for me because I've always been a Cena fan but I thought I would be closer to 50/50 like you guys but I'm probably 70/30 Cena at this point. I think this just proves that if he can keep this kind of focus year round he will gain a lot of fans.

You like Cena? No wonder why sound so soft and silly in your promos! XD

ALLPR0

[74]Mar 29, 2012

JLe1223 wrote:
    ALLPR0 wrote:

Crulex1369 wrote:
    Hurricane1123 wrote:

You like Cena? No wonder why sound so soft and silly in your promos! XD
    Hahaha I'm supposed to be the second top baby face to Slick right now When I started I was a heel and had some darker promos involving the mysterious masked man who ended up being Nick who I ended up murdering and dumping in a dumpster, that's a story for another time though